Proposed W3C Charter: (Accessibility) Education and Outreach Working Group

--lyztxcl24u7mlcuh

The W3C is proposing a revised charter for:

  (Accessibility) Education and Outreach Working Group
  https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter2017
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Jul/0003.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to send support, comments, or objections
through Thursday, August 10.  If this is work that we want to see
happen at W3C, we should explicitly support it; if there are things
we think should be different about the charter, this is the time to
say so.

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or if you think we should
support or oppose it.

-David

--=20
=F0=9D=84=9E   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
=F0=9D=84=A2   Mozilla                          https://www.mozilla.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.
               - Robert Frost, Mending Wall (1914)

--lyztxcl24u7mlcuh

--lyztxcl24u7mlcuh--
mozilla.dev.platform 5784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow