Can someone give me the files for Firefox marketplace?

I would like to make a firefox os clone but I don't have the marketplace. So if any staff member of Mozilla could give me the files or open source them that would benefit the community.:)
0
10alldayrblx
6/26/2020 1:46:27 AM
mozilla.dev.platform 6620 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

The various pieces of source are linked to from here:
https://marketplace.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/overview.html

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 9:50 PM <10alldayrblx@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to make a firefox os clone but I don't have the marketplace. So if any staff member of Mozilla could give me the files or open source them that would benefit the community.:)
Jeff