[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days #2

Hello,

Here's the list of new issues found and filed by the Desktop Release QA =
team last week.
Additional details on the team's priorities last week, as well as the =
plans for the current week are available at: =
https://tinyurl.com/y7427rb9
Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days

Core: Audio/Video: Playback
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459636 - Entering fullscreen with double click =
on twitch streams does not work

Firefox: Enterprise Policies
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459639 - "Enterprise policies" errors displayed =
in Browser Console	=09
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459641 - About: Screens are not blocked on a =
specific configuration

Core: Graphics
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459901 - High Memory Usage on Tinkercad webpage

Core: SVG
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459905 - Left and righ arrow navigation doesn't =
work if the SVG is rendered with browser native svg

Firefox: Developer Tools
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460584 - [Dev Tools] Performance tab not saved =
in Default Developer Tools

Core: Widget: Gtk
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460632 - [Ubuntu]: Highlighting issue inside =
about:config popup windows when navigate with the tab key=09

Core: Graphics
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460847 - Firefox displays a certain .png image =
with rendering issues

Core: Drag and Drop
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460860 - New Outlook interface blocks drag and =
drop for images or files

Core: Layout
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460873 - Clicking on zoomed images does not =
display them centered and zoom indicator doesn't reflect the true level

Core: Layout: Text
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460876 - [Twitch] Text overlapping inside the =
Following page	=09

Firefox: Normandy Client
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460893 - No telemetry event created when the =
recipe preference type doesn't match the Firefox preference type

Toolkit: Telemetry
NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460900 - TelemetryStopwatch errors thrown when =
downgrading the update channel

This is available as a Bugzilla bug list as well: =
https://tinyurl.com/yalhqbex

Regards,
Bogdan (:bogdan_maris)
Desktop Release QA=
0
Bogdan
5/14/2018 6:55:16 AM
mozilla.dev.platform 6344 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

1 Replies
7 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 25

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 12:26:01 PM UTC+5:30, Bogdan Maris wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> Here's the list of new issues found and filed by the Desktop Release QA team last week.
> Additional details on the team's priorities last week, as well as the plans for the current week are available at: https://tinyurl.com/y7427rb9
> Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days
> 
> Core: Audio/Video: Playback
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459636 - Entering fullscreen with double click on twitch streams does not work
> 
> Firefox: Enterprise Policies
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459639 - "Enterprise policies" errors displayed in Browser Console		
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459641 - About: Screens are not blocked on a specific configuration
> 
> Core: Graphics
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459901 - High Memory Usage on Tinkercad webpage
> 
> Core: SVG
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1459905 - Left and righ arrow navigation doesn't work if the SVG is rendered with browser native svg
> 
> Firefox: Developer Tools
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460584 - [Dev Tools] Performance tab not saved in Default Developer Tools
> 
> Core: Widget: Gtk
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460632 - [Ubuntu]: Highlighting issue inside about:config popup windows when navigate with the tab key	
> 
> Core: Graphics
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460847 - Firefox displays a certain .png image with rendering issues
> 
> Core: Drag and Drop
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460860 - New Outlook interface blocks drag and drop for images or files
> 
> Core: Layout
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460873 - Clicking on zoomed images does not display them centered and zoom indicator doesn't reflect the true level
> 
> Core: Layout: Text
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460876 - [Twitch] Text overlapping inside the Following page		
> 
> Firefox: Normandy Client
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460893 - No telemetry event created when the recipe preference type doesn't match the Firefox preference type
> 
> Toolkit: Telemetry
> NEW - https://bugzil.la/1460900 - TelemetryStopwatch errors thrown when downgrading the update channel
> 
> This is available as a Bugzilla bug list as well: https://tinyurl.com/yalhqbex
> 
> Regards,
> Bogdan (:bogdan_maris)
> Desktop Release QA

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/freecraiglist
0
anastiaarlingtontayl
5/15/2018 6:15:39 AM
Reply: