Unable to connect to LDAP server on 10.80.10.82: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection timed out

Hi,
I am getting below error while connecting to LDAP using
 Net::LDAP->new($ldap{'host'})

I am Using NET::LDAP version-0.43 and perl-5.8.8

Unable to connect to LDAP server on 10.80.10.82: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection timed out.

Please take me forward.
Thanks Inadvance.
0
swathi (1)
6/8/2014 4:29:51 AM
mozilla.dev.planning 5622 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

not connected when I am connected

SRVLIB Message: 16133/10/0: Configuration of 10 connections has been exceeded, connection rejected
Hello, I'm using PB components on EAServer and access them from JSP pages. In many situations I receive such error: SRVLIB Message: 16133/10/0: Configuration of 10 connections has been exceeded, connection rejected Usually after such error server crashes. There is no possibility to define particular situation when errors occur. Sometimes everything works properly, sometimes not... Any ideas? Thank you best regards rubikov That looks like you are running the developer edition of EAServer which is limited to 10 IIOP connections. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] ...

unable to connect to server (-105) #10
user unable to login to iFolder account, with this message. NW 6.5, sp2, iFolder 2.01.03. The odd thing about this is that if the same user tries to log in before their IFolder account is enabled, the server returns that information. Then, after enabling their account, the above message is displayed. This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 005B88C985256F33_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Sounds like an LDAP authentication issue. Does the server that iFolder is using for LDAP have any replica's on it? --=_alternative 005B88C9852...

Configuration of 10 connections has been exceeded connection rejected.
I installed a copy of EAServer 7.1.1 and developed some jsp's as a test. I have one client accessing the initial page on the server. If I hit the refresh button some of the images on the page do not always reload. I checked the jaguarhttprequestlog and found the following (note only one IP address accessing) 10.30.2.57 - - [31/May/2002:14:19:43 -0500] "GET /images/plant_tour.jpg HTTP/1.1" 200 1176 10.30.2.57 - - [31/May/2002:14:19:43 -0500] "GET /images/customer_utilities2.jpg HTTP/1.1" 200 1663 10.30.2.57 - - [31/May/2002:14:19:43 -0500] "GET /images/...

I am connecting fine to LDAP on Windows server but am having trouble formulate connection to a UNIX server
I wrote a web page to list all network users for our company's domain. The information is selected from LDAP that is on a window box. My connection details are similar to this:   myLDAPPath = "LDAP://myserver/DC=int,DC=englishchannel,DC=com" Dim mySearchRoot As New DirectoryEntry(myLDAPPath) Dim myDirectorySearcher As New DirectorySearcher(mySearchRoot) Dim filterString As String = "(&(objectCategory=person)(!(userAccountControl:1.2.345.6175886.1.4.803:=2)))" Dim results As SearchResultCollection myDirecto...

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
Hi All,  I have created a FTP client in ASP.net and it's working fine on my local system but when i deployed this code on Public IP(Remote server) it's not working.Code and Exceptions message are give below. public void Login() { if ( this.loggedin ) this.Close(); Debug.WriteLine("Opening connection to " + this.server, "FtpClient" ); IPAddress addr = null; IPEndPoint ep = null; try { this.clientSocket = new Socket( AddressFamily.InterNetwork, SocketType.Stream, ProtocolType.Tcp ); addr = Dns.Resolve(this.serve...

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
I am having issues while sending mails using the namespace System.Net.Mail.I keep getting the error as below:A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respondThe code works in other remote hosting servers. This error occurs only for this particular server infotechage.com. I found some articles which said increase the timeout, but that does not help me. What may be the reason for this? Please help. I have been working on this issue for the last 3 days but in v...

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
I am running a e-commerce website which will call a remote payment gateway when customer check out. with ASP.NET(2.0) The Bank Give Me WebService and say to me to use post method for sending my information. My Transaction State Is Ok But when i call a method of Bank webservice  it give me error   _______My Sample Code ___________ double TA;WebServices.ReferencePayment PaymentWebService = new WebServices.ReferencePayment();string MID = "00229018-45987";string t_strRefNum="*********";double t_lAmount;protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) &n...

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
Background: I am running a e-commerce website which will call a remote payment gateway when customer check out. I have tested my web application at my local machine. Everything just works fine. I have no problem to connect my payment gateway  However, after I have upload all my application code to my hosting company, I cannot check out because my web application cannot connect to the payment gateway And get following errors: " A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected...

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
please can you help, when i do my request form i am getting an error. this happens when it is called over the web externally when i launch in visual stuido it works fine, i am local to the smtp server. it is an Exchange 2003 server. It has an address published, i can connect to port 25 with telnet to the dnsname.   I have many different snippets of code i have tried in a bid to get to the root, i think it cant authenticate. i have assigned 3 buttons to different subs for the mail send, noe of which work   A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly...

The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server
I am writing a valid link checker but get an error of "The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server" It seems to only happen if there is a www in the link. What is the best way to approach this Dim httpReq As HttpWebRequest = CType(WebRequest.Create(strLinkURL), HttpWebRequest) httpReq.AllowAutoRedirect = False httpReq.Proxy = System.Net.GlobalProxySelection.GetEmptyWebProxy() httpReq.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials ...

The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
Hello, all... I'm in the process of trying to deploy a web app to a W2K box. The application itself installs flawlessly, but when I try to generate a report, I get the following error: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: ...

underlying connection was closed:unable to connect to remote server
I have been receiving this exception for over a week with a .NET remoting app and can't find a solution anywhere that works.  Below I'll paste my config files and the client code calling the remote method.  I'd really appreciate some assistance. The Server code and files are on a remote server within our facility and have been told more than once there is no firewall between my workstation and it.  So firewalls are out of the question as the source of the problem.  I assume its somewhere in my config files but I've tried everything I've seen on the net. I receive the Net...

Web resources about - Unable to connect to LDAP server on 10.80.10.82: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection timed out - mozilla.dev.planning