Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)

We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox
2.0.0.1 tomorrow.  The plan is:

   1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night
   2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am
      Tuesday morning
   3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening

QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that
time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early
Christmas presents by tomorrow night.
- Jay
0
Jay
12/18/2006 8:14:30 PM
mozilla.dev.planning 5545 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Jay Patel wrote:
> We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox
> 2.0.0.1 tomorrow.  The plan is:
>
>   1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night
>   2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am
>      Tuesday morning
>   3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening

I presume that's US Pacific Time?  :)
0
Christopher
12/18/2006 8:34:14 PM
Sorry, forgot to include the timezone...

All times below are Pacific Time! :-)

- Jay

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Jay Patel wrote:
>> We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox
>> 2.0.0.1 tomorrow.  The plan is:
>>
>>   1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night
>>   2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am
>>      Tuesday morning
>>   3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening
>
> I presume that's US Pacific Time?  :)
0
Jay
12/18/2006 8:39:21 PM
We are wrapping up a few bouncer issues and retesting mozilla.com
changes... and should be ready to release around 4:00pm Pacific Time
today:  Tuesday, December 19th. :-)
- Jay
0
Jay

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 update... release date pushed out to Tue. 12/19
We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tuesday, December 19*. More info about the release can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.9-2.0.0.1:Community Thanks! - Jay Jay Patel napsal: > We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be > able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date > for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tue...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 2.0.0.4, Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Checklist
We are on schedule to release Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday 5/30 @4pm PDT. Community feedback on the release candidates has not revealed any show-stopper problems so far. These are some of the items remaining to be completed before the release, based on the information in the release checklist for this cycle - http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.12-2.0.0.4:Release_Checklist Today: - mozilla.com website changes - Reed / Jay - Security Notes - dveditz - QA sign-off - juanb / Marcia - Stage the builds and updates - cf (...

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9/2.0.0.1 Update
We are still triaging bugs, but have made good progress this week. However, we still have many bugs that need patches and many more that need to be triaged and either approved for quick fixes or pushed out to the next release(s). If we hope to ship before the holidays, we need to have RC1 build in hand in about a week... *So let's try to hit our new code freeze date: Thursday 11/30 If you are a blocker bug owner, please try to get your patches in and request for approval asap! We will be granting checkin approval daily, so be ready to land when given the a= :-) * Fo...

Firefox 1.5.0.9 and 2.0.0.1 McAfee Firewall Problem
I just upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.9 on one winXP system and 2.0.0.1 on a 2nd system. Both result in McAfee Firewall to display the following message several times, every time firefox accesses a web page. "This application has changed from when you were originally prompted for it. This could be the result of an upgrade in the application, or it could be a malicious application trying to gain network access." Clicking "OK" allows firefox to continue, but McAfee does not "learn", and subsequent web-page accesses produces the above error again. Is ther...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: We anticipate this to be the last release in the Firefox =20 1.5.0.x series. Mozilla typically maintains support for previous =20 releases for six months after a major release. Mozilla has previously =20= extended the planned end of life for the ...

Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12rc2, Firefox 2.0.0.4rc2 builds available
Release candidate builds (rc2) for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now available here: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc2/ http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc2/ http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.4-candidates/rc2/ L10n builds for Firefox & Thunderbird 2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 and en-US Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 builds are in progress but will be available later today. Last week we discovered a problem with RC1 builds that forced us to do a re-spin (...

Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12rc1, Firefox 2.0.0.4rc1 builds available
Release candidate builds (rc1) for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now available here: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc1/ http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc1/ http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.4-candidates/rc1/ Assuming our preliminary testing goes well, we plan on pushing these RC1 builds to our "beta" users next Tuesday 5/8. We will use the time between this "beta" push and final release (Tuesday 5/22) to gather commun...

Firefox Install Directory Path 1.5.0.8/9 vs 2.0.0.1 and Beyond?
I'm having some trouble with the Firefox 2.0.0.1 Install program's directory path. I had the previous version 1.5.0.8 installed to C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefox I attempted to install 2.0.0.1 giving it direction to my previous structure as above but it insisted on tacking on "Mozilla Firefox" to the end of the install path I gave it, leaving with me a mess including: C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefox\Mozilla Firefox I've since uninstalled my 2.0.0.1 attempt and tried updating from the Help menu. I now have 1.5.0.9 and the install and directories ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

2/9: Community Test Day
Please join the Mozilla QA community for testday on friday, February 9, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the next minor release of 1.5.0.10 and 2.0.0.2 Release Candidate 1. More information on 2/9 Test Day can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_1510_2002_Community_Tes t_Day ...

Web resources about - Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19) - mozilla.dev.planning

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Mozilla Thunderbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
open source , cross-platform email and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation . The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox ...

Edit Logo - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

bixi-bicycle-20120208-thunderbird-toronto-workweek-010.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore roland's photos on Flickr. roland has uploaded 143376 photos to Flickr.

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Melbourne Cup: Thunderbird One - the last of the dreamers
Francis Finnegan admits it's a bit of a worry that Thunderbird One, the horse he and wife Samantha took on as a baby and love to bits, has been ...

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.