Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12rc2, Firefox 2.0.0.4rc2 builds available

Release candidate builds (rc2) for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 and
Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now available here:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc2/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc2/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.4-candidates/rc2/

L10n builds for Firefox & Thunderbird 2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 and en-US
Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 builds are in progress but will be available later
today.

Last week we discovered a problem with RC1 builds that forced us to do a
re-spin (bug 379738). We now plan on pushing RC2 builds to our "beta"
users as early as Monday 5/14 or Tuesday 5/15 to get some community
feedback. Final release is still scheduled for 5/22.

As always we appreciate your help testing these builds and sending us
feedback.

Several new forums for submitting and discussing feedback around release
candidates and alphas have been created. You can read the feedback and
participate in one of three ways:

a) Join the Mailing List - Use feedback-firefox-prerelease (and/or
feedback-thunderbird-prerelease) @ https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo.

b) Online News Reading - Use
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease
(and/or
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease)

c) Dedicated news reader -  Subscribe to
mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease (and/or
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease) on news.mozilla.org.
0
Juan
5/9/2007 6:54:43 PM
mozilla.dev.planning 5622 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow