Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12rc1, Firefox 2.0.0.4rc1 builds available

Release candidate builds (rc1) for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 and
Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now available here:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc1/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.12-candidates/rc1/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.4-candidates/rc1/

Assuming our preliminary testing goes well, we plan on pushing these RC1
builds to our "beta" users next Tuesday 5/8. We will use the time
between this "beta" push and final release (Tuesday 5/22) to gather
community feedback and to re-spin builds if necessary.

As always we appreciate your help testing these builds and sending us
feedback.

Several new forums for submitting and discussing feedback around release
candidates and alphas have been created. You can read the feedback and
participate in one of three ways:

a) Join the Mailing List - Use feedback-firefox-prerelease (and/or
feedback-thunderbird-prerelease) @ https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo.

b) Online News Reading - Use
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease
(and/or
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease)

c) Dedicated news reader -  Subscribe to
mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease (and/or
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease) on news.mozilla.org.
0
Juan
5/3/2007 9:24:12 PM
mozilla.dev.planning 5622 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow