Firefox 2.0.0.4, Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Checklist

We are on schedule to release Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox & Thunderbird
1.5.0.12 tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday 5/30 @4pm PDT.

Community feedback on the release candidates has not revealed any
show-stopper problems so far.

These are some of the items remaining to be completed before the
release, based on the information in the release checklist for this
cycle - http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.12-2.0.0.4:Release_Checklist

Today:
- mozilla.com website changes - Reed / Jay
- Security Notes - dveditz
- QA sign-off - juanb / Marcia
- Stage the builds and updates - cf (tonight)

Tomorrow:
- Spot check staged downloads and updates - QA
- Push mozilla.com changes and publish security notes - IT / dveditz (4pm)
- Push updates - cf
- Live updates and download testing - QA
- Official announcements - Basil / Paul K.

There has been some discussion regarding the need to revise the release
checklist, and I will appreciate your feedback on the thread Robert
Helmer started with the topic: "Release checklists." For now, the plan
is to go through the items above so we can get this release out tomorrow.

-juanb
0
Juan
5/29/2007 9:07:53 PM
mozilla.dev.planning 5622 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Juan Becerra wrote:
> There has been some discussion regarding the need to revise the release
> checklist, and I will appreciate your feedback on the thread Robert
> Helmer started with the topic: "Release checklists." For now, the plan
> is to go through the items above so we can get this release out tomorrow.

Where is rhelmer's thread?

0
Christopher
5/29/2007 9:11:09 PM
On May 29, 2:11 pm, Christopher Aillon <cail...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Juan Becerra wrote:
> > There has been some discussion regarding the need to revise the release
> > checklist, and I will appreciate your feedback on the thread Robert
> > Helmer started with the topic: "Release checklists." For now, the plan
> > is to go through the items above so we can get this release out tomorrow.
>
> Where is rhelmer's thread?

It was an email thread, I'll start one in .planning (or get someone
else to :) ).

0
Rob