Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update

As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20
update process, Firefox 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now =20
available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20
getfirefox.com.

Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20
users upgrade to these latest releases.

Note: We anticipate this to be the last release in the Firefox =20
1.5.0.x series. Mozilla typically maintains support for previous =20
releases for six months after a major release. Mozilla has previously =20=

extended the planned end of life for the 1.5.0.x series in order to =20
accommodate some recent changes in update functionality. Firefox =20
1.5.0.12 is available for download from http://www.mozilla.com/=20
firefox/all-older.html but all users are encouraged to upgrade to =20
Firefox 2.

If you already have Firefox 1.5.0.x or Firefox 2.0.0.x, you will =20
receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This =20
update can also be applied manually by selecting =93Check for Updates=85=94=
 =20
from the Help menu starting later today.

For a list of changes and more information, please review the Firefox =20=

1.5.0.12 Release Notes (http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/=20
releases/1.5.0.12.html) and the Firefox 2.0.0.4 Release Notes (http://=20=

en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0.0.4/releasenotes/).

Over the coming weeks, Mozilla will be presenting 1.5.0.12 users with =20=

a notification message that will offer users a "major update" to =20
Firefox 2. Upon confirmation, a user's browser will be upgraded from =20
1.5.0.12 to 2.0.0.4.
--
Basil Hashem
basil@mozilla.com

0
Basil
5/31/2007 12:51:04 AM
mozilla.dev.planning 5622 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 update... release date pushed out to Tue. 12/19
We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tuesday, December 19*. More info about the release can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.9-2.0.0.1:Community Thanks! - Jay Jay Patel napsal: > We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be > able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date > for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tue...

Firefox 2.0.0.4, Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Checklist
We are on schedule to release Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday 5/30 @4pm PDT. Community feedback on the release candidates has not revealed any show-stopper problems so far. These are some of the items remaining to be completed before the release, based on the information in the release checklist for this cycle - http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.12-2.0.0.4:Release_Checklist Today: - mozilla.com website changes - Reed / Jay - Security Notes - dveditz - QA sign-off - juanb / Marcia - Stage the builds and updates - cf (...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 & 1.5.0.12 Updates for Beta Users
We are planning on pushing updates to users in the "beta" channel on Wednesday (5/23) afternoon (PDT). These users will get updated to the latest release candidate for their branch, either Firefox 2.0.0.4rc3 or Firefox 1.5.0.12rc2. We will be monitoring user feedback in the next few days, and if it doesn't uncover any show-stopper issues we will release official builds to all our users next week, Wednesday (5/30). Several new forums for submitting and discussing feedback around release candidates have been created. You can read the feedback and participate in one o...

Major Software Updates for Beta Users, Firefox 1.5.0.12 to 2.0.0.4
We are planning on pushing major updates to beta users on Thursday (6/7) afternoon (PDT). Firefox 1.5.0.12 users in the "beta" channel will be offered a major update to Firefox 2.0.0.4. The final release has been scheduled for 6/19 (Tue) or 6/21 (Thu) due to concerns about mirror load and any traffic spikes in AMO, for which IT has to prepare. Testing results for basic functionality, extended tests, and null updates (for partner updates) were tracked here: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.x:Major_Update_1.5.0.x_to_2.0.0.x:Test_Results We will continue to tes...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is: 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am Tuesday morning 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early Christmas presents by tomorrow night. - Jay Jay Patel wrote: > We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox ...

Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails
Name: user - europe Product: Firefox Summary: Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails Comments: The online update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 indicates that a number of files could not be updated resp. installed, although I folowed your instruction and closed as many running applications as possible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

java 6.0.0.1 add on is not compatible with update firefox 2.0.0.4
Name: Ferdinand van Dieten Email: irisdotferdinandatversateldotnl Product: Firefox Summary: java 6.0.0.1 add on is not compatible with update firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: after the previous update it was the same problem and I had to go back to jave 5.11 or so. I thought that morzilla had good relations with SUN - in a common struggle with Microsoft ??. I work (because of my job) with windows XP. Best regards Ferdinand Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Web resources about - Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update - mozilla.dev.planning

Relaxed stability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... stable aircraft will also resist any bank movement. A Cessna 152 is an example of a stable aircraft. Similarly, an aircraft with neutral stability ...

F8: Facebook Promises Platform Stability, And Here’s How It Plans To Deliver It
... in San Francisco Wednesday by promising to make the Facebook platform more stable for developers and applications, including a two-year stability ...

Facebook Improving Chat Stability, Asking Users to Upgrade from IE6 by September 15
... sharing exact usage numbers). But the main news is this: Chat has been getting some technical upgrades intended to resolve long-standing stability ...

Step 15: 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK stability control / traction control / ESP kill switch installation ...
Here's my switch, connected to long wires, because I want to wire this all the way up to the dash. I like this type of clicky, utilitarian switch ...

Naftali Bennett's stability initiative - Doing what's good for Israel - YouTube
Naftali Bennett's stability initiative - Doing what's good for Israel

43% Confident In Stability of U.S. Banking Industry
Confidence in the stability of the U.S. banking system has fallen to its lowest level in over a year of monthly tracking. A new Rasmussen Reports ...

Trader profile: Indian markets offer stability
Krishnan Ramachandran, chief executive of Barjeel Geojit Securities, says Indian equity and debt markets are likely to outperform their global ...

Myanmar election success depends on stability, says Aung San Suu Kyi
Myanmar's opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi says the country would need to be stable for an election due in November to be successful.

Inskip sinkhole: Geotechnical engineers to use radar to assess camping area stability
Engineers to use ground-penetrating radar to assess the area surrounding a massive sinkhole that closed campgrounds at Inskip Point near Fraser ...

Xinhua Insight: China stresses stability, security on Xinjiang's founding ...
CCTV Xinhua Insight: China stresses stability, security on Xinjiang's founding ... CCTV URUMQI, Oct. 1 (Xinhua) Top political advisor Yu Zhengsheng ...