Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates

As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update
process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are
now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from
getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com
(http://www.getthunderbird.com).

We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest
release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including
Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more.

Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability
updates until April 24, 2007. All users are strongly encouraged to
upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.9 is
available for download from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html.

If you already have Firefox 1.5.0.x, Firefox 2.0.0.x or Thunderbird
1.5.0.x, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 to
48 hours. This update can also be applied manually by selecting �Check
for Updates�� from the Help menu.

For more information, please see: Firefox 1.5.0.9 Release Notes
(http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/releases/1.5.0.9.html), Firefox 2.0.0.1
Release Notes (http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/2.0.0.1/releasenotes/) and
Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Release Notes
(http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/releases/1.5.0.9.html).
--
Basil Hashem
basil@mozilla.com

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 update... release date pushed out to Tue. 12/19
We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tuesday, December 19*. More info about the release can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.9-2.0.0.1:Community Thanks! - Jay Jay Patel napsal: > We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be > able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date > for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tue...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is: 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am Tuesday morning 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early Christmas presents by tomorrow night. - Jay Jay Patel wrote: > We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox ...

Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web.
Name: Jay Product: Firefox Summary: Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web. Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9/2.0.0.1 Update
We are still triaging bugs, but have made good progress this week. However, we still have many bugs that need patches and many more that need to be triaged and either approved for quick fixes or pushed out to the next release(s). If we hope to ship before the holidays, we need to have RC1 build in hand in about a week... *So let's try to hit our new code freeze date: Thursday 11/30 If you are a blocker bug owner, please try to get your patches in and request for approval asap! We will be granting checkin approval daily, so be ready to land when given the a= :-) * Fo...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: We anticipate this to be the last release in the Firefox =20 1.5.0.x series. Mozilla typically maintains support for previous =20 releases for six months after a major release. Mozilla has previously =20= extended the planned end of life for the ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 1.5.0.9 and 2.0.0.1 McAfee Firewall Problem
I just upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.9 on one winXP system and 2.0.0.1 on a 2nd system. Both result in McAfee Firewall to display the following message several times, every time firefox accesses a web page. "This application has changed from when you were originally prompted for it. This could be the result of an upgrade in the application, or it could be a malicious application trying to gain network access." Clicking "OK" allows firefox to continue, but McAfee does not "learn", and subsequent web-page accesses produces the above error again. Is ther...

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

Is it just me or has the Fandango site stopped working with FF (1.5.0.7, 1.5.0.9, 2.0) on eComStation 1.2 ?
Hi all, I've possibly messed up my Firefox installations, but other pages still seem to work OK. Has anyone else had problems recently with http://www.fandango.com ? The home page comes up, and then completely hangs my system, and even if I ctrl-alt-delete and kill Firefox with TOP, I just get a black screen and have to re-boot. It used to work fine. If it's just me, does anyone have any advice for what might be happening or how to go about figuring it out ? Thanks in advance, Karen Roberts On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:13:13 UTC, Karen Roberts <kvroberts@comcast.net>...

Firefox Install Directory Path 1.5.0.8/9 vs 2.0.0.1 and Beyond?
I'm having some trouble with the Firefox 2.0.0.1 Install program's directory path. I had the previous version 1.5.0.8 installed to C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefox I attempted to install 2.0.0.1 giving it direction to my previous structure as above but it insisted on tacking on "Mozilla Firefox" to the end of the install path I gave it, leaving with me a mess including: C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefox\Mozilla Firefox I've since uninstalled my 2.0.0.1 attempt and tried updating from the Help menu. I now have 1.5.0.9 and the install and directories ...

Web resources about - Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates - mozilla.dev.planning

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.