Web APIs documentation/dev team/dev evangelism meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT

The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from
the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place
on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific DAYLIGHT Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for
your time zone). Please note that the United States has not yet
transitioned to Daylight Saving Time, so this meeting may be offset by
an hour from its usual start in your area.

Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and
future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for
documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status
of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies.

We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here:

https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/API-docs-meeting-2015-10-29.

If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to
the agenda.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to
the agenda. Also, if you're unable to attend but have information or
suggestions related to APIs on the Web, their documentation, and how we
promote these APIs, please add a note or item to the agenda so we can be
sure to address it, even if you're unable to attend.

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer

Web APIs documentation/dev team/dev evangelism meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific DAYLIGHT Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Please note that the United States has not yet transitioned to Daylight Saving Time, so this meeting may be offset by an hour from its usual start in your area. Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be...

Web APIs documentation/evangelism/dev meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla....

Web APIs documentation/evangelism/dev meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla....

Web API docs/evangelism/dev team meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla....

Web APIs documentation/engagement/dev team meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla....

Web APIs documentation/evangelism/dev team meetup Thursday at 8 AM PDT
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://etherpad.mozilla....

Web APIs documentation/evangelism/dev team meeting Thursday at 8 AM PST
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://public.etherpad-m...

[...]

Web APIs docs/tech evangelism/dev team meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT
[...]

Web APIs documentation/evangelism/dev team meeting Thursday at 8 AM PST #2
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your time zone). Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies. We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here: https://public.etherpad-m...

Web resources about - Web APIs documentation/dev team/dev evangelism meeting Thursday at 8 AM PDT - mozilla.dev.mdc

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia
GNU Free Documentation License ( GFDL eller GNU FDL ) är en upphovsrättslig licens vars syfte är att befrämja spridning och utveckling av textdokument. ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Making Our Documentation Better
Over the past several months, our engineering team has been working on improving the quality of our documentation. Today, we are excited to announce ...

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...