Marking up a letter in HTML - MDN learning.

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please provide the marking guide for the 'marking up a
letter' assignment located on the MDN page below

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/
Introduction_to_HTML/Marking_up_a_letter

Thanks!
Obinna.
0
Obinna
4/20/2017 1:44:09 PM
mozilla.dev.mdc 2323 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi I am new to this and I am very confused with how this works?

Can you also please provide me with the same marking guide located on the MDN page.
0
aditsubba
5/3/2017 9:11:07 AM
> On 3 May 2017, at 10:11, aditsubba@gmail.com wrote:
>=20
> Hi I am new to this and I am very confused with how this works?

Hi there,

Welcome to the Mozilla Developer Network community!

Don=E2=80=99t worry if you are confused at the moment.

We are a community of documentation writers, who are passionate about =
documenting open web technologies, and teaching others web development. =
The learning material you have been reading is our beginner=E2=80=99s =
material, so I am guessing you are currently trying to learning web =
development.=20

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have,

>=20
> Can you also please provide me with the same marking guide located on =
the MDN page.

Yes. I will send this to you in a separate mail.

0
Chris