introduce

hi

my name is burak.i'm from turkey.i'm studying computer science engineering
at university.my third year at university but i do not have expertise about
any language. so i am uncomfortable with this and i decided to join
the list.one
day i have read interview.interview with a developer.he mentioned MDN.i
heard good things about mdn from him.
I want to learn, improve and work. i wanna remote job or something like
that. but i know first step I must be a good developer.
I have to learn everything,i have to know everything.
0
UTF
1/9/2017 6:45:50 PM
mozilla.dev.mdc 2229 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow