Feature Request: "Get Extensions" and "Get Themes"

I think that when you click on the "Get Extensions" or "Get Themes"
links, it should open depending on your default window-opening
behavior.

For example, all new windows for me open up in new tabs. However, when
I click the "Get" links, they always open in new windows.

I can't even find an extension to do this. How hard would this be to
incorporate natively?
0
Tony
8/5/2006 3:07:34 PM
mozilla.dev.mdc 2326 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Get Mail" vs "Get All New Messages"
I have a few different email accounts set up in Thunderbird, and I'm using the unified view to view them. Recently, I noticed that the "Get Mail" button seems to only retrieve email for the first account (sometimes?). I'd like to click on that button and retrieve email for all of the accounts. I can get the behavior that I want consistently if I pull down the menu for "Get Mail" and select "Get All New Messages", but I'd prefer to get that in a single click if possible. I tried starting from scratch and recreating my profile, but I st...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Script to perform a "Get latest", then a "Build", then a "Publish"
I frequently have to copy out of source safe, the latest version of some source code. Then perform a build and then a publish. The publish is published to a local directory where I then copy it out to a server. This is a bit of a hassle to have to do all of this mannualy. What I would prefer to do is to use some type of script that would do this. Does anyone know if this is possible? I can manage copying to the server. I just need a script that I could kick off to do the following. 1. Copy the latest source code for the project out of source safe. 2. Perform a build of the projec...

What is a "Session" and a "Request" ??
Hello,  I'm new to ASP.Net 2.0 , and I still can't understand what is a "Session" and what is a "Request" ??   Thank You the client browser will request a page and the Request object will give you information about what page they are requesting. the session is a statebag where you can store information that will continue to exist after the page has executed.  information can be added to the Session in page A and then read back from the Session in page B.  the session object is unique per user - so one users does not see data stored b...

siteMapNode "title" getting truncated with "..."
Let me start by saying I'm new to using the Web.sitemap and CSS files.  I managed to get a website up and running, but the title of the sub-menus being displayed are getting truncated with "..." appearing at the end. For example, if one of my siteMapNodes in Web.sitemap is defined as,  <siteMapNode url="~/MaintenancePage.aspx" title="My Title page is rather long" description="The description of the title" /> When my mousepointer hovers over the top-level menu item, the sub-menu item above displays as "My Title page is...&quo...

"To" and "From" missing

replace the "." with a ","

"Me" is better than "You"

Using "+" or "||"

double quote

Web resources about - Feature Request: "Get Extensions" and "Get Themes" - mozilla.dev.mdc