Examples on top: prototype page nominations

In the last email (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.mdc/dhxwpNnlkSA) I
outlined a project to investigate whether to redesign reference pages in
MDN so syntax examples appear at the top of the page.

The first step is to prototype redesigns of a few pages, so we can test
them with developers.

The idea is to choose two pages in each domain: JS, CSS, Web API. Ideally,
one page should be a "typical" page, and the other should be an "atypical"
page. Obviously these terms are subjective: the idea is to test the new
design by including pages that are more unusual.

This is where you can help: I'd like suggestions for pages that are good
candidates to redesign.

(Note that Florian has already prototyped this with the JS Array pages, so
maybe for JS we should select a couple of these pages.)

Thanks

Will
0
William
1/11/2017 12:02:52 AM
mozilla.dev.mdc 2226 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow