Discourse "mailing list parity" prioritization

At the bottom of the etherpad where we've collected our requirements for
migrating to Discourse
(https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/MDN-Discourse-requirements), I've
pasted in the list from ParSys of items that are needed for Mozilla's
Discourse implementation to reach "mailing list parity". I've added
links to background (issues, bugs, or discussion) where available,
because the descriptions are not all self-evident.

Please put a +1 by items you think are a BLOCKER for migrating MDN
discussions to Discourse. (Don't add +1 to things you think are just
"nice to have".)
Put a -1 by items you think are NOT RELEVANT for migrating MDN
discussions to Discourse.
Because etherpad often loses track of attribution colors, please put
your name or initials in parentheses next to your votes.  For example:
+1(jswisher)

--

Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>

0
Janet
4/19/2017 8:10:51 PM
mozilla.dev.mdc 2326 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow