update book of mozilla, about:mozilla

There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the
entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152.

Please have a look at your translations of the strings in
toolkit/chrome/global/mozilla.dtd?

Thanks

Axel
0
Axel
3/28/2008 3:57:16 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3753 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Axel Hecht wrote:
> There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the
> entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152.

Errata: Make that bug 411352, missed a '3'.
0
Axel

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

update shared address book not updating
When one of my users residing on DOM/PO1 shares and address book with a user in DOM/PO2. The updates\modifications to contacts that are entered by DOM/PO2 user are not replicated onto DOM/PO1 user. Sometimes, the changes make it thru. But then disappear the next day. I looked at both account for gwcheck errors and they are reporting just fine. Where can I go from here? Any comments, suggestions, thoghts are welcome. Thank you in advance. Look at the prime user database on PO2. "JT" <jt@jt.com> wrote in message news:YVK%g.19088$0h7.6143@prv-f...

[Calendar l10n] Status update after late-l10n changes
Hey guys, after the late-l10n checkin on Thursday where four strings were added it's time for another status update. Here's a short overview of the current situation: 1) The following locales have green tinderboxen on the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH and should be okay for the RC1: es-ES, fr, ga-IE, ja, ja-JP-mac, lt, mk, nb-NO, nl, pl, pt-PT, sk, uk, zh-CN Thanks guys! 2) The following locales have orange tinderboxen on the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH: ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, eu, hu, it, ka, pt-BR, ru, tr 3) The following locales have red tinderboxen on the ...

updates,updates, updates,etc.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: updates,updates, updates,etc. Comments: I am so fed up with all these gd updates I COULD SCREAM! Why can't you get it right and stay with it for a while. Between you guys and MSFT you drive me nuts. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Updates Updates Updates #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates Updates Updates Comments: Seems like every time I open the program there is a wait period while some new arcane update gets installed. I have enjoyed and advocated firefox for a good while, but the update thing is really starting to bug me. Doubtless I could simply change the settings to accept the updates or not notify me or something similar - but I CAN'T BE ASSED. I'd have to consider this for more than 30 seconds and as we've already seen I CAN'T BE ASSED. Please make this less annoying in return for which I promis...

Updates updates updates #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates updates updates Comments: I love Firefox, but it seems EVERY day there is some sort of updates to download before it will open. You need to figure out a way Firefox can open when asked to do so and update in the background and apply the updates on the next restart. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Update Update
Name: John Oswell Email: serviceatwinntecdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update Update - endless updates Comments: I think it's great you update the product but I'm starting to think this product is more prone to attack and instability by the number of updates i get inflicted with. Quite honestly on the Windows platform you're going to need to convince me that the Firefox browser is "better" than IE8 - my default browser (ff right now) I'm probably going to revert - endless intrusive updates for Firefox is getting very tiring. At least MS (I'm ...

Update not updating
Name: Willaim Brasuell Email: williamatbrasuelldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update not updating Comments: I get a message to update Firefox and start the process. After letting it run for an hour it just keeps saying it's downloading. Having tried four times I think there is a problem here. Regards, Bill Brasuell Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Why does update not update ?
Name: T. Strickland Email: shortsportatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Why does update not update ? Comments: I check to see if there are any updates but it says none are available but once in a while a update will just appear and say to update to 2.0.0.4 . could this be some kind of scam trying to gain access to my computer? If this is a good update then why doesn't the update do it automatically when I click on it ? Please Inform Tilmon Strickland Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20070508 Firefox/1.5.0...

Update update
Gang... Everything for the forthcoming SSL Certificate Fingerprinting system is finished and ready for pre-release deployment. But today the site has been -- and still is -- unusually busy. And I need to bring the server down briefly to update the master resident "ne.dll" which is where all this code lives. And doing that, boots everyone off, cancels all underway downloads, aborts ShieldsUP! runs, etc. So I want to wait a few hours until things have calmed down, and slowed, down a bit. -- ________________________________________________________________ Steve...

Updates and more updates and more...
Name: M Product: Firefox Summary: Updates and more updates and more... Comments: what's the point of this one exactly? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - update book of mozilla, about:mozilla - mozilla.dev.l10n