Thunderbird website redesign on Pontoon

We have a redesign of the Thunderbird website done and published on the
staging site - https://www-stage.thunderbird.net/ - and the strings are
in Pontoon and when translated are immediately reflected on the site.

I'm just sending this email for those who haven't noticed but would like
to contribute translations. Many people already have, and we greatly
appreciate that.

We would particularly like help with Japanese, French, Russian, and
Polish, which are languages that have a large number of Thunderbird users.

Thanks again to those who contribute!

--
Andrei Hajdukewycz
Thunderbird Infrastructure

Thank you for website and design.
Croatian is at 100% now: https://www-stage.thunderbird.net/hr/

You can use it to see which parts of website aren't localized.

Like:
BETA / NIGHTLY CHANNEL tabs on main page (bottom).
Most of https://www-stage.thunderbird.net/hr/calendar/ page.
"Get involved" (top of main page) and "Join us" (bottom of main page)
still link you en-US pages instead of locale pages (not sure if there is
a plan in changing that or not).
"Systems & Languages" link bellow download button links to en-US instead
to locale page (there is fully translated locale page, but not showing
since en-Us is hardcoded).
"Tabbed Email" title, "Search Tools" title and text, "Large files
management" title and text, "themes" text, "Get involved" and
"beta/nightly" and page footer and part of header sections which are
translated on mainpage aren't translated here: in
https://www-stage.thunderbird.net/hr/features/

Mihovil

10.12.2019 u 22:04, Andrei Hajdukewycz je napisao/la:
> We have a redesign of the Thunderbird website done and published on
> the staging site - https://www-stage.thunderbird.net/ - and the
> strings are in Pontoon and when translated are immediately reflected
> on the site.
>
> I'm just sending this email for those who haven't noticed but would
> like to contribute translations. Many people already have, and we
> greatly appreciate that.
>
> We would particularly like help with Japanese, French, Russian, and
> Polish, which are languages that have a large number of Thunderbird
> users.
>
> Thanks again to those who contribute!

0
UTF