Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Turkish (tr) locale opts-in: 54674f3e902e

Serkan=0A=0A=0A      ______________________________________________________=
_____________=0AYahoo! T=C3=BCrkiye a=C3=A7=C4=B1ld=C4=B1!  http://yahoo.co=
m.tr=0A=C4=B0nternet =C3=BCzerindeki en iyi i=C3=A7eri=C4=9Fi Yahoo! T=C3=
=BCrkiye sizlere sunuyor!
0
utf
1/8/2009 10:28:23 AM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3875 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

We've made some final changes to the translation. Please use this changeset for Vietnamese (vi), if possible:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/538218fa645c

Thanks.

-----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung