New project activated in Pontoon: Lockwise for iOS

Hello localizers,

We've just exposed the first batch of strings for Lockwise iOS
(previously called "Lockbox"). You can find them under the lockwise-ios
Pontoon project[1].

Just as we mentioned for Fenix and a-c strings in my previous emails, we
are only exposing these strings to a subset of locales for now. We’ll
add more locales as we get a handle on the first bunch.

The targeted date for localizing these strings is May 27th, which is the
deadline for getting your work into the first version. Note that this
date might slip, but we’ll keep you posted. There's also a few strings
we're expecting to come next week.

A few notes:

Please check for translation memory, I expect quite a few strings to
already exist from Android.

As we're talking translation memory, Apple and Google use different
policies for translation of AutoFill. Please keep your translations
consistent with iOS and Android, resp.

Let us know if you have any questions!

cheers

Axel, sending this on behalf of Delphine

[1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/lockwise-ios
0
Axel
5/17/2019 6:52:34 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3868 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

=D0=BF=CA=BC=D1=8F=D1=82=D0=BD=D0=B8=D1=86=D1=8F, 17 =D1=82=D1=80=D0=B0=D0=
=B2=D0=BD=D1=8F 2019 =D1=80. 21:52:41 UTC+3 =D0=BA=D0=BE=D1=80=D0=B8=D1=81=
=D1=82=D1=83=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=87 Axel Hecht =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=
=B0=D0=B2:
> Hello localizers,
>=20
> We've just exposed the first batch of strings for Lockwise iOS=20
> (previously called "Lockbox"). You can find them under the lockwise-ios=
=20
> Pontoon project[1].
>=20
> Just as we mentioned for Fenix and a-c strings in my previous emails, we=
=20
> are only exposing these strings to a subset of locales for now. We=E2=80=
=99ll=20
> add more locales as we get a handle on the first bunch.
>=20
> The targeted date for localizing these strings is May 27th, which is the=
=20
> deadline for getting your work into the first version. Note that this=20
> date might slip, but we=E2=80=99ll keep you posted. There's also a few st=
rings=20
> we're expecting to come next week.
>=20
> A few notes:
>=20
> Please check for translation memory, I expect quite a few strings to=20
> already exist from Android.
>=20
> As we're talking translation memory, Apple and Google use different=20
> policies for translation of AutoFill. Please keep your translations=20
> consistent with iOS and Android, resp.
>=20
> Let us know if you have any questions!
>=20
> cheers
>=20
> Axel, sending this on behalf of Delphine
>=20
> [1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/lockwise-ios

Hello!

When are you planning to make Firefox Lockwise for iOS available for the "R=
equest More Projects" option on Pontoon?

Thanks,
Artem
0
Artem
7/19/2019 5:10:10 PM
Hi Artem,

As there are no immediate plans to develop and update Lockwise for iOS,
we're putting on hold adding new locales.
The Lockwise team will let us know once they are ready to update again, and
I'll be sure to open this up to more locales then.

thanks!
delphine

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 10:15 AM Artem Polivanchuk <artem@mozilla.org.ua>
wrote:

> =D0=BF=CA=BC=D1=8F=D1=82=D0=BD=D0=B8=D1=86=D1=8F, 17 =D1=82=D1=80=D0=B0=
=D0=B2=D0=BD=D1=8F 2019 =D1=80. 21:52:41 UTC+3 =D0=BA=D0=BE=D1=80=D0=B8=D1=
=81=D1=82=D1=83=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=87 Axel Hecht =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=
=D0=B0=D0=B2:
> > Hello localizers,
> >
> > We've just exposed the first batch of strings for Lockwise iOS
> > (previously called "Lockbox"). You can find them under the lockwise-ios
> > Pontoon project[1].
> >
> > Just as we mentioned for Fenix and a-c strings in my previous emails, w=
> > are only exposing these strings to a subset of locales for now. We=E2=
=80=99ll
> > add more locales as we get a handle on the first bunch.
> >
> > The targeted date for localizing these strings is May 27th, which is th=
> > deadline for getting your work into the first version. Note that this
> > date might slip, but we=E2=80=99ll keep you posted. There's also a few =
strings
> > we're expecting to come next week.
> >
> > A few notes:
> >
> > Please check for translation memory, I expect quite a few strings to
> > already exist from Android.
> >
> > As we're talking translation memory, Apple and Google use different
> > policies for translation of AutoFill. Please keep your translations
> > consistent with iOS and Android, resp.
> >
> > Let us know if you have any questions!
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > Axel, sending this on behalf of Delphine
> >
> > [1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/lockwise-ios
>
> Hello!
>
> When are you planning to make Firefox Lockwise for iOS available for the
> "Request More Projects" option on Pontoon?
>
> Thanks,
> Artem

--=20
Delphine