localize.mozilla.org: Firefox Cup still a project in localize.mozilla.org

As far as I know, the football championship 2010 has ended on 11/07.
If somebody missed it, Spain is the champion, beating  Netherlands 1:0
a.e.t.

Would it not make sense to retire it? Or to cloak it some way?

TiA

smo

PS: SL version was 100% by the time it was needed. the contents have
grown since to hard-to-understand 38206 words ("that need your
attention",  status 0% completed), As far as I can see, changes
involve Add-ons and thats where they belong.

0
smo
10/31/2010 6:54:11 AM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3868 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Thanks, Vito.  We are investigating it and will report back with a fix soon.

smo wrote:
> As far as I know, the football championship 2010 has ended on 11/07.
> If somebody missed it, Spain is the champion, beating  Netherlands 1:0
> a.e.t.
>
> Would it not make sense to retire it? Or to cloak it some way?
>
> TiA
>
> smo
>
> PS: SL version was 100% by the time it was needed. the contents have
> grown since to hard-to-understand 38206 words ("that need your
> attention",  status 0% completed), As far as I can see, changes
> involve Add-ons and thats where they belong.

Seth
11/1/2010 12:51:31 PM
Gandalf fixed this.  Thanks, Gandalf.

https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/fxhome/