L10n and SeaMonkey 2 Alpha 1 #2

Hi

I'm not sure if it there the right place to post, can you redirect me so
please.

in french translation for mail account preference

There is something wrong in the am-server.xul line 330 with:

<checkbox hidefor="pop3,nntp,movemail" wsm_persist="true"
id="imap.cleanupInboxOnExit"
                 label="&expungeOnExit.label;"
                 accesskey="&expungeOnExit.accesskey;"
                 prefattribute="value"

prefstring="mail.server.%serverkey%.cleanup_inbox_on_exit"/>

block the server preference page

if this checkbox is comment the page is ok

if somebody can correct

best regards
0
Herve
9/30/2008 1:28:56 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3875 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Herve wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure if it there the right place to post, can you redirect me so
> please.
>
> in french translation for mail account preference
>
> There is something wrong in the am-server.xul line 330 with:
>
> <checkbox hidefor="pop3,nntp,movemail" wsm_persist="true"
> id="imap.cleanupInboxOnExit"
> label="&expungeOnExit.label;"
> accesskey="&expungeOnExit.accesskey;"
> prefattribute="value"
> prefstring="mail.server.%serverkey%.cleanup_inbox_on_exit"/>
>
> block the server preference page
>
> if this checkbox is comment the page is ok

I guess you mean that's in the French langpack, so please file a bug
against Mozilla Localizations / French.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
9/30/2008 3:43:55 PM
Herve a �crit :
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure if it there the right place to post, can you redirect me so
> please.
>
> in french translation for mail account preference
>
> There is something wrong in the am-server.xul line 330 with:
>
> <checkbox hidefor="pop3,nntp,movemail" wsm_persist="true"
> id="imap.cleanupInboxOnExit"
>                 label="&expungeOnExit.label;"
>                 accesskey="&expungeOnExit.accesskey;"
>                 prefattribute="value"
>
> prefstring="mail.server.%serverkey%.cleanup_inbox_on_exit"/>
>
> block the server preference page
>
> if this checkbox is comment the page is ok
>
> if somebody can correct
>
> best regards
Hi,

We had already identified this error (we had the same one in Thunderbird
a few months ago).
This is fixed and it would show up in the next nightlies.

Regards

C�dric
0
ISO