Internet Health/Digital Inclusion

I'm translating: mozorg/internet-health/digital-inclusion.lang:219

Donate your old computers, laptops, and phones to non-profits like <a
href="%(reconnect)s">Reconnect</a>, <a href="%(strut)s">Students
Recycling Used Technology</a>, or <a
href="%(interconnection)s">Interconnection</a>, who refurbish and
redistribute them to underserved communities.

It's unrealistic to send stuff to the States. Can I insert links to
organisations in Wales or the rest of Britain that offer a similar
service? If I can find any... , or edit ti to say

Donate your old computers, laptops, and phones to organisations who
refurbish and redistribute them to underserved communities.

and drop the links altogether?

Rhos

0
Rhoslyn
3/19/2017 3:10:36 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3725 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow