Firefox Focus & Klar 6.1 for iOS Screenshots available (20180710-2018)

Hello everyone,

Screenshots for Firefox and Klar 6.1 for iOS are available at:

  =
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Focus/iPhone=
8/ =
<https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Focus/iPhon=
e8/>
  =
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Klar/iPhone8=
/ =
<https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Klar/iPhone=
8/>

We only made screenshots on iPhone 8, which is a good popular in the =
middle device.

Unfortunately due to some screenshot test errors in the zh-CN and zh-TW =
screenshots, no gallery/index page was generated. You can still go into =
your locale=E2=80=99s directory and just look at the individual =
screenshots. We hope to fix this for next round.

Please file bugs at =
https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/focus-ios/issues/new =
<https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/focus-ios/issues/new>=20

 S.

0
Stefan
7/11/2018 3:37:06 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3846 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow