Firefox 3.5.x tree rules and changeset updates

Hi,

as there's still some confusion:

Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
to review by stas before landing.

Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
want to ship, update your sign-off.

Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
repo with the changeset.

I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.

Thanks

Axel
0
Axel
7/6/2009 11:54:27 AM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3866 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

new changeset for Arabic (ar):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/rev/89256d0fa1cc

Regards

- Anas

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
> landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
> with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Anas
7/6/2009 12:48:22 PM
Hrm, why do you bother me with two changesets that only affect
Thunderbird?
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/pushloghtml?fromchange=91d6978c0950&tochange=89256d0fa1cc
contains not a single Firefox fix, AFAICT.

Axel

On 06.07.2009 14:48 Uhr, Anas Husseini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> new changeset for Arabic (ar):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/rev/89256d0fa1cc
>
> Regards
>
> - Anas
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Axel Hecht<l10n@mozilla.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
>> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>> landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
>> with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

Axel
7/6/2009 3:11:06 PM
Fixed changeset for Icelandic (is):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/60e0e78e5142
0
Kristj
7/6/2009 3:34:03 PM
On 06.07.2009 17:34 Uhr, Kristj�n Bjarni Gu�mundsson wrote:
> Fixed changeset for Icelandic (is):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/60e0e78e5142

Kristjan, mind setting up your newsgroup client to expose your real
name? That'd help a bunch when searching for your posts.

Thanks

Axel
0
Axel
7/6/2009 7:38:37 PM
Some corrections for zh-CN
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/74182c1550ad

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Axel Hecht<l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
> landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
> with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

UTF
7/7/2009 4:56:01 AM
On Jul 6, 7:38=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On 06.07.2009 17:34 Uhr, Kristj=E1n Bjarni Gu=F0mundsson wrote:
>
> > Fixed changeset for Icelandic (is):
>
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/60e0e78e5142
>
> Kristjan, mind setting up your newsgroup client to expose your real
> name? That'd help a bunch when searching for your posts.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

I am exposing my real name, but I was using the client "Forte Agent
4.2" to post, and it seems that my name gets messed up because of the
accented characters. But this seems to only display incorrectly in
Thunderbird. I don't know if Forte Agent is posting wrong or
Thunderbird is not handling it correctly. (This post was posted using
Google Groups)
0
ISO
7/7/2009 10:15:25 AM
> I am exposing my real name, but I was using the client "Forte Agent
> 4.2" to post, and it seems that my name gets messed up because of the
> accented characters. But this seems to only display incorrectly in
> Thunderbird. I don't know if Forte Agent is posting wrong or
> Thunderbird is not handling it correctly. (This post was posted using
> Google Groups)

Forte Agent does it wrong (although it looks okay in Knode with a
default charset of UTF-8), from your message:

From: Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson <kristjanbjarni@gmail.com>

the From needs to be encoded per the standards for encoded mime headers,
something like "From: =?UTF-8?B?5paH5bCR5Y2O?= <shaohua.wen@gmail.com>"

the Content-* headers are technically okay, since the body of your
message doesn't have any non-ascii chars, but it doesn't even hint to
the charset of the headers :)

afaik, ForteAgent doesn't (didn't) support unicode at all.

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you did anything at
all.

0
UTF
7/7/2009 10:19:01 PM
On 6 jul, 07:54, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Hi Axel, please, update es-ES changeset to c108d8f07d23 as we have
done some changes to dialog panels and shortening some strings.

Thanks!
0
willyaranda
7/9/2009 4:50:39 PM
I updated some things for ko locale too.
ko optin for fx 3.5.1
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/67f2a22c21a5

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

2009/7/6 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>

> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
> landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
> with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Channy
7/10/2009 1:53:13 PM
New es-AR changeset for Firefox 3.5.x
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/7efc4d6c9ce6
0
Marcelo
7/14/2009 7:22:16 PM
New Persian (fa) changeset for Firefox 3.5.x:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/6d01ddc30e9c

Thanks!
Ehsan
0
Ehsan
7/14/2009 9:08:54 PM
Sorry, there was one more change for Firefox 3.5.x in a later changeset.
The right changeset for es-AR is
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/bf54c25f6b2b
0
Marcelo
7/14/2009 10:09:42 PM
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
> you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.

Since it's possible that 3.5.1 is here sooner than later[1], I sign-off
the macedonian locale with revision:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/c34c8b722e60

Hope we'll see builds now :)

[1]
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/14/unpatched_firefox_bug/

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research"
That's what my supervisor used to say to me when
I got depressed about lack of progress.

0
UTF
7/15/2009 12:30:22 PM
On 15.07.2009 14:30 Uhr, Дамјан Георгиевски wrote:
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
>> you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
>> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
>> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>
> Since it's possible that 3.5.1 is here sooner than later[1], I sign-off
> the macedonian locale with revision:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/c34c8b722e60
>
> Hope we'll see builds now :)
>

> [1]
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/14/unpatched_firefox_bug/

I'll take the latter 3 changesets for .2. We're more agressive in what
we do than we were on 3.0.x in case of firedrills, but I'm going to be
rather conservative on taking changesets still.

I took notes of those, and there's not really anything that would really
need to go out as .1, so no need to add more noise to the .1 release.

http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/annotate/7202bc37bee7/mozilla2/l10n-changesets
is what I expect to see us shipping.

Axel
0
Axel

We would like to use the following changeset for French in the future
3.5.x releases:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/31edfe400dd6

This changeset fixes an overlooked accesskey conflict in the Edit menu
and updates the spelling dictionary.

I do not think this should hold back a security fix if 3.5.1 builds are
already being made, just take it if you can.

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:21, Axel Hecht<l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/annotate/7202bc37bee7/mozilla2/l10n-changesets
> is what I expect to see us shipping.

Is it still possible to change pt-BR to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/1b963c7ee5ce?

I think it is a very important fix, I would like to have it ASAP. :o)

--
Jeferson
0
On 15.07.2009 20:09 Uhr, Jeferson Hultmann wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:21, Axel Hecht<l10n@mozilla.com>  wrote:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/annotate/7202bc37bee7/mozilla2/l10n-changesets
>> is what I expect to see us shipping.
>>

> Is it still possible to change pt-BR to
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/1b963c7ee5ce?
>
> I think it is a very important fix, I would like to have it ASAP. :o)

Sorry, no, the 3.5.1 builds are on their way.

Axel
0
Axel
7/15/2009 6:47:20 PM
On Jul 6, 1:54=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

If it's possible, please take this updated changeset with galician
(gl) translation
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/7f1e62c7ce4c

No matter if it's for FX 3.5.2 or whatever..

If fixes wrong translations in abourCertError.dtd

Thanks a lot
Frco. Javier Rial.
0
Frco
7/16/2009 10:32:19 AM
2009/7/6 Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/6 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
>> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>> landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
>> with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel
>>

> Latest changeset for Spanish (Chile) -(es-CL)
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/a814bb367782
>
> --
> -----------------

If possible, use the latest es-CL changeset for 3.5.2 or any future release:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/76e5e93211f6

--
-----------------
0

  AH> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want
  AH> to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on
  AH> live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
  AH> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
  AH> to review by stas before landing.

  AH> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
  AH> you want to ship, update your sign-off.

  AH> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
  AH> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
  AH> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.

Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d

--
Best regars,
 Rail Aliev

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
On 20.07.2009 16:38 Uhr, Rail Aliev wrote:

>    AH>  Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want
>    AH>  to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on
>    AH>  live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
>    AH>  region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
>    AH>  to review by stas before landing.
>
>    AH>  Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
>    AH>  you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
>    AH>  Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
>    AH>  to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
>    AH>  1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>
> Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d

Rejected,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/diff/73197aeb2960/browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
didn't land without review and approval. Tree rules for those files are
mentioned in the post you quoted.

Axel
0
Axel
7/20/2009 6:04:22 PM

>    AH>  Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want
>    AH>  to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on
>    AH>  live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
>    AH>  region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
>    AH>  to review by stas before landing.
>
>    AH>  Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
>    AH>  you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
>    AH>  Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
>    AH>  to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
>    AH>  1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>
> Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d

I think there's at least one untranslated string introduced in
netError.dtd, too, as far as I glanced at the rest of the diff.

Axel
0
Axel
7/20/2009 6:12:25 PM

  >> Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
  >> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d
  >>

  AH> Rejected,
  AH> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/diff/73197aeb2960/browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
  AH> didn't land without review and approval. Tree rules for those files
  AH> are mentioned in the post you quoted.

Oops. Sorry for this. It was my first opt-in for Firefox.

There is the only change committed which is really matter ("My Yahoo"
became "Yahoo", an will be changed back soon. Other changes are trivial,
just space removal to be exactly as en-US. And they can be reverted as
well or go through approval. It's my fault and will fix it. :)

But I want to discuss the top comment (LOCALIZATION NOTE:
REVIEW_REQUIRED…) I've removed (actually translate-toolkit) which
doesn't exist in en-US. Shouldn't this comment be added in en-US? If
yes, I'm going to file a bug. ;)

--
Best regars,
 Rail Aliev

  >> Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
  >> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d
  >>

  AH> I think there's at least one untranslated string introduced in
  AH> netError.dtd, too, as far as I glanced at the rest of the diff.

Hmm… I couldn't find any untranslated message at all in this file. :(

--
Best regars,
 Rail Aliev
On 21.07.2009 12:31 Uhr, Rail Aliev wrote:

>    >>  Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
>    >>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d
>    >>

>    AH>  Rejected,
>    AH>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/diff/73197aeb2960/browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>    AH>  didn't land without review and approval. Tree rules for those files
>    AH>  are mentioned in the post you quoted.
>
> Oops. Sorry for this. It was my first opt-in for Firefox.
>
> There is the only change committed which is really matter ("My Yahoo"
> became "Yahoo", an will be changed back soon. Other changes are trivial,
> just space removal to be exactly as en-US. And they can be reverted as
> well or go through approval. It's my fault and will fix it. :)
>
> But I want to discuss the top comment (LOCALIZATION NOTE:
> REVIEW_REQUIRED…) I've removed (actually translate-toolkit) which
> doesn't exist in en-US. Shouldn't this comment be added in en-US? If
> yes, I'm going to file a bug. ;)

There is a bug on adding that localization note to en-US, bug 486719.

Note that we intend to add further tests that will essentially fail on
any change to the search files and region.properties.

Axel
0
Axel
7/21/2009 11:07:25 AM
On 21.07.2009 12:42 Uhr, Rail Aliev wrote:

>    >>  Please, use the following changeset for Turkish (tr):
>    >>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/73f5d19dcc6d
>    >>

>    AH>  I think there's at least one untranslated string introduced in
>    AH>  netError.dtd, too, as far as I glanced at the rest of the diff.
>
> Hmm… I couldn't find any untranslated message at all in this file. :(

Oops, I misread my diff. Too much xul namespace, which is rightfully not
translated :-)

Axel
0
Axel
7/21/2009 11:10:54 AM

  >> But I want to discuss the top comment (LOCALIZATION NOTE:
  >> REVIEW_REQUIRED…) I've removed (actually translate-toolkit) which
  >> doesn't exist in en-US. Shouldn't this comment be added in en-US? If
  >> yes, I'm going to file a bug. ;)

  AH> There is a bug on adding that localization note to en-US, bug 486719.

Great. Subscribing myself…

  AH> Note that we intend to add further tests that will essentially fail on
  AH> any change to the search files and region.properties.

hg hook? It'll be better of course!

--
Best regars,
 Rail Aliev

  AH> Rejected,
  AH> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/diff/73197aeb2960/browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
  AH> didn't land without review and approval. Tree rules for those files
  AH> are mentioned in the post you quoted.

Take 2. :)

Please use the following revision for Turkish (tr):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fc9c443c49c1

Diff of region.properties against version by Stas is zero byte. :)
$ hg  diff -r 7e872945e44f -r fc9c443c49c1 \
  browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties | wc -c

Best regars,
 Rail Aliev
0
Rail
7/21/2009 12:26:46 PM

  RA> Please use the following revision for Turkish (tr):
  RA> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fc9c443c49c1

  RA> Diff of region.properties against version by Stas is zero byte. :)
  RA> $ hg  diff -r 7e872945e44f -r fc9c443c49c1 \
  RA> browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties | wc -c
  RA> 0

[...]
Please obsolete the previous opt-in request for Turkish (tr) with the
following one:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/f03a4b77989b

--
Best regars,
 Rail Aliev
On 21.07.2009 18:53 Uhr, Rail Aliev wrote:

>    RA>  Please use the following revision for Turkish (tr):
>    RA>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fc9c443c49c1
>
>    RA>  Diff of region.properties against version by Stas is zero byte. :)
>    RA>  $ hg  diff -r 7e872945e44f -r fc9c443c49c1 \
>    RA>  browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties | wc -c
>    RA>  0
>
> [...]
> Please obsolete the previous opt-in request for Turkish (tr) with the
> following one:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/f03a4b77989b

ack

Axel
0
Axel
7/21/2009 6:02:22 PM

  AH> Rejected,
  AH> didn't land without review and approval. Tree rules for those files
  AH> are mentioned in the post you quoted.

Inspired by this reject I added a hg hook to my local repository. Now I
cannot commit to browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties by
mistake. :)

Feel free to modify it (I don't like hg status for example).

Snip from .hg/hgrc:
[hooks]
pretxncommit.region_properties = test `hg status --no-status \
    browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties | wc -c` -eq 0 || \
    ( echo "Don't commit to region.properties without approval."; \
    exit 1 )

Best regars,
 Rail Aliev
0
Rail
7/22/2009 10:59:40 AM
es-AR modification:
Just minimal changes, but please use this rev for 3.5.2.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/8bfba7fdd5e1
0
Marcelo
7/23/2009 1:42:10 AM
New pt-BR changeset for Firefox 3.5.x:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/367e1347403e

Thanks!

0
Jeferson
7/23/2009 1:51:34 AM
Updated Hungarian:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/d72abd09c53c
This is the default + tip, however, the actual Firefox translaton
changes were in rev. b5882c380dcc and in rev. 0ba2dea8e0d5

Thanks,
Andras
0
Andras
7/23/2009 8:13:33 AM
Axel,
Please use for Frisian (fy-NL) for the next update:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/987a1b2df8adff0b187817be6aed1e8dc28f2b60

Kind regards,
Wim
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want
> to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on
> live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
0
Fryske
7/23/2009 12:50:12 PM
Please use the follwing changeset for Arabic (ar):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/76b5f7d7b87e

Regards

- Anas

On 7/23/09, Fryske Firefox <fryskefirefox@gmail.com> wrote:

> Axel,
> Please use for Frisian (fy-NL) for the next update:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/987a1b2df8adff0b187817be6aed1e8dc28f2b60
>
> Kind regards,
> Wim
>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
>> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>> landing.

Anas

For Romanian (ro) please use b5ac496165de .

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team
2009/7/16 Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/6 Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:
>> 2009/7/6 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as there's still some confusion:
>>>
>>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
>>> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>>> landing.
>>>
>>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>>
>>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
>>> with the changeset.
>>>
>>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Axel
>>>

>> Latest changeset for Spanish (Chile) -(es-CL)
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/a814bb367782
>>
>> --
>> -----------------
>>
> If possible, use the latest es-CL changeset for 3.5.2 or any future release:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/76e5e93211f6
>

> --
> -----------------

Updated changeset for es-CL
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/4be25f687d0b

--
-----------------
0

Thanks!
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>wrote:

> New Persian (fa) changeset for Firefox 3.5.x:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/6d01ddc30e9c
>
> Thanks!
> Ehsan

0
Ehsan
7/25/2009 8:19:35 AM
Please, use the following changeset for Belarusian (be):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/ff824fefe06e
0
Siarhei
7/25/2009 11:18:28 AM
The new changeset for Belarusian (be):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/6b8d16345f7a

Siarhei

Siarhei напісаў(ла):
> Please, use the following changeset for Belarusian (be):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/ff824fefe06e
0
Siarhei
7/25/2009 1:04:41 PM
On 25.07.09 15:04, Siarhei wrote:
> The new changeset for Belarusian (be):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/6b8d16345f7a
>

> Siarhei
>
> Siarhei напісаў(ла):
>> Please, use the following changeset for Belarusian (be):
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/ff824fefe06e

http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/16415
shows that the unofficial branding files are not needed. Those are just
not exposed to l10n at all.

You should remove those again next time.

Nothing blocking taking the given changeset, though.

Axel
0
Axel

I confused this process. For 3.5.1., I opted in as following changeset.
But, ffxbld still used
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/bdaf42403b9e for
3.5.1.
My late changes was not adopted.

I changed some of errors for 3.5.2. But, can it be adopted for 3.5.2?

Anyway I want to opt in Firefox 3.5.1 as following changeset.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/45468310e4d6

Channy
---------------------

2009/7/10 Channy Yun <channy@gmail.com>

> I updated some things for ko locale too.
> ko optin for fx 3.5.1
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/67f2a22c21a5
>

> Channy
> ---------------------
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy
>
> * Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
> * Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net
>

> 2009/7/6 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>
>
> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
>> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>> landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
>> with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

Channy
7/26/2009 9:35:56 AM
On 26.07.09 11:35, Channy Yun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I confused this process. For 3.5.1., I opted in as following changeset.
> But, ffxbld still used
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/bdaf42403b9e for
> 3.5.1.
> My late changes was not adopted.

As I mentioned in a follow up on this thread, there were some opt-ins
shortly before 3.5.1 that I didn't get into that release. This release
was a security fire drill, and those need extra-stable code due to the
less-stable than normal release process. I underestimated the count a
bit, though.

> I changed some of errors for 3.5.2. But, can it be adopted for 3.5.2?
>
> Anyway I want to opt in Firefox 3.5.1 as following changeset.
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/45468310e4d6

Got it

Axel

> Channy
> ---------------------
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy
>
> * Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
> * Daum Developers Network&  Affiliates http://dna.daum.net
>

> 2009/7/10 Channy Yun<channy@gmail.com>
>
>> I updated some things for ko locale too.
>> ko optin for fx 3.5.1
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/67f2a22c21a5
>>

>> Channy
>> ---------------------
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy
>>
>> * Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
>> * Daum Developers Network&  Affiliates http://dna.daum.net
>>

>> 2009/7/6 Axel Hecht<l10n@mozilla.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as there's still some confusion:
>>>
>>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
>>> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>>> landing.
>>>
>>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>>
>>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
>>> with the changeset.
>>>
>>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Axel

Axel
7/26/2009 9:13:50 PM
Hi Axel,
please use the following revision for Lithuanian (lt):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/2295b3de45be

RQ
0
Rimas
can you use this revision for rumantsch (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/722d594f9c8e

thank you
0
Gion
7/30/2009 5:36:25 AM
On 30.07.09 07:36, Gion-Andri Cantieni wrote:
> Hi,
> can you use this revision for rumantsch (rm):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/722d594f9c8e
>
> thank you

3.5.2 is a wrap, so this sign-off will go into 3.5.3, as will the following.

Looking at the changes, it seems that you forgot one downloads in
http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/rm/toolkit/chrome/mozapps/downloads/downloads.properties#111,
AFAICT.

Axel
0
Axel
7/30/2009 11:55:26 AM
New changeset for Icelandic (is)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/48fb028869be

Regards
 - Kristj=E1n
0
ISO
7/30/2009 10:42:43 PM
New update for lt, please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/3831c7676eca
from now on.

Thanks,
Rimas
0
Rimas
7/31/2009 6:51:30 AM
please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/a4614d4fad63

while we wait for the searchplugins to get approved.

--Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
8/3/2009 2:41:07 PM
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want
> to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on
> live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
> you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel
New revision for Oriya (or):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/or/rev/a7857ee6c29d

Manoj

0
Manoj
8/5/2009 8:41:58 AM
Hello,

Please use the following revision set for Assamese.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/as/rev/cf8a573950c5

Thanks,
Amit.
0
Amitakhya
8/5/2009 9:53:02 AM
Hi Axel,

New revision for ta-LK, after landing the patch from bug 492972
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=492972>:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/rev/925abd877c9f

Thanks,
-stas

--
Staś Małolepszy
Mozilla L10n driver

Best,
Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
8/6/2009 7:29:36 PM
New revision for Bengali - Bangladesh (bn-BD):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/4aa5c7780361

Cheers,
-Jamil
0
Jamil
8/8/2009 9:56:58 PM
new changeset for nl:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/1edc997fbd57

greetings

MM
0
Mad

new changeset for Icelandic (is):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/88f71682d75a

regards
- Kristj=E1n
0
ISO
8/9/2009 2:06:21 PM
On 05.08.09 10:41, Manoj Giri wrote:
> Axel Hecht wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want
>> to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on
>> live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
>> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
>> to review by stas before landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what
>> you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
>> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
>> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel
> New revision for Oriya (or):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/or/rev/a7857ee6c29d
>
> Manoj

I actually took
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/or/rev/f65c09982fe2 to
take the langpack fix as well.

Axel
0
Axel
8/9/2009 3:13:21 PM
On 08.08.09 23:56, Jamil Ahmed wrote:
> New revision for Bengali - Bangladesh (bn-BD):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/4aa5c7780361
>
> Cheers,
> -Jamil

Hi Jamil,

that looks like a bunch of fixed bugs, but a few things regressed. CCing
Friedel for the first paragraph and second paragraph.

AFAICT:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/branding/brand.dtd
looks like a bug in translate toolkit, are you using the most recent
version?
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/browser/preferences/connection.dtd#l1.36
has another example of the :_keyname bug.
http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/search?string=%22_:+&find=bn-BD
is a query for that pattern, I hope it's complete.

In quite a few places, you added "(O)" to the string, probably being the
accesskey. That's going to look wrong on OSX, is that an artifact of the
translate toolkit?
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/browser/aboutSessionRestore.dtd
is an example. On the platforms that do display accesskeys (non-OSX),
gecko does that itself if the accesskey is not in the string.

In
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/browser/pageInfo.properties#l1.13
you switch px to something translated, is that intentional?

Due to the regressions in paragraph 1, I'm not going to take this one,
sorry.

Axel
0
Axel
8/9/2009 3:42:28 PM
Fixed some translation problems. New revision for Bengali - Bangladesh
(bn-BD).

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/93617eb718cb

Cheers,
-Jamil
0
Jamil
8/9/2009 10:06:27 PM
 So, 2009-08-09 om 17:42 +0200 skryf Axel Hecht:
> On 08.08.09 23:56, Jamil Ahmed wrote:
> > New revision for Bengali - Bangladesh (bn-BD):
> >
> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/4aa5c7780361
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Jamil
>
> Hi Jamil,
>
> that looks like a bunch of fixed bugs, but a few things regressed. CCing
> Friedel for the first paragraph and second paragraph.
>
> AFAICT:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/branding/brand.dtd
> looks like a bug in translate toolkit, are you using the most recent
> version?
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/browser/preferences/connection.dtd#l1.36
> has another example of the :_keyname bug.
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/search?string=%22_:+&find=bn-BD
> is a query for that pattern, I hope it's complete.
>
> In quite a few places, you added "(O)" to the string, probably being the
> accesskey. That's going to look wrong on OSX, is that an artifact of the
> translate toolkit?
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/diff/4aa5c7780361/browser/chrome/browser/aboutSessionRestore.dtd
> is an example. On the platforms that do display accesskeys (non-OSX),
> gecko does that itself if the accesskey is not in the string.

Hallo Jamil, Axel

It definitely doesn't seem to come from the newest release of the
Translate Toolkit, so yes, I would suggest upgrading to version 1.4.0
and to keep up to date with any subsequent bugfix releases. It could
also just be that the version that was used for the final conversion is
not the same as the one used to create the POT files, but that is less
likely, and my recommendation will be the same anyway.

When upgrading to version 1.4.0, please do a clean conversion from newly
created POT files and unchanged PO files so that you know that any
changes in your final l10n files have to do with non-content changes.
The diff might show several minor changes. A few issues to expect:

 - A few of your strings from .properties files might have gone fuzzy
since we became slightly more strict with whitespace handling.

 - You should see a few small updates with regards to the casing of
accesskeys. The diff might be surprising, but it only affected two real
strings in my Afrikaans translation, if I remember correctly.

In general things should be a bit better after a quick review. By the
way, with the newest version of the Translate Toolkit, the old context
markers should hopefully now disappear forever.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/pseudolocalisation-podebug-2

On 10.08.09 00:06, Jamil Ahmed wrote:
> Fixed some translation problems. New revision for Bengali - Bangladesh
> (bn-BD).
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/93617eb718cb
>
> Cheers,
> -Jamil

Thanks, this one's fine.

Axel
0
Axel
could you use this for next 3.5.*?
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/0295bf512e58

I updated a little error and the untranslated 'download' you mentioned.

Thank you
Gion-Andri

Am 30.07.09 13:55, schrieb Axel Hecht:
> On 30.07.09 07:36, Gion-Andri Cantieni wrote:
>> Hi,
>> can you use this revision for rumantsch (rm):
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/722d594f9c8e
>>
>> thank you
>
> 3.5.2 is a wrap, so this sign-off will go into 3.5.3, as will the
> following.
>
> Looking at the changes, it seems that you forgot one downloads in
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/rm/toolkit/chrome/mozapps/downloads/downloads.properties#111,
> AFAICT.
>
> Axel
Gion
8/13/2009 9:17:47 AM
Please use this updated changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/e5ba8ead9f0c

Thanks,
Francesco.
0
flod
8/13/2009 2:50:36 PM
06.07.09 14:54, Axel Hecht написав(ла):

Hi, Axel.

For Ukrainian please pick up 257:d991a981a26c
0
Timothy
8/13/2009 3:06:59 PM
Axel,

Please use the following revision for Turkish (tr) 1.9.1:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/5e67672bc50c

--
Best regars,
 Rail Aliev
On 13.08.09 17:06, Timothy Babych wrote:
> 06.07.09 14:54, Axel Hecht написав(ла):
>
> Hi, Axel.
>
> For Ukrainian please pick up 257:d991a981a26c

That sounds like you didn't push a few changesets, the upstream repo
only has 253 changesets. The numerics differ from clone to clone, for
what it's worth, so those only matter to you locally, or to the extent
that there are only so many of them in total.

Axel
0
Axel
8/17/2009 5:04:35 PM
Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.

Please use the following changeset for Irish:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/f7de086449de

Thanks
Kevin

0
Kevin
8/20/2009 3:27:24 AM
On 17.08.09 20:04, Axel Hecht wrote:
> On 13.08.09 17:06, Timothy Babych wrote:
>> 06.07.09 14:54, Axel Hecht написав(ла):
>>
>> Hi, Axel.
>>
>> For Ukrainian please pick up 257:d991a981a26c
>
> That sounds like you didn't push a few changesets, the upstream repo
> only has 253 changesets. The numerics differ from clone to clone, for
> what it's worth, so those only matter to you locally, or to the extent
> that there are only so many of them in total.
>
> Axel
Hi, Axel. You're right, those were not pushed.

Here is the new one:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/b4a6b1250190
0
Timothy
8/21/2009 6:47:12 PM
Please use this updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/4ed8f1ff9725

Regards
 - Kristj=E1n
0
ISO
8/22/2009 3:48:24 PM
Please use this updated changeset for Russian (ru):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/8fc00b5d71c9

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
8/22/2009 10:55:21 PM
Hi Axel,

New revision for Tamil [ta]:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta/rev/3b94e4cf6bc0

(fixing bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=485044)

Thanks,
-stas

--
Staś Małolepszy
Mozilla L10n driver

Thanks,
RQ
0
Rimas
8/29/2009 1:57:28 PM

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/3df2ad94dd15

--
Best regards,
 Rail Aliev

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/7944bf98a347

Thanks!
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

Thanks,
RQ
0
Rimas
9/11/2009 1:12:45 PM
Few minor changes in toolkit.

Please use the following changeset for Arabic (ar):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/86df161b9c4d

Regards

- Anas

On 9/11/09, Rimas Kudelis <rq@akl.lt> wrote:

> New update for lt:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/e4730454aa0b
>
> Thanks,
> RQ

Anas
9/13/2009 10:35:06 AM
Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> New update for lt:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/e4730454aa0b

And another one:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/22774b3472ea

RQ
0
Rimas
9/14/2009 10:39:15 AM
Please, use the following revision for Hungarian (hu):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/97763fc32c8e

0
Andras
9/14/2009 12:32:58 PM
Please use this revision for Turkish:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/32fa723323f2

--
Best regards,
 Rail Aliev

Another update for Arabic(ar):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/b5139ff0f18a

Regards

- Anas

On 9/14/09, Rail Aliev <rail@openoffice.org> wrote:

> Please use this revision for Turkish:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/32fa723323f2
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Rail Aliev

Anas
9/17/2009 9:30:21 AM
zh-TW updated for some errors and bug 507451:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/d3796963df73

Best,

Tim
MozTW

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Anas Husseini <linux.anas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another update for Arabic(ar):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/b5139ff0f18a
>
> Regards
>
> - Anas
>

> On 9/14/09, Rail Aliev <rail@openoffice.org> wrote:
>>

>> Please use this revision for Turkish:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/32fa723323f2
>>

>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Rail Aliev

Tim
9/19/2009 2:08:43 AM
bn-BD opt in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/file/406e0431af75

Cheers,
-Jamil
0
Jamil
9/23/2009 11:47:58 AM
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread
> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your
> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.

For the next 3.5.x release please use the
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/a3c73ffd13aa
revision

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Education is one of the "prices" of freedom that some are unwilling to
pay.
0
UTF
9/23/2009 3:54:13 PM
Please use the updated revision for hu:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/a0eb9b988b57

Thanks,
Andras

0
Andras
9/26/2009 6:45:12 AM
Please use the updated revision for hu:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/4abf33bdd320

Thanks,
Andras

0
Andras
9/28/2009 6:33:43 PM
for german - de - please use:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/9177cb26d8ab

Thanks,
Kadir
0
Abdulkadir

Please, use this changeset for next Firefox 3.5.x es-ES version:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/b7efd11c5055

Ricardo.
0
UTF
10/1/2009 8:41:28 PM
Please use the following revision for Turkish:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/2837ba31fe48

(sorry for not following the topic starter message, which is deleted in
my cache)

--
Rail Aliev
0

Please use this new revision for galician (gl) language:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/a9b380bd0e72

Thanks.
Frco. Javier Rial

0
Frco
10/5/2009 2:24:28 PM
Please use the following revision for Turkish (fixes XML parse error):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fdb83f4b08fc

--
Rail Aliev
0

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/rev/3ad9c07d6444

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com
On 21.08.09 20:47, Timothy Babych wrote:
> On 17.08.09 20:04, Axel Hecht wrote:
>> On 13.08.09 17:06, Timothy Babych wrote:
>>> 06.07.09 14:54, Axel Hecht написав(ла):
>>>
>>> Hi, Axel.
>>>
>>> For Ukrainian please pick up 257:d991a981a26c
>>
>> That sounds like you didn't push a few changesets, the upstream repo
>> only has 253 changesets. The numerics differ from clone to clone, for
>> what it's worth, so those only matter to you locally, or to the extent
>> that there are only so many of them in total.
>>
>> Axel
> Hi, Axel. You're right, those were not pushed.
>
> Here is the new one:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/b4a6b1250190

That one is on 1.9.1 and not on 1.9.2, though :-)

Axel
0
Axel
10/7/2009 10:29:46 AM
pt-PT opts-in with changeset 36ddebb84e72 that corrects bug:=20
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D498869

Best regards,
Jo=E3o Miguel Neves=20

Axel Hecht escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want=20
> to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on=20
> live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or=20
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches=20
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what=20
> you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread=20
> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your=20
> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

--=20
Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradu=E7=E3o/Localiza=E7=E3o de software e s=EDtios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu servi=E7o...

0
ISO
10/11/2009 6:16:42 PM
New changeset for Vietnamese (vi):=0Ahttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mo=
zilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/9ec1e4b93c21=0A=0ARegards,=0A=0A -----=0AH=F9ng. NGUYEN =
Manh=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0A> From: Axel Hecht <l10n@mozi=
lla.com>=0A> To: dev-l10n@lists.mozilla.org=0A> Sent: Mon, July 6, 2009 6:5=
4:27 PM=0A> Subject: Firefox 3.5.x tree rules and changeset updates=0A> =0A=
> Hi,=0A> =0A> as there's still some confusion:=0A> =0A> Please land whatev=
er you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The =0A> earlier the =
merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds. =0A> Excluded =
are productization changes like search or region.properties. These =0A> sti=
ll needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before landing=
..=0A> =0A> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is =
what you want to =0A> ship, update your sign-off.=0A> =0A> Right now, there=
's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to follow =0A> up with=
 your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo with the =0A>=
 changeset.=0A> =0A> I'll then morph that into the release process in due t=
ime.=0A> =0A> Thanks=0A> =0A> Axel=0A> ____________________________________=
tps://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n=0A=0A=0A=0A
0
Hung
10/14/2009 4:14:29 PM
Hello Axel,
I just noticed an incorrect accesskey in Firefox, and fixed it. In the
upcoming 3.5.x releases, please use changeset
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/f0c2fe00d617
for Lithuanian.

Thanks,
RQ
0
Rimas
10/17/2009 2:20:02 PM
Hello Axel,
I just noticed an incorrect accesskey in Firefox, and fixed it. In the
upcoming 3.5.x releases, please use changeset
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/f0c2fe00d617
for Lithuanian.

Thanks,
RQ
0
Rimas
10/17/2009 2:28:57 PM
2009/7/24 Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/16 Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:

>>> Latest changeset for Spanish (Chile) -(es-CL)
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/a814bb367782
>>>
>>> --
>>> -----------------
>>>
>> If possible, use the latest es-CL changeset for 3.5.2 or any future release:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/76e5e93211f6
>>

>> --
>> -----------------
>>
> Updated changeset for es-CL
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/4be25f687d0b
>

> --
> -----------------

New changeset for es-CL
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/0dfb74d36503

--
-----------------
0

Please use this updated changeset for Afrikaans (Af):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/13e01380d0ae

Thanks
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/pseudolocalisation-podebug-3-interview-rail-aliev

Updated changeset for sv-SE:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/8215e05ed69d

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team
> Updated changeset for sv-SE:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/8215e05ed69=
>=20
>=20

Axel, could you use this updated changeset for es-ES:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/0841d490a289

Thank you.

0
ISO
11/1/2009 4:58:26 PM
On 30.10.09 11:35, F Wolff wrote:
> Hallo
>
> Please use this updated changeset for Afrikaans (Af):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/13e01380d0ae
>
> Thanks
> Friedel
>

> --
> Recently on my blog:
> http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/pseudolocalisation-podebug-3-interview-rail-aliev

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/4f8628e559aa
added a whole bunch of crap, like sherlock searchplugins.

Please be way more careful when landing changes.

Taking that changeset as those files aren't built.

Axel
0
Axel
11/1/2009 8:03:34 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Axel, could you use this updated changeset for es-ES:
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/0841d490a28=
9

Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
instead?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b

Thank you.

0
ISO
11/1/2009 9:40:13 PM
Changing pt-PT to ae35fc7fb356 that corrects bug 525932.

Thanks in advance,
Jo=E3o Miguel Neves

Jo=E3o Miguel Neves escreveu:
> pt-PT opts-in with changeset 36ddebb84e72 that corrects bug:=20
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D498869
>
> Best regards,
> Jo=E3o Miguel Neves
> Axel Hecht escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want=20
>> to. The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on=20
>> live builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or=20
>> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and=20
>> patches to review by stas before landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what=20
>> you want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread=20
>> to follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your=20
>> 1.9.1 repo with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

--=20
Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradu=E7=E3o/Localiza=E7=E3o de software e s=EDtios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu servi=E7o...

0
ISO
11/2/2009 8:29:53 PM
Please use the following changeset on the next 3.5.x updates for Basque:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/d4161defad2c

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
11/7/2009 10:51:09 AM
Updated changeset for Italian (it) with small fixes
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/9716f12599ee

Thanks,
Francesco.
0
flod
11/10/2009 6:15:24 AM
Updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/1d48ad8b085b
0
ISO
11/10/2009 10:15:48 PM
In upcoming releases in 3.5.x series, please use:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a
as the basis for lt (the change to browser is actually in a previous
commit).

Thanks,
RQ
0
Rimas
11/14/2009 11:17:57 PM
Malayalam (ml) opting in with following rev:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ml/rev/1cc77f2a46b7

Thanks
Ani

On Jul 6, 4:54=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

0
ani
11/18/2009 11:21:22 AM
Malayalam opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ml/rev/1cc77f2a46b7
Thanks
Ani
On Jul 6, 4:54=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

0
ani
11/20/2009 8:46:06 PM
Opting in for Malayalam:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ml/rev/f6fd1c5b3fd8

Thanks
Ani

On Jul 6, 4:54=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

0
ani

As noted in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=530168 , the
changeset for French on the 1.9.1 branch should be updated to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/b42de38cbe10

Thanks!

--
Benoit
0

please use following changeset for future releases of 1.9.1 branch
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/3ba09781d0a8
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/9db1f860b275

note:
This is just current changeset. I'm working for one more change and once I got
review about it, I'll land and post new changeset again.
If I cannot get review before the next release, just use above changeset.

thanks.

(09/07/06 20:54), Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

0
dynamis
12/1/2009 8:23:54 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
>> Axel, could you use this updated changeset for es-ES:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/0841d490a2=
89
>=20
>=20
> Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
> instead?
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7=

Just in time to miss 3.5.6, :-) we have a new changeset for Firefox 3.5.7=
:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3

The last changeset with actual changes to browser files is this:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/aab5cfb450dd

Could you use it for FX 3.5.7, please?

TIA

PS.: hi driver guys, you must be going crazy these days with so many
opt-in messages. :-) Best luck

0
ISO
12/1/2009 9:24:43 PM
Please use this changeset for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/6be815ef1643
0
ISO
12/2/2009 5:16:13 PM
es-AR new changeset
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/5a57dbd05fb6
Just one minor bug.
0
Marcelo
12/3/2009 4:45:24 PM
Please use this updated changeset for Italian
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/e59da2bec23f

This includes a change in the default set of searchplugins and some
minor fixes.

Thanks,
0
flod
12/3/2009 6:53:09 PM
> New changeset for es-CL
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/0dfb74d36503
>

> --
> -----------------

New rev for es-CL
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/2dab489616be
0
Emilio
12/6/2009 7:14:12 PM
Please update the changeset for Persian (fa) to:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/b5c7f67680dd

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>wrote:

> > New changeset for es-CL
> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/0dfb74d36503
> >

> > --

Ehsan
12/9/2009 12:19:39 AM
Please update sq with the following:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/83e5e78dc97f

cheers
besnik
0
Besnik
12/10/2009 11:22:28 AM
2009.11.15 01:17, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> In upcoming releases in 3.5.x series, please use:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a
> as the basis for lt (the change to browser is actually in a previous
> commit).

New revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/768e3815159f

Rimas
0
Rimas
12/10/2009 10:03:13 PM
Please use this changeset for sq:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/da3858524169

which contains the last part of shortcut cleaning and rewording.

cheers
besnik

Më 12/10/2009 01:22 PM, Besnik Bleta shkrojti:
> Please update sq with the following:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/83e5e78dc97f
>
> cheers
> besnik

Besnik
12/10/2009 10:10:00 PM
New revision to use for lt:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/62c7ff224a37

Rimas
0
Rimas
12/12/2009 1:42:29 PM
updated changeset for 1.9.1 branch:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/fea10d6f9c2e
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/d4b80ece22e4

(09/12/01 17:23), dynamis wrote:
> ja/ja-JP-mac updated
>
> please use following changeset for future releases of 1.9.1 branch
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/3ba09781d0a8
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/9db1f860b275
>

> note:
> This is just current changeset. I'm working for one more change and once
> I got review about it, I'll land and post new changeset again.
> If I cannot get review before the next release, just use above changeset.
>
> thanks.
>
> (09/07/06 20:54), Axel Hecht wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
>> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
>> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
>> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
>> to review by stas before landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
>> repo with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

dynamis
12/18/2009 11:24:40 AM
Updated changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/34c6d83811fe

Removed the new dictionary plugin.

Francesco
0
flod
12/18/2009 6:25:45 PM
es-AR new rev
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/1011f08f3c3c
0
Marcelo
12/19/2009 6:38:49 PM
Korean (ko) opt in for 3.5.7
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/a62e856aed7a

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

2009/7/6 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>

> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to. The
> earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
> landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
> with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Channy
12/24/2009 3:38:56 PM
Please use this updated changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/43140bcd05b6

Re-enabled the Hoepli searchplugin dictionary, fixed a typo in the
private browsing explanation.

Francesco

0
flod
12/25/2009 6:13:01 PM
Korean (ko) re-checkout for 3.5.7

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/4cc446b13478

Channy
---------------------

2009/12/24 Channy Yun <channy@gmail.com>

> Korean (ko) opt in for 3.5.7
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/a62e856aed7a
>

> Channy
> ---------------------
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy
>
> * Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
> * Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net
>

> 2009/7/6 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> as there's still some confusion:
>>
>> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
>> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live builds.
>> Excluded are productization changes like search or region.properties. These
>> still needs bugs with rationales, and patches to review by stas before
>> landing.
>>
>> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
>> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>>
>> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
>> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1 repo
>> with the changeset.
>>
>> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

Channy
12/27/2009 4:15:29 PM
Please use this rev for rumantsch (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/rev/a3a6b810d8b0

Thank you

Ils 06.07.09 13:54, aveva Axel Hecht scrit:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of the tree is what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel
Gion
12/27/2009 10:29:57 PM
The new revision for Belarusian (be):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/975bf2bd4d94

With best regards,

Siarhei
0
Siarhei
1/1/2010 10:34:22 AM
On 01.01.10 11:34, Siarhei wrote:
> The new revision for Belarusian (be):
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/975bf2bd4d94
>

> With best regards,
>
> Siarhei

There are file mode changes to many files, they're now executable. Can
you change those back to 644, please?

Axel
0
Axel
1/2/2010 12:03:39 PM
Please use the following revision for tr:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/5c08da56496d

--
Rail Aliev
0

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/d2a902cf10ba

Thanks,
0
Jeferson
1/6/2010 3:53:29 AM
On Jul 6 2009, 12:54=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as there's still some confusion:
>
> Please land whatever you want to land on 1.9.1 at the time you want to.
> The earlier the merrier, as always, as it allows you to test on live
> builds. Excluded are productization changes like search or
> region.properties. These still needs bugs with rationales, and patches
Hi Axel,

Please use for Frisian (fy-NL) changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/4269ab1096daab4=
8a45fc634d5e409074493308c

Kind regards,
Wim

> to review by stas before landing.
>
> Once you have tested and verified that the state of thetreeis what you
> want to ship, update your sign-off.
>
> Right now, there's no good way to do that, so please use this thread to
> follow up with your locale, and revision, or just a link to your 1.9.1
> repo with the changeset.
>
> I'll then morph that into the release process in due time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

0
moZes
1/7/2010 8:10:38 AM
Please use the following updated changeset on the next 3.5.x updates for
Basque:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/1c17d7ee65b4

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
1/8/2010 1:55:00 PM
The new revision for Russian (ru):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/4fe52613adf8

--
Sincerely yours,
 Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
1/12/2010 8:19:03 PM
Updated revision for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/b059d46ba7f7
0
ISO
1/14/2010 11:18:31 PM
New changeset for es-ES Firefox 3.5.x:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/7bb042035f50

TIA
0
ISO
1/16/2010 1:20:43 AM
Fixed.

Siarhei

На 01/02/2010 02:03 PM, Axel Hecht напісаў(ла):
> On 01.01.10 11:34, Siarhei wrote:
>> The new revision for Belarusian (be):
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/975bf2bd4d94
>>

>> With best regards,
>>
>> Siarhei
>
> There are file mode changes to many files, they're now executable. Can
> you change those back to 644, please?
>
> Axel

0
Siarhei

We would like to update the French revision for Firefox 3.5.x to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/00ca476013a3

Thanks!

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team

0
Benoit
1/17/2010 8:23:27 PM
Hi Axel,

we just noticed a dialog that is too narrow.
Please use this rev for the next update on the 3.5 branch:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/75a62aa26f22

--Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
1/22/2010 2:49:05 PM
Updated revision for rumantsch (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/aa6387dc875d

Thank you!
0
Gion
1/23/2010 12:48:03 PM
new changeset for nl:

update copyrightsdates to 2010:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5e7908737341

greetings

MM

0
Mad
1/29/2010 9:05:34 AM
The new revision for Russian (ru):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/46df45222fc4

--
Sincerely yours,
 Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
1/31/2010 2:23:49 PM
Taking
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/pushloghtml?changeset=33f4b80fbc7e

Axel

On 16.01.10 10:27, Siarhei wrote:
> Fixed.
>
> Siarhei
>
> На 01/02/2010 02:03 PM, Axel Hecht напісаў(ла):
>> On 01.01.10 11:34, Siarhei wrote:
>>> The new revision for Belarusian (be):
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/975bf2bd4d94
>>>

>>> With best regards,
>>>
>>> Siarhei
>>
>> There are file mode changes to many files, they're now executable. Can
>> you change those back to 644, please?
>>
>> Axel

0
Axel