Exposing Pontoon Data Through API

Hey,

The first iteration of Pontoon API landed!

Check out the blog post for more details and a few examples:
https://blog.mozilla.org/l10n/2017/10/10/exposing-pontoon-data-through-api/

Big shout-out to Sta=C5=9B Ma=C5=82olepszy for making this happen!

To quote Sta=C5=9B himself:

"We=E2=80=99d like to keep the development of the API use-case-driven. If
you=E2=80=99re interested in creating a report, mobile app or an extension
which pulls data from Pontoon, please let us know about your use-case.
We=E2=80=99d like to prioritize the upcoming features to best serve the nee=
ds
of the community."

For more information about the planning process, consult the wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Pontoon/API

Cheers,
Matja=C5=BE
0
Matjaz
10/10/2017 6:38:08 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3760 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow