[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3.1 beta2 - Extension of l10n sign-in deadline

Hi guys,

we've been discussing the l10n status of the TB 3.1 beta2 release
internally. We have come to the conclusion, that due to the high number
of late-l10n checkins, we need to extend the l10n sign-in deadline
by three days. That should give localizers more time to adequately test
their localization.

Therefore the new sign-in deadline is:
Thursday April 29th 23:59, pacific time[1].

Please use the new sign-in functionality in the l10n dashboard[2] to
become part of this release with your latest revision.

Cya
Simon

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=29&year=2010&hour=23&min=%2059&sec=0&p1=256
[2] https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?av=tb3.1

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Simon Paquet wrote on 28. Apr 2010:

> Hi guys,
>
> we've been discussing the l10n status of the TB 3.1 beta2 release
> internally. We have come to the conclusion, that due to the high number
> of late-l10n checkins, we need to extend the l10n sign-in deadline
> by three days. That should give localizers more time to adequately test
> their localization.
>
> Therefore the new sign-in deadline is:
> Thursday April 29th 23:59, pacific time[1].
>
> Please use the new sign-in functionality in the l10n dashboard[2] to
> become part of this release with your latest revision.

Status update:

36 locales went green for beta2. Of those 34 signed-in, 2 did not.
I had to reject one sign-in request, because it still had a missing
string.

So overall 33 locales will be part of 3.1 beta2.

Cya
Simon