[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Hi guys,

we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.

Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
by then and have opted in for this release.

See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
for how this date corresponds to your timezone.

If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.

We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
will update you on this matter in the next few days.

As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
come.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Cya
Simon Paquet

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Simon Paquet <sipaq <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Irish (ga-IE) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/a849acb529c1

Kevin

0
Kevin

Estonian (et) opting-in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c

--
Sander

09.10.2009 13:32, Simon Paquet kirjutas:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Sander
10/9/2009 4:04:25 PM
Romanian (ro) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/679d97e05353

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

0
Alexander
10/10/2009 11:15:22 AM
On Oct 9, 3:32=A0am, Simon Paquet <si...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozi=
lla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.=
org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Serbian (sr) opting in with:
b2ff2e04b3bf

Cheers,

filmil
--------------010001040206070905050100

<head>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
  <title></title>
</head>
pt-PT opts in with:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/01142a42630c">http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/01142a42630c</a><br>

--------------010001040206070905050100--
0
ISO
10/11/2009 10:09:37 AM
ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰਵਾਰ  09 ਅਕਤੂਬਰ 2009 04:02 ਸ਼ਾਮ ਨੂੰ, Simon Paquet ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.

for Punjabi, it is
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/fd836ad5716f

A S Alam
Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/a1b203cbcd12
0
ISO
10/11/2009 2:22:36 PM
Hi Simon,

lt opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

Rimas
0
Rimas
10/11/2009 8:49:24 PM
Georgian (ka) http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/73a673cf5229,
please

g.\
0
Giasher
10/11/2009 9:53:03 PM
zh-CN opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/edbb343dd3ee

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

UTF
10/12/2009 12:28:33 AM
Hi Simon,

Arabic (ar) is opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/7090764ef03a

Regards

- Anas

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3D11&day=3D2&y=
ear=3D2009&hour=3D23&min=3D59&sec=3D0&p1=3D256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog: =A0 =A0 =A0 http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog: =A0 =A0 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

--=20
Anas
10/12/2009 8:15:59 AM
Sander Lepik wrote on 09. Oct 2009:

> Hi,
>
> Estonian (et) opting-in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c

Sander, that changeset is on the Gecko relbranch and probably doesn't
have all the fixes that you put in.
See http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/graph/219 on
what I mean.

Therefore I'd rather take the last mail-specific push from you, if
that's alright with you? The last mail-specific changeset that I could
find was
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/ea7a219f3664

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
10/12/2009 9:13:46 AM
Yes, fine by me!

--
Sander

12.10.2009 12:13, Simon Paquet kirjutas:
> Sander Lepik wrote on 09. Oct 2009:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Estonian (et) opting-in:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c
>
> Sander, that changeset is on the Gecko relbranch and probably doesn't
> have all the fixes that you put in.
> See http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/graph/219 on
> what I mean.
>
> Therefore I'd rather take the last mail-specific push from you, if
> that's alright with you? The last mail-specific changeset that I could
> find was
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/ea7a219f3664
>
> Cya
> Simon

0
Sander
10/12/2009 9:52:58 AM
Belarusian (be) opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/65a035af5846

Siarhei
0
Siarhei
10/12/2009 9:13:33 PM
09.10.2009 13:32, Simon Paquet kirjoitti:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.

fi opting in with changeset 0ad036e58a27
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/0ad036e58a27

-ville/mozilla.fi
0
Ville
10/12/2009 10:05:41 PM
Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> Hi Simon,
>
> lt opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

Update: please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
for lt.

Regards,
Rimas
0
Rimas
10/13/2009 6:35:43 AM
Rimas Kudelis wrote on 13. Oct 2009:

>> lt opts in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337
>
> Update: please use
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
> for lt.

Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
for your *Thunderbird* localization?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
10/13/2009 7:41:36 AM
Simon Paquet rašė:
> Rimas Kudelis wrote on 13. Oct 2009:
>
>>> lt opts in with
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337
>>
>> Update: please use
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
>> for lt.
>
> Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
> for your *Thunderbird* localization?

No, I'm just one of those folks who would go with "Use my latest
revision" if I could. No, I don't plan to re-opt in with each and every
change in my tree, it's just that the opt-in season isn't over yet, so I
though it makes no difference to you.

Rimas
0
Rimas
10/13/2009 11:08:16 AM
Rimas Kudelis wrote on 13. Oct 2009:

>>> Update: please use
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
>>> for lt.
>>
>> Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
>> for your *Thunderbird* localization?
>
> No, I'm just one of those folks who would go with "Use my latest
> revision" if I could. No, I don't plan to re-opt in with each and
> every change in my tree, it's just that the opt-in season isn't
> over yet, so I though it makes no difference to you.

Alright. I was just curious.

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
10/13/2009 12:08:53 PM
Hi Simon,

Greek (el) is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/1cc9f7b21cf4

Kostas
0
Kostas
10/13/2009 3:32:45 PM
Hi Simon,

de opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/bbe53004bc33

Rimas

0
Alexander
10/13/2009 6:18:58 PM
Copy'n'Paste "bug":
Rimas -> Alex Ihrig ;-)

Regards
Alex

--- Urspr�nglicher Beitrag gesendet am Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009
20:18:58 von Alexander Ihrig <AlexIhrig@thunderbird-mail.de> ---

> Hi Simon,
>
> de opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/bbe53004bc33
>
> Rimas

0
Alexander
10/13/2009 6:20:58 PM
Le 9/10/2009 12:32, Simon Paquet a �crit :
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Hi Simon,

fr would like to opt-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/4a2f2a66b5dd

Thanks!

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team
0
Benoit
10/14/2009 2:18:01 AM
Vietnamese (vi) opt-in=0Ahttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/=
vi/rev/9ec1e4b93c21=0A=0ARegards,=0A=0A -----=0AH=F9ng. NGUYEN Manh=0A=0A=
=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0A> From: Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de>=0A>=
 To: dev-l10n@lists.mozilla.org=0A> Sent: Fri, October 9, 2009 5:32:10 PM=
=0A> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE=
=0A> =0A> Hi guys,=0A> =0A> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunder=
bird 3 to the public. =0A> =0A> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thun=
derbird 3 by following up to=0A> this thread,referencing your locale, and t=
he revision, as given by hg=0A> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the r=
evision, like in=0A> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/r=
ev/d3149b98457a or=0A> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is=
/file/d3149b98457a=0A> =0A> We are currently planning to start building the=
 first release candidate=0A> builds shortly after the deadline expires on M=
onday, November 2 23:59=0A> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are=
 ready (green dashboard)=0A> by then and have opted in for this release.=0A=
> =0A> See=0A> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=
=3D11&day=3D2&year=3D2009&hour=3D23&min=3D59&sec=3D0&p1=3D256=0A> for how t=
his date corresponds to your timezone.=0A> =0A> If we decide to do further =
release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so=0A> that you can include fur=
ther fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.=0A> =0A> We're not really=
 there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as=0A> I told some o=
f you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing=0A> person, Rafael R=
ebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and=0A> will update you =
on this matter in the next few days.=0A> =0A> As of now, on the code side, =
things are already looking great with 32=0A> locales already being green on=
 the dashboard and more hopefully still to=0A> come. =0A> =0A> If you have =
any questions, feel free to ask them here.=0A> =0A> Cya=0A> Simon Paquet=0A=
> =0A> -- =0A> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator=0A> Thu=
nderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com=0A> Calendar=
 website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar=0A> Calendar =
developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar=0A> ___________=
=0A
0
Hung
10/14/2009 2:34:28 PM
Opting in for sq locale, with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/ce7992a9eeae

cheers
besnik

Më 10/09/2009 01:32 PM, Simon Paquet shkrojti:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Besnik
10/15/2009 12:01:38 PM
Hi Simon,

de opt-in changes to revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/5b08f50b97c7

Regards
Alex Ihrig
0
Alexander
10/18/2009 10:09:59 PM
Catalan (ca) locale opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/bcc53a283fe9

Quim
0
Joaquim
10/20/2009 8:43:53 PM
Hi Simon,

Frisian (fy-NL) opts-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/ded56796d74ec0ac48ffdbf5cdd2c2050e463221

Kind regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Fryske
10/21/2009 8:03:08 AM
Icelandic (is) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/caca07dd62b4
0
ISO
10/22/2009 12:20:53 AM
Turkish opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fc71f61bb9e2

--
Rail Aliev
0

Please take for RC 1 revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/e7257c3eebf8036b049e7305e7f110a26fa2b4fc
for Frisian (fy-NL).

Regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Fryske
10/22/2009 9:50:57 AM
es-AR opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/4631d0d53f68
0
Marcelo
10/22/2009 4:31:34 PM
nb-NO and nn-NO opts in.

nb-NO:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/f42b6cdd4636

nn-NO:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/6e01f6f7053f

again, the nn-NO translation is lead by Bj�rn Svindseth, and I'm
committing his changes.
0
ISO
10/23/2009 9:18:09 PM
sv-SE opt in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/4b53a45ba90d

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

de opt-in changes once more to revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/f1226ee3bfaa

Regards
Alex Ihrig
0
Alexander
10/24/2009 7:48:21 AM
Hebrew ('he') opt-in with the following changeset -

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/debf1ead42a0

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/f38e0fa2b3ad

With best regards,

Siarhei

На 10/13/2009 12:13 AM, Siarhei напісаў(ла):
> Belarusian (be) opts in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/65a035af5846
>

> Siarhei

0
Siarhei
10/24/2009 6:04:51 PM
Hi Simon,

We would want to update the french opt-in to the following changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/6f96c07ecf3b

Thanks!

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team
H�vard Mork wrote:

>nb-NO and nn-NO opts in.
>
>nb-NO:
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/f42b6cdd4636
>
>nn-NO:
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/6e01f6f7053f
>
>again, the nn-NO translation is lead by Bj�rn Svindseth, and I'm
>committing his changes.

Thanks Havard,

I noticed that you already committed another changeset for nb-NO
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/rev/140006e6863c

I took the liberty of taking this instead of the changeset you mentioned
above since it contains some Thunderbird-specific fixes. Please speak up,
if you do not want this.

Cya
Simon
--
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
10/25/2009 9:18:55 PM
Hi Simon,

Please use the following latest changeset for RC1 for Frisian (fy-NL):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/f4631b86bff78c3f5e08eba2d62bff93ddf29bca

Kind regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Fryske
10/29/2009 8:08:00 AM
Hi Simon,

Sinhala (si) opt-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/file/2b7559582f9a

Thanks,
Rohana.

09/10/2009 16:02 දින, Simon Paquet ලිව්වා:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>

> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Rohana
10/29/2009 11:19:48 AM
hu opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/61f9994a89d0

Thanks,
Andras
0
Andras
10/29/2009 2:40:12 PM
Den 25.10.2009 22:18, skreiv Simon Paquet:
> I noticed that you already committed another changeset for nb-NO [...]
> I took the liberty of taking this instead of the changeset you mentioned
> above since it contains some Thunderbird-specific fixes. Please speak up,
> if you do not want this.

That is OK.

For nn-NO, please use the following updated changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/5db281317240

Thanks!
0
ISO
10/29/2009 4:44:05 PM
Hi Alexander L. Slovesnik
   10.10.2009 15:15 you wrote:
> Russian (ru) opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/21ae35fd518f

Update: please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/ba2e4a448fa5
for ru.

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM, =E6=96=87=E5=B0=91=E5=8D=8E <shaohua.wen@g=
mail.com> wrote:

> zh-CN opts in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/edbb343dd3ee
>

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>>
>> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
>> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
>> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>>
>> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
>> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
>> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
>> by then and have opted in for this release.
>>
>> See
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3D11&day=3D2&=
year=3D2009&hour=3D23&min=3D59&sec=3D0&p1=3D256
>> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>>
>> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread s=
>> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary=
..

>> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, a=
>> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
>> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
>> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>>
>> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
>> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
>> come.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>
>> Cya
>> Simon Paquet
>>
>> --
>> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
>> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
>> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
>> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

UTF
10/29/2009 11:14:34 PM
Update for el (Greek)
Simon please use this version (which includes some minor typo fixes)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/ef8fc26405ec

Thanks
Kostas
0
Kostas
10/30/2009 8:20:38 AM
Bengali-Bangladesh (bn-BD) opt in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/7de9ae3b564c

Cheers,
-Jamil
0
Jamil
10/30/2009 9:28:28 AM
sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/51a2b0a8058a

yay!

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Thanks!
Romi
0
Romi
10/30/2009 11:16:53 AM
Hi Simon,

ta-LK opt-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/08d36ace5085

Rohana.

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-
> 1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-
> mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
>m here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Rohana
10/30/2009 11:45:08 AM
Rohana Dasanayaka wrote on 30. Oct 2009:

> Hi Simon,
>
> ta-LK opt-in with
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/08d36ace5085

Hi Rohana,

unfortunately I can't take this opt-in at this time. Your localization
is not over the 80% completion threshold yet.

From looking through the files I would suggest to translate all of the
strings in the preferences window. There are quite some gaps left there.
Closing those gaps should bring you over the 80% finish line.

Thanks & Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
10/30/2009 12:41:40 PM
Italian (it) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/4cc2e6274477

Simon Paquet ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Roberto
10/30/2009 1:11:43 PM
es-AR opting in with rev
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/ccffa5af9583

0
marcelo
10/31/2009 4:32:04 AM
Siarhei wrote:

>Please, use the following revision for Belarusian (be):
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/423812b65a51

I'll keep your last revision, Siarhei, because your change broke your
lcoalization (red dashboard). See my other post from a few minutes ago
for an explanation. Sorry for my screwup.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
10/31/2009 8:16:11 PM
Please, use the following revision for Belarusian (be):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/423812b65a51

Siarhei

На 10/24/2009 09:04 PM, Siarhei напісаў(ла):
> Please, use the following revision for Belarusian:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/f38e0fa2b3ad
>
> With best regards,
>
> Siarhei
>

> На 10/13/2009 12:13 AM, Siarhei напісаў(ла):
>> Belarusian (be) opts in:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/65a035af5846
>>

>> Siarhei

0
Siarhei
10/31/2009 8:17:47 PM
Updated translation for bn-BD opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/file/ddc6076bf21e

Cheers,
-Jamil
0
Jamil
11/1/2009 6:17:45 AM
zh-TW opt-in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/file/f04405255e9d
0
Big5
11/1/2009 11:51:53 AM
nl opts-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/7e98c54ce1d3

greetings

MM
0
Mad
11/1/2009 12:30:57 PM
On Oct 9, 11:32=A0am, Simon Paquet <si...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozi=
lla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.=
org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Galician (gl) opting-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/1497d90bdec2

Acknowledgments to fjrial an the rest of the CESGA crew.
0
suso
11/1/2009 1:20:38 PM
zh-CN updated to:
   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/3d02f007f2e6

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:14 AM, =E6=96=87=E5=B0=91=E5=8D=8E <shaohua.wen@g=
mail.com> wrote:

> zh-CN updated to:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/8e91f8f0676a
>

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM, =E6=96=87=E5=B0=91=E5=8D=8E <shaohua.wen=
@gmail.com> wrote:

>> zh-CN opts in with:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/edbb343dd3e=
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>>>
>>> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
>>> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
>>> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a o=
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>>>
>>> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
>>> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
>>> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
>>> by then and have opted in for this release.
>>>
>>> See
>>>
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3D11&day=3D2=
&year=3D2009&hour=3D23&min=3D59&sec=3D0&p1=3D256
>>> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>>>
>>> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread =
so
>>> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessar=
y.

>>> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, =
as
>>> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
>>> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
>>> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>>>
>>> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
>>> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still t=
>>> come.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>>
>>> Cya
>>> Simon Paquet
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
>>> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
>>> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
>>> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

UTF
11/1/2009 4:37:57 PM
En/na Joaquim Perez ha escrit:
> Catalan (ca) locale opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/bcc53a283fe9

If still possible and compatible, new ca revision with some little fixes:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/fd23c37872c7

Thanks,

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
> Hi guys,
>=20
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.=20
>=20
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to=

> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision,

es-ES opting-in with this changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/32e502beb2c8

Best regards,
Ricardo

0
ISO
--------------enig4977BB2F1D177895BBC536A1

> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to=

> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

cs opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/c062ad9ee91a

Pavel Franc
Mozilla.cz

--------------enig4977BB2F1D177895BBC536A1

--------------enig4977BB2F1D177895BBC536A1--
0
Pavel
11/1/2009 9:08:19 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> es-ES opting-in with this changeset:
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/32e502beb2c=
8

Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
instead?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b

Thank you.

0
ISO
11/1/2009 9:40:45 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez wrote:

>Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez escribi�:
>> es-ES opting-in with this changeset:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/32e502beb2c8
>

>Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
>instead?
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b

Sure you can.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/1/2009 9:55:41 PM
Op 11/01/2009 01:30 PM, Mad Maks schreef:
> nl opts-in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/7e98c54ce1d3
>
> greetings
>
> MM

please use

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5ae8e62e6031

instead.

Thanks

MM
0
Mad
11/2/2009 8:22:50 AM
Mad Maks wrote on 02. Nov 2009:

> please use
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5ae8e62e6031
>
> instead.

Done.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/2/2009 9:36:15 AM
Ko opt-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/2dabf929d38a

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

2009/10/9 Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de>

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Channy
11/2/2009 5:27:39 PM
Op Vr, 2009-10-09 om 12:32 +0200 skryf Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Afrikaans (af):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/0e4b003d7cd5

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/wikipedia-now-more-articles-swahili-afrikaans

Basque (eu) opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/1e6f5b8f96c6

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
11/2/2009 9:18:07 PM
09.10.09 13:32, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

Hello, Simon.

Ukrainian(uk) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/6ed7550b0892

0
Tim
11/3/2009 12:30:21 AM
09.10.09 13:32, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

new revision for Ukrainian (uk):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/01c36526447d

0
Tim
11/3/2009 2:31:20 AM
Japanese locale (ja/ja-JP-mac) opts in with:
ja:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/a404a07e3148
ja-JP-mac:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/ceaa277f0cce

Thanks.
0
marsf
11/3/2009 3:05:23 AM
pt-BR
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/0333457476aa

Thanks,

0
Jeferson
11/3/2009 4:14:15 AM
W dniu 09.10.2009 12:32, Simon Paquet pisze:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision

pl would like to opt in with rev 932,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/68606eacac41

Thanks,
Stefan Plewako

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://www.aviary.pl

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bg/rev/990e85ad2007

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

0
Ognyan
11/3/2009 6:49:40 AM
Simon Paquet wrote:

[...]
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, [...]

en-GB opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/e517772c3056

regards,

Mark.
0
Mark
11/4/2009 12:54:10 PM
Hi Simon,

Please use for Frisian (fy-NL):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/9e821d6db97d4636bad62f5250e52474d64f95fd

Kind regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3
0
Fryske
11/4/2009 1:15:56 PM
Il 30/10/09 14:11, Roberto Principiano ha scritto:
> Italian (it) opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/4cc2e6274477
Updated changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/9ac269bd4bd5

Francesco
0
flod
11/6/2009 6:41:10 PM
On 11=E6=9C=883=E6=97=A5, =E5=8D=88=E5=BE=8C12:05, marsf <hera...@gmail.com=
> wrote:
> Japanese locale (ja/ja-JP-mac) opts in with:
> ja:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/a404a07e3148
> ja-JP-mac:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev=
/ceaa2...

Please update to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/d85c252c4a27
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/185a0efcc26=
8

Thanks.
0
UTF
11/7/2009 12:12:41 PM
Update for sq:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/e374df40d94e

The biggest part of this push is shortcut fixing, so I'm hopping to be
in time for the release.

cheers
besnik
0
Besnik

please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/b55c9a27d4bb
for Estonian.

--
Sander

On 9 okt, 18:04, Sander Lepik <sander.le...@eesti.ee> wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > Estonian (et)
opting-in:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c

 > --
 > Sander
 >
 > 09.10.2009 13:32, Simon Paquet kirjutas:
 >
 > > Hi guys,
 >
 > > we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
 >
 > > Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
 > > this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
 > > ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
 > >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aor
 > >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
 >
 > > We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
 > > builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
 > > Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
 > > by then and have opted in for this release.
 >
 > > See
 > >http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&y...
 > > for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
 >
 > > If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this
thread so
 > > that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem
necessary.

 > > We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n
front, as
 > > I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
 > > person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
 > > will update you on this matter in the next few days.
 >
 > > As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
 > > locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully
still to
 > > come.
 >
 > > If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
 >
 > > Cya
 > > Simon Paquet

0
Sander
11/8/2009 10:28:43 AM
For bg l10n of tb, please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bg/rev/f2fd50e56617 ,
if possible.

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev
0
Ognyan
11/8/2009 12:44:45 PM
Op 11/02/2009 10:36 AM, Simon Paquet schreef:
> Mad Maks wrote on 02. Nov 2009:
>
>> please use
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5ae8e62e6031
>>
>> instead.
>
> Done.
>
> Cya
> Simon

another small update for nl:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/e055800a9b6f

thanks

0
Mad
11/9/2009 8:58:12 AM
Mad Maks wrote on 09. Nov 2009:

> another small update for nl:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/e055800a9b6f

I don't know if we can still take this, but I'll try to get this in for
the RC1. In case I can't (watch bug 524437), please opt-in with that
changeset again in case we do an RC2.

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/9/2009 12:13:04 PM
W dniu 03.11.2009 06:15, Stefan Plewako pisze:
> pl would like to opt in with rev 932,
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/68606eacac41

Hi Simon,

Please use (if possible) rev 957,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/682974b2bfc2 for pl.

Thanks,
Stefan Plewako

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://www.aviary.pl

I don't know exactly for which version, since I don't see TB3 tags on Hg

Thanks,
Francesco
0
flod
11/10/2009 6:03:13 AM
Hi Simon,

For the following or final release, please use changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/fb12b6bb0e8cddd1e7857eef78c8d23dbe2fd993
for Frisian (fy-NL).

Kind regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Fryske
11/10/2009 7:13:17 AM
Updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/1d48ad8b085b
0
ISO
11/10/2009 10:13:55 PM
Another updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/0150d75067ba
0
ISO
11/10/2009 10:26:27 PM
Ko opt-in again,

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/57e360234aa8

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

2009/10/9 Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de>

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Channy
11/11/2009 4:24:47 AM
Hi Simon,

Found another error so please use:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/032619a66f5f3fcda673495f1236642e48c5e003

Kind regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Fryske
11/13/2009 12:08:22 PM
Fryske Firefox wrote on 13. Nov 2009:

> Found another error so please use:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/032619a66f5f3fcda673495f1236642e48c5e003

I'll use that revision in case we do an RC2.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/13/2009 2:09:28 PM
al., 2009.eko azaren 02a 22:18(e)an, Julen(e)k idatzi zuen:
> Basque (eu) opts in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/1e6f5b8f96c6

Please update this to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/113cb76c138b

for the following RC, if any.

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
11/13/2009 2:30:51 PM
2009.10.13 15:08, Simon Paquet rašė:

>>> Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
>>> for your *Thunderbird* localization?
>>
>> No, I'm just one of those folks who would go with "Use my latest
>> revision" if I could. No, I don't plan to re-opt in with each and
>> every change in my tree, it's just that the opt-in season isn't over
>> yet, so I though it makes no difference to you.
>
> Alright. I was just curious.
>
> Simon

Another update (the changes to Mail are in an older checkin):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a

RQ
0
Rimas
11/14/2009 11:21:02 PM
Rimas Kudelis wrote on 15. Nov 2009:

> Another update (the changes to Mail are in an older checkin):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a

We've managed to take this for the RC1 build2.
See
http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/file/default/thunderbird/l10n-changesets

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/17/2009 9:27:11 AM
Julen wrote on 13. Nov 2009:

> Please update this to:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/113cb76c138b

We've managed to take this for the RC1 build2.
See
http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/file/default/thunderbird/l10n-changesets

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/17/2009 9:27:29 AM
Fryske Firefox wrote on 13. Nov 2009:

> Hi Simon,

> Found another error so please use:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/032619a66f5f3fcda673495f1236642e48c5e003

We've managed to take this for the RC1 build2.
See
http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/file/default/thunderbird/l10n-changesets

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/17/2009 9:27:41 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
> instead?
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7=

Am I still on time to provide a new changeset for TB3.0 final?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23bce4

TIA

0
ISO
11/17/2009 7:48:08 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez wrote on 17. Nov 2009:

> Am I still on time to provide a new changeset for TB3.0 final?
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23bce4

Unfortunately, build2 of the RC1 has already been prepared.
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/3.0rc1-candidates/build2/

I'll take this changeset however, in case we do an RC2.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/18/2009 9:15:11 AM
This is probably not gonna make it for the final, but here is an
updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/188af6035df5
0
ISO
11/19/2009 8:55:25 AM
Kristj�n Bjarni Gu�mundsson wrote:

>This is probably not gonna make it for the final, but here is an
>updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/188af6035df5

There will be another RC1 respin (build3) and this revision will be part
of that respin.

Simon
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/22/2009 8:23:21 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez wrote:

>> Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
>> instead?
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b
>
>Am I still on time to provide a new changeset for TB3.0 final?
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23bce4

There will be another RC1 respin (build3) and this revision will be part
of that respin.

Simon
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/22/2009 8:23:44 AM
Simon Paquet escribi=F3:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez wrote:
>=20
>>> Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
>>> instead?
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61=
b7b

>> Am I still on time to provide a new changeset for TB3.0 final?
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23bc=
e4
>=20
> There will be another RC1 respin (build3) and this revision will be par=
> of that respin.

Thank you very much, Simon.

Best regards,

Ricardo

0
ISO
11/22/2009 5:31:19 PM
2009.11.17 11:27, Simon Paquet rašė:
> Rimas Kudelis wrote on 15. Nov 2009:
>
>> Another update (the changes to Mail are in an older checkin):
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a
>
> We've managed to take this for the RC1 build2.
> See
> http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/file/default/thunderbird/l10n-changesets
>

> Simon

Thanks!
Another update:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/8d717617ada9

And IF there will be an RC2, I would make another commit changing all
translations of the word "Junk".

Rimas
0
Rimas
11/28/2009 10:23:49 PM
Hi Alexander L. Slovesnik
   29.10.2009 23:34 you wrote:
> Hi Alexander L. Slovesnik
> 10.10.2009 15:15 you wrote:
>> Russian (ru) opts in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/21ae35fd518f
>>
> Update: please use
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/ba2e4a448fa5
> for ru.

Another update: please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/3cdc30ac47dd
for ru.

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
11/28/2009 10:34:24 PM
Hi, we have fixed a couple of typos and mispelling for French (fr).

Please now use :

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/22f383baf1dd

Thanks !

Philippe
0
Philippe
11/29/2009 1:23:25 PM
zh-TW please use this change instead,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/d357e311136a

If this changeset cannot make it to Tb3 final we would like to skip
3.0.0 and instead opt-in for 3.0.1.

Tim
0
Tim
11/30/2009 5:54:29 AM
Tim Chien (MozTW) wrote on 30. Nov 2009:

> zh-TW please use this change instead,
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/d357e311136a
>
> If this changeset cannot make it to Tb3 final we would like to skip
> 3.0.0 and instead opt-in for 3.0.1.

Tim, is this really necessary?

Does this one string degrade the quality of the product so much, that
you would choose to let your users wait for 3.0.1?

Simon

PS: In the future, please make sure to also contact me directly about
    such issues. Otherwise stuff like this might get overlooked.

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/30/2009 9:32:24 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is because there was a syntax error in
am-copies.dtd, which provents Copy and Folder panel in Accounts dialog
from showing. It's not a wording issue but rather functionality.

I'll contact you directly next time.

Tim

2009/11/30 Simon Paquet <weblog@babylonsounds.com>:
> Tim Chien (MozTW) wrote on 30. Nov 2009:
>
>> zh-TW please use this change instead,
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/d357e311136a
>>
>> If this changeset cannot make it to Tb3 final we would like to skip
>> 3.0.0 and instead opt-in for 3.0.1.
>
> Tim, is this really necessary?
>
> Does this one string degrade the quality of the product so much, that
> you would choose to let your users wait for 3.0.1?
>
> Simon
>
> PS: In the future, please make sure to also contact me directly about
> =C2=A0 such issues. Otherwise stuff like this might get overlooked.
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog: =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 http://thunderbird-l10n.blogs=
pot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog: =C2=A0 =C2=A0 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/cal=
endar

Tim
11/30/2009 11:26:16 AM
Rimas Kudelis wrote on 28. Nov 2009:

> Thanks!
> Another update:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/8d717617ada9

> And IF there will be an RC2, I would make another commit changing all
> translations of the word "Junk".

There will be an RC2, it will probably be built tomorrow. I just heard
of it. So be fast! ;-)

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
11/30/2009 8:38:38 PM
For RC2 respin please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/6bf97a76147a

thank you.

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Dňa 30. 10. 2009 11:49, wladow  wrote / napísal(a):
> sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/51a2b0a8058a
>
> yay!
>
> --
> wladow
> Mozilla.sk
0
wladow
11/30/2009 8:52:00 PM
If still possible, please use this updated changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/87ab83fa36ad

Fixed some accesskeys and a menu on OS X.

Francesco
0
Francesco
11/30/2009 8:58:15 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Simon Paquet escribi=F3:
>> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez wrote:
>>> Am I still on time to provide a new changeset for TB3.0 final?
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23b=
ce4

>> There will be another RC1 respin (build3) and this revision will be pa=
rt
>> of that respin.
>=20
> Thank you very much, Simon.

I'm not hoping to get this for 3.0, but for TB 3.0.1, could you use
this changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3

As with SM 2.0.1, this is the last changeset doing actual changes to
files used by Thunderbird 3.0.x:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42

TIA

0
ISO
12/1/2009 9:08:53 PM
Please, update es-AR changeset to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/50b9c0bb8f2f
0
Marcelo
12/3/2009 4:43:43 PM
or., 2009.eko azaren 13a 15:30(e)an, Julen(e)k idatzi zuen:
> al., 2009.eko azaren 02a 22:18(e)an, Julen(e)k idatzi zuen:
>> Basque (eu) opts in with:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/1e6f5b8f96c6
>
> Please update this to:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/113cb76c138b
>
> for the following RC, if any.

If still possible, please use this updated changeset for Basque (eu):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/693b3a63bbfc

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
12/3/2009 5:14:23 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez wrote:

>I'm not hoping to get this for 3.0, but for TB 3.0.1, could you use
>this changeset:
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3
>

>As with SM 2.0.1, this is the last changeset doing actual changes to
>files used by Thunderbird 3.0.x:
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42

Which one should I take, Ricardo? The first changeset is on a relbranch
and does not contain your latest fixes. The second changeset looks
alright to me, though.

Do you mind if I take the second one?

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
12/3/2009 9:47:25 PM
On 03.12.09 22:47, Simon Paquet wrote:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez wrote:
>
>> I'm not hoping to get this for 3.0, but for TB 3.0.1, could you use
>> this changeset:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3
>>

>> As with SM 2.0.1, this is the last changeset doing actual changes to
>> files used by Thunderbird 3.0.x:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42
>
> Which one should I take, Ricardo? The first changeset is on a relbranch
> and does not contain your latest fixes. The second changeset looks
> alright to me, though.
>
> Do you mind if I take the second one?
>
> Simon Paquet

Let me lobby to take the second one.

I filed a bug on making the relbranch landings hidden by default for
opt-ins in the web app, fwiw.

Axel
0
Axel
12/3/2009 10:54:55 PM
Axel Hecht wrote:

>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3
>>>
>>> As with SM 2.0.1, this is the last changeset doing actual changes to
>>> files used by Thunderbird 3.0.x:
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42
>>
>> Which one should I take, Ricardo? The first changeset is on a relbranch
>> and does not contain your latest fixes. The second changeset looks
>> alright to me, though.
>>
>> Do you mind if I take the second one?
>>
>Let me lobby to take the second one.
>
>I filed a bug on making the relbranch landings hidden by default for
>opt-ins in the web app, fwiw.

Good idea. Those landings seem to cause way more confusion among
localizers than should be necessary.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
12/3/2009 11:05:40 PM
Another correction for zh-TW, RC3 or 3.0.1:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/27886bd583b7

It's not a functional error so it won't block RC2 as zh-TW Tb3 final.

Tim
0
Tim
12/4/2009 1:02:07 AM
Please use this changeset for Icelandic (is)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/db2f67c65d06
0
ISO
12/4/2009 12:04:22 PM
Simon Paquet escribi=F3:
> Axel Hecht wrote:
>=20

>>> Which one should I take, Ricardo? The first changeset is on a relbran=
ch
>>> and does not contain your latest fixes. The second changeset looks
>>> alright to me, though.
>>>
>>> Do you mind if I take the second one?
>>>
>> Let me lobby to take the second one.
>>
>> I filed a bug on making the relbranch landings hidden by default for=20
>> opt-ins in the web app, fwiw.
>=20
> Good idea. Those landings seem to cause way more confusion among
> localizers than should be necessary.

Sorry for the delay, and yes, Axel and you're right, of course, the
second one is the good one. I didn't notice the latest changeset was
in a relbranch.

Ricardo

0
ISO
12/4/2009 4:48:47 PM
Hi Simon,

For Arabic (ar), please use the next changeset for the following build of
Thunderbird 3.0:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/69534b40b929

Regards

- Anas

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Simon Paquet <sipaq@gmx.de> wrote:

> Kristj=E1n Bjarni Gu=F0mundsson wrote:
>
> >This is probably not gonna make it for the final, but here is an
> >updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/188af6035df5
>
> There will be another RC1 respin (build3) and this revision will be part
> of that respin.
>
> Simon
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

--=20
hpands
12/5/2009 4:48:28 PM
Op 11/09/2009 01:13 PM, Simon Paquet schreef:
> Mad Maks wrote on 09. Nov 2009:
>
>> another small update for nl:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/e055800a9b6f
>
> I don't know if we can still take this, but I'll try to get this in for
> the RC1. In case I can't (watch bug 524437), please opt-in with that
> changeset again in case we do an RC2.
>
> Simon

another small update for nl

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/cafb1d7a58d7

for the next release

thanks

MM
0
Mad
12/7/2009 8:50:30 AM
Hello,

I don't know if it is necessary to post here but for catalan locale use the
same as RC3:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/7a0a5fe918bb

Thanks

Quim Perez
0
Joaquim
12/7/2009 1:42:54 PM
Hi Simon,

some users already found some typos in RC's, so please use following
changeset for Frisian (fy-NL):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/bacb848cae3a9ed732de00e3de1fcbe5f0ec71d2

Kind regards,
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

0
Fryske
12/8/2009 8:42:11 AM
In case we had still time for a last build:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/14912595d166

I don't know if branching is well.

2009/12/7 Joaquim Perez <noguer@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know if it is necessary to post here but for catalan locale use the
> same as RC3:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/7a0a5fe918bb

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
0
Toni
12/8/2009 1:44:34 PM
New rev for es-AR
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/4167eb2ede32
Just minor fixes to be included in 3.0.1
0
Marcelo
12/10/2009 2:57:36 AM
Marcelo Poli wrote on 10. Dec 2009:

> New rev for es-AR
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/4167eb2ede32
> Just minor fixes to be included in 3.0.1

Marcelo, can you please repost this in the corresponding opt-in thread
that I opened specifically for the TB3 point releases. That makes my
job of tracking the l10n updates significantly easier. Thanks.

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
12/10/2009 7:35:51 AM
Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:

>In case we had still time for a last build:
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/14912595d166

Toni,

just to inform you: That change broke your locale and you're red on the
dashboard now. I'll therefore continue to use the 7a0a5fe918bb revision
until that is fixed.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar
0
Simon
12/13/2009 12:14:34 PM
Al 13/12/09 13:14, En/na Simon Paquet ha escrit:
> Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:
>
>> In case we had still time for a last build:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/14912595d166
>
> Toni,
>
> just to inform you: That change broke your locale and you're red on the
> dashboard now. I'll therefore continue to use the 7a0a5fe918bb revision
> until that is fixed.

Hi Simon,

thanks for warning about it.

Fixed: