[ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Hi localizers,

Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0
series has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.

Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in
the strings already for you to work on while we're going through the
last reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration
needs some last-minute polish.

*Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
your locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we
know that we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect
everything, including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.

If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once
you have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date
unknown for now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0
final.
If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/1/2009 10:37:29 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3875 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

nb-NO opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/98ed516ac8f3
0
ISO
10/3/2009 7:09:54 PM
Galician (gl) opting in with revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/a9b380bd0e72

Thanks,
Frco. Javier Rial
0
Frco
10/5/2009 7:34:49 AM
0
Pavel
10/5/2009 9:29:16 PM
Catalan (ca) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/d12b39d1e843

Thanks,

Quim
0
Joaquim
10/5/2009 10:35:54 PM
es-AR opting in with rev
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/ffaf6f74129c
0
Marcelo
10/5/2009 11:04:15 PM
Hi Robert,

2009.10.02 01:37, Robert Kaiser rašė:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

lt opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

RQ
0
Rimas
10/6/2009 6:22:46 AM
Turkish opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fdb83f4b08fc

--
Rail Aliev
0

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/943637f7f3b6

Siarhei
0
Siarhei
10/6/2009 2:40:39 PM
Robert,

Dutch (nl) is opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/f0e288d10f2d

Niek Dekker

0
Niek
--------------enigF49544B59C98A04923FF0C1F

Hungarian SM2 opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea

--=20

Best regards,

KAMI

K=C3=A1lm=C3=A1n =E2=80=9EKAMI=E2=80=9D Szalai | =E7=A5=9E | kami911 [at]=
 gmail [dot] com

My projects: http://ooop.sf.net/ | http://hun.sf.net/

Blog (Hun): http://bit.ly/10ucTR | Donate: http://bit.ly/eYZO6

Follow me: http://bit.ly/gJuJZ | http://bit.ly/kDocB

--------------enigF49544B59C98A04923FF0C1F

--------------enigF49544B59C98A04923FF0C1F--
0
UTF
10/6/2009 4:31:43 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

Opting in myself for de with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/12a8e00e5bb3

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/6/2009 6:46:31 PM
H=E5vard Mork wrote:
> nb-NO opting in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/98ed516ac8=
f3

Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due=20
to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the=20
infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so=20
your tinderboxes are red :(

I know I need to improve that but the few of us who are doing chatzilla=20
need to live with the suckiness for this RC.

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/6/2009 6:53:15 PM
Frco. Javier Rial wrote:
> Galician (gl) opting in with revision:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/a9b380bd0e72

I'll take this for RC1, but please update
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/file/a9b380bd0e72/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/6/2009 6:58:05 PM
Pavel Franc wrote:
> cs opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/7192a1e59c70

Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due
to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the
infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so
your tinderboxes are red :(

I know I need to improve that but the few of us who are doing chatzilla
need to live with the suckiness for this RC.

Also, please update
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/7192a1e59c70/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/6/2009 7:03:23 PM
sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/37ef255c2627

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Dňa 02. 10. 2009 00:37, Robert Kaiser  wrote / napísal(a):
> Hi localizers,
>
> Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0
> series has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.
>
> Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
> really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in
> the strings already for you to work on while we're going through the
> last reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration
> needs some last-minute polish.
>

> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>

> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
> your locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we
> know that we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect
> everything, including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.
>
> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once
> you have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date
> unknown for now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0
> final.
> If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
> further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Robert Kaiser
0
wladow

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/f0e288d10f2d/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/6/2009 7:26:48 PM
K=C3=A1lm=C3=A1n =E2=80=9EKAMI=E2=80=9D Szalai wrote:
> Hungarian SM2 opt-in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea

I'll take this for RC1, but please update=20
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea/su=
ite/chrome/branding/brand.properties=20
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change=20
for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Apart from that, everything looks good, but as a note, in=20
suite/profile/bookmarks.inc you changed the comment to point to your=20
start page instead of the actual value, so it's not used right now.

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/6/2009 7:32:17 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
> your locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we
> know that we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect
> everything, including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.

Current status:

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n check OK:
be ca de es-AR lt sk tr

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n problem:
cs gl hu nl
  - This is all only the .org->.com change, can be taken for RC1 but not
    for RC2/final.

Opted in, green on dashboard but red on tinderbox:
cs nb-NO pt-PT
  - This is all the late ChatZilla change, I'm somewhat to blame here as
    I haven't got the build system up to pulling a specific ChatZilla
    version yet. Still, we need those fixed with the current system.

Green on dashboard but not opted in:
es-ES fr pl

Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
ka, pt-BR, ru, sv-SE
  - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!

Less than 80% localized:
ja/ja-JP-mac, ro, si
  - Would be nice to see you get a localization ready for 2.0!

There is still time even for RC1, building this version might slip to
Thursday while we are awaiting patches for the worst two left blockers
to go in. If in doubt, just try opting in, if you don't make RC1, you
still can make RC2/final with the same opt-in.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/6/2009 7:59:54 PM
pl opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/7cf6217cebee
0
Adrian
10/6/2009 8:18:59 PM
pt-PT opts-in with changeset
 http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/b119f8bdfc99

cheers
carlos
0
ISO
10/6/2009 9:03:51 PM
Carlos Sim=E3o wrote:
> pt-PT opts-in with changeset
>   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/b119f8bdf=
c99

Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due=20
to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the=20
infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so=20
your tinderboxes are red :(

I know I need to improve that but the few of us who are doing chatzilla=20
need to live with the suckiness for this RC.

Also, please update=20
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/file/b119f8bdfc99=

--------------enig0D42C597616687EA34C10608

> Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due
> to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the
> infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so
> your tinderboxes are red :(

Fixed.

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/7192a1e59c70/=
suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
> from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
> so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Fixed.

Please use=20
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/a86b04f8a13b

Pavel Franc
Mozilla.cz

--------------enig0D42C597616687EA34C10608

--------------enig0D42C597616687EA34C10608--
0
Pavel
10/6/2009 9:28:39 PM
On Oct 6, 9:26=A0pm, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
> Niek wrote:
> > Robert,
>
> > Dutch (nl) is opting in with:
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/f0e288d10f2d
>
> > Niek Dekker
>
> I'll take this for RC1, but please updatehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l=
10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/f0e288d10f2...
> from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
> for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.
>
> Robert Kaiser

I've provided a patch and hope it will be committed on time.
0
Niek
10/6/2009 9:52:53 PM
fr is opting in with revision :

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/0cc7c58c5cca

Fr�d�ric
0
Frederic
10/6/2009 10:02:47 PM
changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/65a97544c5bc

irc was also updated

carlos

2009/10/6 Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at>

> Carlos Sim=E3o wrote:
>
>> pt-PT opts-in with changeset
>>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/b119f8bdfc9=
9

> Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due to
> chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the infrastructure =
yet
> to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so your tinderboxes are re=
> :(
>
> I know I need to improve that but the few of us who are doing chatzilla
> need to live with the suckiness for this RC.
>
> Also, please update
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/file/b119f8bdfc99=
/suite/chrome/branding/brand.propertiesfrom .
> add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change so peopl=
> don't get warned about invalid certificates.
>
> Robert Kaiser

0
ISO
10/6/2009 10:08:23 PM
ru opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/2c31aee6b840

0
Alexander
10/6/2009 10:27:09 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Green on dashboard but not opted in:
> es-ES fr pl

I'd like to opt-in es-ES with this changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/e723c92d9004

It includes latest changes in ChatZilla. However, it has been about 1
hour and a half since I comitted the changeset and tinderboxes haven't
rolled up a new build yet, so I can't promise they will turn green, sorry.

Oh, and this changeset won't include this late-l10n change in
SeaMonkey help files:

http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/f30e72dc9092

This kind of contributions to SeaMonkey help was another reason to
skip MozCamp 09 (too many localizers that were going to be too angry
to me). ;-)

I hope to have it translated by weekend.

Best regards,
Ricardo
0
ISO
10/6/2009 11:18:02 PM
Op 10/06/2009 11:52 PM, Niek schreef:
> On Oct 6, 9:26 pm, Robert Kaiser<ka...@kairo.at>  wrote:
>> Niek wrote:
>>> Robert,
>>
>>> Dutch (nl) is opting in with:
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/f0e288d10f2d
>>
>>> Niek Dekker
>>
>> I'll take this for RC1, but please updatehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/f0e288d10f2...
>> from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
>> for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.
>>
>> Robert Kaiser
>
> I've provided a patch and hope it will be committed on time.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/21b9b2ea1c55

greetings

MM
0
Mad
10/7/2009 6:17:09 AM
Den 06.10.2009 20:53, skrev Robert Kaiser:
> H�vard Mork wrote:
>> nb-NO opting in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/98ed516ac8f3
>
> Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due
> to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the
> infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so
> your tinderboxes are red :(

That's OK. This is not a problem for nb-NO.
Please use the following revision for the next RC:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/5da6313a2651

H�vard
0
ISO
10/7/2009 8:11:12 AM
On 6 oct, 20:58, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
> Frco. Javier Rial wrote:
> > Galician (gl) opting in with revision:
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/a9b380bd0e72
>
> I'll take this for RC1, but please updatehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/file/a9b380bd0e7...
> from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
> for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.
>
> Robert Kaiser

Sorry about that, fixed in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/99362001eda5

Frco. Javier Rial.
0
Frco
10/7/2009 8:52:03 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez wrote:
> Robert Kaiser wrote:
>> Green on dashboard but not opted in:
>> es-ES fr pl
>

> I'd like to opt-in es-ES with this changeset:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/e723c92d900=
4

> It includes latest changes in ChatZilla. However, it has been about 1
> hour and a half since I comitted the changeset and tinderboxes haven't
> rolled up a new build yet, so I can't promise they will turn green, sor=
ry.

Grr, and now it burns in venkman :(

Any chance to fix that as well?

Help not being completely current is fine, though all improvements are=20
welcome! :)

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/7/2009 11:17:15 AM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

Another status update:

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n check OK:
be ca cs de es-AR fr gl lt nb-NO nl pl pt-PT ru sk tr

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n problem:
hu
  - This is all only the .org->.com change, can be taken for RC1 but not
    for RC2/final.

Opted in, green on dashboard but red on tinderbox:
es-ES
  - This is missing strings in venkman now, which were hidden by the
    ChatZilla red before but make things break now.

Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
ka pt-BR sv-SE
  - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!

Less than 80% localized:
ja/ja-JP-mac ro si
  - Would be nice to see you get a localization ready for 2.0!

I'll wait a few hours with starting RC1 builds, so that Ricardo gets a
chance to get es-ES fixed up. If you have any updates or get another
locale ready, please opt in whenever possible, RC2 (which hopefully will
equal final) will probably be done next week with the same string set,
and later 2.0.x versions will also have the same strings.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/7/2009 12:12:47 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Opted in, green on dashboard but red on tinderbox:
> es-ES
>  - This is missing strings in venkman now, which were hidden by the
>    ChatZilla red before but make things break now.
>

> I'll wait a few hours with starting RC1 builds, so that Ricardo gets a
> chance to get es-ES fixed up. If you have any updates or get another
> locale ready, please opt in whenever possible, RC2 (which hopefully will
> equal final) will probably be done next week with the same string set,
> and later 2.0.x versions will also have the same strings.

Although I have already answered Robert by e-mail, this is a public
confirmation that Venkman missing string has been uploaded about one
hour ago and, hopefully, all should be OK by now (except most recent
help changes).

Ricardo.
0
ISO
10/7/2009 5:57:30 PM
> Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
> ka pt-BR sv-SE
> - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!

add 'it' and 'en-GB' here

'ka' is now green, but hasn't opted in...

--
Adrian Kalla
0
> Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
> ka pt-BR sv-SE
> - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!

add 'it' and 'en-GB' here

'ka' is now green, but hasn't opted in...

--
Adrian Kalla
0
Adrian
10/7/2009 11:47:34 PM
Hi Robert,

I was trying to get a opt-in, but I've seen I don't have neither
Venkman nor ChatZilla translated interfaces in l10n nightlies.
I realised that compare-locales command I used against suite l10n.ini
do not check them by default.
As far as I have seen, all-locales files of these extensions do not
seem to have 'ca' locale included.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

2009/10/2 Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at>:
> Hi localizers,
>
> Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0 series
> has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.
>
> Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
> really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in the
> strings already for you to work on while we're going through the last
> reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration needs
> some last-minute polish.
>

> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>

> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in your
> locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we know that
> we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect everything,
> including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.
>
> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once you
> have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date unknown for
> now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0 final.
> If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
> further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
Użytkownik Toni Hermoso Pulido napisał:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I was trying to get a opt-in, but I've seen I don't have neither
> Venkman nor ChatZilla translated interfaces in l10n nightlies.
> I realised that compare-locales command I used against suite l10n.ini
> do not check them by default.
> As far as I have seen, all-locales files of these extensions do not
> seem to have 'ca' locale included.
> What should I do?

Please open bugs similar to the following ones:

Adrian Kalla
0
Adrian
10/8/2009 11:54:49 AM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
> your locale.

Here's the RC1 status:

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n check OK:
be ca cs de es-ES es-AR fr gl lt nb-NO nl pl pt-PT ru sk tr

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n problem:
hu
  - This is all only the .org->.com change, can be taken for RC1 but not
    for RC2/final.

----- The locales above this line are in RC1 -----

Not opted but green on dashboard:
ka
  - Opt-in for RC2 is possible, of course, I have done a rough p12n
    check and there are redundant .src and .png files in searchplugins,
    which should be removed, they are pulled in from en-US if not
    existent.

Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
it pt-BR sv-SE
  - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!

Less than 80% localized:
en-GB ja/ja-JP-mac ro si
  - Would be nice to see you get a localization ready for 2.0!
  - en-GB is of course a special case int that it can opt in with a lot
    of unchanged strings, after all, en-US and en-GB do have a lot of
    similarities.

If you have any updates or get another locale ready, please opt in
whenever possible, RC2 (which hopefully will equal final) will probably
be done next week with the same string set, and later 2.0.x versions
will also have the same strings.

That said, RC1 builds have been started with the 17 locales mentioned
above, builds are available at
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/2.0rc1-candidates/build1/
and we'd be happy if you could help us test those builds as we want to
move them public very fast.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/8/2009 2:15:16 PM
Done:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D521385
Sorry if answered before, translated DOM inspector is going to be
shipped as well?

Thanks.

2009/10/8 Adrian Kalla <akalla@aviary.pl>:
> U=C5=BCytkownik Toni Hermoso Pulido napisa=C5=82:
>>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I was trying to get a opt-in, but I've seen I don't have neither
>> Venkman nor ChatZilla translated interfaces in l10n nightlies.
>> I realised that compare-locales command I used against suite l10n.ini
>> do not check them by default.
>> As far as I have seen, all-locales files of these extensions do not
>> seem to have 'ca' locale included.
>> What should I do?
>

> Please open bugs similar to the following ones:
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D470625
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D484301
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D502445

--=20
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
0
Toni
--------------enig2FC0846C00181F587E0A74DE

HU opt-in SM2:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/47de448e1a43

I will review bookmarks.inc soon.

KAMI

Robert Kaiser =C3=ADrta:
> K=C3=A1lm=C3=A1n =E2=80=9EKAMI=E2=80=9D Szalai wrote:
>> Hungarian SM2 opt-in:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea=

> I'll take this for RC1, but please update
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea/=
suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
> from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
> for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.
>
> Apart from that, everything looks good, but as a note, in
> suite/profile/bookmarks.inc you changed the comment to point to your
> start page instead of the actual value, so it's not used right now.
>
> Robert Kaiser

--=20

Best regards,

KAMI

K=C3=A1lm=C3=A1n =E2=80=9EKAMI=E2=80=9D Szalai | =E7=A5=9E | kami911 [at]=
 gmail [dot] com

My projects: http://ooop.sf.net/ | http://hun.sf.net/

Blog (Hun): http://bit.ly/10ucTR | Donate: http://bit.ly/eYZO6

Follow me: http://bit.ly/gJuJZ | http://bit.ly/kDocB

--------------enig2FC0846C00181F587E0A74DE

--------------enig2FC0846C00181F587E0A74DE--
0
UTF
10/9/2009 10:45:18 AM
Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:
> Done:
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=521385
> Sorry if answered before, translated DOM inspector is going to be
> shipped as well?

Yes, but that totally depends on the dom-inspector itself, the locales
for it are in its own repository right now.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/9/2009 11:44:28 AM
Georgian (ka) http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/73a673cf5229,
please

g.\
0
Giasher
10/11/2009 9:51:17 PM
Updated rev. for RC2 with several RC1 feedback fixes and help update

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/51a2b0a8058a

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Dňa 06. 10. 2009 21:22, wladow  wrote / napísal(a):
> sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/37ef255c2627
>
> --
> wladow
> Mozilla.sk

0
wladow
10/12/2009 6:49:32 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:

> Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
> it pt-BR sv-SE
>  - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!
>

> If you have any updates or get another locale ready, please opt in
> whenever possible, RC2 (which hopefully will equal final) will probably
> be done next week with the same string set, and later 2.0.x versions
> will also have the same strings.

Here is the opt-in message for sv-SE

And the link is:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/3557240b3d1e

Regards

Peter
0
Peter
10/12/2009 7:15:45 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>
> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
> your locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we
> know that we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect
> everything, including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.
>
> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once
> you have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date
> unknown for now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0
> final.

Hi, Robert, could you use this changeset for RC2?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/035e7f2efbf8

Still, depending of the actual RC2 cut-off date, I could provide
another changeset later removing some duplicate accesskeys.

TIA
0
ISO
10/12/2009 7:49:54 PM
Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> Hi Robert,
>
> 2009.10.02 01:37, Robert Kaiser rašė:
>> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
>> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>
> lt opts in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

Update: I've just copied fresh English help files to my tree. Please use
 http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
from now on.

Rimas
0
Rimas
10/13/2009 6:34:46 AM
Hi Alexander L. Slovesnik
   07.10.2009 02:27 you wrote:
> ru opts in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/2c31aee6b840

Updated rev. for RC2 with several RC1 fixes:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/4c3c3f610eff

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

2009/10/2 Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at>:
> Hi localizers,
>
> Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0 series
> has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.
>
> Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
> really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in the
> strings already for you to work on while we're going through the last
> reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration needs
> some last-minute polish.
>

> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>

> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in your
> locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we know that
> we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect everything,
> including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.
>
> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once you
> have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date unknown for
> now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0 final.
> If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
> further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
0
Toni
10/13/2009 5:53:33 PM
Belarusian (be) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/51ab81bdc9f4

Siarhei
0
Siarhei
10/13/2009 8:01:49 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Hi, Robert, could you use this changeset for RC2?
>=20
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/035e7f2efbf=
8
>=20
>=20
> Still, depending of the actual RC2 cut-off date, I could provide
> another changeset later removing some duplicate accesskeys.

Not much, but some changes in accesskeys for SeaMonkey that I'd like
to see for RC2 if possible:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/55936388a84d

TIA

0
ISO
10/13/2009 10:41:54 PM
Le 07.10.2009 00:02, Frederic Chateaux a �crit :
> fr is opting in with revision :
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/0cc7c58c5cca
>
> Fr�d�ric

Well, I'm opting-in with a new patchset for the French locale as I've
just noticed that the final cut is for tomorrow (well today) morning,
and since the last opt-in, many fixes have been pushed. I couldn't
contact my team mates as they are sleeping right now, but I guess this
is the right move.

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/4d743c279ce1

C�dric
0
ISO
10/13/2009 11:30:22 PM
C=E9dric Corazza wrote:
> Well, I'm opting-in with a new patchset for the French locale as I've
> just noticed that the final cut is for tomorrow (well today) morning,
> and since the last opt-in, many fixes have been pushed. I couldn't
> contact my team mates as they are sleeping right now, but I guess this
> is the right move.
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/4d743c279ce1

You need to opt in with a l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 changeset, not a=20
l10n-central one...

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/14/2009 1:00:50 AM
Le 14/10/2009 03:00, Robert Kaiser a �crit :
> C�dric Corazza wrote:
>> Well, I'm opting-in with a new patchset for the French locale as I've
>> just noticed that the final cut is for tomorrow (well today) morning,
>> and since the last opt-in, many fixes have been pushed. I couldn't
>> contact my team mates as they are sleeping right now, but I guess this
>> is the right move.
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/4d743c279ce1
>
> You need to opt in with a l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 changeset, not a
> l10n-central one...
>
> Robert Kaiser

Hi Robert,

The correct changeset is indeed the last one on the 1.9.1 branch:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/95ac7a019de4

Thanks!

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l1n team
Giasher wrote:
> Georgian (ka) http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/73a673cf5229,
> please

We're taking it, but for the future, please remove the .png and .src
files in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/file/73a673cf5229/suite/searchplugins
- if they don't exist but are in the list.txt, we pull in the ones with
the same name from en-US.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/14/2009 11:08:14 AM
Peter Kihlstedt wrote:
> Here is the opt-in message for sv-SE
>
> And the link is:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/3557240b3d1e

Hrm,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/file/3557240b3d1e/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
has the .add-ons.mozilla.org URLs that cause certificate errors, please
change those to .add-ons.mozilla.com - I don't feel very good with
shipping an official version that triggers certificate errors in its
internal links :(

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/14/2009 11:13:22 AM
Le 14/10/2009 03:57, Benoit a écrit :

If it is not too late, I'd like you use this revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/2d7746daeb44
for fr.

Unless, it-'l be in 2.0.1.

Frédéric
0
Frederic
10/14/2009 4:43:18 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
>> Hi, Robert, could you use this changeset for RC2?
>>

>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/035e7f2efb=
f8

>> Still, depending of the actual RC2 cut-off date, I could provide
>> another changeset later removing some duplicate accesskeys.
>=20
>=20
> Not much, but some changes in accesskeys for SeaMonkey that I'd like
> to see for RC2 if possible:
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/55936388a84=

I've noticed an accesskey that it is not honored in L10n:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/file/55936388a84d=
/suite/chrome/mailnews/messenger.dtd#l128

Despite having an "v", I see "(T)", corresponding to the en-US
original. The string can be seen in Mail & News, View menu, Layout
option, "Thread pane" sub-option.

Pascal is going to kill me if I'm not 4 Km. from my home in 15
minutes, :-) so I can't file the bug right now, I'll do it tonight if
nobody else do it before.

Best regards,
Ricardo

0
ISO
10/14/2009 6:42:42 PM
Sorry, I missed increasing ChatZilla version number:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/bc3d9543daae

Take this for RC2.

Thanks!

2009/10/13 Toni Hermoso Pulido <toniher@softcatala.cat>:
> Updated ca rev for RC2
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/64320205dfcf
>
> 2009/10/2 Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at>:
>> Hi localizers,
>>
>> Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0 series
>> has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.
>>
>> Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
>> really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in the
>> strings already for you to work on while we're going through the last
>> reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration needs
>> some last-minute polish.
>>

>> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
>> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>>

>> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
>> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
>> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in your
>> locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we know that
>> we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect everything,
>> including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.
>>
>> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once you
>> have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date unknown for
>> now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0 final.
>> If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
>> further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
0
Toni
10/14/2009 7:51:34 PM
In article <uKqdnTLoaonPL0jXnZ2dnUVZ_t-dnZ2d@mozilla.org>, Robert Kaiser wrote...

> Peter Kihlstedt wrote:
> > Here is the opt-in message for sv-SE
> >
> > And the link is:
> >
> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/3557240b3d1e
>
> Hrm,
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/file/3557240b3d1e/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
> has the .add-ons.mozilla.org URLs that cause certificate errors, please
> change those to .add-ons.mozilla.com - I don't feel very good with
> shipping an official version that triggers certificate errors in its
> internal links :(

Thanks for finding this. Fixed in changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/504de5fc23b8

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

0
Adrian
10/15/2009 1:46:31 AM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once
> you have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date
> unknown for now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0
> final.

RC2 was started with the following opted-in locales and versions:

be	51ab81bdc9f4
ca	bc3d9543daae
cs	a86b04f8a13b
de	bbe53004bc33
es-AR	ffaf6f74129c
es-ES	55936388a84d
fr	2d7746daeb44
gl	99362001eda5
hu	47de448e1a43
ka	73a673cf5229
lt	66029a6acff4
nb-NO	5da6313a2651
nl	21b9b2ea1c55
pl	4eecd26320ba
pt-PT	65a97544c5bc
ru	4c3c3f610eff
sk	51a2b0a8058a
sv-SE	504de5fc23b8
tr	fdb83f4b08fc

tr will be listed as beta/unofficial on the download page as it's not
completely ready for a final yet (but leaving users stranded on RC1 also
seems like a bad idea).

Any further opt-in will count for 2.0.1 unless we need to do yet another
release candidate for 2.0, which we hope will not happen.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/15/2009 1:57:45 AM
Updated rev. for final with several fixes:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/d1cc30f27d1b

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
10/18/2009 12:07:44 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Hi, Robert, could you use this changeset for RC2?
>=20
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/035e7f2efbf=
8
>=20

Hummm... It seems that this changeset didn't make it into RC2 (I'd
swear I posted it before the cut-off deadline for RC2, on 20091013
22:41 GMT). I guess it is now too late to have it for SM2.0 final; the
bad thing is that it contained the help contents on Add-on Manager. :-(

BTW, I can't access es-ES Mercurial repository in the above URL, but
the server itself works. It is as if the locale repositories had
dissapeared (or changed their names).

0
ISO
10/18/2009 6:08:59 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez wrote:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
>> Hi, Robert, could you use this changeset for RC2?
>>

>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/035e7f2efb=
f8

> Hummm... It seems that this changeset didn't make it into RC2 (I'd
> swear I posted it before the cut-off deadline for RC2, on 20091013
> 22:41 GMT). I guess it is now too late to have it for SM2.0 final; the
> bad thing is that it contained the help contents on Add-on Manager. :-(=

You posted another revision on 14th and I used that one.

> BTW, I can't access es-ES Mercurial repository in the above URL, but
> the server itself works. It is as if the locale repositories had
> dissapeared (or changed their names).

Unfortunately, because of this current brokenness, I can't check the=20
version history and what did or could have gone wrong here.

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/18/2009 7:11:08 PM
Robert Kaiser escribi=F3:
>=20
> You posted another revision on 14th and I used that one.

Oh, yes, I didn't mention it because I thought that was late. :-)

>> BTW, I can't access es-ES Mercurial repository in the above URL, but
>> the server itself works. It is as if the locale repositories had
>> dissapeared (or changed their names).
>=20
> Unfortunately, because of this current brokenness, I can't check the
> version history and what did or could have gone wrong here.

Yeah, if it can't make 2.0.0, it will make 2.0.1. :-) Anyway, I'm
doing some cleanup and will provide further changeset(s).

Ricardo

0
ISO
10/18/2009 7:32:13 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez wrote:
> Robert Kaiser escribi=F3:
>>
>> You posted another revision on 14th and I used that one.
>
> Oh, yes, I didn't mention it because I thought that was late. :-)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/pushloghtml=20
tells me that the SEAMONKEY_2_0rc2_RELEASE tag is indeed on the lastest=20
changeset from you on the default branch - doesn't look like there's=20
anything in the repository that didn't make the RC2 and therefore the=20
final (if everything goes well).

> Yeah, if it can't make 2.0.0, it will make 2.0.1. :-) Anyway, I'm
> doing some cleanup and will provide further changeset(s).

Sure, any further changesets being posted here will make 2.0.1.

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/18/2009 8:42:24 PM
Hi Robert,
  zh-CN just commited initial translation for Suite, Could you please help
to add zh-CN sea20x to the l10n dashboard?
  We'll do more verifications/corrections to this initial translation to
catch up.
BR.
Holy

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:37 AM, Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at> wrote:

> Hi localizers,
>
> Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0 series
> has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.
>
> Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
> really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in the
> strings already for you to work on while we're going through the last
> reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration needs
> some last-minute polish.
>

> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>

> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in your
> locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we know that
> we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect everything,
> including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.
>
> If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once you
> have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date unknown for
> now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0 final.
> If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
> further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Robert Kaiser

UTF
10/19/2009 3:15:00 PM
hi

just committed a new changeset to correct some minor accesskey errors and
typos correction.
changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/ce729d49d246
0
ISO
10/19/2009 3:30:15 PM
=E6=96=87=E5=B0=91=E5=8D=8E wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>    zh-CN just commited initial translation for Suite, Could you please =
help
> to add zh-CN sea20x to the l10n dashboard?
>    We'll do more verifications/corrections to this initial translation =
> catch up.

Please file a bug report in SeaMonkey - Build Config to be added to=20
all-locales. Once that's done, it will show up on dashboard automatically=
=2E

Thanks a lot for working on this localization!

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert
10/19/2009 3:33:32 PM
Alexander L. Slovesnik wrote:
> Updated rev. for final with several fixes:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/d1cc30f27d1b

As long as we don't do another release candidate, 2.0 final is closed
already, but we'll take this one for 2.0.1.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
10/19/2009 3:38:52 PM
If not too late, please use revision :

  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/194f11214a7a

for finale release.

Unless, it will be for 2.0.1.

Thanks.

Frédéric
0
Frederic
10/21/2009 8:48:43 PM
Robert Kaiser escribi=F3:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

Hi, Robert, could you please use this changeset for SeaMonkey 2.0.1 es-ES=
?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/aa11673fc1f0

BTW, it includes help content updated in bug 232054 [1] which is about
to land into comm-1.9.1. It means that L10n teams keeping SM help up
to date will need to update their mail_help.xhtml file (not a big
change, don't worry!) :-) and ask for a new changeset, too.

[1] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D232054

TIA

Ricardo

0
ISO
10/28/2009 7:54:59 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Hi, Robert, could you please use this changeset for SeaMonkey 2.0.1 es-=
ES?
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/aa11673fc1f=
0
>=20

While reviewing Thunderbird 3, I've come also to a number of fixes for
SeaMonkey 2.0.1, latest of which are in this changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/0841d490a289

Thank you.

0
ISO
11/1/2009 4:59:34 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> While reviewing Thunderbird 3, I've come also to a number of fixes for
> SeaMonkey 2.0.1, latest of which are in this changeset:
>=20
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/0841d490a28=
9

Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
instead?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b

Thank you.

0
ISO
11/1/2009 9:39:48 PM
Op 10/07/2009 08:17 AM, Mad Maks schreef:
> Op 10/06/2009 11:52 PM, Niek schreef:

>>> I'll take this for RC1, but please
>>> updatehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/f0e288d10f2...
>>>
>>> from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
>>> for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.
>>>
>>> Robert Kaiser
>>
>> I've provided a patch and hope it will be committed on time.
>

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/21b9b2ea1c55
>
> greetings
>
> MM

new changeset for 2.0.1 (thunderbird 3 patches applied on mailnews)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/58af73bd44f2

thanks

MM
0
Mad
11/2/2009 1:58:55 PM
2009.10.13 09:34, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> Rimas Kudelis rašė:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> 2009.10.02 01:37, Robert Kaiser rašė:
>>> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>>> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
>>> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*
>>
>> lt opts in with:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337
>
> Update: I've just copied fresh English help files to my tree. Please use
>   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
> from now on.

Another update here:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a

Please use that in future.

Rimas
0
Rimas
11/14/2009 11:21:49 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
> instead?
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7=

Some changes in ChatZilla files (does it still apply to 1.9.1?):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/023d0d153ade

although last changeset now is this (a couple of changes in
Thunderbird files):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23bce4

TIA

0
ISO
11/16/2009 11:44:35 PM
Hello, Robert.
The localize of "SeaMonkey2 -ja (Japanese)" was able to be packed.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/8281c55f3533
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/fe0aa41d5573

Please use this changeset for "ja" and "ja-JP-Mac" in SeaMonkey 2.0.1
releases:
Thank you.
0
ytooyama
11/23/2009 8:10:22 AM
2009.11.15 01:21, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> 2009.10.13 09:34, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
>> Rimas Kudelis rašė:
>>> Hi Robert,

>>> lt opts in with:
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337
>>
>> Update: I've just copied fresh English help files to my tree. Please use
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
>> from now on.
>
> Another update here:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/5b66aae66f8a

Another update for lt:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/8d717617ada9

RQ
0
Rimas
11/28/2009 10:25:53 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Some changes in ChatZilla files (does it still apply to 1.9.1?):
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/023d0d153ad=
>=20
> although last changeset now is this (a couple of changes in
> Thunderbird files):
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/05a57b23bce=
4

I don't really know if we should wait for a SM 2.0.1 thread, but could
I propose this changeset for next update release?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3

Actually, it goes back so far to this other changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42

which is the last making changes to files used by SeaMonkey.

TIA

0
ISO
12/1/2009 9:05:52 PM
Updated rev. for 2.0.1:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/6bf97a76147a

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Dňa 12. 10. 2009 20:49, wladow  wrote / napísal(a):
> Updated rev. for RC2 with several RC1 feedback fixes and help update
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/51a2b0a8058a
>
> --
> wladow
> Mozilla.sk
>
> Dňa 06. 10. 2009 21:22, wladow wrote / napísal(a):
>> sk:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/37ef255c2627
>>
>> --
>> wladow
>> Mozilla.sk

0
wladow
12/1/2009 9:22:48 PM
Italian (it) opts in for SM 2.0.1 with this changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/c4476bfd1e40

Still missing:
- Extensions (bug open)
- Some online guide

Ciao, Giacomo.
0
Giacomo
12/4/2009 6:46:41 AM
Giacomo Magnini wrote:
> Italian (it) opts in for SM 2.0.1 with this changeset:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/c4476bfd1e40
>
> Still missing:
> - Extensions (bug open)
> - Some online guide

That's OK, both are optional, actually.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/4/2009 3:41:16 PM
ytooyama wrote:
> Hello, Robert.
> The localize of "SeaMonkey2 -ja (Japanese)" was able to be packed.
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/8281c55f3533
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/fe0aa41d5573
>
> Please use this changeset for "ja" and "ja-JP-Mac" in SeaMonkey 2.0.1
> releases:

Sorry, I can't add them in their current state.

Both are red on tinderbox due to ChatZilla L10n being activated for them
but incomplete, see the "SeaMonkey comm-1.9.1" columns on
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ja and
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ja-JP-mac

Once those are fixed, we can get you added, but as we're about to spin
2.0.1, that probably will only be for 2.0.2, then.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/4/2009 3:47:16 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Opting in myself for de with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/12a8e00e5bb3

For documentation, updating de opt-in to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/d1bdeb0764a5
for 2.0.1 release.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/4/2009 3:50:46 PM
Here are the revisions SeaMonkey 2.0.1 is going to ship with
(SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE means the exact same revision 2.0 shipped with
and therefore has this tag set):

be	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
ca	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
cs	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
de	d1bdeb0764a5
es-AR	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
es-ES	3311ccc1de42
fr	194f11214a7a
gl	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
hu	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
it	c4476bfd1e40
ka	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
lt	8d717617ada9
nb-NO	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
nl	58af73bd44f2
pl	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
pt-PT	ce729d49d246
ru	d1cc30f27d1b
sk	6bf97a76147a
sv-SE	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE
tr	SEAMONKEY_2_0_RELEASE

We welcome it as a new addition to SeaMonkey 2.0.x!

Any further opt-ins will be taken for 2.0.2, currently scheduled for
early February of 2010.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/4/2009 5:51:19 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez schrieb:
> Actually, it goes back so far to this other changeset:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42
>
> which is the last making changes to files used by SeaMonkey.

Ouch. Your locale failed in the release automation because of ChatZilla
not matching the version we ship in 2.0.x, and indeed
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-es-ES is
also red for comm-1.9.1.

I wonder what to do now, in the worst case we can't ship es-ES in 2.0.1 :(

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/5/2009 12:58:02 PM
Robert Kaiser escribi=F3:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez schrieb:
>> Actually, it goes back so far to this other changeset:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de=
42

>> which is the last making changes to files used by SeaMonkey.
>=20
> Ouch. Your locale failed in the release automation because of ChatZilla=

> not matching the version we ship in 2.0.x, and indeed
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n-es-ES i=
> also red for comm-1.9.1.
>=20
> I wonder what to do now, in the worst case we can't ship es-ES in 2.0.1=
 :(

Humm... I forgot to update the import directory in MT when
comm-central branched.

However, I've fixed it, updated comm-1.9.1 with python client.py
checkout, upated ChatZilla in MT (with no apparent changes) and
exported it to my local copy of l10n-mozilla1.9.1/es-ES.

And, after that, compare-locales.pl doesn't find any differences
between my local copies of en-US and es-ES, and hg stat doesn't find
any pending changes. Am I using the right paths for compare-locales.pl
(I think so)?

$ compare-locales.pl
comm-1.9.1/mozilla/extensions/irc/locales/en-US/chrome/
l10n-mozilla1.9.1-es-ES/extensions/irc/chrome/

In other words, is client.py checkout in comm-1.9.1 working right?

I want a SM 2.0.1 es-ES update, too. O:-)

TIA

0
ISO
12/5/2009 9:44:34 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez schrieb:
> However, I've fixed it, updated comm-1.9.1 with python client.py
> checkout, upated ChatZilla in MT (with no apparent changes) and
> exported it to my local copy of l10n-mozilla1.9.1/es-ES.

Then that is probably why you fail. You should have no different
ChatZilla strings than in 2.0 final (in terms of IDs, correcting L10n
problems is fine).

> And, after that, compare-locales.pl doesn't find any differences
> between my local copies of en-US and es-ES, and hg stat doesn't find
> any pending changes. Am I using the right paths for compare-locales.pl
> (I think so)?
>
> $ compare-locales.pl
> comm-1.9.1/mozilla/extensions/irc/locales/en-US/chrome/
> l10n-mozilla1.9.1-es-ES/extensions/irc/chrome/

Correct if you use the right checkout (which is probably where you fail).

> In other words, is client.py checkout in comm-1.9.1 working right?

No. client.py checkout retrieves the _current_ chatzilla, while we are
actually using the one from when 2.0 was shipped, i.e. the state of
"2009-10-14 00:00" (time zone should not matter much).

> I want a SM 2.0.1 es-ES update, too. O:-)

Would be nice, but we need to be fast in correcting that...

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/5/2009 10:47:33 PM
Robert Kaiser escribi=F3:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez schrieb:
>> In other words, is client.py checkout in comm-1.9.1 working right?
>=20
> No. client.py checkout retrieves the _current_ chatzilla, while we are
> actually using the one from when 2.0 was shipped, i.e. the state of
> "2009-10-14 00:00" (time zone should not matter much).

Humm... I'd say that client.py is failing, then. I mean, client.py
checkout is supposed to be the command to use in order to have
comm-1.9.1 up to date, which is still needed for Calendar 1.0b1 (and
it could happen for the other comm-1.9.1 apps, too, if for instance
fixing a security problem involved changes in strings; it is rare that
string freeze is broken, but I think it has hapenned in the past).

>> I want a SM 2.0.1 es-ES update, too. O:-)
>=20
> Would be nice, but we need to be fast in correcting that...

I've pushed a chatzilla.properties that should fix the tinderboxes
(I've kept some QA fixes I did). Still, we should think about the
client.py checkout issue... Maybe it should be modified so no
chatzilla, venkman, etc. is done, and instead a frozen copy of those
strings is created in mozilla1.9.1?

TIA

0
ISO
12/5/2009 11:19:43 PM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez schrieb:
> I've pushed a chatzilla.properties that should fix the tinderboxes
> (I've kept some QA fixes I did).

Thanks, that should make us safe for 2.0.1, I probably will re-start the
whole build process on Sunday, taking a new es-ES version (you didn't
state one here, right?) and hoping everything is fine then.

> Still, we should think about the
> client.py checkout issue... Maybe it should be modified so no
> chatzilla, venkman, etc. is done, and instead a frozen copy of those
> strings is created in mozilla1.9.1?

There is no good and easy solution for the whole extension problem.
If we'd not pull them at all, we'd fail all SeaMonkey builds
immediately, so that's no solution. Pulling a fixed version from
client.py at least by default might be a solution for this here, but
only works for everything once we move to pulling ChatZilla from hg on
1.9.1 as well, which I intentionally pushed out to after 2.0.1 is
released. I'm not 100% sure if that's the best way to go but something
we can investigate for sure.

BTW, any other application being released from comm-1.9.1 as well is no
argument by itself, as no other application bundles any of those
extensions by default.

We know that th whole situation around extensions is not ideal right
now, and we are only over time getting a view of how to deal with them
best - sorry for inconveniences that may cause.
We think ensuring a string freeze over the SeaMonkey 2.0.x series is
important in any case, so that is one of the fixed points in there which
you can count on.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/6/2009 12:24:41 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> I've pushed a chatzilla.properties that should fix the tinderboxes
> (I've kept some QA fixes I did).

We're green again. :-) I hope we can be included in SeaMonkey 2.0.1
release.

Best regards.

0
ISO
12/6/2009 12:33:59 AM
Robert Kaiser escribi=F3:
> Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez schrieb:
>> I've pushed a chatzilla.properties that should fix the tinderboxes
>> (I've kept some QA fixes I did).
>=20
> Thanks, that should make us safe for 2.0.1, I probably will re-start th=
> whole build process on Sunday, taking a new es-ES version (you didn't
> state one here, right?) and hoping everything is fine then.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/1fc7ce5d4fa1

I've checked in a newline in defines.inc in order to force a new
build, and once I've seen green tinderboxes, I've backed it out.

> BTW, any other application being released from comm-1.9.1 as well is no=

> argument by itself, as no other application bundles any of those
> extensions by default.

That's true. What I mean is that we have got used to "python client.py
checkout" as the update command to get our comm-1.9.1 and comm-central
repository copies up to date, no other instructions have been given
here, and we expect that every change happening by using that command
is legimitate.

I truly think that the best solution implies keeping the current
habits (not only because it is more convenient for localizers, but
also because it saves editing documentation to reflect any hypotetical
changes in procedure). I don't know if it is possible at all due to
policies in the repositories, but could a snapshot of CVS-imported
strings be created in comm-1.9.1, and a modification in client.py done
so, instead of importing those strings from CVS to
mozilla/extensions/... they get copied from the snapshot directory?
Something like:

comm-1.9.1
+--build
+--calendar
(...)
+-snapshots
| +--irc
| +--venkman
(...)
\--suite

client.py checkout should copy from that snapshot to cloned
mozilla/extensions/ thus ensuring the correct strings are used. Maybe
it is not as simple as I depict it, but if it is, it should work. :-)
(Disclaimer: I don't know Python, so I can't provide a patch).

> We know that th whole situation around extensions is not ideal right
> now, and we are only over time getting a view of how to deal with them
> best - sorry for inconveniences that may cause.
> We think ensuring a string freeze over the SeaMonkey 2.0.x series is
> important in any case, so that is one of the fixed points in there whic=
> you can count on.

OK, so my import path in MT (using comm-central) was right, after all. :-=
)

This also answer a question I had pending. I was waiting for you to
recover from your holidays to ask if remaining bugs related to
updating en-US help contents for SeaMonkey so it matches UI were still
wanted for SM 2.0.x, but I guess they are not, since it would break
string freeze. :-?

Best regards

0
ISO
12/6/2009 1:06:39 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez schrieb:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/1fc7ce5d4fa1

Thanks, will use that one in a build 2 for 2.0.1, then we should be gren
on all 20 locales, I hope :)

> I truly think that the best solution implies keeping the current
> habits (not only because it is more convenient for localizers, but
> also because it saves editing documentation to reflect any hypotetical
> changes in procedure). I don't know if it is possible at all due to
> policies in the repositories, but could a snapshot of CVS-imported
> strings be created in comm-1.9.1, and a modification in client.py done
> so, instead of importing those strings from CVS to
> mozilla/extensions/... they get copied from the snapshot directory?

That would be much more complicated than just making client.py pull a
specific version by default (once chatzilla is being pulled from hg).

> This also answer a question I had pending. I was waiting for you to
> recover from your holidays to ask if remaining bugs related to
> updating en-US help contents for SeaMonkey so it matches UI were still
> wanted for SM 2.0.x, but I guess they are not, since it would break
> string freeze. :-?

Help updates are OK, as they don't break any compiling or such, and a
number of locales don't have fully localized help anyhow.

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
12/6/2009 2:20:36 PM
yet another update for lt:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/768e3815159f

Rimas
0
Rimas
12/10/2009 10:04:59 PM
New revision to use for lt:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/62c7ff224a37

Rimas
0
Rimas
12/12/2009 1:41:49 PM
Updated rev. for 2.0.2:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/e1fc739a2faa

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
12/18/2009 10:23:54 PM
Hello everyone.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/ba473f40acb4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/df1f7ce45870
Please use this changeset for "ja" and "ja-JP-Mac" in SeaMonkey 2.0.2
releases:

Thanks.

0
ytooyama
12/19/2009 7:02:59 AM
Al 02/10/09 00:37, En/na Robert Kaiser ha escrit:
> Hi localizers,

New revision for ca:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/dab54aff0e15

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/975bf2bd4d94

With best regards,

Siarhei
0
Siarhei

A new changeset for SeaMonkey 2.0.2:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/d4b04d36deb2

There is a later changeset, which only removes some obsolete calendar
files:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/e70c20ea47b3

Thanks in advance, and have a happy new year. :-)
0
ISO
1/1/2010 8:43:07 PM
Please use the following revision for tr:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/5c08da56496d

--
Rail Aliev
0

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
1/5/2010 2:14:41 PM
Hello, Robert , and everyone.

for Japanese  (ja , ja-JP-mac), please use this revision for SeaMonkey
2.0.3
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/7af0c194dcd4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/5d69d...

Thanks.

-----------------------------------
Youhei Tooyama
SeaMonkey-ja Project
mozilla.dancho@gmail.com

0
ytooyama
1/12/2010 3:39:34 PM
The new revision for Russian (ru):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/4fe52613adf8

--
Sincerely yours,
 Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
1/12/2010 8:16:58 PM
New revision for Italian (it):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/71487933e6ab

Ciao, Giacomo.
0
Giacomo
1/13/2010 7:00:53 AM
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> Hi,
>=20
> A new changeset for SeaMonkey 2.0.2:
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/d4b04d36deb=
2

New changeset for SeaMonkey 2.0.3:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/7bb042035f50

TIA

0
ISO
1/16/2010 1:18:35 AM
Rail Aliev wrote:
> Please use the following revision for tr:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/5c08da56496d

Are we ready take tr out of experimental state yet?

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
1/16/2010 11:33:42 PM
=E6=96=87=E5=B0=91=E5=8D=8E wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>    zh-CN just commited initial translation for Suite, Could you please =
help
> to add zh-CN sea20x to the l10n dashboard?
>    We'll do more verifications/corrections to this initial translation =
> catch up.

It's been up there for a while and I see it being green with a high=20
percentage of translated strings - any plans to opt in for the next relea=
se?

Robert Kaiser

0
Robert

We would like to update the French revision for SeaMonkey 2.0.x to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/00ca476013a3

Thanks!

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team
Ricardo Palomares Mart=ED=ADnez escribi=F3:
> New changeset for SeaMonkey 2.0.3:
>=20
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/7bb042035f5=
0

And another one:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/54ecbfb0db42

TIA

0
ISO
1/28/2010 3:37:54 PM
new changeset for nl:

update copyrightsdates to 2010:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/eee9279db9b1

greetings

MM
0
Mad
1/29/2010 9:13:25 AM
The new revision for Russian (ru):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/46df45222fc4

--
Sincerely yours,
 Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
1/31/2010 2:22:44 PM
Updated changeset for Italian:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/e8c8f7535a73

Ciao, Giacomo.
0
Giacomo
2/1/2010 6:55:56 AM
New changeset for sk:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/rev/262c2fb157a3

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

be 975bf2bd4d94
ca dab54aff0e15
cs a86b04f8a13b
de dd1d5eee33d1
es-AR ffaf6f74129c
es-ES 54ecbfb0db42
fr 00ca476013a3
gl 99362001eda5
hu 47de448e1a43
it e8c8f7535a73
ja 7af0c194dcd4
ja-JP-mac 5d69d583000e
ka 73a673cf5229
lt 62c7ff224a37
nb-NO 5da6313a2651
nl eee9279db9b1
pl 4eecd26320ba
pt-PT ce729d49d246
ru 46df45222fc4
sk 262c2fb157a3
sv-SE 504de5fc23b8
tr 5c08da56496d

What I somewhat wonder about is that en-GB, uk and zh-CN don't have
opted in yet even though they are green on dashboard and have high
translation percentages...

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert
2/3/2010 7:18:10 PM
Robert Kaiser wrote:

[...]
> What I somewhat wonder about is that en-GB, uk and zh-CN don't have
> opted in yet even though they are green on dashboard and have high
> translation percentages...

I've not opted en-GB in because the help is x% converted from 1.x to
2.x, and it needs a final sit-down-and-go-through-every-dialogue check.

regards,

Mark, en-GB..
0
Mark
2/4/2010 1:57:25 PM
Mark Tyndall wrote:
> Robert Kaiser wrote:
>>
> [...]
>> What I somewhat wonder about is that en-GB, uk and zh-CN don't have
>> opted in yet even though they are green on dashboard and have high
>> translation percentages...
>
> I've not opted en-GB in because the help is x% converted from 1.x to
> 2.x, and it needs a final sit-down-and-go-through-every-dialogue check.

Oh, well, we don't even require the help to be actually localized...

Wouldn't it make more sense to opt in with just a copy of the en-US help
and at least get your locale out there to users, esp. in your case,
where people will at least _understand_ the untranslated help files?

Robert Kaiser
0
Robert

[ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 2 OPT-IN thread
Hi localizers, Things are moving along nicely in the SeaMonkey community, and so we're not only doing one of those you-repackage-everything releases of the old 1.1.x code as reported in another thread, but also just have frozen strings for the second (and last!) beta for SeaMonkey 2.0, and it's time for you to get your locale up to speed with those frozen strings if you want your locale to be in the club for that beta. Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread, referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 rep...

[ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1 OPT-IN thread
Hi localizers, For the first time ever in the history of the all-in-one application suite, we'll be doing a fully localized official release with L10n builds for all major platforms when we'll be releasing SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1 later this month. Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread, referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository. Even thought he strict L10n freeze is upcoming at July 14th 23:59 PDT only, we don't expect to see any L10n changes for the release any more (with the slight exce...

Re: SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread
Hello, Robert. The localize of "SeaMonkey2 -ja (Japanese)" was able to be packed. http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/8281c55f3533 http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/fe0aa41d5573 Please use this changeset for "ja" and "ja-JP-Mac" in SeaMonkey 2.0.1 releases: Thank you. http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_thread/thread/36f148c9a0ec3844/9feb15334cb12126?lnk=gst&q=Sea...

Seamonkey 2.1 and Seamonkey 2.0
Hi, I'm using Seamonkey 2.1 nightly builds but sometimes by mistake I launch Seamonkey 2.0 and then in Seamonkey 2.1 I have not history and no bookmarks. How fixing it? Seamonkey 2.1b3pre mail window look very pretty! -- Sorry for my bad english, the british dictionnary is disabled by nightly build and I don't speak english fluently. St�phane http://pasdenom.info St=E9phane Gr=E9goire schrieb: > I'm using Seamonkey 2.1 nightly builds but sometimes by mistake I launc= h > Seamonkey 2.0 and then in Seamonkey 2.1 I have not history and no bookm= ark...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

[ANNOUNCE] [OPT-IN] Firefox Mobile 1.0 (a.k.a. Fennec) opt-in thread
Dear Fennec Localizers, We're approaching the code freeze for Fennec and it's time that we open the opt-in thread. *What should you do?* Please use this thread to opt-in for Fennec 1.0 RC. Please give a 1.9.2 ref like http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ar/rev/bf80f2cf9c85. Also, please let us know on which builds you have tested the localization (desktop?, maemo?). *Search engines requirements* Note that for us to take the opt-in, you will need to resolve the search bug for Fennec for your locale, or at least land the minimal search se...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

2.0.0.2 #2
Name: deniz atilla Email: denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

Web resources about - [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread - mozilla.dev.l10n

Knock-and-announce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to exclude specific categories (e.g. drug crimes) from the knock-and-announce rule based on blanket "factoring", the Supreme Court in Richards ...

AdRoll Announces Self-Service Retargeting For Facebook News Feed Ads
AdRoll, a Facebook Exchange partner , announced Wednesday that it has rolled out ad retargeting in the News Feed . The company launched this ...

Apple announces partnership with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China in 2016
Apple today announced in a press release that it is brining Apple Pay to China. The company revealed that it is partnering with UnionPay in the ...

Microsoft announces Windows 10 Mobile Preview Build 10586.36, the last Windows 10 Insider build of 2015 ...
... latest buggy Windows 10 Mobile build [Updated] Cumulative updates like this won’t, in future, be accompanied by blog posts, rather the announcements ...

BRIC House announces Spring 2016 schedule
photo: My Brightest Diamond @ Bowery Ballroom 2013 (more by Caroline Harrison) BRIC Arts have announced their programming for Spring 2016 at ...

Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016
Microsoft has had a good 2015. The company introduced a new laptop , the Surface Book, launched a new version of Windows , updated a lot of ...

Best Fiends Announces World’s Largest Mobile Charity Race “Race against Slime 2"
Seriously's Best Fiends announces the world's largest mobile charity race &quot;Race Against Slime 2&quot; with The Ellen DeGeneres Show and ...

Trina Solar Announces Restructuring, Splits Company In Two
Leading China-based solar PV manufacturer, Trina Solar, has announced it is restructuring the company by splitting it into two separate units. ...

Coleco announces new cartridge-based console
... you yearn for the days of old when games came on cartridges and everything had a nice physical manual? Do you often buy into new consoles announced ...

OnePlus Reflects on 2015, Announces OnePlus X Champagne Edition
... standards,” while saying that his company will still be, “unapologetically OnePlus.” Deep within the blog post at this point, Pei announced ...