[ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Hi all,

I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
should plan for.

Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
get some community members to run through those.

If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
on this group and ask for a testing helper.

History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.

Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".

Axel
0
Axel
5/15/2009 9:39:41 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3875 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

macedonian [mk] locale opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/c66b3ebbc817

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

war is peace
freedom is slavery
restrictions are enablement

0
UTF
5/16/2009 2:44:18 PM
Hi Axel Hecht
   16.05.2009 01:39 you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Russian [ru] locale opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/945480436ce6

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

Regards

- Anas

On 5/16/09, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Anas
5/16/2009 7:07:38 PM
Axel Hecht rašė:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.

lt opts in.

Are we really supposed to mention specific revision id's? If yes, then
this will do:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/file/9957f4f521d4

RQ
0
Rimas
5/16/2009 10:32:51 PM
Latvian - lv - opts-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lv/file/a9cc27812ee6

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can ope=
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you shou=
ld
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide yo=
ur
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to =
get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread =
on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though =
3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1=
,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file=
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. Th=
is
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

--=20
Ar cie=C5=86u,
Raivis Dejus
------------------------
+ 371 26457260
0
Raivis
5/18/2009 9:10:24 AM
Romanian (ro) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/bc6ac6aa9ed5

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

*regards,
Krishna krothapalli.
Alexandru Szasz wrote:
> Romanian (ro) opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/bc6ac6aa9ed5

0
Krishnababu
5/18/2009 12:12:38 PM
Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Irish (ga-IE) opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/4f791a9ef318

Kevin

0
Kevin

Marathi [mr] opts in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mr/file/469d4f2a51b6

Regards,
Sandeep

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

sandeep
5/18/2009 2:12:32 PM
Frisian fy-NL opts-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/2b0d9b068b2d

Kind regards,
Wim
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel
Fryske
5/18/2009 7:51:53 PM
On Fri, 15 May 2009 23:39:41 +0200, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/c071c68e3860

0
Kristj
5/18/2009 9:42:35 PM
es-ES is opting-in with rev 6cd724dfa84e

Regards!
0
willyaranda
5/18/2009 11:10:04 PM
Please use for Arabic (ar) the following changeset instead:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/8bd94e021356

Regards

- Anas

On 5/19/09, willyaranda <willyaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> es-ES is opting-in with rev 6cd724dfa84e
>
>  Regards!

Anas
5/19/2009 6:21:49 AM
Axel,

Kannada(kn) is opting in with,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/b404002657bd

thanks
Shankar
0
shankar
5/19/2009 6:42:46 AM
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Dutch (nl) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/4a6fb29a10c4
0
Mad
5/19/2009 7:01:50 AM
Tamil -Sri Lanka, (ta-LK) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/f9615f65bac8

Rohana.

Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Rohana
5/19/2009 9:56:12 AM
Slovak (sk) is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/rev/b44b2bd534fe

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hi-IN/file/c7d6b16b2d25/

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan=A0=A0=A0=20

> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and
> that I can open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>=20
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow
> up in in the group when we actually wrap up the code, but
> that's the timeline you should plan for.
>=20
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an
> Release Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping
> that. One way to guide your testing would be the 3.5 l10n
> litmus test run, https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D3=
6.
> Please try to get some community members to run through
> those.
>=20
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open
> a new thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>=20
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1,
> but you shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or
> beyond. Even though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally
> surprising.
>=20
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new
> opt-ins for each milestone" to "if you don't tell me
> something new, it'll stay the same". That's unless we hit
> bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a string
> change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in
> for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and
> so on, unless you file a bug and request to update the
> changeset for the next upcoming release. This is part of the
> "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>=20
> Axel
> =0A=0A=0A
0
Rajesh
5/19/2009 11:48:56 AM
Opting in for Gujarati (gu-IN) with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gu-IN/rev/b3f64753c6a6

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel

0
Ankitkumar
5/19/2009 12:36:57 PM
Opting in for Bengali-Bangladesh (bn-BD):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/file/288616dc551d

Cheers,
-Jamil

2009/5/16 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Jamil
5/19/2009 1:14:29 PM
Op Vr, 2009-05-15 om 23:39 +0200 skryf Axel Hecht:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.

Afrikaans (af):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/ed21909c4abb

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/minority-languages-cut-short-sms

Opting in for sq,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/57ff2ae537b1

Më 05/16/2009 12:39 AM, Axel Hecht shkrojti:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Besnik
5/19/2009 2:32:17 PM
Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/e61a28847f8c

Francesco
0
Francesco
5/19/2009 2:41:21 PM
Persian (fa) opting in:

<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/59e965218e4c>

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 2:09 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't
> make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in
> short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Ehsan
5/19/2009 2:55:54 PM
zh-TW opted-in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/960824e2d9dc

bug 493697 still pending, we would like include it later if possible.

Tim

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 5:39 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't
> make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in
> short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Tim
5/19/2009 3:42:24 PM
On 19.05.2009 11:56 Uhr, Rohana Dasanayaka wrote:
> Tamil -Sri Lanka, (ta-LK) opts in with
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/f9615f65bac8

Rohana, thanks for the opt-in, but we're not able to take ta-LK just
yet. As Stas mentioned in the bugs, we need to get at least the search
stuff fixed before we can ship ta-LK.

Thanks

Axel

> Axel Hecht wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
>> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
>> you should plan for.
>>
>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
>> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
>> get some community members to run through those.
>>
>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
>> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>
>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
>> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
>> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>>
>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
>> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
>> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
>> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
>> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
>> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
>> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
>> tree anymore".
>>
>> Axel

Axel
5/19/2009 4:31:51 PM
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
>> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
>> plan for.
>>
>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
>> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
>> get some community members to run through those.
>>
>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
>> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>
>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
>> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
>> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>>
>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
>> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
>> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
>> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
>> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
>> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>>
>> Axel
>>

> Sinhala opt-in
> changeSet ecdc67717918

updated appstring.properties
latest ChangeSet
5c922c886337<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/5c922c886337>

> --
0
Danishka
5/19/2009 4:45:30 PM
Basque (eu) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/bd71f00e94d3

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
5/19/2009 6:22:50 PM
sv-SE opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/fa0dce886dd7

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team
On 19.05.2009 20:29 Uhr, Hasse wrote:
> sv-SE opts in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/fa0dce886dd7

Going for the head of that push
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/pushloghtml?changeset=fa0dce886dd7,
which is
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/86621046e048. Shouldn't
be an issue, just noting the paper work.

Axel
0
Axel
5/19/2009 7:05:31 PM
Croatian (hr) opt in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hr/rev/9fc7284ed89a

Take care
0
voksic
5/19/2009 7:52:17 PM
Hi Alexander L. Slovesnik
   16.05.2009 20:24 you wrote:
> Hi Axel Hecht
> 16.05.2009 01:39 you wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Russian [ru] locale opts-in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/945480436ce6

Please update changeset to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/6be49de87563

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
5/19/2009 9:21:24 PM
16.05.2009 00:39, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:

> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.

fi opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/file/933d3e21d813

-ville/mozilla.fi
0
Ville

hu opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/da5e6d7946c2

Thanks,
Andras

0
Andras
5/19/2009 9:50:41 PM
Czech (cs) is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/06e8039a3a88

--
Pavel

0
Pavel
5/19/2009 9:55:28 PM
ca is opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/346bd71ab628

Cheers,

2009/5/15 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't
> make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in
> short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
On 15 Maj, 23:39, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Dansk (da) opting in with changeset:
   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/da/rev/4195f4ae5759

This changeset also includes the additional geolocation strings that
Seth mentioned ;-D

/S=F8ren Munk Skr=F8der
MozillaDanmark
0
sskroeder
5/19/2009 11:17:11 PM
pt-PT opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/6c301e520cfd

Litmus tests at:
https://litmus.mozilla.org/search_results.cgi?order_by_created=&order_by_testcase_id=&order_by_product=&order_by_platform=&order_by_branch=&order_by_locale=&timespan=&summary=&product=1&platform=&branch=26&locale=pt-PT&limit=15

Windows is missing, but we have a couple of volunteers testing it
tomorrow morning.

Best regards,
Jo�o Miguel Neves

Axel Hecht escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradu��o/Localiza��o de software e s�tios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu servi�o...

0
ISO
5/19/2009 11:22:37 PM
zh-CN opting-in with:
  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/41fd09887b95

BR.
Holy
0
UTF
5/19/2009 11:23:42 PM
On 20.05.2009 1:17 Uhr, sskroeder wrote:
> On 15 Maj, 23:39, Axel Hecht<l...@mozilla.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Dansk (da) opting in with changeset:
>     http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/da/rev/4195f4ae5759
>
> This changeset also includes the additional geolocation strings that
> Seth mentioned ;-D
>
> /S�ren Munk Skr�der
> MozillaDanmark

Yeah, sorry for being such a liar.

Axel
0
Axel
5/19/2009 11:41:44 PM
Axel Hecht schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
> Axel

Opting-in for [de]. I'm fine with shipping this:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/30dc805da6fe

But there are some changes we are still discussing, so I may follow up
with another rev.

Best,
Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
5/20/2009 1:11:10 AM
On 20.05.2009 3:11 Uhr, Abdulkadir Topal wrote:
> Axel Hecht schrieb:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
>> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
>> you should plan for.
>> Axel
>
> Opting-in for [de]. I'm fine with shipping this:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/30dc805da6fe
>
> But there are some changes we are still discussing, so I may follow up
> with another rev.

Sure thing. Gandalf and I are working on making bumping the changeset
rather seemless.

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 1:19:50 AM
Rumantsch (rm) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/rev/f278ac0cdf9e

Thanks
Gion-Andri

Am 15.5.2009 23:39 Uhr, schrieb Axel Hecht:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel
Gion
5/20/2009 1:23:16 AM
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Kazakh [kk] opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kk/file/63fc52c877b3

0
Timur
5/20/2009 2:49:35 AM
Kazakh [kk] opts in with http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kk/file/63fc52c877b3

0
Timur
5/20/2009 2:51:20 AM
Kazakh finally opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kk/file/126700be16af

Huge thanks go to Seth.
0
Timur
5/20/2009 3:50:46 AM
After some heavy testing, the last commit was made.
es-AR opting in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/acb371e641e8

0
Marcelo
5/20/2009 4:45:56 AM
Axel Hecht schreef:
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the

Serbian (sr) opting in for RC1 at:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/e137c5cfa27c

Woooohoooo!!!

Filip
5/20/2009 5:35:05 AM
Tim Chien (MozTW) wrote:
> zh-TW opted-in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/960824e2d9dc
>
> bug 493697 still pending, we would like include it later if possible.
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=493697

Hey Tim. I just r+'ed the patch in this bug, feel free to give us a new
opt-in revision.

Cheers,
-stas

--
Staś Małolepszy
Mozilla L10n driver
Axel Hecht wrote:
> On 19.05.2009 11:56 Uhr, Rohana Dasanayaka wrote:
>> Tamil -Sri Lanka, (ta-LK) opts in with
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/f9615f65bac8
>
> Rohana, thanks for the opt-in, but we're not able to take ta-LK just
> yet. As Stas mentioned in the bugs, we need to get at least the search
> stuff fixed before we can ship ta-LK.

Rohana, I just attached a patch to the search engines bug for ta-LK that
could help us move forward and opt in:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=492969#c5

If you can only tell me if the patch is OK (is using ta.wikipedia.org
from [ta] locale OK?), then we can land it and opt in. And by saying "we
can land it" I'm volunteering myself to do this :)

So just let me know if I can land it. If not, please tell me how I can
fix the patch, and let's try to land it before the freeze, still.

Best,
Stas

--
Staś Małolepszy
Mozilla L10n driver
Filip Miletic schreef:
> Serbian (sr) opting in for RC1 at:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/e137c5cfa27c
>
> Woooohoooo!!!

Scratch that.  Having landed a fix for
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=492401, please consider the
rev:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/8425ad8f41ca

Don't scratch the woohoo's.

Filip
5/20/2009 6:28:08 AM
Axel Hecht pisze:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.

pl opts in. :)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/b334dafab79a

--
Marek Stępień
0

[fr] opt-ins with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/16760423b2b3

Le 15/05/2009 23:39, Axel Hecht a �crit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

0
Benoit
5/20/2009 7:00:02 AM
Greek (el) is opting in too
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/file/4359d2ea676f
0
Kostas
5/20/2009 7:06:04 AM
Hebrew (he) is opting in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/77047b9ea359

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Hi,
en-GB opting in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/78ed0d3ab633
0
Mark
5/20/2009 7:20:26 AM
Belarusian [be] like to opt-in also.

But we have some untranslated phrases. I can't commit translation myself
since I don't have access to my home computer with SSH keys.

I provided a patch with missing translation to bug 493920.

It will be very kind if somebody from l10n drivers team upload the patch
himself.

Thank you in advance,

Siarhei
0
Siarhei
5/20/2009 8:13:35 AM
opting in for:

nb-NO:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/cc035c05b60c

nn-NO:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/b7563e9425cf

I couldn't get the migration dialog to open, though, but it seems that
is not a localization-specific issue (bug 490009).

H�vard
0
ISO
5/20/2009 8:46:51 AM
W dniu 20.05.2009 08:40, Marek Stępień pisze:

> pl opts in. :)
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/b334dafab79a

On behalf Marcoos - he asked me to put this info here:
Last minute change -
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/43a670b38ecc

HG
0
Hubert
5/20/2009 8:48:54 AM
W dniu 20.05.2009 08:40, Marek Stępień pisze:

> pl opts in. :)
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/b334dafab79a

On behalf Marcoos - he asked me to put this info here:
Last minute change -
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/43a670b38ecc

HG
0
Hubert
5/20/2009 8:49:37 AM
W dniu 20.05.2009 08:40, Marek Stępień pisze:

> pl opts in. :)
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/b334dafab79a

On behalf Marcoos - he asked me to put this info here:
Last minute change -
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/43a670b38ecc

HG
0
Hubert
5/20/2009 8:49:51 AM
W dniu 20.05.2009 08:40, Marek Stępień pisze:

> pl opts in. :)
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/b334dafab79a

On behalf Marcoos - he asked me to put this info here:
Last minute change -
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/43a670b38ecc

HG
0
Hubert
5/20/2009 8:50:53 AM
Japanese opting-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/780720f3ce65
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/912fa8a07ecc

Thanks.
0
dev
5/20/2009 9:11:23 AM
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Bengali India (bn-IN) opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-IN/rev/9c3e78abc670

regards
Runa
0
Runa
5/20/2009 9:18:50 AM
pt-BR:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/583f073fda37

Cheers,

--
Jeferson
0

Thanks
Manoj

Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

0
Manoj
5/20/2009 9:45:45 AM
On 20.05.2009 9:00 Uhr, Benoit wrote:
> I can't see the post made by C�dric yesterday so I'll do it again just
> to be sure :)
>
> [fr] opt-ins with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/16760423b2b3

He did it in the Beta 4 thread, where I picked it up.

Axel, looking forward to killing the mail part.

> Le 15/05/2009 23:39, Axel Hecht a �crit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
>> should plan for.
>>
>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
>> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
>> get some community members to run through those.
>>
>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
>> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>
>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
>> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
>> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>>
>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
>> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
>> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
>> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
>> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
>> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>>
>> Axel

0
Axel
5/20/2009 9:47:43 AM
On 20.05.2009 10:13 Uhr, Siarhei wrote:
> Belarusian [be] like to opt-in also.
>
> But we have some untranslated phrases. I can't commit translation myself
> since I don't have access to my home computer with SSH keys.
>
> I provided a patch with missing translation to bug 493920.
>
> It will be very kind if somebody from l10n drivers team upload the patch
> himself.
>

> Thank you in advance,
>
> Siarhei

Done, the resulting changeset is
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/f1203f7f7e05.
Can you still test that for opt-in?

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 9:52:08 AM
Bulgarian [bg] l10n opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bg/rev/47fb5af14c40

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

0
Ognyan
5/20/2009 10:33:27 AM
На 20.05.2009 11:52, Axel Hecht напісаў(ла):
> On 20.05.2009 10:13 Uhr, Siarhei wrote:
>> Belarusian [be] like to opt-in also.
>>
>> But we have some untranslated phrases. I can't commit translation myself
>> since I don't have access to my home computer with SSH keys.
>>
>> I provided a patch with missing translation to bug 493920.
>>
>> It will be very kind if somebody from l10n drivers team upload the patch
>> himself.
>>

>> Thank you in advance,
>>
>> Siarhei
>
> Done, the resulting changeset is
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/f1203f7f7e05.
> Can you still test that for opt-in?
>
> Axel

Axel,thank you for assistance.

Tinderbox shows all builds green.

I had downloaded the recent Windows build and didn't notice any problem.

So Belarusian opts-in for Firefox 3.5 RC 1.
0
Siarhei
5/20/2009 10:39:14 AM
Axel Hecht escribi�:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
Spanish (Chile) [es-CL] is opting in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/31f56b742da0
0
Emilio
5/20/2009 10:40:22 AM
On May 15, 10:39=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
Welsh [cy] opts in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cy/rev/1ec72cb0a4f5

Thanks,
--
David
0
Staś Małolepszy wrote:
> Axel Hecht wrote:
>> On 19.05.2009 11:56 Uhr, Rohana Dasanayaka wrote:
>>> Tamil -Sri Lanka, (ta-LK) opts in with
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/f9615f65bac8
>>>

>> Rohana, thanks for the opt-in, but we're not able to take ta-LK just
>> yet. As Stas mentioned in the bugs, we need to get at least the search
>> stuff fixed before we can ship ta-LK.
>
> Rohana, I just attached a patch to the search engines bug for ta-LK that
> could help us move forward and opt in:
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=492969#c5
>
> If you can only tell me if the patch is OK (is using ta.wikipedia.org
> from [ta] locale OK?), then we can land it and opt in. And by saying "we
> can land it" I'm volunteering myself to do this :)

And here it is: the new opt-in revision for ta-LK:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/rev/3d7129aa587f

I landed the minimum set of search engines for now. We're good to go for
RC1.

Thanks,
Stas

--
Staś Małolepszy
Mozilla L10n driver

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta/file/25097fb54806/

Felix
0
Felix
5/20/2009 12:22:13 PM
On 20.05.2009 13:27 Uhr, dive.cy@googlemail.com wrote:
> On May 15, 10:39 pm, Axel Hecht<l...@mozilla.com>  wrote:
> Welsh [cy] opts in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cy/rev/1ec72cb0a4f5
>
> Thanks,
> --
> David

Nothing to bother the RC with, but for the hygiene of your repo, you
could remove the obsolete files and strings as shown on
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/14326.

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 12:35:57 PM
On 19.05.2009 23:50 Uhr, Andras Timar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hu opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/da5e6d7946c2

Gotta revoke that sign-off, you merged default to the relbranch instead
of the opposite way (which you shouldn't need to do anyway).

Never do tip, always do default. I mean it.

If you can't push, push -f, if you're really adding a HEAD that you
shouldn't, the upstream repo has a hook to bark at you and reject the push.

Stas is looking into this, we'll try to make a constructive
interpretation of what you wanted to sign off on.

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 12:38:33 PM
Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.

for Punjabi (pa), it is:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/e7aa70d17027

Regards
A S Alam
On 20.05.2009 14:38 Uhr, Axel Hecht wrote:
> On 19.05.2009 23:50 Uhr, Andras Timar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> hu opts in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/da5e6d7946c2
>
> Gotta revoke that sign-off, you merged default to the relbranch instead
> of the opposite way (which you shouldn't need to do anyway).
>
> Never do tip, always do default. I mean it.
>
> If you can't push, push -f, if you're really adding a HEAD that you
> shouldn't, the upstream repo has a hook to bark at you and reject the push.
>
> Stas is looking into this, we'll try to make a constructive
> interpretation of what you wanted to sign off on.
>
> Axel

Taken stas' commit
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/4c860a7ba727.

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 1:38:17 PM
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>>
>>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
>>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
>>> plan for.
>>>
>>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
>>> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
>>> get some community members to run through those.
>>>
>>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
>>> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>>
>>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
>>> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
>>> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>>>
>>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
>>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
>>> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
>>> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
>>> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
>>> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
>>> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>>>
>>> Axel
>>>

>> Sinhala opt-in
>> changeSet ecdc67717918
>

> updated appstring.properties
> latest ChangeSet 5c922c886337<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/5c922c886337>
>

>> --

this after getting feedback from litmus test

Sinhala [si] Opt-in ChangeSet =
fb8a0f75b275<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/fb8a0f75b275>

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)
> Op Vr, 2009-05-15 om 23:39 +0200 skryf Axel Hecht:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> > open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
> >
> > Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> > group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> > should plan for.
>
> Afrikaans (af):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/ed21909c4abb

Some newer updates were committed:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/17890aaedd68

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/minority-languages-cut-short-sms

Kurdish (ku) is also opting in, latest files are at
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ku/file/3eb1bdbd49b6
0
Erdal
5/20/2009 2:09:56 PM
On 20.05.2009 16:09 Uhr, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> Kurdish (ku) is also opting in, latest files are at
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ku/file/3eb1bdbd49b6

Hi Erdal,

that's not the latest files, really.

Looking at the dashboard,
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/14401
shows that you're missing 8 more strings, too.

CCing Alexandru, it seems he did the recent pushes for you guys.

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 3:35:05 PM
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Julen <julenx@gmail.com> wrote:
> Basque (eu) opts in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/bd71f00e94d3

We committed some small changes, so please use this changeset instead:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/dd73257b338a

Thanks again!
Julen.
0
Julen
5/20/2009 3:53:13 PM
New revision for Romanian, improved visibility on some access key:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/rev/956646f9d72d

--
Alexandru Szasz
0
2009/5/20 Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> thanks, Alex. I just translated them. Could zou do the push?

Pushed from Narro for Kurdish:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ku/rev/9ff0a78ad790

--
Alexandru Szasz
0
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.

Hi Axel,

Per your e-mail, Vietnamese (vi) opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/file/5646cc3f6613

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn@zoomtown.com>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: mxn@1ec5.org; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/

Thanks!

Tim

2009/5/20 Sta=C5=9B Ma=C5=82olepszy <stas@mozilla.com>:
> Tim Chien (MozTW) wrote:
>>
>> zh-TW opted-in:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/960824e2d9dc
>>
>> bug 493697 still pending, we would like include it later if possible.
>> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D493697
>
> Hey Tim. I just r+'ed the patch in this bug, feel free to give us a new
> opt-in revision.
>
> Cheers,
> -stas
>

> --
> Sta=C5=9B Ma=C5=82olepszy
> Mozilla L10n driver
> +48 600462291
> +33 643800452

0
Tim
5/20/2009 5:09:57 PM
Den 20.05.2009 10:46, skrev H�vard Mork:
> opting in for:
>
> nb-NO:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/cc035c05b60c
>
> nn-NO:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/b7563e9425cf
>
> I couldn't get the migration dialog to open, though, but it seems that
> is not a localization-specific issue (bug 490009).
>
> H�vard

For nn-NO, please use:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/3a6e9e2a21af

This fixes a parsing error in netError.dtd.

0
ISO
5/20/2009 5:23:57 PM
On 20.05.2009 18:01 Uhr, Alexandru Szasz wrote:
> New revision for Romanian, improved visibility on some access key:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/rev/956646f9d72d

What? You work on our own locale, too?

Seriously, thanks for buddying for so many other localizations.

Axel
0
Axel
5/20/2009 5:33:42 PM
use updated changesets please:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/d38217ffb5ee
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/8b37e7879742

note:
Unfortunately (fortunately?) we still have unresolved feedbacks and discussions.
So we'll probably continue updating translation and we'll file bugs and request
to update the changesets for RC2 or 3.5.x.

Thanks.

--
  - dynamis (Technical Marketing)

Mozilla Japan : http://www.mozilla-japan.org/
  Firefox Support : http://support.mozilla.com/ja/kb/
  L10N Forum : http://forums.firehacks.org/l10n/
  Translation Forum : http://forums.firehacks.org/trans/
0
dynamis
5/20/2009 6:28:45 PM
Hello all,

On 05/16/2009 03:09 AM, Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
Assamese opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/as/rev/86915b49fe71
Litmus tests over.

> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Regards,
Amit.
0
Amitakhya
5/20/2009 6:32:04 PM
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> Sinhala opt-in
>>> changeSet ecdc67717918
>>

>> updated appstring.properties
>> latest ChangeSet 5c922c886337<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/5c922c886337>
>>

>>> --
>>

> this after getting feedback from litmus test
>
> Sinhala [si] Opt-in ChangeSet = fb8a0f75b275<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/fb8a0f75b275>

Final ChangeSet for Sinhala (si)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/b2d93ccfe7fa
0
Danishka
5/20/2009 7:48:36 PM
On 16.05.09 00:39, Axel Hecht wrote:

Hi, Axel.

Ukrainian (uk) opts in,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/af2042a76832

0
Timothy
5/20/2009 9:35:40 PM
Please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/ebfe2bef79b6

It's one string correction. But if it's possible, we'd like to see it in.

Thanks in advance,
Jo�o Miguel Neves

Jo�o Miguel Neves escreveu:
> pt-PT opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/6c301e520cfd
>
> Litmus tests at:
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/search_results.cgi?order_by_created=&order_by_testcase_id=&order_by_product=&order_by_platform=&order_by_branch=&order_by_locale=&timespan=&summary=&product=1&platform=&branch=26&locale=pt-PT&limit=15
>

> Windows is missing, but we have a couple of volunteers testing it
> tomorrow morning.
>
> Best regards,
> Jo�o Miguel Neves
>
> Axel Hecht escreveu:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
>> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
>> you should plan for.
>>
>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to
>> guide your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try
>> to get some community members to run through those.
>>
>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
>> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>
>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
>> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
>> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>>
>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
>> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay
>> the same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker
>> that requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So
>> once you opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5,
>> 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a bug and request to update the
>> changeset for the next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's
>> just not freeze the tree anymore".
>>
>> Axel

Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradu��o/Localiza��o de software e s�tios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu servi�o...

0
ISO
5/21/2009 4:39:50 PM
Slovene (sl) opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sl/rev/985a2ea2a42f

Thanks,
- Brian

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Brian
5/22/2009 3:55:29 PM
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com>wrote:

latest Change set for Sinhala (si)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/5674ebe7580a
Sinhala opt-in
0
Danishka

This is the latest changeset for fr locale which include bug 490655 that
would be sweet to have in RC1 release :
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/89b8c4d74d36
0
ISO
5/22/2009 8:07:08 PM
Le 22/05/2009 22:07, C�dric Corazza a �crit :
> Hi,
>
> This is the latest changeset for fr locale which include bug 490655 that
> would be sweet to have in RC1 release :
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/89b8c4d74d36
Sorry, wrong branch...
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/f8452afa9051
0
ISO

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/f97604af4ddf
> Latest changeset for es-CL.

--=20
-----------------
0
ISO
5/23/2009 4:49:59 AM
Please use this new changeset for sv-SE. It contains updated dictionary files:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/93fd14979fbd

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

--
Saludos,
Ricardo Meza

The best things in life have no patents.
http://twitter.com/ricardo_meza
http://ricardomeza.org
0
Ricardo
5/23/2009 8:27:17 AM
Final rev for Estonian (et):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/9cbcbe8468ad

--
Sander

18.05.2009 23:22, Sander Lepik kirjutas:
> Hi,
>
> Estonian (et) opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/e12bec0d49fa
> --
> Sander
>

> 16.05.2009 00:39, Axel Hecht kirjutas:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> [deleted]
>>
>> Axel
Sander
5/23/2009 12:07:35 PM
Mad Maks wrote:
> Axel Hecht wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
> Dutch (nl) opts in with
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/4a6fb29a10c4

please use

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/80e8203cb5e1

Greetings

MM
0
Mad
5/23/2009 12:14:35 PM
Please, update sq to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/file/2f92da7e9222

Më 05/23/2009 03:04 AM, � shkrojti:
> Le 22/05/2009 22:07, C�dric Corazza a �crit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is the latest changeset for fr locale which include bug 490655 that
>> would be sweet to have in RC1 release :
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/89b8c4d74d36
> Sorry, wrong branch...
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/f8452afa9051

Besnik
5/23/2009 2:11:54 PM
> Axel Hecht wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

If it's still possible, please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/5cbd966ebcc0

instead, thanks.

Mark.
0
Mark
5/23/2009 8:18:35 PM
Mad Maks wrote:
> Mad Maks wrote:
>> Axel Hecht wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>>
>> Dutch (nl) opts in with
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/4a6fb29a10c4
>
> please use
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/80e8203cb5e1
>
> Greetings
>
> MM
If it's still possible, please use

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/d77c071bd0b5

instead. Thanks

MM
0
Mad
5/24/2009 7:33:26 AM
We would like to change the revision ID for Persian to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/file/c9077328ea85
if possible (which includes one more fix since the last opted in
revision).

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Mad Maks <thunderbird-nl@planet.nl> wrote:
> Mad Maks wrote:
>>
>> Mad Maks wrote:

>>> Dutch (nl) opts in with
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/4a6fb29a10c4
>>
>> please use
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/80e8203cb5e1
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> MM
>
> If it's still possible, please use
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/d77c071bd0b5
>
> instead. Thanks
>
> MM

Ehsan
5/24/2009 9:03:16 AM
Italian (it)
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/e61a28847f8c

If there's still time, please use this new changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/319ba2225569

Thanks,
Francesco
0
Francesco
5/24/2009 12:06:17 PM
One of our testers, J=F8rgen Rasmussen, apparently have 20/20 vision and
has spotted some typos that we'd previously missed:

If possible, please use this new changeset for Danish (da)
   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/da/rev/1756a871a0bf

thanks,
S=F8ren // sskroeder

0
sskroeder
5/24/2009 10:24:08 PM
On May 15, 11:39=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,https://litmus.mozilla=
..org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Can Galician [gl] locale still opt-in???

I don't know which rev do I have to put in this thread.. Axel, any
help will be appreciated,
Thanks ..
0
Frco
5/25/2009 6:55:14 AM
Il 25/05/09 08:55, Frco. Javier Rial ha scritto:
> I don't know which rev do I have to put in this thread.. Axel, any
> help will be appreciated,

You can find your changesets for Firefox 3.5 here:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/htmlpushlog

Since your dashboard is green, I suppose you can use the last one (press
"Browse" and copy&paste that url):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/file/131641c7749b

For the timing, you have to wait for Axel's answer ;-)

Francesco
0
flod
5/25/2009 7:26:30 AM
On May 25, 8:55=A0am, "Frco. Javier Rial" <fjr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 11:39=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
>
> > I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> > open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> > Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in th=
> > group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> > should plan for.
>
> > Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> > Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> > your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,https://litmus.mozil=
la.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to
> > get some community members to run through those.
>
> > If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new threa=
> > on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> > History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> > shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even thoug=
> > 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> > Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> > milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same"=
..
> > That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> > a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> > RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> > you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcomin=
> > release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> > Axel
>
> Can Galician [gl] locale still opt-in???
>
> I don't know which rev do I have to put in this thread.. Axel, any
> help will be appreciated,
> Thanks ..

Our rev is this (as you point me in a mail with subject "es-MX, eo,
gl, ml, oc tentatively opted in for Firefox 3.5 RC 1, please verify"
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/pushloghtml?changeset=
=3D131641c7749b

Thanks for your patience
0
Frco
5/25/2009 9:56:52 AM
Axel Hecht schrieb:
> On 20.05.2009 3:11 Uhr, Abdulkadir Topal wrote:
>> Axel Hecht schrieb:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>>
>>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
>>> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
>>> you should plan for.
>>> Axel
>>
>> Opting-in for [de]. I'm fine with shipping this:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/30dc805da6fe
>>
>> But there are some changes we are still discussing, so I may follow up
>> with another rev.
>
> Sure thing. Gandalf and I are working on making bumping the changeset
> rather seemless.
>
> Axel

It's rather late, but I changed a few more things, please use this rev,
if possible:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/d0658ceae1aa

Best,
Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
5/25/2009 12:23:14 PM
On 25.05.2009 9:26 Uhr, flod (Francesco Lodolo) wrote:
> Il 25/05/09 08:55, Frco. Javier Rial ha scritto:
>> I don't know which rev do I have to put in this thread.. Axel, any
>> help will be appreciated,
> You can find your changesets for Firefox 3.5 here:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/htmlpushlog
>
> Since your dashboard is green, I suppose you can use the last one (press
> "Browse" and copy&paste that url):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/file/131641c7749b
>
> For the timing, you have to wait for Axel's answer ;-)
>
> Francesco

So far RC 1 isn't wrapped up yet, so I'm still listening to new changesets.

Axel
0
Axel
5/25/2009 1:30:43 PM
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/964b6aa90b16

Please update zh-TW to this changeset, thanks!

Tim

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On 25.05.2009 9:26 Uhr, flod (Francesco Lodolo) wrote:
>>
>> Il 25/05/09 08:55, Frco. Javier Rial ha scritto:
>>>
>>> I don't know which rev do I have to put in this thread.. Axel, any
>>> help will be appreciated,
>>
>> You can find your changesets for Firefox 3.5 here:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/htmlpushlog
>>
>> Since your dashboard is green, I suppose you can use the last one (press
>> "Browse" and copy&paste that url):
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/file/131641c7749b
>>
>> For the timing, you have to wait for Axel's answer ;-)
>>
>> Francesco
>
> So far RC 1 isn't wrapped up yet, so I'm still listening to new changesets.
>
> Axel

Tim
5/25/2009 4:15:51 PM
If possible, please update to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/c25241d1e4fb
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/603fb8b38c1e

Thanks.

On 5$B7n(B21$BF|(B, $B8aA0(B3:28, dynamis <dyna...@firehacks.org> wrote:
> use updated changesets please:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/d38217ffb5ee
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/8b37...
>
> note:
> Unfortunately (fortunately?) we still have unresolved feedbacks and discussions.
> So we'll probably continue updating translation and we'll file bugs and request
> to update the changesets for RC2 or 3.5.x.
>
> Thanks.
>
> dev-n...@hotmail.co.jp wrote:
> > Japanese opting-in with:
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/780720f3ce65
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/912fa...
>
> > Thanks.
0
dev
5/25/2009 11:58:44 PM
Please use the following changeset for Arabic (ar), if it is not too late:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/b2ed75a856fc

Regards

- Anas

On 5/26/09, dev-null@hotmail.co.jp <dev-null@hotmail.co.jp> wrote:
> If possible, please update to:
>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/c25241d1e4fb
>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/603fb8b38c1e
>
>  Thanks.
>
>  On 5$B7n(B21$BF|(B, $B8aA0(B3:28, dynamis <dyna...@firehacks.org> wrote:
>  > use updated changesets please:
>  >
>  > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/d38217ffb5ee
>  > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/8b37...
>  >
>  > note:
>  > Unfortunately (fortunately?) we still have unresolved feedbacks and discussions.
>  > So we'll probably continue updating translation and we'll file bugs and request
>  > to update the changesets for RC2 or 3.5.x.
>  >
>  > Thanks.
>  >
>  > dev-n...@hotmail.co.jp wrote:
>  > > Japanese opting-in with:
>  > >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/780720f3ce65
>  > >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/912fa...
>  >
>  > > Thanks.

Anas
5/26/2009 9:17:18 AM
On May 15, 11:39=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,https://litmus.mozilla=
..org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Hi Axel,

I've testing the nightly builds and discovered a bug (https://
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D494868).
I've just correct the error in the page and submitted to our
repository.

Could you update the opt-in for galician with rev
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/22e278fe3a37
?

Frco
5/26/2009 12:08:34 PM
Sorry too late, but if possible, please update to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/6966b22f8add
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/c00526fb60b3

I found that bug 480898 has changed the usage of dialog.width and
column.width in sanitize.dtd after (initial) deadline for opt-in, so
I've adjusted the sizes for that.

Thanks.

On 5$B7n(B26$BF|(B, $B8aA0(B8:58, dev-n...@hotmail.co.jp wrote:
> If possible, please update to:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/c25241d1e4fbhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/603fb...
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 5$B7n(B21$BF|(B, $B8aA0(B3:28, dynamis <dyna...@firehacks.org> wrote:
>
> > use updated changesets please:
>
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/d38217ffb5ee
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/8b37...
>
> > note:
> > Unfortunately (fortunately?) we still have unresolved feedbacks and discussions.
> > So we'll probably continue updating translation and we'll file bugs and request
> > to update the changesets for RC2 or 3.5.x.
>
> > Thanks.
>
> > dev-n...@hotmail.co.jp wrote:
> > > Japanese opting-in with:
> > >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/780720f3ce65
> > >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/912fa...
>
> > > Thanks.

0
dev
5/26/2009 3:01:58 PM
Den 20.05.2009 10:46, skrev H�vard Mork:
> opting in for:
>
> nb-NO:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/cc035c05b60c

for nb-NO, please use the following changeset instead:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/102c233f07fb

This fixes an issue where a %S was inadvertedly translated to %s,
resulting in incorrect string content.

Thanks,
H�vard
0
ISO
5/26/2009 8:15:43 PM
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> macedonian [mk] locale opts-in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/c66b3ebbc817

Please update macedonian [mk] locale to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/085b373dc980

I've added the Mibbit handler as per

дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

  Begin...the rest is easy.

0
UTF
5/27/2009 9:50:50 PM
2009/5/23 Emilio Sep=FAlveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:
> 2009/5/20 Emilio Sepulveda <djfunkinmixer@gmail.com>:
>> Axel Hecht escribi=F3:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can o=
pen
>>> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>>
>>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in th=
>>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you sh=
ould
>>> plan for.
>>
>> Spanish (Chile) [es-CL] is opting in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/31f56b742da0
>>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/f97604af4ddf
>> Latest changeset for es-CL.
>

> --
> -----------------

Please, update to the following changeset (if possible).
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/c7f7cec24cdb

--=20
-----------------
0
ISO
5/28/2009 2:41:57 AM
On May 15, 11:39=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,https://litmus.mozilla=
..org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Please, Axel, update galician [gl] locale to this rev:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/ae43ddb955b3

Thanks.
0
Frco
5/28/2009 8:34:23 AM
New small QA for Italian (it), if there's still time
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/htmlpushlog

Francesco
0
Francesco
5/28/2009 11:46:00 AM
Mad Maks wrote:
> Mad Maks wrote:
>> Mad Maks wrote:

>>> Dutch (nl) opts in with
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/4a6fb29a10c4
>>
>> please use
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/80e8203cb5e1
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> MM
> If it's still possible, please use
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/d77c071bd0b5
>
> instead. Thanks
>
> MM

If it's still possible, please use

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/7fab0b8da654

Intead.

Thanks

MM
0
Mad
5/28/2009 12:17:19 PM
If possible, please use the following revision for bn-IN as it has the access
keys corrected as per the errors traced by the script from dynamis.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-IN/rev/f1653cf6cf20

Thanks
Runa
0
Runa
5/28/2009 12:51:39 PM
Mostly last opt-in for Gujarati (gu-IN).

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gu-IN/rev/56222c2bbf19

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel

0
Ankitkumar
Please use the following update of [te] on fx3.5 as it has the corrected
duplicate entries.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/te/file/3ea5003a3f74

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna Krothapalli.
0
Krishnababu
5/28/2009 1:19:29 PM
On 28.05.2009 13:46 Uhr, Francesco Lodolo wrote:
> New small QA for Italian (it), if there's still time
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/htmlpushlog
>
> Francesco

Taking
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/d42daba4525e.
Please spec a revision.

Axel
0
Axel
5/28/2009 1:21:11 PM
If necessary, please use the following revision for Oriya [or] as it has
the access keys corrected as per the errors traced by the script from
dynamis.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/or/rev/60becc09a3f6

Thanks
Manoj
0
Manoj
5/28/2009 1:42:57 PM
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On 28.05.2009 13:46 Uhr, Francesco Lodolo wrote:
>
>> New small QA for Italian (it), if there's still time
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/htmlpushlog
>>
>> Francesco
>>

> Taking
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/d42daba4525e.
> Please spec a revision.

Yes, that's it (I didn't realize that I lost the revision during
copy&paste).

Francesco
0
Francesco
5/28/2009 3:01:47 PM
If it isn't too late, we fixed the only duplicated entity in pippki.dtd
It's an accesskey and both entities had the same value. No big deal. It
isn't a blocker.

New es-AR changeset
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/c0fa3ec6d582
0
Marcelo
5/29/2009 4:41:13 AM
fixed few issues
opt-in for Sinhala (si).
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/rev/bef88bd67529
0
Danishka

Still a few changes for Assamese. Please use this one:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/as/rev/062dbdf52d4f

Thanks,
Amit.
0
Amitakhya
5/29/2009 8:42:37 AM
Axel,

Please update Frisian (fy-NL) to latest changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/f4c2ea3fb22fef6e59cf7277f6182937d20db828

Kind regards,
Wim
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel
0
Fryske
5/29/2009 9:58:29 AM
Please use this latest changeset for Vietnamese (vi) if possible:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/ccc9ac8742a3

Thanks!

 -----
Hung. NGUYEN Manh

> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open the
> opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the group
> when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release Candidate,
> as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your testing would
> be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get some
> community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on this
> group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't
> make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in short
> order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same". That's
> unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a string
> change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1, we'll
> continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a bug and
> request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This is part of
> the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Hung
5/29/2009 7:12:16 PM
If this still possible, we would like to have
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/73e880e5516a
patchset in RC1.

This one fixes Bug 488031: Search engines: remove Mediadico, add CNRTL,
a=stas@
ISO
5/31/2009 2:56:01 PM
If still possible, could you opt-in for rumantsch (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/0b8c8b187fd3

Gion
5/31/2009 3:13:22 PM
Please update zh-TW to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/a86c6e45f352
involved huge changes based on suggestions from QA.

Tim

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Gion-Andri Cantieni
<gion-andri@cantieni.info> wrote:
> If still possible, could you opt-in for rumantsch (rm):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/0b8c8b187fd3
>
> Thanks

Tim
5/31/2009 4:05:12 PM
Hi Axel!

We have catch some typos and minor fixes in our latest builds, so
please, bump the revision to

e9a1f6047593

Is it possible?

Thanks!
0
willyaranda
5/31/2009 10:33:04 PM
If it's possible please use following rev for Indonesian (id)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/rev/cb06c97c82d4

Thanks!

Romi Hardiyanto
0
Romi
6/2/2009 8:15:04 AM
From Galician [gl]
If it's yet possible; please update to our latest rev:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/9dcfbcd41c14

Thanks.

0
Frco
6/2/2009 11:05:41 AM
Hungarian Firefox translation have been updated, please find at:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/7b7e6f3e132d

Thanks,
Andras
0
Andras
6/3/2009 4:15:05 PM
 From Russian [ru]. If it's yet possible - please update to latest rev:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/95091e330d5e
0
Alexander
6/3/2009 6:20:26 PM
On 16.05.09 00:39, Axel Hecht wrote:

Hi, Axel. Please use 1a5424c2c7db for ukrainian RC1
0
Timothy
6/4/2009 12:19:45 AM
Please use following revision for Bengali Bangladesh [bn-BD]:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/file/adda771c2b98

Regards,
-Jamil
0
Jamil
6/4/2009 11:32:47 AM
New rev with really minor fixes to security/manager/:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/rev/5fabba490f6a

--

wladow
Mozilla.sk

Dňa 19. 05. 2009 12:55, wladow  wrote / napísal(a):
> Slovak (sk) is opting in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/rev/b44b2bd534fe
>
> --
> wladow
> Mozilla.sk
0
wladow
6/4/2009 8:21:03 PM
On 04.06.2009 2:19 Uhr, Timothy Babych wrote:
> On 16.05.09 00:39, Axel Hecht wrote:
>
> Hi, Axel. Please use 1a5424c2c7db for ukrainian RC1

Moved to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/pushloghtml?changeset=cb736d805ddc
per bugs and irc.

Axel
0
Axel
6/4/2009 9:16:21 PM
On May 15, 11:39=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,https://litmus.mozilla=
..org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Can we still get an update on our locales [gl]..
I've made some minor fixes in bookmarks.inc (one string in english,
and 3 not correctly translated)

Please, if it's still possible use this rev:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/47b4ef7118fe

Sorry for the inconveniences.
0
Frco
6/8/2009 7:52:44 AM
Den 26.05.2009 22:15, skrev H�vard Mork:
> for nb-NO, please use the following changeset instead:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/102c233f07fb

Please use the following changeset for nb-NO:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/1976b4518591

This fixes a faulty entity reference in the upgrade-dialog, and is
therefore pretty severe.

H�vard.
0
ISO
6/8/2009 4:21:29 PM
Op Ma, 2009-06-08 om 18:21 +0200 skryf Håvard Mork:
> Den 26.05.2009 22:15, skrev Håvard Mork:
> > for nb-NO, please use the following changeset instead:
> >
> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/102c233f07fb
>
> Please use the following changeset for nb-NO:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/1976b4518591
>
> This fixes a faulty entity reference in the upgrade-dialog, and is
> therefore pretty severe.

Hallo Håvard

Keep in mind that pofilter from the Translate Toolkit can test for these
things when running in "mozilla mode". This way you can check for these
errors before committing :-)

More information on pofilter is here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/pofilter

To get your existing files into PO format to be able to run pofilter,
follow these commands:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/moz2po?redirect=1#creating_po_files_from_existing_non-po_translations

Basically:
  moz2po -t en-US  nb-NO  po

then for the checks:
  pofilter --mozilla --language=nb-NO  po  po-tests

Then you can check the files created in  po-tests.  The possible
failures are mentioned in the comments. There could be some false
positives. See the page for pofilter on how to switch of some of the
tests. If the translations are perfect, all the failures should be false
positives :-)

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/google-chrome-uses-hunspell

If still possible, could you use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/4149db77942e

I've translated some more strings and fixed some minor errors. Buts it's
no problem when I'm to late...

Thank you
Gion-Andri

Am 8.6.2009 9:52 Uhr, schrieb Frco. Javier Rial:
> On May 15, 11:39 pm, Axel Hecht<l...@mozilla.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
>> should plan for.
>>
>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
>> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
>> get some community members to run through those.
>>
>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
>> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>
>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
>> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
>> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>>
>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
>> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
>> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
>> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
>> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
>> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>>
>> Axel
>
> Can we still get an update on our locales [gl]..
> I've made some minor fixes in bookmarks.inc (one string in english,
> and 3 not correctly translated)
>
> Please, if it's still possible use this rev:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/47b4ef7118fe
>
> Sorry for the inconveniences.
Gion
6/8/2009 5:41:56 PM
Assuming there's still time to change, please use this changeset for
Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/191173333228

Thanks,
Francesco.
0
flod
6/9/2009 7:22:09 PM
A small discussion in our team led to a new changeset.

Please, replace the old one with this one for RC1.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/275fe1d32c67
0
Marcelo
6/10/2009 5:52:12 AM
Abdulkadir Topal schrieb:
> Axel Hecht schrieb:

>>> Opting-in for [de]. I'm fine with shipping this:
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/30dc805da6fe
>>>
>>> But there are some changes we are still discussing, so I may follow up
>>> with another rev.
>>
>> Sure thing. Gandalf and I are working on making bumping the changeset
>> rather seemless.
>>
>> Axel
>
> It's rather late, but I changed a few more things, please use this rev,
> if possible:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/d0658ceae1aa

Hi there,

we found a problem with an accesskey, please use this new rev, if possible:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/740eded54052

Best, Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
6/11/2009 9:47:33 PM
In case there were enough time,
new ca opting in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/30f4322ce9d1

2009/5/20 Toni Hermoso Pulido <toniher@softcatala.cat>:
> ca is opting in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/346bd71ab628
>
> Cheers,
>
> 2009/5/15 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
>> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>
>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
>> plan for.
>>
>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
>> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
>> some community members to run through those.
>>
>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
>> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>
>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't
>> make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in
>> short order aren't totally surprising.
>>
>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
>> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
>> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
>> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
>> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
>> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
0
Toni

the actual RC1 build is just a few hours away, so we're not going to
pick up a whole lot more changes. Ping me on #l10n, too, if you need
something in still.

Axel
0
Axel
6/12/2009 10:41:39 AM
new zh-TW changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/e99b3b78d7bc

Thanks.

Tim

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Toni Hermoso
Pulido<toniher@softcatala.cat> wrote:
> In case there were enough time,
> new ca opting in with:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/30f4322ce9d1
>
> 2009/5/20 Toni Hermoso Pulido <toniher@softcatala.cat>:
>> ca is opting in with:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/346bd71ab628
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> 2009/5/15 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
>>> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>>>
>>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
>>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
>>> plan for.
>>>
>>> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
>>> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
>>> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
>>> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
>>> some community members to run through those.
>>>
>>> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
>>> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>>>
>>> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't
>>> make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in
>>> short order aren't totally surprising.
>>>
>>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
>>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
>>> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
>>> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
>>> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
>>> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
>>> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> --
> Toni Hermoso Pulido
> http://www.cau.cat

Tim
6/12/2009 10:51:21 AM
Please use this changeset for Vietnamese (vi):=0Ahttp://hg.mozilla.org/rele=
ases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/dcd1c8169ecf=0A=0AThanks.=0A=0A -----=0AH=F9=
ng. NGUYEN Manh=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0A> From: Tim Chien =
(MozTW) <timdream@mail.moztw.org>=0A> To: Mozilla l10n <dev-l10n@lists.mozi=
lla.org>=0A> Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 5:51:21 PM=0A> Subject: Re: [ANNOU=
NCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1=0A> =0A> new zh-TW changeset:=0A> h=
ttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/e99b3b78d7bc=0A>=
 =0A> Thanks.=0A> =0A> Tim=0A> =0A> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Toni H=
ermoso=0A> Pulidowrote:=0A> > In case there were enough time,=0A> > new ca =
opting in with:=0A> >=0A> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9=
..1/ca/file/30f4322ce9d1=0A> >=0A> > 2009/5/20 Toni Hermoso Pulido :=0A> >> =
ca is opting in with:=0A> >> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.=
9.1/ca/file/346bd71ab628=0A> >>=0A> >> Cheers,=0A> >>=0A> >> 2009/5/15 Axel=
 Hecht :=0A> >>> Hi all,=0A> >>>=0A> >>> I'm positive that we have all the =
strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open=0A> >>> the opt-in thread for 3.5 =
RC 1.=0A> >>>=0A> >>> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll =
follow up in in the=0A> >>> group when we actually wrap up the code, but th=
at's the timeline you should=0A> >>> plan for.=0A> >>>=0A> >>> Please give =
your builds some additional testing. This is an Release=0A> >>> Candidate, =
as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your=0A> >>> te=
sting would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,=0A> >>> https://litmus.mozilla=
..org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=3D36. Please try to get=0A> >>> some communi=
ty members to run through those.=0A> >>>=0A> >>> If you have a combination =
of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on=0A> >>> this group and as=
k for a testing helper.=0A> >>>=0A> >>> History tells us that we're likely =
not going to ship RC 1, but you shouldn't=0A> >>> make the assumption that =
we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3 RCs in=0A> >>> short order aren't t=
otally surprising.=0A> >>>=0A> >>> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switc=
hing from "new opt-ins for each=0A> >>> milestone" to "if you don't tell me=
 something new, it'll stay the same".=0A> >>> That's unless we hit bad evil=
 mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a=0A> >>> string change, then we=
 need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,=0A> >>> we'll continue=
 to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a=0A> >>> bug a=
nd request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This=0A> =
>>> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".=0A> >=0A> > --=
=0A> > Toni Hermoso Pulido=0A> > http://www.cau.cat=0A> > _________________=
l10n=0A=0A=0A=0A
0
Hung
6/12/2009 11:18:18 AM
Please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/7777aaa242fd

for whatever build or rc is done next

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/pseudolocalisation-podebug-1

Updated Italian (it) changeset (fixed two accesskeys and a string, don't
know for which build this can be used)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/518ad01d55ff

Francesco

0
flod
6/18/2009 11:52:40 AM
Updated Russian (ru) changeset
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/9ee35c76d103
0
Alexander
6/18/2009 10:11:28 PM
On 15 Maj, 23:39, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".

pl took a late fix in bug 499213.

If another RC is going to happen, please use this changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/fbd57c11484c

--
Marek Stepien
marcoos at aviary.pl
0
marcoos
6/20/2009 11:43:56 AM
Please use this changeset for pt-BR:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/2871fb42fd54

Thanks,

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 06:23, Jeferson Hultmann <hultmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> pt-BR:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/583f073fda37
>

> Cheers,
>

> --
> Jeferson

0
Jeferson
6/22/2009 1:32:38 AM
Please, use this updated es-CL changeset for any future build or release
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-CL/rev/153e333e7dcd

thanks
0
Emilio
6/22/2009 2:51:48 AM
Mad Maks wrote:
> Mad Maks wrote:
>> Mad Maks wrote:

>>> please use
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/80e8203cb5e1
>>>
>>> Greetings
>>>
>>> MM
>> If it's still possible, please use
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/d77c071bd0b5
>>
>> instead. Thanks
>>
>> MM
>
> If it's still possible, please use
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/7fab0b8da654
>
> Intead.
>
> Thanks
>
> MM
Please use for the next build

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/3862ff76b9e9

thanks

MM
0
Mad
6/22/2009 7:08:58 AM
Mad Maks wrote:
> Mad Maks wrote:
>> Mad Maks wrote:

>>> If it's still possible, please use
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/d77c071bd0b5
>>>
>>> instead. Thanks
>>>
>>> MM
>>
>> If it's still possible, please use
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/7fab0b8da654
>>
>> Intead.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> MM
> Please use for the next build
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/3862ff76b9e9
>
> thanks
>
> MM
sorry, i mean

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/6d224940fc69
0
Mad

If there will be any more releases, please use this rev for Estonian (et):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/6f16a54f0986

--
Sander

16.05.2009 00:39, Axel Hecht kirjutas:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel
Sander
6/22/2009 8:36:58 AM
2009/5/20 Julen <julenx@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Julen <julenx@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Basque (eu) opts in:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/bd71f00e94d3
>
> We committed some small changes, so please use this changeset instead:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/dd73257b338a

If still possible, please use this changeset for Basque please:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/689c9289bce5

Thank you,
Julen.
0
Julen
6/22/2009 12:42:34 PM
If there will be any more releases, could you use this for rumantsch (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/3ba0052e3de6

Thank you

Am 31.5.2009 17:13 Uhr, schrieb Gion-Andri Cantieni:
> If still possible, could you opt-in for rumantsch (rm):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/rm/file/0b8c8b187fd3
>
> Thanks
Gion
6/22/2009 4:22:11 PM
If case of a new RC, I can offer this changeset as a finishing touch
to the sv-SE version:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/b74810f3462b

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Please use the following changeset for Frisian (fy-NL)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/a4b8ac625cbe733ea77da55e4883b23d8fee9332

Kind regards,
Wim
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

0
Fryske
6/22/2009 7:57:47 PM
Please use this version if possible for zh-CN, just a refinement.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/6f1adb525fc5

> Axel Hecht escribi=C3=B3:
> >>
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open
> >> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
> >>
> >> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in t=
he
> >> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should
> >> plan for.
>

> --

UTF
6/24/2009 4:57:18 AM
Please use the following changeset for Arabic (ar):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/91d6978c0950

Regards

- Anas

2009/6/24 =CE=C4=C9=D9=BB=AA <shaohua.wen@gmail.com>

> Please use this version if possible for zh-CN, just a refinement.
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/6f1adb525fc5
>
> > Axel Hecht escribi=A8=AE:

> > open

> the
> > should
> >

> > --

--=20
Anas
6/25/2009 2:18:28 PM
Axel,

Probably waay to late, but I found the error annoying enough to give it
a try.
Please use for fy-NL:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/c9ce1ad422d32e19603531f8cef18573819fcd23

Thanks,
Wim
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
Typ mar Frysk
praatmarfrysk <www.praatmarfrysk.nl>
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl
0
Fryske

Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1
Opting in for Oriya (or) with http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/or/file/f7cc8d07afd2 . Litmus test is completed. Thanks Manoj ...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Opt in Thread
Hi all, please follow up to this thread to opt in for Beta 1. We're string frozen since Thursday, and code freeze is Sept 30th at 11:59pm PDT. An extra would be if you could provide a link to hg.m.o referencing the changeset you want to get in. This release is a bit new, and is likely going to be done by hand by the release team. Sorry for the late announcement, I have issues with my connectivity in my home office. Release criteria are green on tinderbox and l10n dashboard. Seth is looking into QA ideas for B2 and RCs. Axel Hi, fr locale is opting in, p...

Firefox 3.1 extensions are incompatibile with Firefox 3.5 RC
Name: Philip Gust Email: gustatacmdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 extensions are incompatibile with Firefox 3.5 RC Comments: The following extensions that worked with Firefox 3.1 are incompatible with Firefox 3.5: Norton IPS 1.0 Norton Toolbar 3.5 RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin 1.0 Testing compatibility requires testing these extensions prior to release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 RC 1 in build
Hi all, just to let you know, Firefox 3.5 RC 1 is in build. For future updates on source stamps to include in build, we'll come up with news shortly. Axel ...

[ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.6 Beta 1
Hi all, please use this thread to opt in for Firefox 3.6 Beta 1. Please give a 1.9.2 ref like http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ar/rev/a61894ab9299. We're string frozen, and code freeze for Beta 1 is not going to be before Sept 21st. I don't have something better yet, the drivers are currently going through the blocker nominations. I'll continue to migrate the remaining locales from 1.9.1 to 1.9.2 tomorrow, catch me on irc if you need help. I've hinted at that before, we might only see this Beta, again depends on the blocker noms. Axe...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.6 RC (and beta n) opt-in thread
Hi all, you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another opt-in thread. Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on timeline: We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that. That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off o...

Firefox 3.5.1 or 3.5.0.1 etc,
Name: tom Email: tom_lawrence99athotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.1 or 3.5.0.1 etc, Comments: When Is There going to be a 3.5 update? 3.5 is very good but still alot a crashes and slowdowns Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1.
Name: Stephanie C. Email: thexxxchangeataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1. Comments: It keeps getting stuck on "scanning for viruses", even when I disable Norton. I had to download through IE(go figure!) to avoid this because it happened 3 times! I just thought you should know. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response t...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

[OPT-IN] Firefox 3.5 maintenance releases (1.9.1-branch)
After quite a bunch of fixes due to the amazing Thunderbird 3.0 effort here in Denmark, we opt in for Firefox with revision: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/da/rev/987d06dc1013 ...

[ANNOUNCE] [OPT-IN] Firefox Mobile 1.0 (a.k.a. Fennec) opt-in thread
Dear Fennec Localizers, We're approaching the code freeze for Fennec and it's time that we open the opt-in thread. *What should you do?* Please use this thread to opt-in for Fennec 1.0 RC. Please give a 1.9.2 ref like http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ar/rev/bf80f2cf9c85. Also, please let us know on which builds you have tested the localization (desktop?, maemo?). *Search engines requirements* Note that for us to take the opt-in, you will need to resolve the search bug for Fennec for your locale, or at least land the minimal search se...

crash by embedding xulrunner 1.9.1.5/firefox 3.5.5
Hi all, it seems that embedding does not work anymore just after the use of TLS(thread local STORAGE) variables was introduced in order to make NS_IsMainThread faster. (see http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.1/log/27d9d4107522/xpcom/threads/nsThreadManager.cpp) The call of NS_InitXPCOM2 causes "access violation" exception since the use of TLS has limitations. (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2s9wt68x.aspx) Is it a BUG or is the behavior expected this way ?! embedding strategy: Frozen linkage: standalone glue (no DLL dependencies) System: Windows XP S...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Web resources about - [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1 - mozilla.dev.l10n

Knock-and-announce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to exclude specific categories (e.g. drug crimes) from the knock-and-announce rule based on blanket "factoring", the Supreme Court in Richards ...

Facebook PMD Majestic Media Announces Launch Of Accelerator Social Titan Labs
A Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer is dipping its toes in the accelerator waters, as Majestic Media announced the launch of Social Titan ...

Premier Colin Barnett announces WA deficit blowout to $3 billion
... has blown out to a massive $3 billion. WA Treasurer Mike Nahan has blamed a "perfect storm" for the $3.1 billion 2015-16 deficit blow out announced ...

Fox News Announces Second Presidential Debate
Fox News announced Monday the network would host its second Republican presidential debate, set for January 28 in Des Moines. The two-hour debate ...

Rotten WiFi announces world's 20 best WiFi airports
Table: Airports for best WiFi in the world in 2015 (by download speed, Mbps) www.rottenwifi.com data. No. Airport Country Avg. download speed, ...

Cock.li e-mail server seized by German authorities, admin announces
(credit: Vincent Canfield ) In a new video statement posted on Monday, the administrator of novelty e-mail provider cock.li announced that one ...

Steve Harvey misreads the card and announces the wrong Miss Universe.
The card said "first runner up" was Miss Columbia, he reveals, sheepishly, after Miss Columbia receives the crown and the all the applause. Watch ...

Steve Harvey screws up, announces wrong winner for Miss Universe contest
The internet is currently losing its mind over the ending of the Miss Universe pagent. Steve Harvey, the host announced the wrong winner, and ...

Trina Solar Announces Restructuring, Splits Company In Two
Leading China-based solar PV manufacturer, Trina Solar, has announced it is restructuring the company by splitting it into two separate units. ...

Steve Harvey Announces Wrong Winner Of Miss Universe, Chaos Ensues
Steve Harvey, the host of tonight’s Miss Universe pageant, did the one thing that the host of any award show absolutely cannot do: he announced ...