[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Hi all,

Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].

Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
can be found on
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.

The generated builds are on
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.

Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.

When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
with your locale code and revision on
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

Useful documents:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022

I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.

Axel

* Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.

** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.
0
Axel
1/8/2009 9:50:45 AM
mozilla.dev.l10n 3875 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Opt-in for Vietnamese.=0ALocale code: vi =0ARevision: 0eb5ece95cbb=0A=0ATha=
nks,=0A=0A -----=0ANGUYEN Manh H=F9ng=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ---=
-=0A> From: Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>=0A> To: dev-l10n@lists.mozilla.or=
g=0A> Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:50:45 PM=0A> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Fi=
refox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm =
PDT =0A> =0A> Hi all,=0A> =0A> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and =
code freeze for Beta 3 is in a week =0A> from now (-2 hours), January 13th,=
 11:59pm PDT [**].=0A> =0A> =0A> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on =
=0A> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=3Dfx31x are green, and that yo=
ur builds on =0A> tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.=
 They can be found on =0A> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=
=3DMozilla-l10n and =0A> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=
=3DMozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If your =0A> locale doesn't show those columns, that=
's because they only build on push, and =0A> drop off the display after 12 =
or 24 hours.=0A> =0A> The generated builds are on =0A> http://ftp.mozilla.o=
rg/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.=0A> =0A> Try=
 to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is goi=
ng =0A> to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.=0A> =0A> =0A> When y=
ou're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with =0A>=
 your locale code and revision on =0A> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-=
mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.=0A> =0A> =0A> Useful documents:=0A> https://developer=
..mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial=0A> http://groups.google.com/group/mozill=
a.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022=0A> =0A> I wish you all a hap=
py new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.=0A> =0A> Axel=0A> =0A> * Frozen. T=
hat means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and =0A> expla=
in why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that we =
=0A> really can't ship 3.1 without it.=0A> =0A> ** In the dev meeting on Tu=
esday, the js group raised concerns about the code =0A> freeze. They didn't=
 wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still working on it. =0A> Don't ass=
ume you get more time for B3, though you might.=0A> _______________________=
NGUYEN
1/8/2009 10:08:43 AM
What should new locales who want to target Beta 3 as their first Beta
release do?  fx31fa is green on the dashboard, and Tinderbox builds
also succeed.  We're in the process of testing the localization, and
we'd be ready to target Beta 3 as fa's first beta release.  Please let
us know if we need to do something other than what you listed here as
a new locale.

Thanks!
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n
> and http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Ehsan
1/8/2009 10:13:19 AM
Romanian (ro) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

Frisian fy-NL opts-in also,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/55f59cffc417

And a happy new year to you too and all other localizers!
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
Kind regards,
--
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com

Tim
MozTW

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n
> and http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Tim
1/8/2009 12:37:20 PM
Thai (th) opts-in
rev : 2ab5378814b8

-l10nandhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n-ab-=
CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
> on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are onhttp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox=
/nightly/latest-mozilla....

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
> is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision onhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-=
mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

> Useful documents:https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurialhttp:/=
/groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49...

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
> and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
> and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

0
Patipat
1/8/2009 1:04:30 PM
2009.01.08 11:50, Axel Hecht rašė:
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

lt opts in, rev. ec7ffd63e25e
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/file/ec7ffd63e25e

RQ
0
Rimas
1/8/2009 2:21:22 PM
Russian (ru) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/089657b27542

0
Alexander

Estonian locale opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/cc831658a459
<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/cc831658a459>

(i hope you don't get it twice, but i didn't see the first one in archives)

--
Sander

08.01.2009 11:50, Axel Hecht kirjutas:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.
Sander
1/8/2009 3:21:26 PM
Hi, es-ES is opting-in, revision: db27d49f88e0

Regards!
0
willyaranda
1/8/2009 6:04:44 PM
Macedonian [mk] opt-in, revision 4c1b56ee8d50 (thats the one i guess)

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Our national drug is alcohol,
we tend to regard the use any other drug with special horror.
    -- William S. Burroughs
0
UTF
1/8/2009 10:14:13 PM
Greek (el) is opting in too :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/file/b842eb14168d

Thanks
Kostas
0
Kostas
1/9/2009 7:19:17 AM
Hi, [ca] opts-in:

Rev: c8ab3eafd7e0

Thanks,

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat
2009/1/8 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>:
> Romanian (ro) opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2

Change that to 0b91ba5df13c, there were some access keys fixed.

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:50:45 +0100, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
>a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

>Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
>http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
>builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
>can be found on
>http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
>http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
>your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
>on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
>The generated builds are on
>http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
>Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
>is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

>When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
>with your locale code and revision on
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

>Useful documents:
>https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
>I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
>Axel
>
>* Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
>and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
>and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
>** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
>code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
>working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.
0
Kristj
1/9/2009 10:29:31 AM
Sinhala (si) is opting in
changeSet 8ae290a21090

Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.

Danishka

[zh-CN] opts-in
rev: 29b1111b1bc6

BR.
Holy

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nand
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/
> .
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

UTF

The French locale is opting-in  :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/01fb9876b7b9
0
ISO

opting in for German "de" with: 61355db57f57

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/61355db57f57

--Kadir
0
Abdulkadir
1/9/2009 11:12:11 PM
sv-SE opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/49aa0170a9e0

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Filip
1/10/2009 10:11:25 AM
Basque (eu) opts-in.
Changeset: bc9bd2daae64

Thank you,
Julen.
0
Julen
1/10/2009 10:46:42 AM
Axel Hecht pisze:
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

pl would like to opt-in for beta 3.
rev: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/fbdd92212598

--
Marek Stepien
aviary.pl

Francesco
0
flod
1/11/2009 9:50:48 AM
Belarusian [be] is opting-in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/file/b01fce6006f9

Siarhei
0
Siarhei
1/11/2009 12:16:11 PM
nl is opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/ff44e87a074c
0
Mad
1/11/2009 1:03:53 PM
fi opting in
changeset 4d49d7e29d91
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/4d49d7e29d91
0
Ville
1/11/2009 8:33:21 PM
nb-NO and nn-NO opting in.

nb-NO: Changeset b977127a32b7
nn-NO: Changeset 338d6869b81b
0
ISO
1/11/2009 9:23:13 PM
hu opting in
changeset 0ed46adab814
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/0ed46adab814
0
Andras
1/11/2009 10:23:54 PM
Arabic opting in,
changeset b4895593142d

Regards

- Anas
0
Anas
1/12/2009 12:59:45 PM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0
Raivis
1/12/2009 1:07:21 PM
Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

Irish opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/03381097245c

-Kevin

0
Kevin
1/12/2009 5:00:42 PM
Axel Hecht wrote:

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

Bengali India (bn-IN) opting in with the following revision:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-IN/file/e31cca7f8212

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com
irc: mishti or runa_b on Freenode

0
Runa
1/12/2009 5:19:44 PM
On Jan 8, 8:04=A0pm, Patipat Susumpow <keng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thai (th) opts-in
> rev : 2ab5378814b8

Change for Thai (th) to rev e7478f140225 instead.

> On Jan 8, 4:50=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is i=
> > a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>
> > Please make sure that your fx31x trees onhttp://l10n.mozilla.org/dashbo=
ard/?tree=3Dfx31xaregreen, and that your
> > builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. The=
> > can be found onhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozil=
la-l10nandhttp:.... If
> > your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
> > on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> > The generated builds are onhttp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firef=
ox/nightly/latest-mozilla....

> > Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
> > is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>
> > When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> > with your locale code and revision onhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10=
n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

> > Useful documents:https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurialhttp=
://groups.googl......

> > I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> > Axel
>
> > * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
> > and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
> > and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> > ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about th=
> > code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> > working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

0
Patipat
1/12/2009 7:05:30 PM
2009/1/9 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>:
> 2009/1/8 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>:
>> Romanian (ro) opting in:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2
>>

> Change that to 0b91ba5df13c, there were some access keys fixed.

New changeset for Romanian (ro): 0347368bfe75 (
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/0347368bfe75
)

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/rev/cf5eaa0182fe
http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?locale=he

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

Thanks.
0
dynamis
1/12/2009 11:56:36 PM
ja/ja-JP-mac not completed yet but will opt-in before the deadline.
I or my peer will specify the changeset later.

Thanks.
0
dynamis
1/12/2009 11:56:36 PM
pt-BR
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/6ae9b5454720

--
Jeferson

0
Jeferson
1/13/2009 3:10:09 AM
Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
Punjabi (pa-IN): http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pa-IN/file/0e2b98ae7ddc

Thanks

A S Alam

> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>
> Pike,

kannada(kn) is opting in with the below revision,

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/0ed7d5a8fd96

Thanks

Shankar
0
shankar
1/13/2009 4:35:20 AM
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,

[...]
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
Gujarati (gu-IN) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gu-IN/file/b8dbe1233bf7

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel

0
Ankitkumar
1/13/2009 7:06:22 AM
Arabic re-opting in:
changeset 0e6430821f44

Regards

- Anas

Anas
1/13/2009 7:23:34 AM
Telugu (te) opting in :
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/te/file/364970ccab1c

Thanks,
Krishna.

2009/1/13 Anas Husseini <linux.anas@gmail.com>

> Arabic re-opting in:
> changeset 0e6430821f44
>
> Regards
>
> - Anas
>
> --
> Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

krishna
1/13/2009 7:41:31 AM
pt-PT opts in
changeset 3048cb32c07c

Best regards,
Jo�o Miguel Neves

--
Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradu��o/Localiza��o de software e s�tios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu servi�o...

0
ISO
1/13/2009 9:13:15 AM
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

Cs is opting in with revision 194b96b9aa9f

Pavel Franc
Czech Mozilla
0
Pavel
1/13/2009 10:03:07 AM
af: O37d0f0b2ae00

Marathi (mr) opting in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mr/file/028c4b39be1a

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake
0
sandeep
1/13/2009 11:25:11 AM
or now 26de7d7ae6eb for Afrikaans (af)

On 13.01.2009 5:13 Uhr, A S Alam wrote:
> Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
>> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
> Punjabi (pa-IN): http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pa-IN/file/0e2b98ae7ddc
>
> Thanks
>
> A S Alam

Technically, I'm using
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/0e2b98ae7ddc,
but as those two repos are in synch, it doesn't matter that much.

Axel
0
Axel
1/13/2009 11:53:12 AM
On 13.01.2009 8:41 Uhr, krishna k wrote:
> Telugu (te) opting in :
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/te/file/364970ccab1c

Used
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/te/file/7cc6e7aab776,
as per IRC.

Axel
0
Axel
1/13/2009 11:55:33 AM
On 13.01.2009 5:35 Uhr, shankar prasad wrote:
>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
>> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>
>> Pike,
>
> kannada(kn) is opting in with the below revision,
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/0ed7d5a8fd96
>
> Thanks
>
> Shankar

Per irc, kn is burning, I'll need a new source stamp here.

Axel
0
Axel
1/13/2009 12:19:36 PM
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On 13.01.2009 5:35 Uhr, shankar prasad wrote:
>
>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
>>> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>>
>>> Pike,
>>>

>> kannada(kn) is opting in with the below revision,
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/0ed7d5a8fd96
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Shankar
>>

> Per irc, kn is burning, I'll need a new source stamp here.

Pike,
Here is the correct one :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/def29c21f01e

Shankar

> Axel

shankar
1/13/2009 1:02:52 PM
es-AR opting in
Changeset 4f2d53a96689
The three latest push don't have browser strings, so you can also pick
7da54b071ee9
0
Marcelo
1/13/2009 2:13:17 PM
Axel,

Is it OK to remove toolkit/installer/windows/charset.mk for TB30x,
since it resides in the L10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ for Firefox 3.1 too.

Wim
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.
Kind regards,
--
Wim
fryskefirefox@gmail.com
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com <http://fjoerfoks.blogspot.com>
www.mozilla-nl.org/ <http://www.mozilla-nl.org/projecten/frysk>
www.mozbrowser.nl <http://www.mozbrowser.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=38>
www.fryskesoftware.nl <http://www.fryskesoftware.nl>
0
Fryske
1/13/2009 3:07:36 PM
On 13.01.2009 16:07 Uhr, Fryske Firefox wrote:
> Axel,
>
> Is it OK to remove toolkit/installer/windows/charset.mk for TB30x,
> since it resides in the L10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ for Firefox 3.1 too.

Yes, that should be fine.

We'll discuss in today's development meeting on whether the code freeze
is tomorrow or later, I'd not worry about charset.mk before that call is
made. Like, right now, it's just an obsolete file that doesn't really hurt.

Axel

>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
>> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>

>> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
>> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
>> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
>> They can be found on
>> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
>> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
>> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
>> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>>
>> The generated builds are on
>> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>>

>> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
>> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>>

>> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
>> thread, with your locale code and revision on
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>>

>> Useful documents:
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>>

>> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>>
>> Axel
>>
>> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
>> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
>> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>>
>> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
>> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
>> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
>> might.
> Kind regards,

0
Axel
1/13/2009 3:14:21 PM
Esperanto (eo) opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eo/rev/b857c9cfcb41
0
ISO
1/13/2009 4:56:58 PM
Axel Hecht wrote:

[...]
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

en-GB   98ffef292bcb

cheers,

Mark..
0
Mark
1/13/2009 6:04:26 PM
Opting in for sq:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/file/a78980ec6cce

cheers
besnik

Më 01/08/2009 11:50 AM, Axel Hecht shkrojti:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.

Besnik
1/13/2009 6:25:19 PM
En/na Toni Hermoso Pulido ha escrit:
> Hi, [ca] opts-in:
>
> Rev: c8ab3eafd7e0

If possible, I would change it for:

9a63b7c3dea5

Thanks!

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

(in case something went wrong with utf8 installer, make it 94a292a5f6cc
- contains charset.mk )

--

wladow
0
2009/1/13 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>:
> 2009/1/9 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>:
>> 2009/1/8 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>:
>>> Romanian (ro) opting in:
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2
>>>

>> Change that to 0b91ba5df13c, there were some access keys fixed.
>>

> New changeset for Romanian (ro): 0347368bfe75 (
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/0347368bfe75
> )

I've added the changes required to benefit from the installer's UTF-8 awareness.
If it's ok to assume that 3.1b3 will have that code, then this is the
changeset to use for Romanian (ro):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/f733f3f16856

--
Alexandru Szasz
0

The new UTF-8 installer fixes a long standing bug for Kurdish and
probably also Turkish - it had existed forever. Thanks for that.

Erdal
0
Erdal
1/13/2009 9:58:25 PM
Hi Erdal,

I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why, but
that's still showing a whole lot of missing strings and missing files. I
just pushed a build to make sure, see
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3876 for
the latest comparison run.

The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code
freeze until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to
move that from proposed schedule to schedule, though.

Axel

On 13.01.2009 22:58 Uhr, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> Kurdish (ku) opting in.
> Changeset:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ku/file/6724e5929bb8
>
> The new UTF-8 installer fixes a long standing bug for Kurdish and
> probably also Turkish - it had existed forever. Thanks for that.
>
> Erdal

0
Axel
1/13/2009 11:25:41 PM
Axel Hecht  wrote / nap�sal(a):
> Hi Erdal,
>
> I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why, but
> that's still showing a whole lot of missing strings and missing files. I
> just pushed a build to make sure, see
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3876 for
> the latest comparison run.
>
> The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code
> freeze until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to
> move that from proposed schedule to schedule, though.
>
> Axel
>
> On 13.01.2009 22:58 Uhr, Erdal Ronahi wrote:

Actually,
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3964 is
the latest comparison with 1 missing string and many obsolete files.

--

wladow
0

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM, wladow <valastiak@mozilla.sk> wrote:
> Axel Hecht  wrote / nap=EDsal(a):
>> I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why

We asked Alexandru for help, because Amed had trouble with Mercurial.
We did the translations in Narro anyway.

Hopefully someday in the future we will be able to push our stuff from
Narro (or some other tool) directly, without using Mercurial
ourselves. I still can't see why translators should be required to use
of software like CVS, SVN or Hg, when all they want to do is
translate. It is not only difficult for some, but also error-prone.

>> The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code freez=
>> until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to move that =
from
>> proposed schedule to schedule, though.

Maybe we can resolve the problem until then.

> Actually, http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3=
964
> is the latest comparison with 1 missing string and many obsolete files.
> wladow

I added the one missing string in Narro, but I am unsure how to
proceed with the obsolete files. Well, we'll sort it out until January
25th.

Best,
Erdal
0
Erdal
1/14/2009 12:15:34 AM
Just to make status clear (ja/ja-JP-mac opt-in properly).

We can use these changeset for Firefox 3.1b3
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/05dfc4b039f7
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/26a6e2b0f276

but as code freeze is now slipped and we'll continue updating.
I or my peer will tell you final changeset before the new deadline.

Thanks.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:56:36 +0900
dynamis <dynamis@firehacks.org> wrote

> ja/ja-JP-mac not completed yet but will opt-in before the deadline.
> I or my peer will specify the changeset later.
>
> Thanks.

 - dynamis (Technical Marketing)

Mozilla Japan : http://www.mozilla-japan.org/
  Firefox Support : http://support.mozilla.com/ja/kb/
  L10N Forum : http://forums.firehacks.org/l10n/
  Translation Forum : http://forums.firehacks.org/trans/

0
dynamis
1/14/2009 1:41:52 AM
On Jan 8, 4:50=A0pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
> a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>
> Please make sure that your fx31x trees onhttp://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboar=
d/?tree=3Dfx31xare green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
> can be found onhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla=
-l10nandhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n-ab-=
CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
> on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are onhttp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox=
/nightly/latest-mozilla....

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
> is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision onhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-=
mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

> Useful documents:https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurialhttp:/=
/groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49...

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
> and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
> and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Hi Axel,

rev: bab6f4da0ba6 has fixed broken about:rights, please use this one
instead.

sorry for this mistake.
0
Patipat
1/14/2009 6:01:47 AM
Hindi opting in: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hi-IN/fi=
le/f373891347d2

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan=A0=A0=A0=20
Kramashah

it resides in the L10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ for Firefox 3.1 too.

Yes, that should be fine.

We'll discuss in today's development meeting on whether the code freeze

is tomorrow or later, I'd not worry about charset.mk before that call is=20
made. Like, right now, it's just an obsolete file that doesn't really
hurt.

Axel

>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
>> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>

>> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
>> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=3Dfx31x are green, and that your
>> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..."
count.
>> They can be found on
>> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n and
>> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
>> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they
only
>> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>>
>> The generated builds are on

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1=
-l10n/.

>> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
>> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>>

>> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
>> thread, with your locale code and revision on
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>>

>> Useful documents:
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518=
480c022

>> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>>
>> Axel
>>
>> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
>> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
>> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>>
>> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
>> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but
they're
>> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though
you
>> might.
=0A=0A=0A
0
Rajesh
1/14/2009 6:27:39 AM
2009/1/14 Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi@gmail.com>:
> Hi Pike, hi all,
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM, wladow <valastiak@mozilla.sk> wrote:
>> Axel Hecht  wrote / nap=EDsal(a):
>>> I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why
>
> We asked Alexandru for help, because Amed had trouble with Mercurial.
> We did the translations in Narro anyway.
>
> Hopefully someday in the future we will be able to push our stuff from
> Narro (or some other tool) directly, without using Mercurial
> ourselves. I still can't see why translators should be required to use
> of software like CVS, SVN or Hg, when all they want to do is
> translate. It is not only difficult for some, but also error-prone.
>
>>> The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code free=
ze
>>> until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to move that=
 from
>>> proposed schedule to schedule, though.
>
> Maybe we can resolve the problem until then.
>
>> Actually, http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/=
3964
>> is the latest comparison with 1 missing string and many obsolete files.
>> wladow
>
> I added the one missing string in Narro, but I am unsure how to
> proceed with the obsolete files. Well, we'll sort it out until January
> 25th.

I've removed the obosolete files and added the file from
other-licenses/ that I ignored yesterday thinking that doesn't change
too often.

Dashboard for ku is clear now.

--=20
Alexandru Szasz
0
Alexandru
1/14/2009 8:56:32 AM
New changeset (Italian): QA and added a missing variable
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/a350ef30b97e

Francesco

0
flod
1/19/2009 7:15:26 PM
New change set for zh-TW, fixing display issue regards bug 451586.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/dea3e75a7c10

I am not pleased with the fix because it generates unnecessary '1' on
the button, but I cannot turn it off due to pluralRule = 0.
Bug 473706 is for this problem (thanks Sakai); If this issue have also
cause problem in your language, please do comment on that bug.

Tim
Mozilla Taiwan Community
0
Tim
1/20/2009 1:44:31 AM
Please use this updated changeset for hu:
f6491775dfe1
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/f6491775dfe1

Thanks,
Andras
0
Andras
1/20/2009 9:59:00 PM
Kevin Scannell <kscanne <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:
>
> > When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> > with your locale code and revision on
> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
> >

> Irish opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/03381097245c

Please update this to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/d21e74a5a928

We finished some important untranslated strings in this revision.
Thanks
Kevin

0
Kevin
1/21/2009 1:44:09 AM
New set for sq:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/pushloghtml?changeset=a78a615525f9

besnik

Më 01/08/2009 11:50 AM, Axel Hecht shkrojti:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.

Besnik
1/21/2009 7:33:12 AM
From bug 463441, now we use this new changeset revision for Vietnamese.=0AL=
ocale code: vi=0ARev: 5b133175e063=0A=0AThanks!=0A=0A -----=0ANGUYEN Manh H=
=F9ng=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0A> From: Axel Hecht <l10n@moz=
illa.com>=0A> To: dev-l10n@lists.mozilla.org=0A> Sent: Thursday, January 8,=
 2009 4:50:45 PM=0A> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code f=
reeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT =0A> =0A> Hi all,=0A> =0A> S=
trings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a w=
eek =0A> from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].=0A> =0A> =0A>=
 Please make sure that your fx31x trees on =0A> http://l10n.mozilla.org/das=
hboard/?tree=3Dfx31x are green, and that your builds on =0A> tinderbox succ=
eed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can be found on =0A> http:=
//tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n and =0A> http://=
tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=3DMozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If your =0A=
> locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on push=
, and =0A> drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.=0A> =0A> The generate=
d builds are on =0A> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly=
/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.=0A> =0A> Try to get as much pre-release testin=
g to those builds as you can, this is going =0A> to be our last Beta, and o=
ur most popular one.=0A> =0A> =0A> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, p=
lease follow up on this thread, with =0A> your locale code and revision on =
=0A> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.=0A> =0A> =0A=
> Useful documents:=0A> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial=
=0A> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e=
49518480c022=0A> =0A> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firef=
ox 3.1.=0A> =0A> Axel=0A> =0A> * Frozen. That means that developers need to=
 wrestle down Mike Beltzner and =0A> explain why they didn't know in time t=
hat they needed more strings, and that we =0A> really can't ship 3.1 withou=
t it.=0A> =0A> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concer=
ns about the code =0A> freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but t=
hey're still working on it. =0A> Don't assume you get more time for B3, tho=
ugh you might.=0A> _______________________________________________=0A> dev-=
org/listinfo/dev-l10n=0A=0A=0A=0A
0
NGUYEN
1/21/2009 11:33:30 AM
New changeset for Arabic:

1c38a5dbcb41

Thanks

- Anas

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nand
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/
> .
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Anas
1/22/2009 10:16:22 AM
changeset for Indonesian [id]: b92d872edf01

Thanks,
-
Romi

2009/1/8 Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n
> and http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Romi
1/22/2009 10:36:47 AM
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Julen <julenx@gmail.com> wrote:
> Basque (eu) opts-in.
> Changeset: bc9bd2daae64
>
> Thank you,
> Julen.

If possible, we would like to update our changeset.
Please, use this instead: e80bc1f3ca1f

Thanks,
Julen.
0
Julen
1/23/2009 5:20:20 PM
On 1$B7n(B14$BF|(B, $B8aA0(B10:41, dynamis <dyna...@firehacks.org> wrote:
> Just to make status clear (ja/ja-JP-mac opt-in properly).
>
> We can use these changeset for Firefox 3.1b3http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/05dfc4b039f7http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/26a6...
>
> but as code freeze is now slipped and we'll continue updating.
> I or my peer will tell you final changeset before the new deadline.

Please update to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/f07a6e1ba827
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/933c6e4f9fb8

Thanks.
0
dev
1/23/2009 5:41:26 PM
ko locale opt-in: 93f8e6d2d5a2

Thanks.

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

Daum Developers Network & Affiliates
http://dna.daum.net

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Axel Hecht <l10n@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nand
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/
> .
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Channy
1/23/2009 6:20:42 PM
Dear Pike,

Malayalam (ml) opting in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ml/rev/f115283e5a54

Thanks
Ani

On Jan 8, 8:04=A0pm, "Alexander L. Slovesnik" <ungh...@mozilla-
russia.org> wrote:
> Russian (ru) opting in:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/=
ru/rev/089657b27542

0
peter
1/23/2009 7:26:35 PM
It would be great if you could use this new changeset for fa, which
includes a number of recent fixes:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/974d474039a0

Thanks!
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

2009/1/14 Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>:
> fa opting in: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/3a9f1f483dd7
>
> --
> Ehsan
> <http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

0
Ehsan
1/23/2009 9:27:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the code freeze for Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is
January 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM PDT.

If you have done so yet, please make your final changes and opt-in by
sending us your change set.

The l10n-drivers team is available if you have any questions.

Best,
Seth
0
Seth

Many fixes have been landed for French locale since the initial deadline.
Please get the following revision for ff 3.1b3 :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/1901709ecd27
0
ISO
1/23/2009 11:23:08 PM
wladow  wrote / nap�sal(a):
> sk is opting in with 55c554993ee9
>
> (in case something went wrong with utf8 installer, make it 94a292a5f6cc
> - contains charset.mk )

Pls, use this updated one: 54f28717b77a

thx

--

wladow
0

Francesco

0
flod
1/24/2009 6:25:29 AM
Final set for Indonesian [id]:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/file/9a0a80d095af

Thankx,

Romi Hardiyanto
0
Romi
1/24/2009 8:40:00 AM

Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
> a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
> can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
> on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
> is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
> and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
> and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.
0
ani
1/24/2009 1:46:08 PM
Final set for Russian [ru]:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/file/79b83f5a615e

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
Final set for Russian [ru]:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/file/79b83f5a615e

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
1/24/2009 4:33:47 PM
Final set for Russian [ru]:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/file/79b83f5a615e

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost
==>Web-page: http://www.unghost.ru/
==>Jabber ID: unghost@mozilla-russia.org
==>Gmail Talk ID: unghost@gmail.com
==>IRC: irc://irc.mozilla.org/mozilla-ru
0
Alexander
1/24/2009 4:35:14 PM
Hi Pike,

Just a quick note: there were 3 last-minute landings on ko, gu-IN and
pa-IN regarding web services.

It would be great to have those in for beta3. Here are the revision numbers:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gu-IN/rev/3f4604d04e33
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/rev/53f025691337
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/2d019396de90

Thanks!
~Staś

--
Staś Małolepszy
Mozilla L10n driver

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5dca78af2362

thanks
0
Tim
1/24/2009 5:55:31 PM
bg l10n opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bg/file/60f2d9d0505d

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

0
Ognyan
1/24/2009 8:06:37 PM
da is opting in with changeset 5b57e8152b4f

0
sskroeder
1/24/2009 8:15:17 PM
sl (Slovene) opts in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sl/file/03d483e62aad

Thanks,
- Brian
0
Brian
1/24/2009 10:02:32 PM
On 24 Jan., 21:15, sskroeder <sskroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> da is opting in with changeset 5b57e8152b4f

da re-opting with new changeset e62607decefa due to typo fixes...
0
sskroeder
1/24/2009 10:04:19 PM
Opt in for Ukrainian (uk)

Hg revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/d06027c2ffe9
0
Tim
1/24/2009 11:59:22 PM
ka (Georgian)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/ee0a6db17eaf

P.S. very, very heavy (with lot of drinks) n-years & x-masses over
Georgia
0
Giasher
1/26/2009 12:18:34 AM
On 26.01.2009 1:18 Uhr, Giasher wrote:
> ka (Georgian)
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/ee0a6db17eaf
>
> P.S. very, very heavy (with lot of drinks) n-years&  x-masses over
> Georgia

Cool, thanks. I'll leave it with the revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/234a0d900c22
that I forwarded to releng already, as that's technically the same code,
and I don't have to disturb the force.

Axel
0
Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT
Turkish (tr) locale opts-in: 54674f3e902e Serkan=0A=0A=0A ______________________________________________________= _____________=0AYahoo! T=C3=BCrkiye a=C3=A7=C4=B1ld=C4=B1! http://yahoo.co= m.tr=0A=C4=B0nternet =C3=BCzerindeki en iyi i=C3=A7eri=C4=9Fi Yahoo! T=C3= =BCrkiye sizlere sunuyor! We've made some final changes to the translation. Please use this changeset for Vietnamese (vi), if possible: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/538218fa645c Thanks. ----- NGUYEN-Manh Hung ----- Original Message ---- > From: Axel Hecht <l10n@mozil...

[ANNOUNCE] New code freeze date for Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, January 25th, 23:59 PST
Hi all, as per today's development meeting, we have pushed out the code freeze date until next week's Sunday, January 25th, 23:59 PST. I hope you're going to put that time to good use, in particular for those locales that can start localizing the installer now. When you do, please make sure that you're actually testing the generated installer, on as many windows installations (in particular different OS language settings). I suggest that you don't remove charset.mk just yet, btw. Apparently there's a problem with the updater, https://bugzilla.moz...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Test Week begins January 26th!
Greetings to all of our great community testers - you are our most valuable resource. Next week we will be holding our second test event of the New Year - a week devoted to testing the Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 candidate. Read all about it here: http://quality.mozilla.org/events/2009/jan/30/ff-31-beta-3-test-week. As soon as candidate builds are available early next week, I will post the download location so stay tuned! Anyone that finds a *new* blocker bug (stop ship bug) will be rewarded with a limited edition shirt which looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/intothe...

Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1
Name: Marco Freudenberger Email: MarcodotFreudenbergeratgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1 - specific website doesn't work in 3.0.11 beta Comments: http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/index_default.html appears for ~1/2 second and then only blanks, hourclass cursor. Works fine in 3.0.10 stable. OS: Windows XP SP 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009051909 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #3
Name: J. Blaak Email: Jorisdotblaakatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: While testing this new version on my system I could not use my Return key after typing an adress in de Adress Bar to surf the web. So I was forced to use the little arrow on the right to go to the web adress Using HP HDX16 64-bit 2.5Ghz 4gig Ram Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: Antoine Email: doninhuatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I am viewing like three pages and I keep getting closed out and having to restore my session. This is really getting aggravating!!!! IT has happened quite a few times in the past 5 minutes. Please correct these problems.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #11
Name: Connor Dirksen Email: cowsrulecanadaatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Mozilla Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 seems to work very well. I have not rsn into any bugs, and I anticipate its release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #11
Name: Elisabeth Zimmermann Email: elladotzimmermannatdirectboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Dear Sirs, as I work with the ebove Version since two days, I have had no problems and everything is fine exept of the last tab to be closed. Why does the whole browser close, if I close the last tab? I find, that it's too much circumstance to open a new blanc tab before leaving the internet. I'd better like to leave the internet and return to my first (about:blanc) page. Nevertheless - Congratulations for the new browser! Elisabeth Zim...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #11
Name: David Wright Email: bbdaveathotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: I have noticed no real problems with the new Beta version of Firefox, the only thing I have noticed is that it seems to be slower on the https webpages like webmail (hotmail, yahoo and googlemail) Everything else, like video pages, etc, work great! Keep up the good work. ^_^ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix ...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Opt in Thread
Hi all, please follow up to this thread to opt in for Beta 1. We're string frozen since Thursday, and code freeze is Sept 30th at 11:59pm PDT. An extra would be if you could provide a link to hg.m.o referencing the changeset you want to get in. This release is a bit new, and is likely going to be done by hand by the release team. Sorry for the late announcement, I have issues with my connectivity in my home office. Release criteria are green on tinderbox and l10n dashboard. Seth is looking into QA ideas for B2 and RCs. Axel Hi, fr locale is opting in, p...

[announce] Firefox 3.5 b4 Code Freeze: April 6, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time
Hello Everyone: As you may have seen, Firefox 3.5 beta 4 is now in string freeze and it is time to start translating the strings for your locales. Right now, there are 145 strings that need translation. **Code freeze will be Monday, April 6, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.** (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.5b4) As always, you may check the progress of your localization on Pike's l10n dashboard. (http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/) Please allow me to apologize because this string count is much higher than we initially communicated when we announced to you...

[announce] Firefox Home 1.0.3 code freeze, Wednesday 17:00 PDT (UTC -7)
Hi everyone, An announcement <http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/msg/f9e45c8bd06113f4> was made last week about a few strings that need translating for Firefox Home 1.0.3 release. Those strings were loaded into Verbatim and, by and large, most locales have finished the work. If you have not finished the work, please do so. Teams with outstanding work include * Simplified Chinese * Dutch * Turkish * Czech [1] * Japanese [1] * Korean [1] Additionally, we will need to update the Apple App Store description and bugs have bee...

Web resources about - [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT - mozilla.dev.l10n

Knock-and-announce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to exclude specific categories (e.g. drug crimes) from the knock-and-announce rule based on blanket "factoring", the Supreme Court in Richards ...

Facebook PMD Majestic Media Announces Launch Of Accelerator Social Titan Labs
A Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer is dipping its toes in the accelerator waters, as Majestic Media announced the launch of Social Titan ...

Apple announces partnership with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China in 2016
Apple today announced in a press release that it is brining Apple Pay to China. The company revealed that it is partnering with UnionPay in the ...

IBM releases its 100th MobileFirst for iOS app, announces iPad Pro plans
IBM has just hit a nice milestone in its big partnership with Apple. The company announced today that it has delivered its 100th MobileFirst ...

Slack announces App Directory store
The business communication tool Slack is trying to end the year on a high note, and looking at what the company announced yesterday, it seems ...

Pusha T announces 2016 tour; LP out this week
Pusha T's new album Darkest Before Dawn is out in just about 28 hours (as of this post), and so far there's still no full stream. He did recently ...

Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016
Microsoft has had a good 2015. The company introduced a new laptop , the Surface Book, launched a new version of Windows , updated a lot of ...

Best Fiends Announces World’s Largest Mobile Charity Race “Race against Slime 2"
Seriously's Best Fiends announces the world's largest mobile charity race &quot;Race Against Slime 2&quot; with The Ellen DeGeneres Show and ...

Trina Solar Announces Restructuring, Splits Company In Two
Leading China-based solar PV manufacturer, Trina Solar, has announced it is restructuring the company by splitting it into two separate units. ...

Coleco announces new cartridge-based console
... you yearn for the days of old when games came on cartridges and everything had a nice physical manual? Do you often buy into new consoles announced ...