Latest AMO update #2

Hi,

Apparently there has been an update for the AMO project which does not,
however, show up on Pontoon for me (German), but judging from this list
<https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/amo/> this also appears to affect
other locales.

I’m wondering why that is, because it certainly doesn’t make translating
this update any easier.

Michael
0
UTF
4/16/2018 1:57:09 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n.web 1607 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Michael,

I'm looking into it. I'll get back shortly.

Thanks,
Matja=C5=BE

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Michael 'Coce' K=C3=B6hler
<coce@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apparently there has been an update for the AMO project which does not,
> however, show up on Pontoon for me (German), but judging from this list
> <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/amo/> this also appears to affect
> other locales.
>
> I=E2=80=99m wondering why that is, because it certainly doesn=E2=80=99t m=
ake translating
> this update any easier.
>

> Michael
Matjaz
4/16/2018 2:22:09 PM
Hi Michael,

AMO strings should now be available in Pontoon.

It's not exacty clear what caused the problem from a quick look I had.
One of the options is that the changeset was force-pushed to the
repository, which can confuse Pontoon.

Thanks for noticing it and bringing it to our attention!

Cheers,
Matja=C5=BE

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 4:22 PM, Matjaz Horvat <matjaz@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I'm looking into it. I'll get back shortly.
>
> Thanks,
> Matja=C5=BE
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Michael 'Coce' K=C3=B6hler
> <coce@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Apparently there has been an update for the AMO project which does not,
>> however, show up on Pontoon for me (German), but judging from this list
>> <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/amo/> this also appears to affect
>> other locales.
>>
>> I=E2=80=99m wondering why that is, because it certainly doesn=E2=80=99t =
make translating
>> this update any easier.
>>

>> Michael
Matjaz
4/16/2018 2:33:09 PM
Hi Matjaž,

> AMO strings should now be available in Pontoon.

They are indeed and they are all translated now.

Thanks for taking care of things,

Michael
0
UTF