German Pontoon projects out of sync

Hi,

There are two projects, namely Firefox Screenshots and Thimble, that
have new, untranslated strings according to the web dashboard, but which
show no untranslated things on Pontoon. I’d like to get this done, but
it’s impossible.

I tried to create a pull request for the Thimble strings on GitHub, but
it seems to have disappeared.

Is there a way to solve all of this?

Thanks,

Michael
0
UTF
10/5/2018 6:23:28 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n.web 1611 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the ping, strings should be in Pontoon now.

The sync process chose to die right on the day when the majority of
l10n drivers was traveling, which is why it took so long to fix the
problem. Sorry about that!

-Matja=C5=BE
On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 6:25 PM Michael 'Coce' K=C3=B6hler
<coce@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There are two projects, namely Firefox Screenshots and Thimble, that
> have new, untranslated strings according to the web dashboard, but which
> show no untranslated things on Pontoon. I=E2=80=99d like to get this done=
, but
> it=E2=80=99s impossible.
>
> I tried to create a pull request for the Thimble strings on GitHub, but
> it seems to have disappeared.
>
> Is there a way to solve all of this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Michael
Matjaz
10/6/2018 12:51:14 AM
Hi Matjaž,

> Thanks for the ping, strings should be in Pontoon now.

They are indeed and the translation is done. Thanks for taking care of
things.

> The sync process chose to die right on the day when the majority of
> l10n drivers was traveling, which is why it took so long to fix the
> problem.

It’s a rather familiar thing. Death usually comes unexpected and at an
inconvenient time.

Have a nice weekend,

Michael
0