German misinfo_site.lang incomplete

Hi,

I’m running into difficulties trying to translate the misinfo_site.lang
file.

The webdashboard marks the string about #FemFacts as missing, even
though it’s in my localized (German) file. There seems to be an
additional space in the original file just before the #, and I did copy
that into my translation. Still, I can’t seem to get it right, the
string is still „missing“.

Any idea why that is?

Thanks,

Michael
0
UTF
4/10/2019 5:48:48 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n.web 1620 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Michael,

Thanks for flagging, this is now fixed.
I=E2=80=99m using a non-breaking space to trick the Webdashboard, that=E2=
=80=99s why it
didn=E2=80=99t work when you added a regular space.
And for some reason, Pontoon removed that space in the source string

Th=C3=A9o

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:50 PM Michael 'Coce' K=C3=B6hler <coce@nurfuerspa=
m.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I=E2=80=99m running into difficulties trying to translate the misinfo_sit=
e.lang
> file.
>
> The webdashboard marks the string about #FemFacts as missing, even
> though it=E2=80=99s in my localized (German) file. There seems to be an
> additional space in the original file just before the #, and I did copy
> that into my translation. Still, I can=E2=80=99t seem to get it right, th=
> string is still =E2=80=9Emissing=E2=80=9C.
>
> Any idea why that is?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

--=20
Localization Project Manager
Mozilla Foundation
0
UTF
4/10/2019 6:20:08 PM
Hi Théo,

> I’m using a non-breaking space to trick the Webdashboard

Thanks for fixing, I didn’t think of a non-breaking space.

Michael
0
UTF