Coming soon: appstore content for Focus on Android

Hi everyone,

Heads-up that we are currently working on getting content in for the Play Store, in view of the upcoming Focus for Android release. I may be traveling when this happens, so want to warn you before-hand just in case ;)

There will be a short description and title to localize. A subset of locales will also have one screenshot to work on.

All this work should be available in your tools some time this week (hopefully tomorrow), and deadline for completion is March 31.

We will keep you posted on details here, as soon as the work is available for translation. And as usual, content will be available for localization on Pontoon[1] and GitHub[2].

Thank you!
delphine

[1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/fr/appstores/
[2] https://github.com/mozilla-l10n/appstores
0
dlebedel
3/20/2017 8:15:39 PM
mozilla.dev.l10n.web 1506 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi everyone,
I've just exposed the strings.
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/stores_l10n/#focus_android_release

If you already translated Focus for iOS, you will only have 2 new
strings for title and short description. Please make sure to read the
comments associated to them, length limits are really bad on Play Store.

If you didn't translate Focus for iOS, for example because your locale
is not available on App Stores, the file contains 14 strings for 170 words.

Screenshots text created for Focus for iOS will be reused. If your
locale is one of es-ES, id, pt-BR, ru you'll have one extra string to
translate for a new screenshot.

If you do work on Appstores, please make sure to check the webdashboard.
There are currently a few locales over limit for some strings.

Strings will be available on Pontoon in about 5 minutes.
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/appstores/

Francesco