WebID vs BrowserId on stack exchange

I spent some time answering a WebID vs BrowserId question on Stack =
exchange.=20

    http://bit.ly/o8c3uP

This is better than the previous question on stack exchange that was =
phrased with a strong bias  BrowserId essentially how it compared badly =
with othe famous Identity Protocols.  "What are the downsides of =
BrowserID compared to OpenID/OAuth/Facebook?"

=
http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/5323/what-are-the-downsides-of=
-browserid-compared-to-openid-oauth-facebook/5390

So I answered the question there. The answer is too big to get into the =
mozilla list.=20
Let me know where I went wrong, so I can fix that. It was a lot of work =
writing it up, so please take that into consideration when criticising =
me for the inevitable errors.

Henry=
0
Henry
7/18/2011 2:16:05 PM
mozilla.dev.identity 1643 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow