Mozilla Backpack

Dear all,

I would like to know how to sign in Mozilla Backpack after November 30 because this page is using Persona.org to sign in.

Sincerelly, Atanasija
0
UTF
11/23/2016 10:29:50 AM
mozilla.dev.identity 1643 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

On 23/11/16 21:29, Atanasija Bilić wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to know how to sign in Mozilla Backpack after November 30 because this page is using Persona.org to sign in.
>
> Sincerelly, Atanasija

+Simon, who is coordinating the migration efforts for OpenBadges-related
sites. Simon, can you share any public details about the plans here?

  Cheers,

    Ryan
0
Ryan
11/23/2016 10:38:52 AM
Hey Atanasija,

As an existing user of the Backpack you will be prompted to update your
login credentials once this service has been replaced. This will send you a
link in which you can set a new password for your backpack account.

-Simon

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 2:38 AM, Ryan Kelly <rfkelly@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On 23/11/16 21:29, Atanasija Bili=C4=87 wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I would like to know how to sign in Mozilla Backpack after November 30
> because this page is using Persona.org to sign in.
> >
> > Sincerelly, Atanasija
>
> +Simon, who is coordinating the migration efforts for OpenBadges-related
> sites. Simon, can you share any public details about the plans here?
>

>   Cheers,
>
>     Ryan

0
Simon