Drupal module for BrowserID now available

Last night I wrote a Drupal module that lets people log in to Drupal websites
using BrowserID: http://drupal.org/project/browserid

BrowserID is pretty cool.

Cheers,
Isaac Sukin
http://drupal.org/user/201425 (IceCreamYou)
http://certifiedtorock/u/201425
http://www.isaacsukin.com/blog

0
IceCreamYou
7/15/2011 4:07:32 PM
mozilla.dev.identity 1643 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Free HouseMenu module now available
My first publicly released module, HouseMenu, is now available at my House of Nuke site. Registered users can download it for free. Yes, it's yet another menu module, because I just could find the features I wanted in any of the others. HouseMenu is entirely CSS-based -- no JavaScript or anything else. By default, it is meant to display a menu of child tabs under the current tab, but it can be set to use any portal tab as the parent. It can also be set to display all site tabs. Vertical by default, it can also be set to horizontal orientation, but I'm still working on that. Please ...

BrowserID is now available in 28 languages
http://identity.mozilla.com/post/17727824240/browserid-now-available-in-28-languages ...

Module Definition Generator now available
With much thanks to the forum users who helped with the testing. Since the worst feedback I had was that the module name was a bit long, I think I can say that we have a good product to release. To look at a video of the module in action, goto: http://www.l-space-design.com/Products/DNN_Module_Definition_Generator.aspx Possible uses: After developing a module, generate the DNN file to include in the private assembly Trouble shooting. This is a good way to get back a list of the files/configuration in an installation. The license doesn't go well with this at presen...

Documentation for Shared Modules now available
Hi, For everyone who is working with Mozmill and uses our Shared Modules I will have good news. In the last couple of days I was working to get a complete documentation for all of our existent Shared Modules. It was quiet a lot of work but now we have some shiny pages with good explanations for each of the classes and helper functions. Bookmark the following URL to have it always handy: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mozmill_Tests/Shared_Modules Cheers, -- Henrik Skupin QA Execution Engineer Mozilla Corporation ...

Free Modules, Source now available
I have released the source code to the modules I have created and distributed. Photo Album Moyles Module Stock Ticker Module Template Developer Please feel free to extend or modify any of these modules. If you do change any of them you must send me a copy of the new version and notify me of the changes you have made. Any extension must be distributed to the DNN community as a free module, you may not charge for a an extended or upgraded version of these modules. www.johndcooper.comJohn D. CooperBuilding useless Modules while Skinning DNN like a Deer Hunter I love the &q...

Module Source code Now available
After having many requests for source code to be released for the modules I have developed , source code subscriptions are now available for DNN.JohnDCooper.com modules at store.johndcooper.com. Module source includes: Photo Album GuestBook RAD Module Developer MP 3 Player TV Listings Subscriptions last for one year and allow you to do as you wish with the source and modules you develop from it. The only limitation on the license is that the source may not be redistributed without written consent. There will also be additional skins available in the near future. T...

Free Modules & Skins Now available
My Site JohnDCooper.com is back up and running after switching hosting providers (now with Tactical Systems for $4.95/mo 100mb & 100 mb SQL Server) I currently have 3 skin packages, each with their own container package, 1 container package and 4 modules available for the small price of $0, nada, Freebe! I'll be adding items periodically (hopefully often) so make sure to check back often. If you want a custom module or skin send me an email from the contact page and I'll see what I can do.John D. CooperBuilding useless Modules while Skinning DNN like a Deer Hunter bumpJoh...

Aggregator (Tabbed Modules) Demo version now available
Based on feedback from a lot of people who wanted to try out this module before purchasing, a demo version of Aggregator (Tabbed Modules) 1.0.1 is now available for registered users of DNNStuff. This is a fully functioning version of the Aggregator module, except for some 'Demo' text on each tab page so you can experience the power of this module first hand. Richard Edwards DNNStuff Admin www.dnnstuff.com Home of Aggregator (Tabbed Modules) and free module SQLView...

Conference Room Manager Module now available on snowcovered
 The AMI Global Conference Room Manager is now available for purchase on snowcovered.com.  http://www.snowcovered.com/Snowcovered2/Default.aspx?tabid=242&PackageID=4241&search=Conference&pagenumber=0&sortby=&tagid= If your company or organization uses an intranet based on DotNetNuke and has conference rooms or other resources that need to be scheduled for people by people, you need this module.  Allow your DNN users to book room reservations at any of the locations that you specify around the world.  Color code rooms for easy identifica...

FREE Version of Commercial Module is now available for download
Onyak Link Exchange now has a FREE version currently available for download from http://www.OnyakTech.com If you purchase the full version you'll get 15% off Sigma-Pro and Portal Directory with Source Code FREE!! Version 2.0 of this module will be released this week and it provides a display that shows total hits into your site and out of your site from the links in your exchange. It also contains link editors, GUI changes and provides users adding links with a link that will hit the counter. If you purchased the first version of this module, you...

the asp.net forum now available as IBS module
HI all Because of all the post here in the past regarding forums. I have just installed the new adverageous ibs forums ( full asp.net forum as ibs module , module is as vb code, the rest is comiled dll of which the C# source is available as well. You can get it now at snowcovered.com Im not the developer, just helped test it. This doenst even require the module to be recompiled. Just drop in all the files in the portal add the moduletype, add module reference ad a tab and add the module and it auto installs. I wish all IBS modules would have this check it out: http://www.s...

Gooddogs Repository Module Source Code now available
You can now purchase and download the Gooddogs Repository Module including full source code for ONLY $ 9.99 from SnowCovered.com You can still download the private assembly (without source) for free at Gooddogs.com or purchase the assembly with source at Snowcovered.com Steve Fabianw: http://www.gooddogs.com/dotnetnukesit, stay, code ... good boy!...

Let your modules communicate with eachother now available at snowcovered
Let your modules communicate with eachother. Always wanted or needed a way to have one module change content if you do something in another module then this is what you need! Based on the throwing and catching of events you can have your modules communicate with eachother. For example you can create a modified version of the “Links” module that throws an event when a link is clicked. A modified version of the “HTML” module can catch those event and show the corresponding content. This software is opensource and written in VB.NET and written for the IBUYSPY platform. In order ...

Alternative to Text/HTML module Now available with replaceable tags
Brillnat DbHTML module  w/ replaceable tagsThis and other Brillnat modules can be purchased on snowcovered.com An alternative to the core Text/HTML module that functions like it, but also allow tags to be placed in the text that will be replaced with data from several sources.  1.  A selection set from a database 2.  Logged in user profile3.  Portal information4.  Querystring parameters5.  User host information For HTML savvy DotNetNuke implementers who want simple data access. You provide an optional connection string and SQL ...

Web resources about - Drupal module for BrowserID now available - mozilla.dev.identity

BrowserID: A Better Way to Sign In
BrowserID Home How it works Developers Sign In Sign Out New to BrowserID? Learn more Account Manager Your Email Addresses edit done Password ...

mozilla/browserid · GitHub
browserid - Persona is a secure, distributed, and easy to use identification system.

Explained: BrowserID: what it is and why you should care
BrowserID: what it is and why you should care BrowserID is a method, presented in July 2011, to use email addresses to prove an identity and ...

Mozilla unveils a new ‘Persona’ for its BrowserID easy login technology
Mozilla has announced Persona, a new public-facing name for its BrowserID technology, which aims to make it easier to sign in to websites and ...

Mozilla Corporation - LinkedIn
Welcome to the company profile of Mozilla Corporation on LinkedIn. Mozilla is a thriving community of intelligent, principled and passionate ...

BrowserID and me
... and User Data at Mozilla. This is an awesome and challenging responsibility, and I’ve been busy. When I took on this new responsibility, BrowserID ...

Black Duck Software Media Coverage
Read more about how Black Duck is helping organizations make better software faster and for less money by harnessing the power of open source ...

Google Paying Mozilla $900M in Search Deal: ATD
Google will pay Mozilla $300 million a year for the next three years in a search deal it renewed earlier this week. The deal will give Mozilla ...

Haskellers
Haskell Language English Japanese Spanish Hebrew Russian Ukrainian The meeting place for professional Haskell programmers Overview Groups Find ...

Identity at Mozilla
This past year we’ve been building the core of a Web-scale identity system. We’ve been calling it BrowserID: our name both for the technology1 ...