Create a webextesion who open and read a zim file

Hi,

I'd like to create a webextension who open a zim file.
Someone can explain to me how i need to tell to firefox that he can open it and how can i mention that is my extension who must do it.

My actual solution (dirty) :
a python script who
1.decode zim file and extract all files in a temp directory.
2. launch firefox with the index.html
0
jerem
10/26/2017 4:45:31 PM
mozilla.dev.identity 1643 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

That's not the right mailing list to ask browser extension related questio=
ns=2E Aside from that currently the Browser Extension API is targeted at th=
e web content=2E So I believe it is not possible to open and process extern=
al files=2E

On 26 October 2017 19:45:31 EEST, jerem=2Eferry@gmail=2Ecom wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'd like to create a webextension who open a zim file=2E
>Someone can explain to me how i need to tell to firefox that he can
>open it and how can i mention that is my extension who must do it=2E
>
>My actual solution (dirty) :
>a python script who
>1=2Edecode zim file and extract all files in a temp directory=2E
>2=2E launch firefox with the index=2Ehtml

--=20
=D0=A1=2E
0
UTF