Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos

--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73

Hello people of Firefox OS,

After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia
and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists.
So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed
to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new
dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g.

Thanks!
Michael

--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73

ter a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and =
dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we=
 are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one=
 of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos li=
st and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g.<br><br></di=

--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73--
0
Michael
8/27/2015 2:47:43 PM
mozilla.dev.gaia 3196 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow