Thunderbird: getting messageManager for currently displayed email.

Hi friends,

In Firefox we use the gBrowser.selectedBrowser.messageManager to be capable of using the sendAsyncMessage function to communicate to a proper script.

How do we get a messageManager in Thunderbird? The window.messageManager supports only nsIMessageBroadcaster, so there's no way to send a message to specific script using sendAsyncManager.

My solution is:

var emailMessageManager = window.messageManager.getChildAt(0);
emailMessageManager.sendAsyncMessage(...)

I wonder if there is a proper way to obtain this messageManager.
0
susbox
8/15/2016 8:00:07 PM
mozilla.dev.extensions 5694 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Solved:

var msgMgr = window.getBrowser().messageManager;
0
susbox