Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please.....

please tell me if you know about this.....   eagerly waiting for reply... Thanks in advance.
0
Dnyaneshwar
7/19/2015 12:52:35 PM
mozilla.dev.extensions 5694 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Can anyone tell me how to use javascript debugger hook in firefox extension(addons-sdk) please.....
thanks in advance ...

Can anyone tell me how to use javascript debugger hook in firefox extension(addons-sdk) please.....
can you provide addons-sdk code for the same, because I am new for this and wants to learn this. Thanks in advance. On 2015-07-19 7:44 AM, Dnyaneshwar Patil wrote: > can you provide addons-sdk code for the same, because I am new for this and wants to learn this. Hello, Dnyaneshwar - The best place to ask questions like this is at: https://ask.mozilla.org/questions/ You might find your answer there already, and if not you should ask it so the next person with that question does. Good luck, - mhoye On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 5:29:56 PM UTC+5:45, Dnyaneshwar Patil wr...

Firefox extension show up at the TB extension site
When I do a search for extensions at the Thunderbird extension website: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/extensions/ I get a bunch of extensions which don't even work in Thunderbird and which in fact are intended for Firefox. This has been happening for a very long time too, and I don't know who to complain to about it. Does anybody know a way around this problem or why it's happening? TIA -- John Corliss On 06/13/2015 10:04 AM, John Corliss wrote: > When I do a search for extensions at the Thunderbird extension website: > > https://addons....

Firefox Extension Developer's Extension
Can't find a Firefox extension you like? Write your own. A recent article in Linux Journal shows how to roll your own extensions for Firefox: Building Firefox Extensions, Justin Huff, August 2007, p.74 You start here: http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/extensiondev/ "The Extension Developer's Extension exists to make life easier for Firefox extension developers. Testing JavaScript code, prototyping XUL layouts, and building XPI packages are all made easier by this extension. Install it and try it out!" There's a lot of other good information ab...

Creating a Firefox extension using a C++ library
Hello, I am having some trouble making a Firefox extension that makes use of a C++ library. Situation: I have written a relatively small library that detects several system properties and puts them in CC/PP[1] RDF. (Tiny example: [2]) What I want the extension to do is to read the RDF generated by the library and append it to every HTTP request header (as a HTTP extension[3]) that Firefox sends out. I have never before written an extension. I have read several pages on the Mozilla Developer Center (including "Building an Extension", "Setting HTTP request h...

[Firefox] Detect other loaded extensions / wait that all extensions are loaded
Hi, That's a pretty forward problem i encounter: from the JS code of my own extension, i need to check weither an extension is/will be loaded (ie. Firebug). The best could be a way to get the list of installed and active extensions. But waiting for all extensions to be loaded and then checking the var Firebug would do the trick as well. Thank you! W dniu 2012-06-29 03:03, Ninj pisze: > Hi, > > That's a pretty forward problem i encounter: from the JS code of my own extension, i need to check weither an extension is/will be loaded (ie. Firebug). > > The bes...

Extension to check compatibility of other extensions with next version of FireFox
I'm using FF 1.5.07, with a *lot* if extensions. I would like to use 2.0 RC1, but first I want to know how many of my extensions will be disabled. It would be good to have an extension, which will scan all the extensions I have, and list those which are compatible with 2.0, and those which are not. Does such a thing exist? -- Andy Mabbett Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards: <http://www.no2id.net/> Free Our Data: <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk> Andy Mabbett <usenet200309@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote: >...

Firefox View extension like IE View extension?
Hello. I use SeaMonkey v1.1.17 heavily and sometimes I use IE6 and Firefox when the Web sites/pages doesn't work properly for whatever reasons and for testings. I use IE View (http://ieview.mozdev.org/) extension for launching Web pages from SeaMonkey. Is there one for Firefox too and works on all OS' (Mac OS X 10.2.8, Debian/Linux, etc.)? Thank you in advance. :) -- "An ant can do more than an ox that is lying down." --unknown /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phil/Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) | |o o| | Ant's Quality Forage...

How to detect the installed extension in Firefox without install any extension
I am not sure I post the question at a right place, Please kindly advice if I am wrong. I am trying to find a way that can find out all installed extension in Firefox. Is there any idea can reach this goal? Thank you. You can do that using the AddonManager.jsm JavaScript module, see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/Add-on_Manager/AddonManager Here is how about:support retrieves and sorts the information: http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-release/source/toolkit/content/Troubleshoot.jsm#137 Archaeopteryx -------- Original-Nachricht -------- Betreff:...

CREATING FIREFOX EXTENSIONS
This tutorial will show you how to create your first extension from scratch http://extensions.roachfiend.com/howto.php ...

How to create Firefox extension that inserts an image next to a link ?
Hi, I am trying to create an extension for firefox, which will insert an image next to all links in the loaded web pages - and when I place mouse pointer over that image, it'll display a dialog box/ css box. Are there any resources on the web that can be of some help in this ? Thanks. T-bird Leader anonym radioed the tower On 10/19/2006 12:25 PM: > Hi, > > I am trying to create an extension for firefox, which will insert an > image next to all links in the loaded web pages - and when I place > mouse pointer over that image, it'll display a dial...

when searching extensions for Tbird, Firefox extensions show up in search results too
Name: Peter Liepmann Email: PeterL_at_hvc.RR.com Product: Thunderbird Summary: when searching extensions for Tbird, Firefox extensions show up in search results too Comments: From https://addons.mozilla.org/?application=thunderbird I expect to be searching extensions for TB unless I change something. Past the first page, it seems to include FF exts too. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5 ...

how to access and use NSS certificate functions From a Firefox extension code?
I'm currently working on a project where i need to validate a certificate s= end by the web application to the browser in an HTTP header. In fact, I don= 't need an implementation of HTTPS in this project, I only need to validate= the Base64 received certificate with the same process used in the HTTPS p= rotocol.=20 I can easily program the server side using PHP openSSL module , but I need = help in in how to implement a prototype of my preposition as a Firefox exte= nsion. From my research I found that Firefox verify certificate using NSS Certific= ate Functions: https:...

Web resources about - Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please..... - mozilla.dev.extensions

List of Firefox extensions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turn Off the Lights – is used to obscure or mask content other than a running video (context cosmetics to enhance user experience or UX or QoE ...

Pushbullet Update Brings Copy & Paste Feature To The Chrome And Firefox Extensions, A Few Other Enhancements ...
You guys love Pushbullet, right? If not, it's probably because you haven't used it. This is easily one of the most powerful utilities available ...

Mozilla approves Nazi-themed, anti-feminism Firefox extension
Mozilla could soon find itself at the center of a new controversy, as it just approved a Firefox extension, called Men Kampf , designed with ...

New Firefox extensions
Posted by Glen Murphy, Software Engineer, Firefox Team It wasn't that long ago that I was eating Vegemite on toast back in my homeland of Australia, ...

Backup Your Firefox Extensions
If you use Firefox, there's a big chance you've installed extensions. There are some extensions that change your browsing habits, so you'd like ...

15 useful Firefox extensions for bloggers
If you're looking for ways to improve your blogging efficiency, look no further than these browser add-ons. From SEO information to search help, ...

Firesheep Firefox extension opens fire on sheep-browsers
... authentication cookies are vulnerable to Firesheep. That is unless you TLS-encrypt everywhere, implementing HTTPS for every page. A new Firefox ...

Edge Vs Internet Explorer: New Microsoft Browser Supports Chrome, Firefox Extensions And Has A Built-In ...
Microsoft is officially ditching Internet Explorer for good. The Redmond-headquartered tech giant has announced that all Windows 10 devices will ...

Favorite Firefox Extensions
If you’re not using Firefox browser yet you’re not going to understand why I’m giddy about something called extensions. Since Firefox is an open ...

Firefox extension blocks dangerous Web attack
NoScript upgrade stops "clickjacking" attacks, where a person browsing the Web clicks on a malicious, invisible link without realizing it