Auto-Signing of Existing Addons on AMO?

I got an email from AMO some time ago regarding auto-signing on my
single Firefox addon at AMO. I have gotten none about my several addons
for Thunderbird at AMO. Is this going to happen? I understand that
signed addons will be required in TB as they are now in FF sometime in
the future.

whitedavidp
10/12/2016 4:37:59 PM
mozilla.dev.extensions 5694 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 10/12/16 10:37 AM, whitedavidp@fastmail.us wrote:
> I got an email from AMO some time ago regarding auto-signing on my
> single Firefox addon at AMO. I have gotten none about my several addons
> for Thunderbird at AMO. Is this going to happen? I understand that
> signed addons will be required in TB as they are now in FF sometime in
> the future.
>
> Thanks

I don't know of any concrete plans to require add-on signing on
Thunderbird. If that came up, we would consider auto-signing the
existing group, but that's not the case at the moment.

Jorge
0
Jorge