ZTE OPEN update required

since the 1.1 and 1.2 have fragmentation issues comparing with 1.0 we need =
urgently an update to at least 1.1 for the zte open, because of new API's a=
nd security matters if we dont have any we will have problems with privileg=
ed and certified apps done by some developers=0A
0
jose
9/18/2013 8:04:32 AM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Updating Zte Open
Hello, I am trying to update my phone to a custom version of firefox os that I have build, the process seems to fail at the very end during the flashing stage. Here is the output of the "./flash " command. Since the user-data and cache are erased I phone boots up to the "the first time use" screen. rog% sudo ./flash.sh [sudo] password for abhiram: < waiting for device > erasing 'cache'... OKAY [ 0.531s] finished. total time: 0.531s erasing 'userdata'... OKAY [ 1.399s] finished. total time: 1.399s sending ...

Updating Gaia on ZTE Open
Hello, Just bought a ZTE Open from the UK Ebay site and I want to update to Gaia 1.1. I have managed to root the device. But I noticed that the `make reset-gaia` script ends up calling something like this: adb shell cd /data/local && find . -type f | xargs sha1sum But there's no `find` command on the device. So, my question is: do I have to upgrade B2G first? On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:58:46 AM UTC+2, Cristi Burca wrote: > Hello, > > > > Just bought a ZTE Open from the UK Ebay site and I want to update to Gaia 1.1. > > ...

Build B2G for ZTE Open
Hello, I have a ZTE Open on which I want to flash the latest B2G. On IRC I've been told that on some internal Wiki page it is mentioned to use 'ikura' as the device for ./config.sh if I want to build for ZTE Open, but when we looked to the source code of the config.sh we've noticed that 'ikura' is not part of the device list. Anybody have any idea how should I proceed forward ? PS: Sorry, I'm new to mailing lists, so if I've messed up something, I'm sorry. Best regards, Nick Le jeudi 1 ao=FBt 2013 11:04:09 UTC+2, Nicolae Surdu a =E9crit=A0: &...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Link to help update the ZTE OPEN.
https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home On Monday, March 3, 2014 7:06:07 AM UTC+9, Everton Figueiredo wrote: > https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home Thank you!! My hard briked ZTE Open has been restored. On Monday, March 3, 2014 12:06:07 AM UTC+2, Everton Figueiredo wrote: > https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home Too bad this is a windows solution, I'm on linux and my phone is hard bricked :( ...

ZTE Open-- bricked when updating OS
Hi, So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the thing to do. I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After a while, I received a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think nothing of it so I said okay and it began downloading. Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some reason, I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought, maybe it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong. Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the bo...

Firmware update for LATAM ZTE Open
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry if this has been already discussed but I haven't found any information on the subject. I own a ZTE Open phone, that I received during the last Summit in 1013. The phone comes shipped with the firmware OPEN_LATAM_FFOS_V1.1.0B01 I want to update the firmware of this phone. I know I have to compile the newer FFOS version myself because ZTE doesn't ship it for this phone, but this is not a problem. My problem is that, as many other, this phone has fastboot disabled (it doesn't even show up in adb devices) and I've read that I first have to i...

Correctly updating ZTE Open C
Hello. I have a ZTE Open C with unlocked bootloader and a 1.4 build installed. I r= e-flashed to 1.4 instantly after the phone was delivered. My question is, h= ow do I correctly update it from source without losing my data? Currently, = I'm pulling the latest source from git, doing this:=20 git pull=20 ../repo sync -d=20 And then flash it to the phone using.=20 ../build.sh gecko=20 ../flash.sh gecko=20 Then I change directory to gaia and build/update it using:=20 make clean && make install-gaia All flashes okay, without any errors but I still got old build identified...

Updated firmware for ZTE Open C?
Hi, is there an easy way (that means not having to build it myself) to install an up-to-date firmware on the ZTE Open C? A few days ago I stumbled across http://paulrouget.com/e/openc/ which seems to suggest that you can just install Flame builds, but the builds linked from that page are now also a bit outdated - I guess this is because the Flame builds have moved to a KitKat base which isn't compatible with the ZTE Open C any more... Any ideas? Christof -- http://cmeerw.org sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org ...

Updating ZTE Open to 1.1
is there any way to update zte open to v1.1? On Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:54:11 AM UTC-7, jose llopis wrote: > is there any way to update zte open to v1.1? Here are the steps I took to create a new boot image for the ZTE Open which allows installing dev builds of FxOS: https://gist.github.com/joshuapurcell/6513333 Someone named edu at the following link was the first one I found to figure out the steps, and I made minor changes for the steps to work in my environment (Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit): http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions ...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

Opening Attachments requires open with
--____FIQQVPUJZTDJCUMCPCGT____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Thu, 2 Nov 2005 04:34:47 +1300" Hi There! GW654 and this single PC, which is XP SP2 will NOT open attachments in the = specified application automatically. Default Actions has been set and triple checked. Same attachments will open in explorer fine. Where can I check for a broken link? --____FIQQVPUJZTDJCUMCPCGT____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____XLWEFZKUINHGUPXAEDKW____" ...

Web resources about - ZTE OPEN update required - mozilla.dev.b2g

Some Assembly Required (radio program) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some Assembly Required is a sound collage radio program in the United States, produced in Minneapolis , Minnesota . It is the first radio show ...

Third-Party Apps No Longer Required To Create Facebook Promotions
Facebook Tuesday announced updated guidelines for promotions on the social network, and the most prominent change was the removal of the requirement ...

Security Check Required - Facebook
Facebook logo Email or Phone Password Keep me logged in Forgotten your password? Sign Up Security Check Please enter the text below Can't read ...

Action required for new Graph API Webhooks
Action required for new Graph API Webhooks

Facebook opens up promotions policy; third-party apps no longer required
Another step in its simplification process , Facebook is making it easier for pages to run promotions or contests , by removing the requirement ...

UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE) on the App Store on iTunes
Get UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The #Portland #airport #carpet required selfie. #PDX #pdxairport - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore domesticat's photos on Flickr. domesticat has uploaded 6624 photos to Flickr.

How Create Blank App Icons On Your Home Screen - No Jailbreak Required! - YouTube
Link to tutorial: http://bitly.com/iemptylink Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: http://www.faceb ...

Urgent action is required to help Arab Christians
Muslims have a key role to play in preserving a continued Christian presence in the Middle East, writes Michael Young

Position vacant: Queenslander required to beat up Paul Gallen
It should be the easiest job vacancy to fill in the entire state.