ZTE Open-- bricked when updating OS

Hi,
So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
thing to do.
I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
a while, I received
a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
nothing of it so I
said okay and it began downloading.

 Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
reason,
I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
maybe
it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.

Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
when I hold
the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
Open image online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
Ernie
8/28/2013 6:31:21 PM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Check follow URL:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/selectproduct.html?type=software

Select a country (venezuela, spain, colombia)  on first column, select SmartPhones on second column and select Open (Movistar) or another company.
Using this via you get Download option to get stock update.zip. Possibly you cannot use your SIM card if you selected a non-compatible carrier/country, then try with another country.

Another possible method is check the URL: http://firefox.ztems.com/
Download "Update package of Android GB for OPEN device". This package is used only if you phone had Android GB previously (yeah, apparently exist zte open with GB running) but probably this method can be used to get your phone live again.

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:01:21 PM UTC-4:30, Ernie Powell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
>
> thing to do.
>
> I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
>
> a while, I received
>
> a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
>
> nothing of it so I
>
> said okay and it began downloading.
>

>  Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
>
> reason,
>
> I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
>
> maybe
>
> it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
>
> Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
>
> Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.
>

> Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
>
> is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
>
> when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
>
> when I hold
>
> the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
>
> Open image online.

edujoseg
8/28/2013 8:04:01 PM
I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the later=
 fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymore, =
only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod rec=
overy (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.

Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the refla=
sh!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who propose=
s to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is abs=
olutely unacceptable!

Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i hav=
e backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.
0
daniel
10/13/2013 1:36:27 PM
I will send an email to ZTE about this. I will let you know what they say.

Andreas

Sent from Mobile.

> On Oct 13, 2013, at 6:40, "daniel.ina1@googlemail.com" <daniel.ina1@googl=
email.com> wrote:

> I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the lat=
er fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymore=
, only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod r=
ecovery (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.

> Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the ref=
lash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who propo=
ses to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is a=
bsolutely unacceptable!

> Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i h=
ave backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.
Andreas
10/13/2013 1:46:49 PM
"Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"

Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shitty as it is.

But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working OS on top of garbage hardware.
0
an
10/13/2013 7:08:47 PM
I just wanted to say I had a similar but better experience. After bricking m=
y device, I found ZTE to be of no help and was directed to contact the eBay s=
eller. After contacting the ZTE US eBay seller and explaining the situation a=
nd going back and forth on possible solutions for about a week, I received a=
n rma number and had a replacement device a week later.

> On Oct 13, 2013, at 8:46, Andreas Gal <andreas.gal@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> I will send an email to ZTE about this. I will let you know what they say.=

>=20
> Andreas
>=20
> Sent from Mobile.
>=20
>> On Oct 13, 2013, at 6:40, "daniel.ina1@googlemail.com" <daniel.ina1@googl=
email.com> wrote:
>>=20
>> I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the lat=
er fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymore,=
 only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod rec=
overy (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.
>>=20
>> Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the ref=
lash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who propos=
es to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is abs=
olutely unacceptable!
>>=20
>> Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i h=
ave backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.
Kris
10/13/2013 7:15:35 PM
Andreas was so kind to forward my issue to some other Mozilla people who no=
w forwarded it to ZTE. I really hope that ZTE will find a better way to dea=
l with this situation, especially if I'm not the only having this problem.

I own a couple other devices, but normally for developer devices there is a=
 way to recover from a brick without the manufacturer's help (i.e. sbf_flas=
h for Motorola Devices or Odin/Heimdall for Samsung). For other ZTE devices=
 like the ZTE Skate III there seem to be various other tricks like putting =
a specially named image with contents on the SDcard or some external tools.=
 I am pretty sure there is also something similar for the ZTE Open (which s=
eems to be pretty much the same as the ZTE KIS), so it would be extremely h=
elpful if ZTE would share their info with FFOS developers/enthusiasts.
0
daniel
10/13/2013 7:37:35 PM
On 13/10/13 09:36 AM, daniel.ina1@googlemail.com wrote:
> I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the later fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymore, only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod recovery (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.
>
> Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!
>
> Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i have backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.

You can download the update.zip image from ZTE directly.

You put it on the SD card and boot the phone. It will update.

To download

For the US phone
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html

For the European phone:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html

I don't have a device myself but I have been told this works from people
that has similar issues.

Hope this helps.

Hub
0
ISO
10/13/2013 8:55:32 PM
Hubert: Thanks, but this works unless you haven't also bricked your recover=
y. If you look at the instructions inside the archive you can see that it n=
eeds to be flashed from recovery. Holding down the volume rocker will not s=
tart flashing "blindly" but just get you into recovery.

This might help for some people, but unfortunately not for me.
0
daniel
10/13/2013 9:32:48 PM
El mi=E9rcoles, 28 de agosto de 2013 13:31:21 UTC-5, Ernie Powell escribi=
=F3:
> Hi,
>=20
> So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
>=20
> thing to do.
>=20
> I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. Aft=
er
>=20
> a while, I received
>=20
> a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
>=20
> nothing of it so I
>=20
> said okay and it began downloading.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>  Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
>=20
> reason,
>=20
> I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
>=20
> maybe
>=20
> it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
>=20
> Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
>=20
> Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that =
it
>=20
> is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
>=20
> when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
>=20
> when I hold
>=20
> the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
>=20
> Open image online.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, i try to enter into recovery mode of my zte open, but for some reason i=
 don=B4t get it, not working, i hold the start button and volume up button =
but the  cel starts with the firefox os logo and then the sitting fox but n=
othing happens, the fox still forever.

Anyone know what happens?
0
julian3079
10/14/2013 2:14:04 AM
Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
an <novac.andu@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for
> the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay
> seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price.
> Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"
>
> Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device"
> shitty as it is.
>
> But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for
> your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely
> working OS on top of garbage hardware.

jezra
10/14/2013 4:12:50 PM
Can you elaborate, which part is "extremely poor" in my judgement? The
fact that we have this exchange on this list should at least tell you
that I am both interested in this OS and also aware of its current
state/problems from people who actually work on it. I also installed
it on my phone but since I didn't get any usable help on the power
button issue I gave up on that. Also the fact that I was willing to
spend 80E on a less then minimally attractive device just for its OS
should also tell you something (yeah, maybe this is the poor judgement
you were referring to). But what do you say about the  "partners" who
market a phone that bricks itself while upgrading and instead of
providing service or replacement they want to sell you a new one?

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, jezra <jezra@jezra.net> wrote:
> Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"
>
> On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
> an <novac.andu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for
>> the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay
>> seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price.
>> Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"
>>
>> Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device"
>> shitty as it is.
>>
>> But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for
>> your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely
>> working OS on top of garbage hardware.

andu
10/14/2013 6:18:09 PM
My comment wasn't directed at your judgment. I was actually agreeing
with you and I feel that Mozilla did an extremely poor job in vetting
ZTE as a 'partner'.

As an owner of a ZTE Open, my best advise would be to avoid the ZTE and
get a phone from a company that seems to care. If the rollout of 1.1 is
any indication, get a geeksphone; they've had 1.1 for a few months
and, from what I can tell, they haven't had anti-consumer locks on
the devices that they manufacture.

jezra

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:18:09 +0300
andu novac <novac.andu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you elaborate, which part is "extremely poor" in my judgement? The
> fact that we have this exchange on this list should at least tell you
> that I am both interested in this OS and also aware of its current
> state/problems from people who actually work on it. I also installed
> it on my phone but since I didn't get any usable help on the power
> button issue I gave up on that. Also the fact that I was willing to
> spend 80E on a less then minimally attractive device just for its OS
> should also tell you something (yeah, maybe this is the poor judgement
> you were referring to). But what do you say about the  "partners" who
> market a phone that bricks itself while upgrading and instead of
> providing service or replacement they want to sell you a new one?
>
> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, jezra <jezra@jezra.net> wrote:
> > Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"
> >
> > On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
> > an <novac.andu@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for
> >> the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay
> >> seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price.
> >> Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"
> >>
> >> Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device"
> >> shitty as it is.
> >>
> >> But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for
> >> your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely
> >> working OS on top of garbage hardware.

jezra
10/14/2013 6:35:28 PM
Ah, a misunderstanding, glad we agree. IMO Mozilla should have used at
this stage just existing devices (and encourage porting!)  rather then
come up with these  "developer" phones and the like. Just asking for
extra trouble on a platform which is still green.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM, jezra <jezra@jezra.net> wrote:
> My comment wasn't directed at your judgment. I was actually agreeing
> with you and I feel that Mozilla did an extremely poor job in vetting
> ZTE as a 'partner'.
>
> As an owner of a ZTE Open, my best advise would be to avoid the ZTE and
> get a phone from a company that seems to care. If the rollout of 1.1 is
> any indication, get a geeksphone; they've had 1.1 for a few months
> and, from what I can tell, they haven't had anti-consumer locks on
> the devices that they manufacture.
>
> jezra
>
> On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:18:09 +0300
> andu novac <novac.andu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you elaborate, which part is "extremely poor" in my judgement? The
>> fact that we have this exchange on this list should at least tell you
>> that I am both interested in this OS and also aware of its current
>> state/problems from people who actually work on it. I also installed
>> it on my phone but since I didn't get any usable help on the power
>> button issue I gave up on that. Also the fact that I was willing to
>> spend 80E on a less then minimally attractive device just for its OS
>> should also tell you something (yeah, maybe this is the poor judgement
>> you were referring to). But what do you say about the  "partners" who
>> market a phone that bricks itself while upgrading and instead of
>> providing service or replacement they want to sell you a new one?
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, jezra <jezra@jezra.net> wrote:
>> > Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"

andu
10/14/2013 8:08:36 PM
Below is the return policy for e-Bay ZTE Open phones:
*
Note: Any problems, please contact our customer service first. No RMA,
  we won't sign for the item you return. *

We want our customer to be happy with their new product. As you buying
our  products without have an opportunity to examine it, within 7
working days from  the day after we first attempted to deliver your
product we will either exchange  it or cancel your agreement and provide
a refund as detailed below:*

7 Days Return:*
The returns period and the  following instructions apply to sim free
mobile phone.
If upon receiving your handset you decide you no longer want the handset
or the  contract then you can complete a 7 working days return, for this
to be completed  you need to:
1.Contact our customer service team by
2.Ensure the Sim/Handset/Gift/Accessories has not been used
3.All products returned preferable in their original packaging
4.Retain a returns number( RMA), which you will be supplied and seal the
product
5.a.  Returns Number(RMA)
b. All content which include: handset, accessories and free gift.
6.Must  send the parcel back via special delivery, otherwise this policy
will not apply  to your case
7.The refund(postage will not include) will be issued via PayPal after
  confirmation of receiving your returned parcel in required condition
8.Advise our customer service team once you send your parcel( please
include  tracking number, your name, address, RMA and delivery date when
you contact us)  by email
9.Please allow up to 28 days from the date our warehouse received the
phone, for  send you feedback of case processing updatess*

60 Days Exchange:*
If your original handset becomes  faulty, we will be happy to offer a 60
day exchange. The average turn  around time of an exchange is 72 hours
depending if it falls on a weekend. To  process an exchange you need to:
1.Contact our customer service team by
2.Retain an exchange code which you will be supplied
3.Please keep the free gift
4.All products returned preferably in their original packaging.
5.The returned parcel must include:
a. Exchange code
b. Handset, charger, battery, manual and any other included accessories
c. Return form with information filled in, you will be issued one when
you  contact customer service team
6.Send the parcel back via Royal mail special delivery, liability for
the  handset remains with you until we receive it back.
7.Send the parcel back the warehouse within 48 hours of setting up the
exchange
8.Please notify our customer service team once you send the
parcel(please  include racking number, your name, address, RMA and
delivery date when you  contact us)
9.Please note if the one of above requirement doesn't meet then 60 day
exchange  police will not apply to your case. The warehouse will send
the handset back to  you immediately.*

Faulty Goods*
If your handset becomes faulty outside of your 60 day exchange period
then a  repair can be arranged (please note this service only apply to
the handset comes  with valid manufacture warranty).To set up a repair
you will need to:
1.Contact our customer service team by
2.The returned parcel for repair must include:
a.RMA number ( you will issued one when you contact our customer service
team)
b.Faulty unit
c.Return form with information filled in, you will be issued one when
you  contact customer service team
3.We suggest you send the repair unit by royal mail special delivery as
it is an  insured service, liability for the handset remains with you
until we receive it  back.
4.Please notify our customer service team once you send the parcel
(please  include racking number, your name, address, RMA and delivery
date when you  contact us).
5.We will notify you cost of repair, you can choose either you want this
service  or not.
6.If you choosing not to carry on repair service, there are two options
for your  to choose:
a. we can deliver the faulty handset to you and you will be charged a
delivery  fee based on the type of handset;
b. You can notify us to keep the faulty handset and our repair
specialists will  dispose your faulty unit safely.
c.Please contact our customer service once you made your choice
7.Please allow up to 28 days of repair process to finish. Your hand set
will  send back to you by tracked service. We will notify you by email
when the  repairer process is finished.

*Note: The Refunds, Exchange and Repair Policy do not affect your
statutory rights.*

*Additional guarantee from ZTE:
*

*If your phone was bricked during upgrade, because of ZTE provided wrong
upgrade files. You may apply to exchange a new one at e-Bay store.
Please contact ZTE e-Bay store via e-Bay message. *

Thomas

? 13/10/13 ??12:37, daniel.ina1@googlemail.com ??:

> Andreas was so kind to forward my issue to some other Mozilla people who now forwarded it to ZTE. I really hope that ZTE will find a better way to deal with this situation, especially if I'm not the only having this problem.
>
> I own a couple other devices, but normally for developer devices there is a way to recover from a brick without the manufacturer's help (i.e. sbf_flash for Motorola Devices or Odin/Heimdall for Samsung). For other ZTE devices like the ZTE Skate III there seem to be various other tricks like putting a specially named image with contents on the SDcard or some external tools. I am pretty sure there is also something similar for the ZTE Open (which seems to be pretty much the same as the ZTE KIS), so it would be extremely helpful if ZTE would share their info with FFOS developers/enthusiasts.

Thomas
10/14/2013 11:59:34 PM
I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works, but the=
 update from http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44=
c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html cannot be installed. It says verification failed.=
 Maybe because I tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things wit=
h boot.img.

Can anyone help?

Best, Sven.

Am Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013 22:55:32 UTC+2 schrieb Hubert Figui=E8re:
> On 13/10/13 09:36 AM, daniel.ina1@googlemail.com wrote:
>=20
> > I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the l=
ater fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymo=
re, only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod=
 recovery (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the r=
eflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who pro=
poses to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is=
 absolutely unacceptable!
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i=
 have backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> You can download the update.zip image from ZTE directly.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> You put it on the SD card and boot the phone. It will update.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> To download
>=20
>=20
>=20
> For the US phone
>=20
> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630=
e93e220f8.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> For the European phone:
>=20
> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a1=
5803dc187.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I don't have a device myself but I have been told this works from people
>=20
> that has similar issues.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Hope this helps.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Hub

0
Sven
10/17/2013 3:42:16 PM
I have tried the same procedure that Sven, and get the same message:

  -- Install /sdcard ...
  Finding update package...
  Opening update package...
  Verifying update package...
  E:failed to verify whole-file signature
  E:signature verification failed
  Installation aborted.

I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed off and =
dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.

El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 10:42:16 UTC-5, Sven Ehret  escribi=F3:
> I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works, but t=
he update from http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-=
44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html cannot be installed. It says verification faile=
d. Maybe because I tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things w=
ith boot.img.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Can anyone help?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Best, Sven.
0
andres
10/24/2013 1:43:26 PM
While I have no solution to your problem, I understand how frustrating
it is to ask for help and receive no response. Trust me, you are not
alone in your displeasure with ZTE and Mozilla. Had I known the level of
support that early adopters would receive, I probably never would have
purchased the so called "Open".=20

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 06:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
andres.via@gmail.com wrote:

> I have tried the same procedure that Sven, and get the same message:
>=20
>   -- Install /sdcard ...
>   Finding update package...
>   Opening update package...
>   Verifying update package...
>   E:failed to verify whole-file signature
>   E:signature verification failed
>   Installation aborted.
>=20
> I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed
> off and dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.
>=20
> El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 10:42:16 UTC-5, Sven Ehret  escribi=C3=
=B3:
> > I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works,
> > but the update from
> > http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3=
a15803dc187.html
> > cannot be installed. It says verification failed. Maybe because I
> > tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things with
> > boot.img.
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Can anyone help?
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Best, Sven.

jezra

Sorry for the delayed response, the Mozilla liaison has requested that
ZTE post images that are more loose about the key/signature to resolve
this. I would add this to the request and appreciate your time to report
it to us. Just to clarify, is your case a UK device? Thanks for your
patience.

Regards,
Michelle Luna
Mobile & Firefox OS Support Manager
Mozilla

On 10/24/13 6:43 AM, andres.via@gmail.com wrote:
> I have tried the same procedure that Sven, and get the same message:
>
>    -- Install /sdcard ...
>    Finding update package...
>    Opening update package...
>    Verifying update package...
>    E:failed to verify whole-file signature
>    E:signature verification failed
>    Installation aborted.
>
> I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed off and dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.
>
> El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 10:42:16 UTC-5, Sven Ehret  escribi�:
>> I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works, but the update from http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html cannot be installed. It says verification failed. Maybe because I tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things with boot.img.
>>

>> Can anyone help?
>>

>> Best, Sven.

Michelle
10/24/2013 8:04:09 PM
Hi Michelle, I guess you are the same mluna from Mozilla forum.

Thank you for your response, my device is from Colombia, and is the same de=
vice reported as bricked by my lovely wife aledelreal.

https://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/974554#answer-494262

So, we bought the phone in Movistar Colombia. And we took it to technical s=
upport.

To be frank, we are afraid that Movistar consider the phone has no warranty=
, because we have upgraded the phone ourselves.

El jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013 15:04:09 UTC-5, Michelle Luna  escribi=F3:
> [...]
>=20
> >    E:signature verification failed
>=20
> >    Installation aborted.
>=20
> >
>=20
> > I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed off =
and dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.
>=20
> >
>=20
> > El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 10:42:16 UTC-5, Sven Ehret  escribi=F3=
:
>=20
> >> I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works, bu=
t the update from http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3=
ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html cannot be installed. It says verification fa=
iled. Maybe because I tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting thing=

andres
10/27/2013 6:37:10 PM
Exactly same problem here. I'm in the same boat. Really hope ZTE to just pr=
ovide a package of last resort that disables checksum verification.

Now the phone is sitting in my drawer collecting dust.

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:43:26 AM UTC-5, andre...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have tried the same procedure that Sven, and get the same message:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>   -- Install /sdcard ...
>=20
>   Finding update package...
>=20
>   Opening update package...
>=20
>   Verifying update package...
>=20
>   E:failed to verify whole-file signature
>=20
>   E:signature verification failed
>=20
>   Installation aborted.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed off an=
d dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 10:42:16 UTC-5, Sven Ehret  escribi=F3:
>=20
> > I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works, but=
 the update from http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3a=
b-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html cannot be installed. It says verification fai=
led. Maybe because I tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things=
 with boot.img.
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Can anyone help?
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Best, Sven.

0
yfyuan
11/7/2013 5:55:08 PM

I bricked my ZTE Open using the following website http://firefox.ztems.com/=
 , apparently it's the "official ZTE Firefox OS Update Website", but all I =
managed to do was install B2G from March 2013 using it.

From here the device booted, but the Firefox OS Recovery Utility was replac=
ed with Android Recovery Utility, and all Verification failed.

Had to then root the device and install CWM recovery using adb http://pof.e=
slack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/ ,=
 and then I could flash the ZTE Devices update by removing 3 lines from the=
 updater script regarding assert.

the 3 lines are:=20

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") =3D=3D "roamer2" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") =3D=3D "roamer2");
assert(getprop_new("ro.build.display.id") =3D=3D "OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS");

I then self built v1.2 and was able to replace the cwm and the root with Fi=
refox OS Recovery Utility, allowing me to get back to stock Firefox OS 1.0.=
horus
11/7/2013 9:44:37 PM
El jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013 16:44:37 UTC-5, Philip Wright  escribi=F3=
:
> I bricked my ZTE Open using the following website http://firefox.ztems.co=
m/ , apparently it's the "official ZTE Firefox OS Update Website", but all =
I managed to do was install B2G from March 2013 using it.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> From here the device booted, but the Firefox OS Recovery Utility was repl=
aced with Android Recovery Utility, and all Verification failed.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Had to then root the device and install CWM recovery using adb http://pof=
..eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/=
 , and then I could flash the ZTE Devices update by removing 3 lines from t=
he updater script regarding assert.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> the 3 lines are:=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> assert(getprop("ro.product.device") =3D=3D "roamer2" ||
>=20
> getprop("ro.build.product") =3D=3D "roamer2");
>=20
> assert(getprop_new("ro.build.display.id") =3D=3D "OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS");
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I then self built v1.2 and was able to replace the cwm and the root with =
Firefox OS Recovery Utility, allowing me to get back to stock Firefox OS 1.=
0.0

I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the anim=
ated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.
0
Ernesto
11/22/2013 6:38:40 PM
On 22/11/2013 19:38, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
> I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the animated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.

Where did you buy it from? I got one from ZTE's UK shop and it had this
problem, I solved it by flashing their updated 1.0.1 image available here:

http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html

Look for a file called "OPEN(European Standard) SD card upgrading
instruction & software package(ebay)-225500B0291OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B02"

I followed the instructions given in the archive but I had to do the
update procedure (boot into fastboot, run the update, etc...) with the
phone disconnected from the USB cable. Somehow it entered the non-stop
reboot cycle when it was connected. After the update it worked fine and
I haven't seen the reboot cycle anymore.

  Gabriele
0
Gabriele
11/22/2013 6:48:11 PM
El viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013 13:48:11 UTC-5, Gabriele Svelto  escrib=
i=F3:
> On 22/11/2013 19:38, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
>=20
> > I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the =
animated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Where did you buy it from? I got one from ZTE's UK shop and it had this=
=20
>=20
> problem, I solved it by flashing their updated 1.0.1 image available here=
:
>=20
>=20
>=20
> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a1=
5803dc187.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Look for a file called "OPEN(European Standard) SD card upgrading=20
>=20
> instruction & software package(ebay)-225500B0291OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B0=
2"
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I followed the instructions given in the archive but I had to do the=20
>=20
> update procedure (boot into fastboot, run the update, etc...) with the=20
>=20
> phone disconnected from the USB cable. Somehow it entered the non-stop=20
>=20
> reboot cycle when it was connected. After the update it worked fine and=
=20
>=20
> I haven't seen the reboot cycle anymore.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>   Gabriele

I have a ZTE Open (American Edition). In the MicroSD card I have this:

OPEN (American Standard) SD card upgrading instruction & software package (=
ebay)-223990B0249OPEN_US_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B02

But when I go to Recovery and try to upgrade from my MicroSD card, tell me:

E: failed to Verify whole-file signature
0
Ernesto
11/22/2013 6:53:44 PM
Wondering if anyone can help. After trying to get 1.02 B onto a ZTE open I am now stuck with the ANRDOID recovery 3g recovery tool. Where do I go from here?

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:31:21 PM UTC+1, Ernie Powell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
>
> thing to do.
>
> I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
>
> a while, I received
>
> a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
>
> nothing of it so I
>
> said okay and it began downloading.
>

>  Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
>
> reason,
>
> I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
>
> maybe
>
> it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
>
> Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
>
> Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.
>

> Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
>
> is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
>
> when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
>
> when I hold
>
> the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
>
> Open image online.

rootuid
12/4/2013 12:45:59 AM
All I have on the phone now is the Android Recovery Utility and any attempt=
 to update fails with verification errors.

Can I root the phone now? I don't believe so as there is no os ?

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:31:21 PM UTC+1, Ernie Powell wrote:

I bricked my ZTE Open using the following website http://firefox.ztems.com/=
 , apparently it's the "official ZTE Firefox OS Update Website", but all I =
managed to do was install B2G from March 2013 using it.=20

From here the device booted, but the Firefox OS Recovery Utility was replac=
ed with Android Recovery Utility, and all Verification failed.=20

Had to then root the device and install CWM recovery using adb http://pof.e=
slack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/ ,=
 and then I could flash the ZTE Devices update by removing 3 lines from the=
 updater script regarding assert.=20

the 3 lines are:=20

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") =3D=3D "roamer2" ||=20
getprop("ro.build.product") =3D=3D "roamer2");=20
assert(getprop_new("ro.build.display.id") =3D=3D "OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS");=20

I then self built v1.2 and was able to replace the cwm and the root with Fi=
refox OS Recovery Utility, allowing me to get back to stock Firefox OS 1.0.=
rootuid
--db89gShW0KX5UdEJFTeo8rjwe2jtUF7tn

Le 13/10/2013 21:08, an a =E9crit :
> "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the =
reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who =
proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but th=
is is absolutely unacceptable!"

> Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shi=
tty as it is.

> But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for you=
r money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working O=
S on top of garbage hardware.

It seems to me that ZTE is making good progress: providing update.zip to
enable fastboot mode for older devices, fastboot mode by default for
newer devices, things like that.

I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
(CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.

The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring=
=2E

Yes, they probably can do more, but rants like this won't help.

--=20
Julien

--db89gShW0KX5UdEJFTeo8rjwe2jtUF7tn

--db89gShW0KX5UdEJFTeo8rjwe2jtUF7tn--
0
Julien
--LT7h6EGkGfpeABOjK0sS3jqgjFchd89IR

Le 14/10/2013 04:14, julian3079@gmail.com a =E9crit :

> Hi, i try to enter into recovery mode of my zte open, but for some reas=
on i don=B4t get it, not working, i hold the start button and volume up b=
utton but the  cel starts with the firefox os logo and then the sitting f=
ox but nothing happens, the fox still forever.

I'm quite sure you're in fastboot mode here :)

To enter recovery, I think you need to use the volume down button
instead of the volume up button.

--LT7h6EGkGfpeABOjK0sS3jqgjFchd89IR

--LT7h6EGkGfpeABOjK0sS3jqgjFchd89IR--
0
Julien
--vOd22DtajHMNRmblF4mM0TNSt4WEN7PLs

Le 07/11/2013 22:44, horus.ra@gmail.com a =E9crit :

> I bricked my ZTE Open using the following website http://firefox.ztems.=
com/ , apparently it's the "official ZTE Firefox OS Update Website", but =
all I managed to do was install B2G from March 2013 using it.

Yes, this website is painfully obsolete.

> From here the device booted, but the Firefox OS Recovery Utility was re=
placed with Android Recovery Utility, and all Verification failed.

> Had to then root the device and install CWM recovery using adb http://p=
of.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressi=
ons/ , and then I could flash the ZTE Devices update by removing 3 lines =
from the updater script regarding assert.

> the 3 lines are:=20
>
> assert(getprop("ro.product.device") =3D=3D "roamer2" ||
> getprop("ro.build.product") =3D=3D "roamer2");
> assert(getprop_new("ro.build.display.id") =3D=3D "OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS");
>
> I then self built v1.2 and was able to replace the cwm and the root wit=
h Firefox OS Recovery Utility, allowing me to get back to stock Firefox O=
S 1.0.0

I'm amazed by your obstinacy here, congrats ;)
Happy to see you managed to get a working phone back. I hope this mail
will help other people too.

--=20
Julien

--vOd22DtajHMNRmblF4mM0TNSt4WEN7PLs

--vOd22DtajHMNRmblF4mM0TNSt4WEN7PLs--
0
Julien
12/4/2013 9:05:56 AM
On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 10:58:55 AM UTC+2, Julien Wajsberg wrote:
> Le 13/10/2013 21:08, an a =E9crit :
>=20
> > "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the =
reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who pr=
oposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this i=
s absolutely unacceptable!"
>=20
> >
>=20
> > Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shi=
tty as it is.
>=20
> >
>=20
> > But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for you=
r money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working OS =
on top of garbage hardware.
>=20
> >
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> It seems to me that ZTE is making good progress: providing update.zip to
>=20
> enable fastboot mode for older devices, fastboot mode by default for
>=20
> newer devices, things like that.

Just got my zte today and it was an "old" device and thanks to Gabriele Sve=
lto's post I applied the proper update. And guess what, as soon as I did th=
at the OS reported that there is no sd card available. Mac OS X also didn't=
 recognize the sd card and wanted to format it. After configuring udev on L=
inux the card became available.

>=20
>=20
>=20
> I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
>=20
> kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
>=20
> (CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
>=20
> other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring=
..

No, they should thank me for buying the device, it is their job to provide =
what they say, a developer device and if there are problems it is their job=
 to provide updates. Forget about cwm, that was the best available at the t=
ime.

>=20
>=20
>=20
> Yes, they probably can do more, but rants like this won't help.

I will excuse you for calling my post a "rant". "Rants" like this started a=
s soon as zte open became available and they did help some of the customers=
, those who could still salvage their device.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> Julien
0
an
12/4/2013 5:00:28 PM
Julien, can you please clarify your statements?:

> I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
>=20
> kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
>=20
> (CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.

> The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
>=20
> other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring=
..
>=20

What do you exactly mean by "they are about me" and which other mails in th=
is thread do you mean? Actually, they don't care at all! They keep posting =
the same, in this situation non-working instructions over and over again. W=
hile this might help people who are stuck with the "signature verification"=
 stuff, it does not help me *at all* whatsoever.

If they actually would care, they would provide instructions and tools for =
flashing the device in diagnostics mode or provide a "factory reflash as a =
service" and charge some reasonable amount of money for that (i.e. 30-40 Eu=
ros).
0
daniel
12/6/2013 10:53:27 PM
Something change? I need the image for UK ebay ZTE open phone.
My phone on 'Android system recovery <3e>' only now. So, wait for last
resort. I have ZTE published image end with:

E:signature verification failed
Instalation aborted.

On 2013.10.24. 23:04, Michelle Luna:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delayed response, the Mozilla liaison has requested that
> ZTE post images that are more loose about the key/signature to resolve
> this. I would add this to the request and appreciate your time to report
> it to us. Just to clarify, is your case a UK device? Thanks for your
> patience.
>
> Regards,
> Michelle Luna
> Mobile & Firefox OS Support Manager
> Mozilla
>
> On 10/24/13 6:43 AM, andres.via@gmail.com wrote:
>> I have tried the same procedure that Sven, and get the same message:
>>
>>    -- Install /sdcard ...
>>    Finding update package...
>>    Opening update package...
>>    Verifying update package...
>>    E:failed to verify whole-file signature
>>    E:signature verification failed
>>    Installation aborted.
>>
>> I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed off
>> and dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.
>>
>> El jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013 10:42:16 UTC-5, Sven Ehret  escribió:
>>> I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works,
>>> but the update from
>>> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html
>>> cannot be installed. It says verification failed. Maybe because I
>>> tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things with boot.img.
>>>

>>> Can anyone help?
>>>

>>> Best, Sven.

Ar cieņu ...
______________________________
//IceDove un Debian //
//Brīvība un drošība//
0
tas_pats
12/7/2013 10:46:13 PM
On Saturday, 7 December 2013 22:46:13 UTC, tas_pats  wrote:
> [...]
>=20
> >>>
>=20
> >>>
>=20
> >>>
>=20
>=20
>=20
> >
>=20
>=20
> >
>=20
> >
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> Ar cie=C5=86u ...
>=20
> ______________________________
>=20
> //IceDove un Debian //
>=20
> //Br=C4=ABv=C4=ABba un dro=C5=A1=C4=ABba//

remove the signature from the update.zip
0
Philip
12/7/2013 11:05:54 PM
Am Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013 00:05:54 UTC+1 schrieb Philip Wright:
> [...]
> >=20
>=20
> > --=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Ar cie=C5=86u ...
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > ______________________________
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > //IceDove un Debian //
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > //Br=C4=ABv=C4=ABba un dro=C5=A1=C4=ABba//
>=20
>=20
>=20
> remove the signature from the update.zip

an how can i remove the signature?
0
gruenhaeuser
12/10/2013 3:13:39 PM
Hello,

Another with the brick problem after update. No fastboot, ADB during less than 1 second, and reboot, without CWM, with signature error of any firmware that I want install.

There are alot of post about people that brick and unbrick this phone and make guides about it, but none of them works.

Mozilla Foundation MUST ask to ZTE publish a firmware for Open that works with "ZTE handset update software" and then It will posible to unbrick ALL Open phones through FTM mode.

Mozilla Foundation, do You want to get users and developers? Solve this BIG TROUBLE. Speak with ZTE, make a VALID guide (without use adb/fastboot but FTM or download mode).

This ZTE Open was like a first ship, but It is shinking.
0
lgg2lgg2
12/22/2013 9:56:48 PM
El viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013 14:18:11 UTC-4:30, Gabriele Svelto  esc=
ribi=F3:
> On 22/11/2013 19:38, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
>=20
> > I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the =
animated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Where did you buy it from? I got one from ZTE's UK shop and it had this=
=20
>=20
> problem, I solved it by flashing their updated 1.0.1 image available here=
:
>=20
>=20
>=20
> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a1=
5803dc187.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Look for a file called "OPEN(European Standard) SD card upgrading=20
>=20
> instruction & software package(ebay)-225500B0291OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B0=
2"
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I followed the instructions given in the archive but I had to do the=20
>=20
> update procedure (boot into fastboot, run the update, etc...) with the=20
>=20
> phone disconnected from the USB cable. Somehow it entered the non-stop=20
>=20
> reboot cycle when it was connected. After the update it worked fine and=
=20
>=20
> I haven't seen the reboot cycle anymore.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>   Gabriele

Can you upload this image to mega or other? version on zte website is v1.1=
=20

I have a boot loop :(
0
gust989
12/23/2013 1:25:28 AM
Hard to understand why zte can't get one thing right with this phone, anywa=
y I followed this tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?=
t=3D2478426 to root the device and install CWM which restored the functiona=
lity of my phone. Afterwards I flashed my own builds without problem. Don't=
 forget to use Eduardo's boot.img (https://mega.co.nz/#!uJ52xZJa!M_YwAEXRwi=
fN21QmQbHgNCcEc5Ml2CKw57IBGxnvdm4).

On Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:56:48 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Another with the brick problem after update. No fastboot, ADB during less=
 than 1 second, and reboot, without CWM, with signature error of any firmwa=
re that I want install.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> There are alot of post about people that brick and unbrick this phone and=
 make guides about it, but none of them works.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Mozilla Foundation MUST ask to ZTE publish a firmware for Open that works=
 with "ZTE handset update software" and then It will posible to unbrick ALL=
 Open phones through FTM mode.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Mozilla Foundation, do You want to get users and developers? Solve this B=
IG TROUBLE. Speak with ZTE, make a VALID guide (without use adb/fastboot bu=
t FTM or download mode).
>=20
>=20
>=20
> This ZTE Open was like a first ship, but It is shinking.
0
an
12/23/2013 7:25:13 AM
Hello,

The problem becomes when the terminal fall into the "reboot bucle". There i=
s only 1 second (aprox.) of ADB service until reboot. In that lapse I can t=
ransfer a maximun of 2,5MB (tested) and not always. Also I have try to send=
 the CWM splited and rejoined inside the /data/local/tmp/ but imposible fla=
sh It. I can list directories, dmesg, change attributes, users, etc. but al=
l in less than 1 second. Also fastboot doesn't work.

Huge problem.
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 12:01:21 PM
Oh, in that second, issue 'adb shell stop-b2g' to prevent Gecko from
starting. Then you will have adb forever. If you are able to run Firefox
OS, go to Settings > Device Information > More Information > Developer
and enable Remote debugging. This switches on the ADB.

On 23/12/13 13:01, lgg2lgg2@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The problem becomes when the terminal fall into the "reboot bucle". There=
 is only 1 second (aprox.) of ADB service until reboot. In that lapse I can=
 transfer a maximun of 2,5MB (tested) and not always. Also I have try to se=
nd the CWM splited and rejoined inside the /data/local/tmp/ but imposible f=
lash It. I can list directories, dmesg, change attributes, users, etc. but =
all in less than 1 second. Also fastboot doesn't work.

> Huge problem.

________________________________

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nu=
estra pol=EDtica de env=EDo y recepci=F3n de correo electr=F3nico en el enl=
ace situado m=E1s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and re=
ceive email on the basis of the terms set out at:
ISO
12/23/2013 12:15:12 PM
Hello,

adb wait-for-device shell stop-b2g
/ystem/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found

adb wait-for-device shell stop b2g
(nothing and continues with rebooting bucle)
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 12:28:26 PM
Hello,

PS output:

USER     PID   PPID  VSIZE  RSS     WCHAN    PC         NAME
root      1     0     480    340   ffffffff 00000000 S /init
root      2     0     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kthreadd
root      3     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S ksoftirqd/0
root      4     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:0
root      5     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D kworker/u:0
root      6     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S khelper
root      7     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S suspend_sys_syn
root      8     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S suspend
root      9     2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S sync_supers
root      10    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S bdi-default
root      11    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kblockd
root      12    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S khubd
root      13    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S l2cap
root      14    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S a2mp
root      15    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S modem_notifier
root      16    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S smd_channel_clo
root      17    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:1
root      18    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/u:1
root      19    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S rpcrouter
root      20    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S rpcrotuer_smd_x
root      21    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S krpcserversd
root      22    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/u:2
root      23    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D voicememo_rpc
root      24    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kadspd
root      25    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kswapd0
root      26    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S fsnotify_mark
root      27    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S crypto
root      40    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_dma_wq
root      41    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_vsync_wq
root      42    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_hist_wq
root      43    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_pipe_ctrl_w
root      45    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kgsl-3d0
root      46    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock0
root      47    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock1
root      48    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock2
root      49    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock3
root      50    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock4
root      51    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock5
root      52    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock6
root      53    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock7
root      54    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock8
root      55    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock9
root      56    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock10
root      57    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock11
root      58    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock12
root      59    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock13
root      60    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock14
root      61    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock15
root      62    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock16
root      63    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock17
root      64    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock18
root      65    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock19
root      72    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S k_rmnet_mux_wor
root      73    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S f_mtp
root      74    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S file-storage
root      75    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:2
root      76    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S diag_wq
root      77    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S diag_cntl_wq
root      78    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:3
root      79    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S irq/146-cyttsp-
root      80    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D krtcclntd
root      81    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D krtcclntcbd
root      82    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kfmradio
root      83    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D kbatteryclntd
root      84    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D kbatteryclntcbd
root      85    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S irq/82-0-000c
root      86    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S KXTIK Workqueue
root      87    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S irq/92-kxtik-ir
root      88    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S iewq
root      89    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D kinteractiveup
root      90    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mmcsdcc_host1
root      91    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S mmcsdcc_host2
root      92    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S binder
root      93    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S krfcommd
root      94    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/u:3
root      95    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 D khsclntd
root      96    1     312    160   ffffffff 00000000 S /sbin/ueventd
root      97    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
root      98    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S flush-31:5
root      99    2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
root      100   2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
root      101   2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
system    104   1     896    272   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/servicemanager
root      105   1     4088   744   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/vold
root      109   1     50404  10652 ffffffff 00000000 D /system/b2g/b2g
root      110   1     7576   964   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/netd
root      111   1     760    296   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/debuggerd
radio     112   1     13652  2212  ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/rild
media     113   1     18236  5180  ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/mediaserver
bluetooth 114   1     1392   616   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/dbus-daemon
keystore  115   1     1796   556   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/keystore
system    125   1     1960   336   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/mm-pp-daemon
root      126   1     868    424   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/getlogtofile
root      127   1     1196   476   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/akmd8962_new
root      130   2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S k_gserial
root      131   2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S k_gsmd
shell     132   1     4524   212   ffffffff 00000000 S /sbin/adbd
root      146   2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S cfg80211
root      170   2     0      0     ffffffff 00000000 S ath6kl
radio     186   1     5524   584   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/qmuxd
root      202   1     2540   532   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/netmgrd
root      219   126   1232   232   ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/busybox
root      220   219   1140   652   ffffffff 00000000 R gzip
shell     245   132   820    372   c0040454 400ccf94 S /system/bin/sh
shell     247   245   1012   344   00000000 40073578 R ps
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 12:35:18 PM
Hello,

DMESG output:

<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Linux version 3.0.8-perf-00001-g807085e=
 (songsy@zte) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 PREEMPT Tue Mar 5 16:32:09 CST =
2013
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc051] revisio=
n 1 (ARMv7), cr=3D10c53c7d
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]CPU: VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT =
aliasing instruction cache
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Machine: roamer2
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper][ZYF@FTM]parse_tag_zteftm: zte FTM disa=
ble !
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) recovery -- Offse=
t:15c Size:60
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) boot -- Offset:1b=
c Size:40
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) splash -- Offset:=
1fc Size:c
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) misc -- Offset:20=
8 Size:4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) cache -- Offset:2=
0c Size:1cc
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) system -- Offset:=
3d8 Size:750
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) userdata -- Offse=
t:b28 Size:4c4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) oem -- Offset:fec=
 Size:8
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) persist -- Offset=
:ff4 Size:c
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) mibib -- Offset:0=
 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) qcsbl -- Offset:e=
 Size:5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) oemsbl1 -- Offset=
:13 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) oemsbl2 -- Offset=
:1d Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) amss -- Offset:87=
 Size:c4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) appsbl -- Offset:=
157 Size:5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) MIBIB -- Offset:0=
 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) SIM_SECURE -- Off=
set:a Size:4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) QCSBL -- Offset:e=
 Size:5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) OEMSBL1 -- Offset=
:13 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) OEMSBL2 -- Offset=
:1d Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]memory pool 3 (start be00000 size 1a000=
00) initialized
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache=
 writeback
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]L310 cache controller enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]L310 cache controller enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]l2x0: 8 ways, CACHE_ID 0x410054c7, AUX_=
CTRL 0x00540000, Cache size: 262144 B
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]smem_find(137, 72): wrong size 64
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]socinfo_init: v4, id=3D131, ver=3D1.1, =
raw_id=3D1543, raw_ver=3D1, hw_plat=3D1, hw_plat_ver=3D65536
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]On node 0 totalpages: 48128
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c07e=
ecdc, node_mem_map c08ac000
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]  Normal zone: 428 pages used for memma=
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]  Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]  Normal zone: 47700 pages, LIFO batch:=
15
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]allocating 5242880 bytes at c0a59000 (c=
59000 physical) for fb
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]length =3D 0 ++=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]length =3D 0 --=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]allocating 0 M at c8b00000 (8d00000 phy=
sical) for F3
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]pcpu-alloc: s0 r0 d32768 u32768 alloc=
=3D1*32768
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]pcpu-alloc: [0] 0=20
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobili=
ty grouping on.  Total pages: 47700
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Kernel command line: androidboot.hardwa=
re=3Droamer2 androidboot.serialno=3DROAMER2 androidboot.baseband=3Dmsm phym=
em=3D256
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0,=
 4096 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 =
(order: 5, 131072 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (=
order: 4, 65536 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Memory: 188MB =3D 188MB total
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Memory: 176188k/176188k available, 4294=
8k reserved, 0K highmem
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Virtual kernel memory layout:
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000  =
 (   4 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000  =
 ( 896 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    DMA     : 0xffc00000 - 0xffe00000  =
 (   2 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    vmalloc : 0xcd800000 - 0xfa000000  =
 ( 712 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xcd600000  =
 ( 214 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000  =
 (   2 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]    modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000  =
 (  14 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]      .init : 0xc0008000 - 0xc0037000  =
 ( 188 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]      .text : 0xc0037000 - 0xc0794e44  =
 (7544 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]      .data : 0xc0796000 - 0xc08047f0  =
 ( 442 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]       .bss : 0xc0804814 - 0xc08a7338  =
 ( 651 kB)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementa=
tion.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]NR_IRQS:261
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] Returned from cpu check=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]sched_clock: 32 bits at 32kHz, resoluti=
on 30517ns, wraps every 131071999ms
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.010] [0: swapper]Console: colour dummy device 80x30
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.010] [0: swapper]console [tty0] enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.010] [0: swapper]Calibrating delay loop... 299.82 BogoMI=
PS (lpj=3D1499136)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys devices
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]hw perfevents: enabled with ARMv7 Corte=
x-A5 PMU driver, 3 counters available
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]print_constraints: dummy:=20
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]rdev_init_debugfs: Error-Bad Function I=
nput
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 16
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] Returned from cpu check=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]acpuclk_7627_init()
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]Shared PLL control available.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]L val: PLL0: 50, PLL1: 12, PLL2: 62
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]L val: PLL4: 52
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]ACPU running at 600000 KHz
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]Id CPU-KHz PLL DIV AHB-KHz ADIV AXI-KHz=
 D0 D1 D2 D4 U0 U1 U2 U4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 0   19200  -1   1    2400    4   30720=
 -1 -1 -1 -1  6  3  4  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 1   61440   1   4    7680    4   61440=
 -1 -1 -1 -1  6  3  4  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 2  122880   1   2   15360    4   61440=
 -1  1 -1 -1  6  3  8  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 3  245760   1   1   30720    4   61440=
 -1  1 -1 -1  6 -1  8  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 4  300000   2   4   37500    4  150000=
 -1  1 -1 -1  6 -1  8  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 5  320000   0   3   40000    4  122880=
 -1  1  4 -1  6 -1  8  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 6  480000   0   2   60000    4  122880=
  5  1  4 -1 -1 -1  8  7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 7  504000   4   2   63000    4  200000=
  5  1  4 -1 -1 -1  8  9
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 8  600000   2   2   75000    4  200000=
  5  2  4  7 -1 -1 -1  9
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 9 1008000   4   1  126000    4  200000=
 -1 -1  8  7 -1 -1 -1 -1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]6 scaling frequencies supported.
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]touch_vdd: vreg_get for S3 failed
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]g_zte_board_id_type: 255
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]g_zte_secboot_mode: 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps1: 1100 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps2: 1100 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps3: 1800 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps4: 2100 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo01: 2100 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo02: 2850 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo03: 1200 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo04: 1100 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo05: 1300 <--> 135=
0 mV normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo06: 1200 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo07: 2600 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo08: 2850 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo09: 1800 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo10: 1800 <--> 300=
0 mV normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo11: 1800 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo12: 2850 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo13: 2850 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo14: 3300 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo15: 1800 <--> 285=
0 mV normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo16: 1800 <--> 285=
0 mV normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo17: 2600 <--> 330=
0 mV normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo18: 2700 mV norma=
l=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo19: 1200 <--> 305=
0 mV normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ncp: 1800 mV normal=
=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.610] [1: swapper]ram_console: got buffer at ff00000, siz=
e 100000
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.610] [1: swapper]ram_console: found existing buffer, siz=
e 1048560, start 435237
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.630] [1: swapper]console [ram-1] enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.630] [1: swapper]zte_wifi_init() enter
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.630] [1: swapper]PCOM_CUSTOMER_CMD3 send/n
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.680] [1: swapper]zte_wifi_init() VREG 1.8v On
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]zte_wifi_init() Pull low CHIP PWD
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]gpio_bt_config dm into_else  gpio_bt_sy=
s_rest_n=3D91
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm7627a_camera_init: e
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm7627a_camera_init: not machine_is_ms=
m7627a_qrd1()
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm7x2x_init: gpio_tlmm_config for 255 =
failed
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm_init_pmic_vibrator
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper] Returned from cpu check=20
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]i2c i2c-0: Failed to register i2c clien=
t sx1508q at 0x22 (-16)
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]i2c i2c-0: Can't create device at 0x22
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.790] [1: swapper]print_constraints: fs_gfx3d: normal=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.800] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x22 =
not connected
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]sx150x 0-0022: i2c write fail: can't wr=
ite 01 to 10: -107
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]sx150x: probe of 0-0022 failed with err=
or -107
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]SCSI subsystem initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r usbfs
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r hub
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new device driver u=
sb
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Drive=
r Version 1.0.24.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 31
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI device and connection ma=
nager initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initializ=
ed
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Switching to clocksource gp_timer
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 2
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]IP route cache hash table entries: 2048=
 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP established hash table entries: 819=
2 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (orde=
r: 3, 32768 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP: Hash tables configured (establishe=
d 8192 bind 8192)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP reno registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, =
4096 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order=
: 0, 4096 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Unpacking initramfs...
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [1: swapper]Freeing initrd memory: 340K
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [1: swapper]PMU: registered new PMU device of type =
0
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [5: kworker/u:0]Notify: smsm init
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.860] rpcrouter_smd_remote_notify: smd opened 0x  (null)
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [5: kworker/u:0]rpcrouter: Server create rejected, =
version =3D 0, program =3D 3000003b
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [5: kworker/u:0]rpcrouter: Server create rejected, =
version =3D 0, program =3D 30000051
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][adsp.c:adsp_init] rs3000000a -- 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] Number of decoder=
 supported 5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] Number of concurr=
ency supported 8
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPL=
AY0TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:13
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:0
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:=
11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPL=
AY1TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:14
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:=
11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPL=
AY2TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:15
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:2
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:=
11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPL=
AY3TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:16
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:3
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:=
11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPL=
AY4TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:17
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:=
1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 300=
00002:20001
<1>[01-01 00:00:00.880] [1: swapper]dma_test_init, minor number 39
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.880] [1: swapper]pm_monitor_init enter
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]ashmem: initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]fuse init (API version 7.16)
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]yaffs: yaffs built Mar  5 2013 16:28:32=
 Installing.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]msgmni has been set to 344
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [28: cryptomgr_test]cryptomgr_test used greatest st=
ack depth: 7112 bytes left
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]io scheduler noop registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]io scheduler cfq registered (default)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]BUG: Your driver calls ioremap() on sys=
tem memory.  This leads
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]<4>to architecturally unpredictable beh=
aviour on ARMv6+, and ioremap()
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]<4>will fail in the next kernel release=
..  Please fix your driver.
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]------------[ cut here ]------------
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]WARNING: at /home/songsy/work/02.b2g/cl=
ick-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/arch/arm/mm/ioremap.c:211 _=
_arm_ioremap_pfn_caller+0x50/0x188()
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]Modules linked in:
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0042be8>] (unwind_backtrace+0x0/0x12=
c) from [<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c=
/0x64) from [<c00b0fc0>] (warn_slowpath_null+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c00b0fc0>] (warn_slowpath_null+0x18/0=
x1c) from [<c0047068>] (__arm_ioremap_pfn_caller+0x50/0x188)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0047068>] (__arm_ioremap_pfn_caller+=
0x50/0x188) from [<c0047200>] (__arm_ioremap_caller+0x50/0x54)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0047200>] (__arm_ioremap_caller+0x50=
/0x54) from [<c02445d8>] (msm_fb_probe+0x78/0xc24)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c02445d8>] (msm_fb_probe+0x78/0xc24) =
from [<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0=
x1c) from [<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144=
/0x264) from [<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84=
) from [<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x8=
4) from [<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238=
) from [<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x13=
0) from [<c001b42c>] (msm_fb_init+0xc/0x78)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c001b42c>] (msm_fb_init+0xc/0x78) fro=
m [<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x16=
4) from [<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118) f=
rom [<c003e0d0>] (kernel_thread_exit+0x0/0x8)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]---[ end trace 65f8ea860415c04f ]---
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mipi_dsi base phy_addr =3D 0xa1100000 v=
irt =3D 0xcde00000
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]gequn mipi_lcd_init
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mipi_video_lead_wvga_pt_init: gequn n85=
5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mipi_lead_device_register: gequn mipi_d=
evice_register n855!
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]lizhiye lcd chip id 0x9830005
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]setting pdata->panel_info.fb_num to 3. =
type: 8
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]DSI Two Lanes
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][ZGC]:init_lcd_proc
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]The default FB Format is MDP_RGBA_8888
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]FrameBuffer[0] 320x480 size=3D1843200 b=
ytes is registered successfully!
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]LUYA!!!!max=3D307200
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]LUYA!!!!count=3D614456
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]pm_runtime: fail to wake up
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mdp_block_power_cnt[block=3D4] 				mult=
iple power-off request
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.950] [1: swapper]lht a4 is 0x1f1f
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.950] [1: swapper]lht a8 is 0x0
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.960] [1: swapper]lht a4 is 0x1f1f
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.960] [1: swapper]gequn mipi_lcd_on
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][ZYF] lcdc_set_bl level=3D5, 1
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][LY] before select_1wire_mode
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][LY] send_bkl_address=20
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][LY] send_bkl_data=20
<7>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper]Registered led device: lcd-backlight
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper]msm_serial_hs.0: ttyHS0 at MMIO 0xa0200=
000 (irq =3D 45) is a MSM HS UART
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]msm_serial_hs module loaded
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [44: dalrpc_rcv_DAL0]dalrpc_rcv_DAL0 used greatest =
stack depth: 7044 bytes left
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]kgsl kgsl-3d0: |kgsl_gpummu_init| MMU t=
ype set for device is GPUMMU
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]loop: module loaded
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]pmem: Initializing pmem (user-space) as=
 cached
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]allocating 13631488 bytes at   (null) (=
be00000 physical) for pmem
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]pmem: Initializing pmem_adsp (user-spac=
e) as cached
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]allocating 11997184 bytes at   (null) (=
cb00000 physical) for pmem_adsp
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]pmem: Initializing pmem_audio (user-spa=
ce) as non-cached
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]allocating 372736 bytes at   (null) (d6=
71000 physical) for pmem_audio
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]bt_set_gpio : [dm]  on=3D1 gpio_bt_sys_=
rest_en =3D91 =20
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.130] [1: swapper]bt_set_gpio : [dm]  on=3D0 gpio_bt_sys_=
rest_en =3D91 =20
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]SCSI Media Changer driver v0.25=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: phys addr 0xa0a00000=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: Dual Nand Ctrl in ping-=
pong mode
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: dmac 0x7
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: allocated dma buffer at=
 ffdec000, dma_addr b17a000
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]status: c00020
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]nandid: 5590bcad maker ad device bc
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]ONFI probe : Found an ONFI compliant de=
vice H27S4G6F2DKA-BM     =AD
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Found a supported NAND device
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]NAND Id  : 0x5590bcad
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Buswidth : 16 Bits
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Density  : 512 MByte
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Pagesize : 2048 Bytes
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Erasesize: 131072 Bytes
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Oobsize  : 64 Bytes
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]CFG0 Init  : 0xa85408c0
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]CFG1 Init  : 0x0004745e
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]ECCBUFCFG  : 0x00000203
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Creating 20 MTD partitions on "msm_nand=
":
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000002b80000-0x000003780000 : "recove=
ry"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000003780000-0x000003f80000 : "boot"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000003f80000-0x000004100000 : "splash=
"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000004100000-0x000004180000 : "misc"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.250] [1: swapper]0x000004180000-0x000007b00000 : "cache"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.280] [1: swapper]0x000007b00000-0x000016500000 : "system=
"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.420] [1: swapper]0x000016500000-0x00001fd80000 : "userda=
ta"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.510] [1: swapper]0x00001fd80000-0x00001fe80000 : "oem"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.510] [1: swapper]0x00001fe80000-0x000020000000 : "persis=
t"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x000000000000-0x000000140000 : "mibib"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x0000001c0000-0x000000260000 : "qcsbl"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x000000260000-0x0000003a0000 : "oemsbl=
1"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x0000003a0000-0x0000004e0000 : "oemsbl=
2"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x0000010e0000-0x000002960000 : "amss"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000002ae0000-0x000002b80000 : "appsbl=
"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000000000000-0x000000140000 : "MIBIB"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000000140000-0x0000001c0000 : "SIM_SE=
CURE"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x0000001c0000-0x000000260000 : "QCSBL"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000000260000-0x0000003a0000 : "OEMSBL=
1"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]0x0000003a0000-0x0000004e0000 : "OEMSBL=
2"
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP Deflate Compression module register=
ed
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP BSD Compression module registered
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [67: kworker/u:1]kworker/u:1 used greatest stack de=
pth: 6696 bytes left
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP MPPE Compression module registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 24
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPTP driver version 0.8.5
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]SLIP: version 0.8.4-NET3.019-NEWTTY (dy=
namic channels, max=3D256).
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]CSLIP: code copyright 1989 Regents of t=
he University of California.
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1=
..6
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <max=
k@qualcomm.com>
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]smsc911x: Driver version 2008-10-21
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]rmnet_init: SMD devices[8]
<7>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]gpio_request: gpio-141 (i2c_host_vbus_e=
n) status -22
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]failed to request 141 GPIO
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Contr=
oller (EHCI) Driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]host driver registered w/ tranceiver
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r cdc_acm
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model dri=
ver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r usb-storage
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]USB Mass Storage support registered.
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-alauda
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-cypress
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-datafab
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-freecom
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-isd200
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-jumpshot
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-karma
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-onetouch
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-sddr09
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-sddr55
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r ums-usbat
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r usb_ehset_test
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]peripheral driver registered w/ trancei=
ver
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usb: config_ftm_from_tag, 242
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usb: config_ftm_from_tag, 249: ftm_mode=
 disable
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]android_usb gadget: Mass Storage Functi=
on, version: 2009/09/11
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]android_usb gadget: Number of LUNs=3D2
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper] lun0: LUN: removable file: (no medium)
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper] lun1: LUN: removable read only CD-ROM =
file: (no medium)
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]android_usb gadget: android_usb ready
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [4: kworker/0:0]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: id=
le flags 0x1
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [1: swapper]diagchar initialized now
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_init():
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_probe: enter----
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.790] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_otg msm_otg: usb param_overrid=
e_init
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.790] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc_vb=
us_session: 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.790] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: o=
ffline flags 0x2
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.830] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.830] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x4a =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.850] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.850] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x4a =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.870] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.870] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x4a =
not connected
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.890] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_probe, device is not exsit.
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.890] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_probe exit
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.890] [1: swapper]synaptics_probe enter
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.020] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_otg msm_otg: usb param_overrid=
e_init
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.020] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: o=
nline flags 0x2
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.020] [17: kworker/0:1]android_work: did not send uevent =
(0 0   (null))
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.130] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.130] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x22 =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.150] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.150] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x22 =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.170] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.170] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x22 =
not connected
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.190] [1: swapper]synaptics_probe, device is not exsit.
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.190] [1: swapper]synaptics_probe exit
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.521] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.521] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x3e =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.541] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.541] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x3e =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.561] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.561] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x3e =
not connected
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.581] [1: swapper]wly: focaltech touch is not exsit.
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.581] [1: swapper]focaltech_ts_probe exit
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melfas_ts_probe: GPIO_TOUCH_EN_OUT(107)=
 =3D 1
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x20 =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melfas-ts: err_detect failed
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melfas-ts: err_check_functionality fail=
ed_
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melf-touchscreen: probe of 1-0020 faile=
d with error -107
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]xiayc:cyttsp_i2c_probe
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]cyttsp_bl_app_valid: App found; normal =
boot
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]cyttsp_power_on:SI2: app_ver=3D0006 =20
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]cyttsp_power_on: c_id=3DE0E1E2=20
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.921] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.921] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x24 =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.951] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.951] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x24 =
not connected
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]cyttsp_set_operational_mode: read tries=
=3D0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]cyttsp_power_on: Power state is ACTIVE
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]input: cyttsp-i2c as /devices/i2c-1/1-0=
024/input/input0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]ts_key_report_init: virtual key init su=
cceed!
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]cyttsp_i2c_init: Cypress TrueTouch(R) S=
tandard Product I2C Touchscreen Driver (Built Mar  5 2013 @ 16:29:12) retur=
ned 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]GPIO Matrix Keypad Driver: Start keypad=
 matrix for roamer2_keypad in interrupt mode
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]input: roamer2_keypad as /devices/virtu=
al/input/input1
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [81: krtcclntcbd]RPC CALL -- TOD TIME UPDATE: ttick=
 =3D 265747
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [81: krtcclntcbd]stamp=3D25769836544, freq =3D 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [81: krtcclntcbd]/home/songsy/work/02.b2g/click-fot=
a-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/drivers/rtc/hctosys.c: unable to o=
pen rtc device (rtc0)
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]using rtc device, msm_rtc, for alarms
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]rs30000048 rs30000048.262144: rtc core:=
 registered msm_rtc as rtc0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]rs30000048 rs30000048.262144: rtc core:=
 registered msm_rtc_secure as rtc1
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]i2c /dev entries driver
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]TAOS: comes into taos_init
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]TAOS: taos_probe() - i2c smbus block da=
ta functions unsupported
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]TAOS: taos_device_name is 1
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]TAOS: chip id of taos that was read mat=
ches expected id in taos_probe()
<2>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]taos use gpio 17
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]input: light as /devices/virtual/input/=
input2
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]input: proximity as /devices/virtual/in=
put/input3
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver regi=
stered, major 245=20
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR NEC protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR JVC protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR Sony protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR RC5 (streamzap) protocol handler ini=
tialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]Linux video capture interface: v2.00
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_sensor_probe (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_i2c_probe ... (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_i2c_probe ... (End...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,ov564=
0_client=3D0xcb664a00
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio Open =
CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio : sen=
sor_pwd_pin=3D42, sensor_reset_pin=3D27
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio : gpi=
o_request=3D42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio : gpi=
o_request=3D27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (Start...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.572] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_off ... (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.572] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_off ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.572] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_power_reset ... (Star=
t...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_power_reset ... (End.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_readID (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_readID sensor p=
oweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x3c =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]ov5640_i2c_rxdata failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]ov5640_i2c_read_byte failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_readID ok , rea=
dI2C failed, rc =3D 0xfffffffb

<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA--ov5640_probe_readID Fail !!~~=
~~!!
<4>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]vreg_disable: unbalanced disables for v=
reg emmc
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]msm_camera_power_backend: vreg_disable =
failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]ov5640_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAILS=
!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (Start...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize ov5=
640
<4>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]msm_camera_ov5640: probe of msm_camera_=
ov5640.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_sensor_probe (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_i2c_probe ... (Start=
....)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_i2c_probe ... (End..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,mt9d1=
15_client=3D0xcb664400
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio Open=
 CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio : se=
nsor_pwd_pin=3D42, sensor_reset_pin=3D27
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio : gp=
io_request=3D42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio : gp=
io_request=3D27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_on ... (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.692] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_on ... (End...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.232] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_reset ... (Sta=
rt...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_reset ... (End=
....)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_readID (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_readID sensor =
poweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x3d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_i2c_rxdata failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_readID ok , re=
adI2C failed, rc =3D 0xfffffffb

<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_probe_readID failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAIL=
S!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_off ... (Start=
....)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x3d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_i2c_write: waddr =3D 0x28, wdat=
a =3D 0x0, failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_off ... (End..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize mt9=
d115
<4>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]msm_camera_mt9d115: probe of msm_camera=
_mt9d115.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_sensor_probe (Start=
....)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_i2c_probe ... (Star=
t...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_i2c_probe ... (End.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,s5k5c=
agx_client=3D0xcb664600
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio Ope=
n CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio : s=
ensor_pwd_pin=3D42, sensor_reset_pin=3D27
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio : g=
pio_request=3D42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio : g=
pio_request=3D27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.883] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_on ... (Start=
....)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.883] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_on ... (End..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.903] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_reset ... (St=
art...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.913] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_reset ... (En=
d...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_readID (Start=
....)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_readID sensor=
 poweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D1, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.943] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.943] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.943] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D2, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.963] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.963] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.963] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D3, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.983] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.983] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.983] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D4, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.003] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.003] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.003] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D5, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.023] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.023] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.023] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D6, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.043] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.043] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.043] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D7, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.063] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.063] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.063] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D8, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.083] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.083] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.083] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D9, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.103] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.103] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.103] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c ad=
dr=3D0x2d, command addr =3D 0x2c, val =3D 0x0, s=3D10, rc=3D-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_readID ok , w=
riteI2C failed, rc =3D 0xfffffffb

<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]s5k5cagx_probe_readID failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]s5k5cagx_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAI=
LS!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_off ... (Star=
t...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_off ... (End.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize s5k=
5cagx
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_camera_s5k5cagx: probe of msm_camer=
a_s5k5cagx.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_probe called!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_probe success! rc =3D 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_probe_init_gpio Open =
CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_probe_init_gpio : sen=
sor_pwd_pin=3D39
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_probe_init_gpio : gpi=
o_request=3D39, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_power_on ... (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_power_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_read
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x78 =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_rxdata failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_read 0xa failed!
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper] ov7692_probe_init_sensor fails
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper] ov7692_probe_init_sensor finishes
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAILS=
!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize ov7=
692
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_camera_ov7692: probe of msm_camera_=
ov7692.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_sensor_probe (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_i2c_probe ... (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_i2c_probe ... (End...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,ov267=
5_client=3D0xcb664800
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio Open =
CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio : sen=
sor_pwd_pin=3D42, sensor_reset_pin=3D27
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio : gpi=
o_request=3D42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio : gpi=
o_request=3D27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.644] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.644] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (End...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.654] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_on ... (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.654] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.654] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_reset ... (Star=
t...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_reset ... (End.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID (Start..=
..)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID sensor p=
oweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID  readID =
high byte, data =3D 0x26

<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID  readID =
low byte, data =3D 0x56

<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID return I=
D :0x2656
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID ok , dev=
ice id=3D0x2656
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (Start.=
...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (End...=
)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_sensor_probe (End...)
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]I2C radio driver for Qualcomm FM Radio =
Transceiver , Version 1.0.0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]tavarua_probe: probe radio->handle_irq =
=3D 1
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]msm_batt_init: enter
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 300=
00089:40001
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 300=
00089:10001
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 300=
00089:20001
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]msm_batt_enable_filter: enable vbatt fi=
lter: OK
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]ZHY:charger_status=3D good,charger_type=
=3D wall,battery_status=3D removed,batt_status=3D charging,batt_level=3D de=
ad,batt_vol=3D 732,batt_temp=3D 1,batt_cap=3D 1,allow2shutdown(1?y;n)=3D 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]msm_batt_init: Charger/Battery =3D 0x00=
040001/0x00050001 (RPC version)
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]AKM8962 compass driver: initialize.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]input: compass as /devices/virtual/inpu=
t/input4
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]i2c-core: driver [akm8962] using legacy=
 suspend method
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]i2c-core: driver [akm8962] using legacy=
 resume method
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]come into mma8452_init
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]come into mma8452_probe
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]i2c_check_functionality=
() was called success
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8,=
 irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x1c =
not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]mma8452 0-001c: read chip ID 0x1 is not=
 equal to 0x2a or 0x2a!
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]I2C read error
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]mma8452: probe of 0-001c failed with er=
ror -22
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]input: kxtik_accel as /devices/i2c-0/0-=
000f/input/input5
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]device-mapper: ioctl: 4.20.0-ioctl (201=
1-02-02) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI_IBS protocol initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: mci-version: 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: No card detect facilities availab=
le
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: Qualcomm MSM SDCC-core at 0x00000=
000a0400000 irq 24,0 dma 8 dmacrcri 6
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: 8 bit data mode disabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: 4 bit data mode enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: polling status mode enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: MMC clock 400000 -> 49152000 Hz, =
PCLK 100000000 Hz
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: Slot eject status =3D 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: Power save feature enable =3D 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: DM non-cached buffer at ffdc0000,=
 dma_addr 0x0b3a0000
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: DM cmd busaddr 0x0b3a0000, cmdptr=
 busaddr 0x0b3b7f40
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: mci-version: 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: No card detect facilities availab=
le
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: Qualcomm MSM SDCC-core at 0x00000=
000a0500000 irq 26,0 dma 8 dmacrcri 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: 8 bit data mode disabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: 4 bit data mode enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: polling status mode disabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: MMC clock 144000 -> 49152000 Hz, =
PCLK 100000000 Hz
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: Slot eject status =3D 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: Power save feature enable =3D 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: DM non-cached buffer at ffd60000,=
 dma_addr 0x0b3c0000
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: DM cmd busaddr 0x0b3c0000, cmdptr=
 busaddr 0x0b3d7f40
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Registered led device: button-backlight
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]------------[ cut here ]------------
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]WARNING: at /home/songsy/work/02.b2g/cl=
ick-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:101 =
gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc()
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]autorequest GPIO-19
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Modules linked in:
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0042be8>] (unwind_backtrace+0x0/0x12=
c) from [<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c=
/0x64) from [<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x3c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x=
3c) from [<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4=
c/0xfc) from [<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x78/0x170)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x7=
8/0x170) from [<c03c6518>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x60/0x450)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c03c6518>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x60/0=
x450) from [<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0=
x1c) from [<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144=
/0x264) from [<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84=
) from [<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x8=
4) from [<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238=
) from [<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x13=
0) from [<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x16=
4) from [<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118) f=
rom [<c003e0d0>] (kernel_thread_exit+0x0/0x8)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]---[ end trace 65f8ea860415c050 ]---
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]------------[ cut here ]------------
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]WARNING: at /home/songsy/work/02.b2g/cl=
ick-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:101 =
gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc()
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]autorequest GPIO-20
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Modules linked in:
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0042be8>] (unwind_backtrace+0x0/0x12=
c) from [<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c=
/0x64) from [<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x3c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x=
3c) from [<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4=
c/0xfc) from [<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x78/0x170)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x7=
8/0x170) from [<c03c6534>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x7c/0x450)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c03c6534>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x7c/0=
x450) from [<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0=
x1c) from [<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144=
/0x264) from [<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84=
) from [<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x8=
4) from [<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238=
) from [<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x13=
0) from [<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x16=
4) from [<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118) f=
rom [<c003e0d0>] (kernel_thread_exit+0x0/0x8)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]---[ end trace 65f8ea860415c051 ]---
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Registered led device: red
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Registered led device: green
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface drive=
r usbhid
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]usbhid: USB HID core driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_main'
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_events'
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_radio'
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_system'
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_main: 0xc0860f=
c8
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_events: 0xc087=
0fc8
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_radio: 0xc0880=
fc8
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_system: 0xc089=
0fc8
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]ALSA device list:
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]  No soundcards found.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]oprofile: using timer interrupt.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (2758 bucket=
s, 11032 max)
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]ctnetlink v0.93: registering with nfnet=
link.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]NF_TPROXY: Transparent proxy support in=
itialized, version 4.1.0
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]NF_TPROXY: Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Bala=
Bit IT Ltd.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]IPv4 over IPv4 tunneling driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]GRE over IPv4 demultiplexor driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core=
 Team
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]TCP cubic registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 10
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Mobile IPv6
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Cor=
e Team
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 17
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 15
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initiali=
zed
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ve=
r 1.3
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multi=
cast
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulat=
ion) ver 1.2
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 archit=
ecture 2 part 30 variant 5 rev 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]ThumbEE CPU extension supported.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]clock_late_init() disabled 24 unused cl=
ocks
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [1: swapper]input: 7k_handset as /devices/virtual/i=
nput/input6
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd][YXS]key_code 0x82, key_parm 0xff
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd][YXS]key_code 0x78, key_parm 0x0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]--keycode from A9(charger)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd] 	key:143 keycode:120
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]No pity! update battery event
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd][YXS]key_code 0x78, key_parm 0xff
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]--keycode from A9(charger)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd] 	key:143 keycode:255
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]No pity! update battery event
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [1: swapper]zte log address __log_buf: 0xc08186f0
<4>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: swapper][alarm] time sync from modem,fix_sync_a=
larm
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: swapper]rs30000048 rs30000048.262144: setting s=
ystem clock to 1980-01-06 00:08:56 UTC (315965336)
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: swapper]Freeing init memory: 188K
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init: /init.rc: 234: setprop requires 2 ar=
guments
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init: /init.roamer2.rc: 442: invalid comma=
nd '/system/bin/log'
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init: /init.roamer2.rc: 515: ignored dupli=
cate definition of service 'proximity_init'
<4>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init (1): /proc/1/oom_adj is deprecated, p=
lease use /proc/1/oom_score_adj instead.
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.610] [1: init]init: cannot open '/initlogo.rle'
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505861 name is "mtdblock5"=
 rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.5,"mtdbl=
ock5"
<7>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 1
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505862 name is "mtdblock6"=
 rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.6,"mtdbl=
ock6"
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505864 name is "mtdblock8"=
 rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.8,"mtdbl=
ock8"
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505860 name is "mtdblock4"=
 rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.4,"mtdbl=
ock4"
<7>[01-06 00:08:59.101] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.232] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/ATFWD-daemo=
n', disabling 'atfwd'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.232] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/fakeperm', =
disabling 'fakeperm'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.232] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/rilproxy', =
disabling 'rilproxy'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.242] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/surfaceflin=
ger', disabling 'surfaceflinger'
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.242] [107: usbconfig]usbconfig used greatest stack depth=
: 6000 bytes left
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/app_process=
', disabling 'zygote'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/drmserver',=
 disabling 'drm'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/installd', =
disabling 'installd'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/etc/install-rec=
overy.sh', disabling 'flash_recovery'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.262] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/app6939', d=
isabling 'app6939'
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.322] [116: sh]sh used greatest stack depth: 5984 bytes l=
eft
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.392] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/copypartner=
app', disabling 'copypartnerapp'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.392] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/wiperiface'=
, disabling 'wiperiface'
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb: config_pid_from_nv
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3Dreturn value=
=3D1=20
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]msm_hsusb_get_set_usb_conf_nv_v=
alue: rpc call success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: config =3D di=
ag,modem,nmea,mass_storage,adb
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]android_usb: already disabled
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store,enabled=3D1
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store idProduct=3D13=
50
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: diag success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]xbl:serial_function_bind_config=
,738
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]xbl:serial_function_bind_config=
,742
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: serial success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: mass_storage success
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode]adb_bind_config
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: adb success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode]usbchangemode used greatest sta=
ck depth: 5848 bytes left
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: o=
nline flags 0x20
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [131: adbd]warning: `adbd' uses 32-bit capabilities=
 (legacy support in use)
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [132: adbd]adb_open
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.422] [121: sh]sh used greatest stack depth: 5400 bytes l=
eft
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.482] [119: cat]cat used greatest stack depth: 5088 bytes=
 left
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.492] [102: sh]sh used greatest stack depth: 4744 bytes l=
eft
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.542] [17: kworker/0:1]Calling CRDA to update world regul=
atory domain
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.632] [17: kworker/0:1]android_work: sent uevent USB_STAT=
E=3DCONNECTED
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.732] [147: insmod]ar6005 back to live=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.742] [147: insmod]android_readwrite_file: ret=3D2
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.742] [147: insmod]android_readwrite_file: ret=3D2
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.762] android_usb gadget: high speed config #1: android
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.762] usb_xbl: fsg_common_update, 628
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.762] usb_xbl:nluns=3D1, fsg_common_update, 630
<7>[01-06 00:08:59.762] [17: kworker/0:1]diag: USB connected
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.762] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: o=
nline flags 0x20
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.812] [149: vold] lun1: unable to open backing file: /sys=
tem/etc/pcsuite.iso
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.822] [75: kworker/0:2]android_work: sent uevent USB_STAT=
E=3DCONFIGURED
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.822] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
01 (3 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.832] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
1a (5 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.852] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
1b (8 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.852] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
14 (0 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
80 (1 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
81 (1 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x=
82 (1 bytes)
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: new high speed SDIO card at =
address 0001
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]DMA BUFFER Use Prealloc Memory
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]ath6kl_fetch_board_file() enter
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]MAC from EEPROM 00:03:7F:05:C0:CA
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]Getting MAC the 1th time. count =
=3D 0.
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]Reading MAC from NV item 4678.....=
..
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]MAC from NV: 78:E8:B6:D3:2E:D8
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]Use MAC: 78:E8:B6:D3:2E:D8
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1][WIFI]_read RF NV item 3757 failed=
 i =3D 0
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb: config_pid_from_nv
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3Dreturn value=
=3D1=20
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]msm_hsusb_get_set_usb_conf_nv_v=
alue: rpc call success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: config =3D di=
ag,modem,nmea,mass_storage,adb
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store,enabled=3D0
<7>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]diag: USB disconnected
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [134: adbd]adb_release
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [132: adbd]adb_open
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store,enabled=3D1
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store idProduct=3D13=
50
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: diag success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]xbl:serial_function_bind_config=
,738
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: serial success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: mass_storage success
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]adb_bind_config
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functi=
ons: adb success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [182: adbd]adb_release
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [132: adbd]adb_open
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [75: kworker/0:2]android_work: sent uevent USB_STAT=
E=3DDISCONNECTED
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.972] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: o=
nline flags 0x20
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.072] [18: kworker/u:1]ath6kl: MAC address file not found
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.072] [18: kworker/u:1]ath6kl_core_init() suspend mode =
=3D 3
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.072] [18: kworker/u:1]ar6005 power cut=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.192] [75: kworker/0:2]android_work: sent uevent USB_STAT=
E=3DCONNECTED
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.323] android_usb gadget: high speed config #1: android
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.323] usb_xbl: fsg_common_update, 628
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.323] usb_xbl:nluns=3D1, fsg_common_update, 630
<7>[01-06 00:09:00.323] [75: kworker/0:2]diag: USB connected
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.323] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: o=
nline flags 0x20
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.323] [149: vold] lun1: unable to open backing file: /sys=
tem/etc/pcsuite.iso
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.383] [17: kworker/0:1]android_work: sent uevent USB_STAT=
E=3DCONFIGURED
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.413] [17: kworker/0:1]
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.413] [17: kworker/0:1]Charger Type: STD DOWNSTREAM PORT
<7>[01-06 00:09:00.413] [84: kbatteryclntcbd]ZHY:charger_status=3D good,cha=
rger_type=3D usb pc,battery_status=3D removed,batt_status=3D charging,batt_=
level=3D dead,batt_vol=3D 732,batt_temp=3D 1,batt_cap=3D 1,allow2shutdown(1=
?y;n)=3D 1
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.703] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA8_CNTL open failed -1=
9
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.713] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA9_CNTL open failed -1=
9
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.723] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA12_CNTL open failed -=
19
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.743] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA13_CNTL open failed -=
19
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.853] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA14_CNTL open failed -=
19
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.033] [109: b2g]request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 1=
0279229799 (1980-01-06 00:09:01.050480718 UTC)
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.033] [109: b2g][early_suspend] wq status=3D-1=20
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.163] [113: mediaserver]__msm_rpc_connect: server not fou=
nd 30000002:20001
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.163] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_avc_ctl 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.163] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_agc_ctl 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
0 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
6 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
12 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
3 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
16 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
25 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
8 0 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.193] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume =
9 0 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.253] [113: mediaserver]msm_release_control: control0
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.253] [113: mediaserver]__msm_release, open count =3D0
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.263] [113: mediaserver]__msm_release, release VFE
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.334] [244: AudioOut_1][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_device 6=
 1 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.334] [244: AudioOut_1][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_device 6=
 1 0
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.334] [243: ApmCommandThrea][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_vol=
ume 38 0 7
<3>[01-06 00:09:01.344]=20
<3>[01-06 00:09:01.344] SMSM: Modem SMSM state changed to SMSM_RESET.
<3>[01-06 00:09:01.344] [22: kworker/u:2]Notify: start reset
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 12:36:28 PM
Le 23/12/2013 13:28, lgg2lgg2@gmail.com a �crit :
> Hello,
>
> adb wait-for-device shell stop-b2g
> /ystem/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found
>
> adb wait-for-device shell stop b2g
> (nothing and continues with rebooting bucle)

Maybe:
adb wait-for-device && adb shell stop b2g

Alexandre
12/23/2013 12:53:29 PM
Nope, reboot... reboot... reboot...
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 12:57:50 PM
On Monday, December 23, 2013 2:57:50 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Nope, reboot... reboot... reboot...

Maybe I missed it in your posts but can you boot into recovery(volume up + power)?
0
an
12/23/2013 3:05:40 PM
Hello,

Yes, I can get recovery menu (UP+ON), FTM menu (DOWN+ON) and download mode (UP+DOWN+ON). But in the recovery mode I only get signature errors with all roms/firmwares that I have try.
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 3:10:25 PM
https://drive.google.com/?tab=go&authuser=0#folders/0B5zNhwBGuTcCWUQ2S29lTXdOSlU

On Monday, December 23, 2013 5:52:46 PM UTC+2, an wrote:
> On Monday, December 23, 2013 5:10:25 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>

> > Yes, I can get recovery menu (UP+ON), FTM menu (DOWN+ON) and download mode (UP+DOWN+ON). But in the recovery mode I only get signature errors with all roms/firmwares that I have try.
>

> That's Firefox OS recovery, right?
>
> I'm uploading a zip (will post the link soon) which you might want to try, see if you can flash/boot that one. If it works you will have CWM, Eduardo's boot.img and busybox.
0
an
12/23/2013 3:58:08 PM
Hello,

Error:

Unable to access folder with ID: 0ADABaPJPIs5fUk9PVA. Check access permissions on the folder.
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 4:05:28 PM
Try again, I'm not that good with google drive :)

On Monday, December 23, 2013 6:05:28 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Error:
>

> Unable to access folder with ID: 0ADABaPJPIs5fUk9PVA. Check access permissions on the folder.

0
an
12/23/2013 4:26:18 PM
Hello,

Sorry but "signature verification failed".
0
lgg2lgg2
12/23/2013 4:46:11 PM
I got the same error as lgg2 :(

El lunes, 23 de diciembre de 2013 11:56:18 UTC-4:30, an  escribi=F3:
> Try again, I'm not that good with google drive :)
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On Monday, December 23, 2013 6:05:28 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
>=20
> > Hello,
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Error:
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Unable to access folder with ID: 0ADABaPJPIs5fUk9PVA. Check access perm=
issions on the folder.

0
gust989
12/23/2013 10:03:16 PM
Hello,

Today I have found that my terminal It is not "inari" as I thought. It is a=
 ZTE Open from Movistar but This seems to be a bit different from "inari". =
It is called internally as "ikura". (see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/m=
ozilla.dev.b2g/dENpc-7Fbi4/mj25FivM3d8J ).

Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bugzilla=
..mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D840845 ).

Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL versio=
ns (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_not_=
started_or_prioritized)

Then I think that Mozilla Foundation It is making it very bad about this te=
rminal. It is been sold through Movistar to Spain and Latin America, that i=
s a lot of users. And a lot of them are people that want to work with it. B=
ut this terminal It is REALLY locked by ZTE and Mozilla Foundation do nothi=
ng to change this.

Any answer of this?

P.D. (in spanish): Estamos jodidos con este terminal... Movistar se lava la=
s manos, ZTE pasa del tema puesto que esta vendiendo un desarrollo que de h=
aber sido solo para Mozilla Foundation hubiese sido tirar el dinero, con pe=
que=F1as modificaciones que eviten la "huida" de terminales. Mozilla Founda=
tion lo utlizo para el arranque y ahora se da mas soporte y esfuerzos a la =
migracion a terminales "caros" desde Android que a los "originales" ZTE Ope=
n. Mozilla Foundation se puede topar con la misma piedra que Samsung con Li=
Mo: no dar rienda suelta al terminal "original" provoco su desaparicion.
0
lgg2lgg2
1/3/2014 11:06:56 AM
On Friday, January 3, 2014 1:06:56 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Today I have found that my terminal It is not "inari" as I thought. It is=
 a ZTE Open from Movistar but This seems to be a bit different from "inari"=
.. It is called internally as "ikura". (see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg=
/mozilla.dev.b2g/dENpc-7Fbi4/mj25FivM3d8J ).

I rolled my eyes when I saw that post too, apparently if it's something sim=
ple it is unacceptable nowadays. How about calling the device "zte_open" no=
w that there's no more secret about it?

>=20
>=20
>=20
> Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bugzil=
la.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D840845 ).
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL vers=
ions (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_no=
t_started_or_prioritized)

Could this mean that Mozilla is passing the support of this device from now=
 on to zte only?

>=20
>=20
>=20
> Then I think that Mozilla Foundation It is making it very bad about this =
terminal. It is been sold through Movistar to Spain and Latin America, that=
 is a lot of users. And a lot of them are people that want to work with it.=
 But this terminal It is REALLY locked by ZTE and Mozilla Foundation do not=
hing to change this.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Any answer of this?
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> P.D. (in spanish): Estamos jodidos con este terminal... Movistar se lava =
las manos, ZTE pasa del tema puesto que esta vendiendo un desarrollo que de=
 haber sido solo para Mozilla Foundation hubiese sido tirar el dinero, con =
peque=F1as modificaciones que eviten la "huida" de terminales. Mozilla Foun=
dation lo utlizo para el arranque y ahora se da mas soporte y esfuerzos a l=
a migracion a terminales "caros" desde Android que a los "originales" ZTE O=
pen. Mozilla Foundation se puede topar con la misma piedra que Samsung con =
LiMo: no dar rienda suelta al terminal "original" provoco su desaparicion.

0
an
--5EMWE8iLjDR51Aq2fqTPpBsxuuNiwkcwR

Le 03/01/2014 17:45, an a =E9crit :

>> Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bug=
zilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D840845 ).

>> Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL v=
ersions (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Wo=
rk_not_started_or_prioritized)
> Could this mean that Mozilla is passing the support of this device from=
 now on to zte only?

We just don't produce distributable builds for this device.

We're still supporting it. I mean, this is one of the devices we test
our code on, and we're fixing the bugs we find when testing with this
device. We only rely on ZTE to test and build and distribute the build
to final users.

--=20
Julien

--5EMWE8iLjDR51Aq2fqTPpBsxuuNiwkcwR

--5EMWE8iLjDR51Aq2fqTPpBsxuuNiwkcwR--
0
Julien
1/3/2014 5:34:03 PM
Hello,

But there are several SERIOUS problems with ZTE Open (ikura) terminal and I=
t doesn't seem that Mozilla Foundation It is doing anything to solve them. =
They are focusing in "top" terminals and loosing that the base terminal it =
is this, ZTE Open.

The version 1.0 was "updateable" from ZTE  to "Mozilla". But the 1.1 update=
 of ZTE/Movistar blocks this "change of way" (update). Enable fastboot but =
deny any change of the flash (reboot when trying) or broke it up If the upd=
ate involves bootloader (reboot on the init [fox screen]).

Why near all Android terminals haven't any problem to be flashed with fastb=
oot and ZTE Open has them?

Movistar (official forum moderator) doesn't giveme any local option to reco=
ver my terminal (althogh They say that was possible, but the indicated shop=
 doesn't know anything about it and Movistar doesn't know why). ZTE the sam=
e and Mozilla "desupport" it from October'13.

Why I must persevere with this terminal and with FirefoxOS? This OS needs a=
 lot of base programming (i.e.: Contacts need a lot of functionalities to b=
e usefull) and Mozilla Foundation It is giving all efforts to migrate to Sa=
msung/Google top Android terminals instead poolish the base.

[Julien], the terminal supported is INARI not IKURA and the BIGGEST number =
of the ZTE Open'like terminals are IKURA and this has been dessuported beca=
sue ZTE it is not giving support to Mozilla about IKURA (read the post, beg=
in in February without support and "closed" in October in the same state).

[Julien], Why I want collaborate with the project If I cannot use the build=
s in my terminal? I have a "bricked" (nearly) terminal and no solution. Tha=
t It is the problem. And more people has the same. And the solution must no=
 be "send it to the shop or to the dealer". This terminal was to be easy to=
 recovery in order to solve any trouble during a flash. And It is not.

Solutions?
0
lgg2lgg2
--oE2rQwq6Pu2RF1rqCoS86OBkILRRd0pjJ

Le 03/01/2014 19:25, lgg2lgg2@gmail.com a =E9crit :
> Hello,
>
> But there are several SERIOUS problems with ZTE Open (ikura) terminal a=
nd It doesn't seem that Mozilla Foundation It is doing anything to solve =
them. They are focusing in "top" terminals and loosing that the base term=
inal it is this, ZTE Open.

We're not focussing on 'top' terminals at all. As I said, ZTE Open is
one of our "tier 1" terminals, that is the terminals we're specifically
testing our code on.

> The version 1.0 was "updateable" from ZTE  to "Mozilla". But the 1.1 up=
date of ZTE/Movistar blocks this "change of way" (update). Enable fastboo=
t but deny any change of the flash (reboot when trying) or broke it up If=
 the update involves bootloader (reboot on the init [fox screen]).

> Why near all Android terminals haven't any problem to be flashed with f=
astboot and ZTE Open has them?

Most android terminals I know can't be flashed easily and needs to be
rooted. When they're rooted they're still difficult to flash. The
well-known exceptions are of course the Nexus devices, which we mostly
support as "Tier 2" or "Tier 3" terminals.

> Movistar (official forum moderator) doesn't giveme any local option to =
recover my terminal (althogh They say that was possible, but the indicate=
d shop doesn't know anything about it and Movistar doesn't know why). ZTE=
 the same and Mozilla "desupport" it from October'13.

I can't say anything on this, sorry, maybe someone else on this list
will be able to help more.

> Why I must persevere with this terminal and with FirefoxOS? This OS nee=
ds a lot of base programming (i.e.: Contacts need a lot of functionalitie=
s to be usefull) and Mozilla Foundation It is giving all efforts to migra=
te to Samsung/Google top Android terminals instead poolish the base.

Again, this is really untrue.

> [Julien], the terminal supported is INARI not IKURA and the BIGGEST num=
ber of the ZTE Open'like terminals are IKURA and this has been dessuporte=
d becasue ZTE it is not giving support to Mozilla about IKURA (read the p=
ost, begin in February without support and "closed" in October in the sam=
e state).

This is untrue. Since the start, ZTE are the only ones to distribute
builds to final user. This never changed, and this never was intended to
change.

> [Julien], Why I want collaborate with the project If I cannot use the b=
uilds in my terminal? I have a "bricked" (nearly) terminal and no solutio=
n. That It is the problem. And more people has the same. And the solution=
 must no be "send it to the shop or to the dealer". This terminal was to =
be easy to recovery in order to solve any trouble during a flash. And It =
is not.

I can only agree with what you're saying here, but that's unfortunately
the current state. I'm sure this will get better in 2014 though :)

--=20
Julien

--oE2rQwq6Pu2RF1rqCoS86OBkILRRd0pjJ

--oE2rQwq6Pu2RF1rqCoS86OBkILRRd0pjJ--
0
Julien
1/3/2014 6:57:43 PM
On Friday, January 3, 2014 7:57:43 PM UTC+1, Julien Wajsberg wrote:
>=20
>=20
> We're not focussing on 'top' terminals at all. As I said, ZTE Open is
>=20
> one of our "tier 1" terminals, that is the terminals we're specifically
>=20
> testing our code on.

I think the confusion is that there are apparently 2 versions of the ZTE Op=
en - the one you can buy on Ebay and the one that Telefonica/Movistar sells=
 in Spain.

They are both called ZTE Open, but have different binary blobs on them so a=
re not compatible.

The ZTE Ebay Open is the "tier 1" model you test on. This seems to be updat=
able from personal builds and is fully supported by Mozilla.

The ZTE Movistar Open is in a state of limbo. Personal builds at least brea=
k wifi due to the MAC bug/problem described in one of the linked bugzillas =
above. That was the blocker for nightlies at least. The device might not ev=
en be flashable, presumably for "security" or some other restriction made b=
y Telefonica (speculation).

It's confusing. Also disappointing, as the ZTE Movistar Open is cheaper tha=
n the Ebay one (50=80 locally, no need for shipping, with some amount of pr=
epaid stuff included), but being so locked down means it is no good. As a u=
ser, it is a bad choice as it probably won't be updated past 1.1. I know, y=
ou try your best, but it is in the hands of ZTE, and handset manufacturers =
tend to have a policy of "1 update and that's your lot" - that update was t=
o 1.1. As a developer it is risky since the chance of flashing not working =
is high, or if it works then it might have bugs that will be WONTFIXED as i=
t is not really an officially supported tier 1 device.

Is this the state of things or have I got something horribly wrong?

Regards,
Richard
0
richard
1/4/2014 8:29:54 AM
On Saturday, January 4, 2014 12:29:54 AM UTC-8, richar...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> It's confusing. Also disappointing, as the ZTE Movistar Open is cheaper t=
han the Ebay one (50=80 locally, no need for shipping, with some amount of =
prepaid stuff included), but being so locked down means it is no good. As a=
 user, it is a bad choice as it probably won't be updated past 1.1. I know,=
 you try your best, but it is in the hands of ZTE, and handset manufacturer=
s tend to have a policy of "1 update and that's your lot" - that update was=
 to 1.1. As a developer it is risky since the chance of flashing not workin=
g is high, or if it works then it might have bugs that will be WONTFIXED as=
 it is not really an officially supported tier 1 device.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Is this the state of things or have I got something horribly wrong?

I have the eBay US ZTE Open and mine is also currently bricked. No matter w=
hich ZTE update ZIP archive I try to apply on the SD card, I get a signatur=
e verification failure. What's worse is that it seems to have lost the abil=
ity to respond to adb or fastboot. So the procedure at https://developer.mo=
zilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/ZTE_OPEN#I_bricked_my_phon=
e does not work - it just sits there "waiting for device".

There are probably half a dozen threads on the forum about various ZTE Open=
 brickage; I can go dig them up if you want. As it stands, the US eBay ZTE =
Open is "not a user serviceable device" - you can't easily apply ZTE update=
s or install a custom-built B2G on it without risking getting it into an un=
usable state. The ones that are being shipped by the carriers in Europe and=
 Latin America may be working fine to surf the web and make phone calls but=
 as a 'developer phone' it's pretty much useless.
hello everyone!

this is a possible solution, download this signed zip from http://uploaded.net/file/sg97g0qj and flash it.

this works for me. fastboot work fine.

More information in this forum http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/2187-he-brickeado-mi-zte-open-%C2%BFy-ahora-qu%C3%A9/  in the last post.

sorry for my poor english

greetings.
0
urKh
1/6/2014 3:12:07 AM
Hi,=20

Comments inline.=20

Thanks.=20
Kevin Hu

On Jan 4, 2014, at 12:45 AM, an wrote:

> On Friday, January 3, 2014 1:06:56 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Today I have found that my terminal It is not "inari" as I thought. =
It is a ZTE Open from Movistar but This seems to be a bit different from =
"inari". It is called internally as "ikura". (see: =
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/dENpc-7Fbi4/mj25FivM3d8J =
).
>=20
> I rolled my eyes when I saw that post too, apparently if it's =
something simple it is unacceptable nowadays. How about calling the =
device "zte_open" now that there's no more secret about it?

For released devices, we have a list that maps the codename to partner =
names:=20
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Phones

>=20
>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: =
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D840845 ).
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL =
versions (see ikura in: =
https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_not_started_or_priori=
tized)
>=20
> Could this mean that Mozilla is passing the support of this device =
from now on to zte only?

Mozilla doesn't manufacture devices and therefore, we don't have the =
technical ability to support devices that we don't manufacture, and also =
we have no legal right to distribute the vendor-specific codes that come =
on these devices. The respective OEMs support these devices. But, of =
course, this is one of the devices we test our codes on, and we keep =
fixing bugs and improving Firefox OS when testing on this devices and =
other devices. Partners can choose which Firefox OS builds they would =
like to integrate with vendor-specific codes and deliver them to end =
users.=20

>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Then I think that Mozilla Foundation It is making it very bad about =
this terminal. It is been sold through Movistar to Spain and Latin =
America, that is a lot of users. And a lot of them are people that want =
to work with it. But this terminal It is REALLY locked by ZTE and =
Mozilla Foundation do nothing to change this.
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Any answer of this?
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> P.D. (in spanish): Estamos jodidos con este terminal... Movistar se =
lava las manos, ZTE pasa del tema puesto que esta vendiendo un =
desarrollo que de haber sido solo para Mozilla Foundation hubiese sido =
tirar el dinero, con peque=F1as modificaciones que eviten la "huida" de =
terminales. Mozilla Foundation lo utlizo para el arranque y ahora se da =
mas soporte y esfuerzos a la migracion a terminales "caros" desde =
Android que a los "originales" ZTE Open. Mozilla Foundation se puede =
topar con la misma piedra que Samsung con LiMo: no dar rienda suelta al =
terminal "original" provoco su desaparicion.
>=20

Kevin
1/6/2014 7:16:21 AM
Hi, Richard,=20

The ZTE Open devices from eBay are used to be distributed to countries =
that ZTE Open devices are not available. Then, more users can get the =
devices and experience Firefox OS. ZTE Open was released earlier than =
ZTE Open from eBay. Therefore, ZTE Open from eBay has more Firefox OS =
fixes than what ZTE Open has.=20

Mozilla doesn't manufacture devices and therefore, we don't have the =
technical ability to support devices that we don't manufacture, and also =
we have no legal right to distribute the vendor-specific codes that come =
on these devices. The respective OEMs support these devices. Mozilla =
keeps improving Firefox OS and partners can choose what Firefox OS =

On Jan 4, 2014, at 4:29 PM, richard.quirk@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, January 3, 2014 7:57:43 PM UTC+1, Julien Wajsberg wrote:
>>=20
>>=20
>> We're not focussing on 'top' terminals at all. As I said, ZTE Open is
>>=20
>> one of our "tier 1" terminals, that is the terminals we're =
specifically
>>=20
>> testing our code on.
>=20
> I think the confusion is that there are apparently 2 versions of the =
ZTE Open - the one you can buy on Ebay and the one that =
Telefonica/Movistar sells in Spain.
>=20
> They are both called ZTE Open, but have different binary blobs on them =
so are not compatible.
>=20
> The ZTE Ebay Open is the "tier 1" model you test on. This seems to be =
updatable from personal builds and is fully supported by Mozilla.
>=20
> The ZTE Movistar Open is in a state of limbo. Personal builds at least =
break wifi due to the MAC bug/problem described in one of the linked =
bugzillas above. That was the blocker for nightlies at least. The device =
might not even be flashable, presumably for "security" or some other =
restriction made by Telefonica (speculation).
>=20
> It's confusing. Also disappointing, as the ZTE Movistar Open is =
cheaper than the Ebay one (50=80 locally, no need for shipping, with =
some amount of prepaid stuff included), but being so locked down means =
it is no good. As a user, it is a bad choice as it probably won't be =
updated past 1.1. I know, you try your best, but it is in the hands of =
ZTE, and handset manufacturers tend to have a policy of "1 update and =
that's your lot" - that update was to 1.1. As a developer it is risky =
since the chance of flashing not working is high, or if it works then it =
might have bugs that will be WONTFIXED as it is not really an officially =
supported tier 1 device.
>=20
> Is this the state of things or have I got something horribly wrong?
>=20
> Regards,
> Richard

Kevin
1/6/2014 9:52:48 AM
Hello,

Sorry, but many of us chose this terminal from the list as "tier 1". Mozill=
a does not produce terminals, but is in contact with manufacturers. ZTE wil=
l have some kind of agreement production. According indicated in some email=
s, ZTE Mozilla makes available some engineers to adapt and polish versions =
defects in their terminals.

Because in this case, ZTE does not help? (see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org=
/show_bug.cgi?id=3D840845#c3 and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?=
id=3D840845#c9)

I repeat: there are many ZTE Open "bricked" terminals and NOBODY gives a so=
lution. This should resolve the Mozilla Foundation. Why? For your interest.=
 For his reputation. For its future.

The number of users with ZTE Open "Movistar" is important (users, applicati=
on developers, potential contributors of code to the system, ...).
0
lgg2lgg2
--qCxHVLfKo54EwvcwNplogejxaqeltVScc

On 06/01/2014 11:48, lgg2lgg2@gmail.com wrote:
> I repeat: there are many ZTE Open "bricked" terminals and NOBODY gives =
a solution. This should resolve the Mozilla Foundation. Why? For your int=
erest. For his reputation. For its future.

We're very much aware of that and I can assure we're doing our best
unfortunately it's quite complicated. Having used a number of developer
phones myself I can tell you that even Mozilla developers end up having
trouble flashing their devices or with bricked devices. Ease of
development on the phones is a general problem and we're trying to
address it for everybody.

 Gabriele

--qCxHVLfKo54EwvcwNplogejxaqeltVScc

--qCxHVLfKo54EwvcwNplogejxaqeltVScc--
0
Gabriele
1/6/2014 11:07:34 AM
I don't think it is that complicated: since I'm using the modified boot.img=
 by Eduardo and CWM I've had no problem building, flashing, backing up any =
b2g version. It's the fine print..

I found this article about a related OS and got a better understanding abou=
t the smartphone business which might help understand why things are the wa=
y they are with zte open and b2g: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/go=
ogles-iron-grip-on-android-controlling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/

I was hoping for the better, time will tell.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 1:07:34 PM UTC+2, Gabriele Svelto wrote:
> On 06/01/2014 11:48, lgg2lgg2@gmail.com wrote:
>=20
> > I repeat: there are many ZTE Open "bricked" terminals and NOBODY gives =
a solution. This should resolve the Mozilla Foundation. Why? For your inter=
est. For his reputation. For its future.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> We're very much aware of that and I can assure we're doing our best
>=20
> unfortunately it's quite complicated. Having used a number of developer
>=20
> phones myself I can tell you that even Mozilla developers end up having
>=20
> trouble flashing their devices or with bricked devices. Ease of
>=20
> development on the phones is a general problem and we're trying to
>=20
> address it for everybody.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>  Gabriele
0
an
1/6/2014 12:55:08 PM
Hello,

Finally I have a working phone. All thanks to [paziusss] (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=49329491&postcount=40) or [pazos] (in spanish http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/2187-he-brickeado-mi-zte-open-%C2%BFy-ahora-qu%C3%A9/#entry14579).

A short version is for all of us that had "android 3e" recovery:
1.- download the indicated file (see the links) and copy to the SD
2.- update the downloaded file with "android 3e" and goes OK
3.- reboot and IT WORKS.
4.- Try several times until get the root with the initial rooting method (aka. for version 1.0)
5.- Place the CWM recovery (see instrucctions)

Then ALL is working OK.

Greetings to [paziusss]/[pazos] for this work.
0
lgg2lgg2
--nw9wpBvBWpVq4v53ifii0rWkhPAB8jESt

this is a great news, and thanks for sharing on the list!

Regards,
--=20
Julien

Le 11/01/2014 15:02, lgg2lgg2@gmail.com a =E9crit :
> Hello,
>
> Finally I have a working phone. All thanks to [paziusss] (http://forum.=
xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3D49329491&postcount=3D40) or [pazos] (=
in spanish http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/2187-he-brickeado-mi-zte-open-%C=
2%BFy-ahora-qu%C3%A9/#entry14579).

> A short version is for all of us that had "android 3e" recovery:
> 1.- download the indicated file (see the links) and copy to the SD
> 2.- update the downloaded file with "android 3e" and goes OK
> 3.- reboot and IT WORKS.
> 4.- Try several times until get the root with the initial rooting metho=
d (aka. for version 1.0)
> 5.- Place the CWM recovery (see instrucctions)
>
> Then ALL is working OK.
>
> Greetings to [paziusss]/[pazos] for this work.

--nw9wpBvBWpVq4v53ifii0rWkhPAB8jESt

--nw9wpBvBWpVq4v53ifii0rWkhPAB8jESt--
0
Julien
1/13/2014 8:28:24 AM
Salvador de la Puente González <spg@...> writes:

> Oh, in that second, issue 'adb shell stop-b2g' to prevent Gecko from
> starting. Then you will have adb forever. If you are able to run Firefox
> OS, go to Settings > Device Information > More Information > Developer
> and enable Remote debugging. This switches on the ADB.
>
> On 23/12/13 13:01, lgg2lgg2@... wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The problem becomes when the terminal fall into the "reboot bucle".
There is only 1 second (aprox.) of ADB
> service until reboot. In that lapse I can transfer a maximun of 2,5MB
(tested) and not always. Also I have
> try to send the CWM splited and rejoined inside the /data/local/tmp/ but
imposible flash It. I can list
> directories, dmesg, change attributes, users, etc. but all in less than 1
second. Also fastboot doesn't work.

> > Huge problem.
> >

> ________________________________
>
> Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
nuestra política de envío y
> recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
> This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
receive email on the basis of the
> terms set out at:

Hi there !

Good idea bit it doesn't work

$ adb shell stop-b2g
/system/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found

0
BenNG
1/17/2014 3:45:46 PM
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 9:45 AM, BenNG <benjamin.kim.nguyen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there !
>
> Good idea bit it doesn't work
>
> $ adb shell stop-b2g
> /system/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found

The command you are looking for is "adb shell stop b2g" (no hyphen).

 - Ryan
On Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:02:22 PM UTC+1, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Finally I have a working phone. All thanks to [paziusss] (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=49329491&postcount=40) or [pazos] (in spanish http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/2187-he-brickeado-mi-zte-open-%C2%BFy-ahora-qu%C3%A9/#entry14579).
>

> A short version is for all of us that had "android 3e" recovery:
>
> 1.- download the indicated file (see the links) and copy to the SD
>
> 2.- update the downloaded file with "android 3e" and goes OK
>
> 3.- reboot and IT WORKS.
>
> 4.- Try several times until get the root with the initial rooting method (aka. for version 1.0)
>
> 5.- Place the CWM recovery (see instrucctions)
>

> Then ALL is working OK.
>

> Greetings to [paziusss]/[pazos] for this work.

Yeahhh for me too :)
Thank you !!
0
benjamin
1/17/2014 8:06:59 PM
Thank you for the answer :) I finally made it !
0
benjamin
1/17/2014 8:10:05 PM
J. Ryan Stinnett <jryans@...> writes:

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 9:45 AM, BenNG <benjamin.kim.nguyen@...>wrote:
>
> > Hi there !
> >
> > Good idea bit it doesn't work
> >
> > $ adb shell stop-b2g
> > /system/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found
> >

> The command you are looking for is "adb shell stop b2g" (no hyphen).
>
>  - Ryan

Thx Ryan.
I Finally find something that works for the rebooting-loop problem
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=49329491&postcount=40

0
BenNG
1/17/2014 8:13:17 PM
I'm trying to fix my bricked ZTE Open and not having any luck. It powers on with the "Firefox OS" logo screen then hangs there. I cannot get into recovery mode. What do I do now?
0
Eric
2/23/2014 10:15:43 PM
On 2/23/14, 8:15 PM, Eric Shepherd wrote:
> I'm trying to fix my bricked ZTE Open and not having any luck. It powers on with the "Firefox OS" logo screen then hangs there. I cannot get into recovery mode. What do I do now?

Hey Eric,

Not sure what you mean by 'recovery mode'; also not sure how much you
know about the Android underpinnings of Firefox OS. It sounds like you
might be getting far enough along that the problem is *not* bricking the
phone but that you have a bad system (after all, if the phone is
booting, it is not bricked).

Do you have the Android tools 'fastboot' and 'adb'? Usually, with the
device plugged in to a USB port, one of the two should be able to see
the device. That is either
   fastboot devices
or
   adb devices
can contact the phone. If it is adb that sees the phone, then you can
use that to reboot but stop at the fastboot stage (read about adb, if I
remember correctly it's 'adb reboot bootloader') and use fastboot to
interact with the phone.

If neither see the phone when it 'hangs there', you might still be able
to catch the phone with fastboot as it is booting up (the boot usually
goes through a stage where fastboot will see the phone). If so, you can
line up a fastboot command to sideload a known good kernel and reboot
that, stopping at fastboot. Something like 'fastboot flash boot
goodboot.img; fastboot reboot-bootloader').

So, if you can get the phone into a mode where fastboot will see the
phone when booted on a good kernel, you are no longer 'bricked'. You
then need a good system.img and (maybe) userdata.img to load on the
phone. Those get flashed by fastboot and then you can 'fastboot
continue' to get past the fastboot stage.

Note the MDN instructions don't talk about things at this fundamental
level because most developers seem content to write over the filesystem
using adb on a booted phone and stop and restart B2G rather than flash
images using fastboot.

hope some of that is helpful,
   ~adrian

0
Adrian
2/24/2014 12:29:06 AM
> So, if you can get the phone into a mode where fastboot will see the=20
> phone when booted on a good kernel, you are no longer 'bricked'.=20

Not really.

My bricked ZTE Open just reboots on any fastboot flash attempt despite the =
fact that fastboot 'sees' it.

And, considering dead recovery and system partitions (and thus non-function=
al adb), I have my device totally bricked (since 4 months or so) with no re=
al hope to recover. Simply because there is no any low-level flashing avail=
able from ZTE or Mozilla and there's noone to provide it.
0
old
2/24/2014 6:06:48 PM
On Monday, February 24, 2014 1:06:48 PM UTC-5, o...@old.com.ua wrote:
> > So, if you can get the phone into a mode where fastboot will see the=20
>=20
> > phone when booted on a good kernel, you are no longer 'bricked'.=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Not really.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> My bricked ZTE Open just reboots on any fastboot flash attempt despite th=
e fact that fastboot 'sees' it.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> And, considering dead recovery and system partitions (and thus non-functi=
onal adb), I have my device totally bricked (since 4 months or so) with no =
real hope to recover. Simply because there is no any low-level flashing ava=
ilable from ZTE or Mozilla and there's noone to provide it.

Here is a link to a signed zip file that worked for me. I've been battling =
this for a few days. Finally found something that works without a failed si=
gnature error. Please, everyone try this. It will save you some headaches.=
=20
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=3D0BxLNwNKfKhUyeExFd2hid3lDTEU&export=3Ddown=
load

Just copy to your sd card, go into recovery mode, install from external sto=
rage, when it is done make sure to erase all data/factory reset and then re=
boot into stock factory v1.0 again.
0
philopolymath
2/27/2014 3:41:19 AM
hiii i am from fiji can i know where can i get stock rom for zte kis lite
0
shalvingoundar11
8/28/2014 9:28:27 PM
On Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:55:32 PM UTC+3, Hubert Figui=E8re wrote:
> On 13/10/13 09:36 AM, daniel.ina1@googlemail.com wrote:
>=20
> > I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the l=
ater fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymo=
re, only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod=
 recovery (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the r=
eflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who pro=
poses to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is=
 absolutely unacceptable!
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i=
 have backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> You can download the update.zip image from ZTE directly.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> You put it on the SD card and boot the phone. It will update.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> To download
>=20
>=20
>=20
> For the US phone
>=20
> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630=
e93e220f8.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> For the European phone:
>=20
> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a1=
5803dc187.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I don't have a device myself but I have been told this works from people
>=20
> that has similar issues.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Hope this helps.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Hub

i am from fiji will this lock my network
0
shalvingoundar11

Reboot Loop updating ZTE Open to Firefox Os 1.2
Hi After succesfully build Firefox Os 1.2 I tried to flash it on my phone. Everything seems Ok but the phone doesn't boot It falls in an endless reboot loop, It doesn't pass the blue screen with the fox I'm going back to 1.1 but I'd like to know if this is a known issue and if it has a fix Tx I followed the guide to install 1.1 With 1.1 works very well but couldn't make it with 1.2 On Sunday, October 6, 2013 11:02:48 PM UTC+2, Xes Garcia wrote: > I followed the guide to install 1.1 > > With 1.1 works very well but couldn't make it with 1.2 I al...

firefox os 1.1 zte open "update signature verification failed"
When i try to update my US ZTE open to Firefox OS 1.1 using these instructi= ons: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/ZTE_OP= EN#Firefox_OS_1.1 I get to the part where i try to "=E2=80=9Capply update from external stora= ge.=E2=80=9D I always get back this message "signature verification failed. Here is the recovery log if it helps. Has anyone been able to successfully update to 1.1 and then to 1.2 using th= ese instructions. Starting recovery on Sat May 10 07:09:53 2014 framebuffer: fd 4 (320 x 480) recovery filesystem table...

Updating Zte Open
Hello, I am trying to update my phone to a custom version of firefox os that I have build, the process seems to fail at the very end during the flashing stage. Here is the output of the "./flash " command. Since the user-data and cache are erased I phone boots up to the "the first time use" screen. rog% sudo ./flash.sh [sudo] password for abhiram: < waiting for device > erasing 'cache'... OKAY [ 0.531s] finished. total time: 0.531s erasing 'userdata'... OKAY [ 1.399s] finished. total time: 1.399s sending ...

Build B2G for ZTE Open
Hello, I have a ZTE Open on which I want to flash the latest B2G. On IRC I've been told that on some internal Wiki page it is mentioned to use 'ikura' as the device for ./config.sh if I want to build for ZTE Open, but when we looked to the source code of the config.sh we've noticed that 'ikura' is not part of the device list. Anybody have any idea how should I proceed forward ? PS: Sorry, I'm new to mailing lists, so if I've messed up something, I'm sorry. Best regards, Nick Le jeudi 1 ao=FBt 2013 11:04:09 UTC+2, Nicolae Surdu a =E9crit=A0: &...

Updating Gaia on ZTE Open
Hello, Just bought a ZTE Open from the UK Ebay site and I want to update to Gaia 1.1. I have managed to root the device. But I noticed that the `make reset-gaia` script ends up calling something like this: adb shell cd /data/local && find . -type f | xargs sha1sum But there's no `find` command on the device. So, my question is: do I have to upgrade B2G first? On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:58:46 AM UTC+2, Cristi Burca wrote: > Hello, > > > > Just bought a ZTE Open from the UK Ebay site and I want to update to Gaia 1.1. > > ...

ZTE OPEN update required
since the 1.1 and 1.2 have fragmentation issues comparing with 1.0 we need = urgently an update to at least 1.1 for the zte open, because of new API's a= nd security matters if we dont have any we will have problems with privileg= ed and certified apps done by some developers=0A ...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Updating ZTE Open to 1.1
is there any way to update zte open to v1.1? On Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:54:11 AM UTC-7, jose llopis wrote: > is there any way to update zte open to v1.1? Here are the steps I took to create a new boot image for the ZTE Open which allows installing dev builds of FxOS: https://gist.github.com/joshuapurcell/6513333 Someone named edu at the following link was the first one I found to figure out the steps, and I made minor changes for the steps to work in my environment (Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit): http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions ...

ZTE OPEN C Bricked! Help
--001a11c252928f45050515bcc329 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hi, I was updating my zte open c from 1.3 to 2.0 . As in instruction, it says follow same image what we have for flame. I tried to flash flame base image( v 2.0). But I got bricked. Only white screen is coming with some minute lines and no any logo. Also, it's not going to fastboot mode. Only white screen, that's it. Please help ! Thanks --001a11c252928f45050515bcc329 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <p dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<br&g...

Update ZTE to latest OS version?
I saw that some APIs require an OS version of 1.2. My ZTE appears to be on version 1.0.1. How can I update to version 1.2? I appear to be on the nightly update channel. Are there docs somewhere? Thanks! On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 4:14:36 PM UTC-5, travis...@gmail.com wrote: > I saw that some APIs require an OS version of 1.2. My ZTE appears to be on version 1.0.1. How can I update to version 1.2? I appear to be on the nightly update channel. Are there docs somewhere? > > > > Thanks! Ah I feel dumb now, I found some info on it in the FF wiki. On Wednesday, D...

ZTE Open brick: verification fails
I have a sort-of bricked ZTE Open UK that does not recover anymore. When I = try to install the image from ZTE, it complains about failed verification. I remember installing the fastboot patch before and then trying to flash, f= ailing. I was able to recover that by installing the image from ZTE. I then= followed the gisthub about creating and installing boot.img. What happened then I do not remember exactly. I had FxOS running and it was= offering an update, I think 3.5 MB, which I happily tried to install. It d= id and rebooted into recovery mode, which changed appearance with a...

Firefox OS to ZTE Open NOT C
Hey guys. ZTE has released ZTE Open C with Firefox OS 1.3 on board. That's really cool. But what about ZTE Open (not C)? Will there be updates for older platforms? Any thoughts? -- Ivan Shirokoff On Sunday, 11 May 2014 21:37:48 UTC+3, Ivan S wrote: > Hey guys. > > > > ZTE has released ZTE Open C with Firefox OS 1.3 on board. That's really cool. But what about ZTE Open (not C)? Will there be updates for older platforms? > > Any thoughts? > > > > -- > > Ivan Shirokoff I'm worried about updates for Open C cons...

Link to help update the ZTE OPEN.
https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home On Monday, March 3, 2014 7:06:07 AM UTC+9, Everton Figueiredo wrote: > https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home Thank you!! My hard briked ZTE Open has been restored. On Monday, March 3, 2014 12:06:07 AM UTC+2, Everton Figueiredo wrote: > https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home Too bad this is a windows solution, I'm on linux and my phone is hard bricked :( ...

Web resources about - ZTE Open-- bricked when updating OS - mozilla.dev.b2g

Wikipedia talk:Updating information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is brilliant! It would probably work best for elections etc in minor locations. For something that's well-known like a US predidential election, ...

8 Tools For Updating Facebook Offsite
Applications for receiving Facebook updates and notifications without having to keep the site open in a browser keep coming out. Here are eight ...

Updating how Cost per Click is Measured on Facebook
To help advertisers better understand how their ads perform, we're updating the definition of cost per click on Facebook. Learn what the change ...

Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know
Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know

Facebook for iPhone 3.0 to Include Page Updating
... who want to more easily update their Facebook Pages on the go: Facebook for iPhone 3.0 , which should be released soon, will include Page updating, ...

Updating trends on mobile
Trends are a great way to find out what people are talking about on Twitter at a given moment and at a single glance. Starting today, we’re making ...

Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

LOOT v0.7.0 for Mod Organizer: Updating and Installation - YouTube
A new version of LOOT (Load Order Optimisation Tool) has been released with some major upgrades. This video tutorial shows how to upgrade and ...

Freeview launches auto-updating EPG
Shows running late won't phase new Freeview PVRs, but the new Australian EPG doesn't work with all Freeview gear.