Updating Zte Open

Hello,

I am trying to update my phone to a custom version of firefox os that I
have build, the process seems to fail at the very end during the flashing
stage. Here is the output of the "./flash " command. Since the user-data
and cache are erased I phone boots up to the "the first time use" screen.

 rog% sudo ./flash.sh
   [sudo] password for abhiram:
   < waiting for device >
   erasing 'cache'...
   OKAY [  0.531s]
   finished. total time: 0.531s
   erasing 'userdata'...
   OKAY [  1.399s]
   finished. total time: 1.399s
   sending 'userdata' (53571 KB)...
   OKAY [  4.518s]
   writing 'userdata'...
   FAILED (status read failed (No such device))
   finished. total time: 9.911s

Trying to push system and boot partitions using the same flash script
seems to fails as well. Here are the details of my existing build

OS Version 1.1.0.0

Software : OPEN_US_DEV_FFOS_V1.10B01

Thanks for your time.

--
Abhiram Chintangal
Graduate Student

Updating Gaia on ZTE Open
Hello, Just bought a ZTE Open from the UK Ebay site and I want to update to Gaia 1.1. I have managed to root the device. But I noticed that the `make reset-gaia` script ends up calling something like this: adb shell cd /data/local && find . -type f | xargs sha1sum But there's no `find` command on the device. So, my question is: do I have to upgrade B2G first? On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:58:46 AM UTC+2, Cristi Burca wrote: > Hello, > > > > Just bought a ZTE Open from the UK Ebay site and I want to update to Gaia 1.1. > > ...

ZTE OPEN update required
since the 1.1 and 1.2 have fragmentation issues comparing with 1.0 we need = urgently an update to at least 1.1 for the zte open, because of new API's a= nd security matters if we dont have any we will have problems with privileg= ed and certified apps done by some developers=0A ...

Build B2G for ZTE Open
Hello, I have a ZTE Open on which I want to flash the latest B2G. On IRC I've been told that on some internal Wiki page it is mentioned to use 'ikura' as the device for ./config.sh if I want to build for ZTE Open, but when we looked to the source code of the config.sh we've noticed that 'ikura' is not part of the device list. Anybody have any idea how should I proceed forward ? PS: Sorry, I'm new to mailing lists, so if I've messed up something, I'm sorry. Best regards, Nick Le jeudi 1 ao=FBt 2013 11:04:09 UTC+2, Nicolae Surdu a =E9crit=A0: &...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Updated firmware for ZTE Open C?
Hi, is there an easy way (that means not having to build it myself) to install an up-to-date firmware on the ZTE Open C? A few days ago I stumbled across http://paulrouget.com/e/openc/ which seems to suggest that you can just install Flame builds, but the builds linked from that page are now also a bit outdated - I guess this is because the Flame builds have moved to a KitKat base which isn't compatible with the ZTE Open C any more... Any ideas? Christof -- http://cmeerw.org sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org ...

Firmware update for LATAM ZTE Open
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry if this has been already discussed but I haven't found any information on the subject. I own a ZTE Open phone, that I received during the last Summit in 1013. The phone comes shipped with the firmware OPEN_LATAM_FFOS_V1.1.0B01 I want to update the firmware of this phone. I know I have to compile the newer FFOS version myself because ZTE doesn't ship it for this phone, but this is not a problem. My problem is that, as many other, this phone has fastboot disabled (it doesn't even show up in adb devices) and I've read that I first have to i...

Correctly updating ZTE Open C
Hello. I have a ZTE Open C with unlocked bootloader and a 1.4 build installed. I r= e-flashed to 1.4 instantly after the phone was delivered. My question is, h= ow do I correctly update it from source without losing my data? Currently, = I'm pulling the latest source from git, doing this:=20 git pull=20 ../repo sync -d=20 And then flash it to the phone using.=20 ../build.sh gecko=20 ../flash.sh gecko=20 Then I change directory to gaia and build/update it using:=20 make clean && make install-gaia All flashes okay, without any errors but I still got old build identified...

Updating ZTE Open to 1.1
is there any way to update zte open to v1.1? On Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:54:11 AM UTC-7, jose llopis wrote: > is there any way to update zte open to v1.1? Here are the steps I took to create a new boot image for the ZTE Open which allows installing dev builds of FxOS: https://gist.github.com/joshuapurcell/6513333 Someone named edu at the following link was the first one I found to figure out the steps, and I made minor changes for the steps to work in my environment (Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit): http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions ...

ZTE Open-- bricked when updating OS
Hi, So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the thing to do. I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After a while, I received a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think nothing of it so I said okay and it began downloading. Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some reason, I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought, maybe it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong. Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the bo...

Link to help update the ZTE OPEN.
https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home On Monday, March 3, 2014 7:06:07 AM UTC+9, Everton Figueiredo wrote: > https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home Thank you!! My hard briked ZTE Open has been restored. On Monday, March 3, 2014 12:06:07 AM UTC+2, Everton Figueiredo wrote: > https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/home Too bad this is a windows solution, I'm on linux and my phone is hard bricked :( ...

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Web resources about - Updating Zte Open - mozilla.dev.b2g

Wikipedia:Updating information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page documents an English Wikipedia editing guideline . It is a generally accepted standard that editors should attempt to follow, though ...

Facebook Updating Software Development Kit For Apple IOS 6 To Reflect Integration
With Facebook integration officially coming to Apple’s iOS 6 mobile operating system for its iPhone and iPad tablet, what new features are in ...

Updating how Cost per Click is Measured on Facebook
To help advertisers better understand how their ads perform, we're updating the definition of cost per click on Facebook. Learn what the change ...

Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know
Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know

Facebook for iPhone 3.0 to Include Page Updating
... who want to more easily update their Facebook Pages on the go: Facebook for iPhone 3.0 , which should be released soon, will include Page updating, ...

Updating trends on mobile
Trends are a great way to find out what people are talking about on Twitter at a given moment and at a single glance. Starting today, we’re making ...

Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Updating #2 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore berrytokyo's photos on Flickr. berrytokyo has uploaded 126 photos to Flickr.

Freeview launches auto-updating EPG
Shows running late won't phase new Freeview PVRs, but the new Australian EPG doesn't work with all Freeview gear.

Tips For Updating Your Appearance
Like Joe Hockey, all men can pull off a radical mid-life makover by following some simple guidelines.