Re: What about using 'FireMOS' as the official abbreviation of 'Firefox Mobile OS'?

> Act quickly though;https://twitter.com/jhartikainen/status/220188018626146306
I'd like to answer that B2G has superior APIs ;-)
0
SUN
7/4/2012 3:35:04 AM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

>> I think it is important to keep calling it Firefox OS (in fact, it's
>> already an abreviation). The idea of using the brand is to use all the
>> strange that it already has.
>
> I wanted to say "strength" instead "strange".

But on the other hand, doing this also separates the strength of the
brand 'Firefox'. It has to fight two war at once in final users' minds
now.
0
SUN