Problem writing new JS WebIDL

Hi everyone,
I've been working on writing a new WebIDL for logging permission requests i=
n Firefox OS, reading all the corresponding MDN pages. My code is pretty mu=
ch written now, but I'm having some trouble accessing the WebIDL I've imple=
mented. My first error code was as follows:

E/GeckoConsole(  206): [JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_IID: Component =
returned failure code: 0x80570018 (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_IID) [nsIJSCID.getServi=
ce]" {file: "jar:file:///system/b2g/omni.ja!/components/ContentPermissionPr=
ompt.js" line: 38}]

And the line in question was the following:

var privacyMonitor =3D Cc["@mozilla.org/privacy-monitor;1"].getService(Ci.P=
rivacyMonitor);

After changing the line to:

var privacyMonitor =3D Cc["@mozilla.org/privacy-monitor;1"].getService();

The error changed to:

E/GeckoConsole(  208): [JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE=
: Component returned failure code: 0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAI=
LURE) [nsIJSCID.getService]" {file: "jar:file:///system/b2g/omni.ja!/compon=
ents/ContentPermissionPrompt.js" line: 38}]

I tried to Google the problem, but didn't have any luck.

The complete WebIDL code is at https://gist.github.com/spatenotte/e5d31db4f=
c7c76240efe

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!
1
Sammy
9/9/2015 11:20:35 PM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Web resources about - Problem writing new JS WebIDL - mozilla.dev.b2g

The problem with celebrity charities
THE world erupted in praise this week for one of the most generous acts in history.

Recharge Wrap-up: NEDC's NOx problems, autonomous Chevy Volts
Filed under: Green , Chevrolet , GM , Renault , Emissions , Transportation Alternatives , Autonomous , Diesel , Electric Many diesels fail Euro ...

Late Night Open Thread: Problem Solved
... female” from the pin-ups and tattoos favored by the human scum villains at the Mos Eisley cantina… The post Late Night Open Thread: Problem ...

"Old-timers, guys that are 60-plus, have no problem with a gang shower and whatever."
"The Gen X-ers are a little bit more sensitive to what they’re spending and what they’re expecting. And the millennials, these are the special ...

E. coli isn’t Chipotle’s only problem
Chipotle's meteoric sales growth moderated even before its E. coli problems surfaced.

How to fix Windows 10 printing problems
... 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups, printer drivers could be particularly vexing. Since then and until the release of Windows 10, printer problems ...

Michigan GOPer Blames School Problems On Black Children
Michigan state Senator Marty Knollenberg decided he'd be a wise guy and blame failing school districts on African-American kids during a debate. ...

Tallahassee Police Finally Admit Problems With Investigation Of Jameis Winston Rape Case
One of the most sinister things that came to light in the Jameis Winston case was how Florida State and local police protected athletes accused ...

Galaxy S7 Leak Solves A Crucial Problem
The latest speculation around the upcoming flagship smartphone from Samsung, the Galaxy S7, points to the handset sporting liquid cooling to ...