New peers for Bluetooth module #2

--001a1141f37eac8f3b05207a9c71

=E2=80=8BHi B2G folks,

I am glad to announce Bruce Sun (:brsun) is now a peer for the Bluetooth
module [1].

Bluetooth module functions are still fast-growing. This year we're working
on more Bluetooth profiles such as:  Phonebook Access Profile, Message
Access Profile, HID,  GATT client/server API, HID over GATT. Meanwhile,
we're also working on the WebBluetooth API. After discussing with current
peers, Thomas Zimmermann, Ben, Jocelyn, they all agreed to grow our
peer-review lists.

Bruce has been dedicated to the module for a while. He used to work on
media playback function and bluetooth daemon bug fixing, now he is an
active contributor on Bluetooth low energy GATT API  feature implementation
[2]. He contributed more than 83 commits in mozilla-central and provide
many helpful feedbacks.

He has been proving his knowledge, passion, insights for Bluetooth module.
I believe with his expertise, we can implement WebBluetooth API faster and
better.

Thank you Bruce for the fantastic work. :)

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/FirefoxOS#Bluetooth
[2]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.bluetooth/M68qNLdWJGk
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/MVwLCASwFF8/X3hhGy=
cCobcJ>
=E2=80=8B

--001a1141f37eac8f3b05207a9c71

ans-serif;font-size:small">=E2=80=8B<tt><font style=3D"font-size:12pt" size=
/span>) is now a <span>peer</span> for the Bluetooth          module [1].<b=
tahoma,sans-serif;font-size:small"><tt><font style=3D"font-size:12pt" size=
=3D"3"><span lang=3D"en-US">Bluetooth
 module functions are still fast-growing. This year we&#39;re working on=20
more Bluetooth profiles such as:=C2=A0 Phonebook Access Profile, Message=20
Access Profile, HID,=C2=A0 GATT client/server API, HID over GATT. Meanwhile=
,=20
e:12pt" size=3D"3"><span lang=3D"en-US"><tt><font style=3D"font-size:12pt" =
 discussing with current peers, Thomas Zimmermann, Ben, Jocelyn, they all a=
s=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:tahoma,sans-serif;font-size:small"=

 has been dedicated to the module for a while. He used to work on media=20
playback function and bluetooth daemon bug fixing, now he is an active=20
contributor on Bluetooth low energy GATT API=C2=A0 feature=20
implementation [2]. He contributed more than 83 commits in=20
mozilla-central and provide many helpful feedbacks.<br><br>He has been prov=
ing his knowledge, passion,=20
insights
          for Bluetooth module. I believe with=20
          you <span class=3D"">Bruce</span> for the fantastic work. :) </sp=
_blank">https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/FirefoxOS#Bluetooth</a><br>[2] <a =
href=3D"https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/MVwLCASwFF8=
/X3hhGycCobcJ" target=3D"_blank">https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mo=

--001a1141f37eac8f3b05207a9c71--
1
Shawn
9/24/2015 9:10:50 AM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Web resources about - New peers for Bluetooth module #2 - mozilla.dev.b2g

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. ...

Bluetooth Technology Web Site
Bluetooth wireless technology is connecting people with their devices at home, work and play – and that’s just the beginning. The future of Bluetooth ...

New IPhone App Adds Facebook Friends Via Bluetooth - AllFacebook
Bluetooth has countless uses, and adding Facebook friends just joined that list thanks to AddFriend, a new iPhone application from Instant Friend. ...

Facebook Bluetooth Beacons - Facebook for Business
Facebook Bluetooth beacons help people see more information about your business whenever they use Facebook during their visit. Sign up to receive ...

Bluetooth Event Series
We are delighted to announce Bluetooth® World 2015 - a series of three events bringing together the complete industry ecosystem to explore all ...

Bluetooth RFCOMM / SDP connection to a RS232 adapter in android
The Android API provides examples of using listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord() to set up a socket and createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord() to ...

Placed - Location Based App Shortcuts for Bluetooth LE Beacons on the App Store on iTunes
Get Placed - Location Based App Shortcuts for Bluetooth LE Beacons on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Bluetooth - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This ad caught my attention. At first glance, it looks a bit like an ad for an iPhone. But why would Apple want to point out the Bluetooth capabilities, ...