I have chmod 0755 /system/b2g/b2g error = -30

Hi everyone,

I have the loglevel 8 in init.rc and I have the next error messages:

============

init: processing action 0x351f0 (fs)
ehci_fsl_bus_suspend begins, Host 1
ehci_fsl_bus_suspend ends, Host 1
UBIFS: mounted UBI device 0, volume 0, name "system"
UBIFS: mounted read-only
UBIFS: file system size:   229318656 bytes (223944 KiB, 218 MiB, 1806 LEBs)
UBIFS: journal size:       9023488 bytes (8812 KiB, 8 MiB, 72 LEBs)
UBIFS: media format:       w4/r0 (latest is w4/r0)
UBIFS: default compressor: none
UBIFS: reserved for root:  0 bytes (0 KiB)
UBIFS: start fixing up free space
UBIFS: free space fixup complete
UBIFS: mounted UBI device 0, volume 3, name "data"
UBIFS: file system size:   143990784 bytes (140616 KiB, 137 MiB, 1134 LEBs)
UBIFS: journal size:       9023488 bytes (8812 KiB, 8 MiB, 72 LEBs)
UBIFS: media format:       w4/r0 (latest is w4/r0)
UBIFS: default compressor: none
UBIFS: reserved for root:  0 bytes (0 KiB)
UBIFS: default file-system created
UBIFS: mounted UBI device 0, volume 1, name "cache"
UBIFS: file system size:   61837312 bytes (60388 KiB, 58 MiB, 487 LEBs)
UBIFS: journal size:       3047424 bytes (2976 KiB, 2 MiB, 24 LEBs)
UBIFS: media format:       w4/r0 (latest is w4/r0)
UBIFS: default compressor: lzo
UBIFS: reserved for root:  2920728 bytes (2852 KiB)
UBIFS: default file-system created
UBIFS: mounted UBI device 0, volume 2, name "device"
UBIFS: file system size:   9396224 bytes (9176 KiB, 8 MiB, 74 LEBs)
UBIFS: journal size:       1015809 bytes (992 KiB, 0 MiB, 6 LEBs)
UBIFS: media format:       w4/r0 (latest is w4/r0)
UBIFS: default compressor: lzo
UBIFS: reserved for root:  443806 bytes (433 KiB)
init: command 'mount_all' r=0
init: command 'chmod' r=-30
init: command 'chmod' r=-2
init: command 'chmod' r=-30

============

Mainly, my question is about

===========

init: command 'chmod' r=-30
init: command 'chmod' r=-2
init: command 'chmod' r=-30

===========

This is caused by

on fs
# mount ubifs partitions
    mount_all /fstab.freescale
    chmod 0755 /system/b2g/b2g
    chmod 0755 /system/b2g/updater
    chmod 0755 /system/b2g/plugin-container

Why I have these error messages?

I hope for your help.

Thanks in advance

Best regards.

jvidalsm
0
Jose
3/28/2014 6:28:38 PM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

b2g-info now subsumes b2g-procrank and b2g-ps
Dear all, I just merged b2g-info, a tool which gives you information about b2g processes running on a device, into gonk-misc. You can get this new tool by running ./repo sync and then rebuilding with ./build.sh. b2g-info is meant to subsume b2g-procrank and b2g-ps. It (hopefully) outputs all of the useful information from b2g-ps, b2g-procrank, b2g-procrank --nice, and b2g-procrank --oom plus some additional data in a (hopefully) easier-to-digest format. b2g-info is also faster than b2g-procrank, which makes a difference if you're running b2g-info repeatedly from a script. ...

[signin][b2g] - B2G->dev merge
We have been discussing forceAuthentication, but there are other B2G features that must be merged into dev. So that JedP and I can prioritize, bisect, and tackle, can we get a list of features and any dependencies they have on other features? Off the top of my head I know of: * forceAuthentication * forceIssuer * allowUnverified * special TOS/PP handling - in B2G, TOS/PP links must be opened in an IFRAME instead of in a new tab. * A way of indicating experimental features Are there other new features that I am missing? We are actively discussing forceAuthentication, but t...

blocking-b2g / feature-b2g / status-b2g-v2.5 change for FxOS 2.5 in Bugzilla
--Apple-Mail=_A344D24D-898F-4783-9B3E-33CDD840A153 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Dear b2g friends, Just to inform you the following change has been applied to Bugzilla = since we have announced FxOS 2.5: 1. blocking-b2g and feature-b2g flags are renamed from 3.0?/+ to = 2.5?/+. 2. New tracking flag status-b2g-v2.5 is created. Sincerely, ------------------------------------------------------- Josh Cheng Engineering Project Manager, Firefox OS Mozilla Corporation =E2=9C=89 joshcheng@mozilla.com <mailto:joche...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

dev.b2g and dev.gaia redundancy?
I'm relatively new to the project but I see more overlap than not lately in the dev.b2g and dev.gaia newsgroups. Are the original motivations for having distinct groups still still applicable? Would things be easier for more people if we collapsed down to one group? Is that an awful idea? - A +1, half the emails are sent to both lists to take it further I am sitting alone in #fxos on irc On 4 December 2013 00:22, Asa Dotzler <asa@mozilla.com> wrote: > I'm relatively new to the project but I see more overlap than not lately > in the dev.b2g and dev....

B2G update expectations (was: Re: Gecko 17 as the base for B2G v1)
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Asa Dotzler <asa@mozilla.org> wrote: > On 8/2/2012 12:07 AM, Gijs Kruitbosch wrote: > >> Which brings me to another question: how long do you expect to keep B2G >> on Gecko 17? (eg. will v2 be off 17 or off the next ESR or off something >> else still?) Fragmentation on eg. Android is well-documented, what's the >> plan in that department? > > Fragmentation is something we will eventually need to plan to avoid. Is there a plan that involves offering eventual Gecko updates OTA to devices that initially shi...

b2g-dialer-test repo name change to b2g-dialer-daemon
What started as a quick reverse engineering project for figuring out how the dialer works is now an actual project we'll be using as part of B2G. We'll need the utilities in the repo to be able to access the phone socket and have gecko actually dial. So, I've changed the github repo to: http://www.github.com/kmachulis-mozilla/b2g-dialer-daemon/ Please update your remotes accordingly. This hasn't actually been integrated into the main B2G repo yet, so this will probably only effect those actually working in the repo. ...

B2G mochitests now use mochitest.ini manifests instead of b2g.json
For awhile now we've been using these hacky JSON based manifests to enable and disable mochitests on B2G. Now, thanks to the work of an awesome contributor (vaibhav1994), all the B2G mochitests are using the mochitest.ini format. This allows us to annotate tests with metadata, like whether the test should be skipped or not. What does this mean for you? If you are enabling/disabling, or adding a new mochitest, you now need to edit the 'mochitest.ini' file which lives in the same directory as your test file. For example, if I want to disable dom/media/tests/mochit...

Error compiling B2G
Hi, I am doing the Port to the S3, but i have some problems building. Could someone check my log and see if there's a solution for this: http://pastebin.com/RLg1GLCx Thanks -- Mozilla Hispano: http://mozilla-hispano.org Mentor en mozilla-hispano.org: Gioyik<https://www.mozilla-hispano.org/documentacion/Usuario:Gioyik> Mozilla Colombia: Miembro en MozillaColombia<http://mozillacolombia.org/our-contributors/> twitter: Gioyik <https://twitter.com/Gioyik> Blog: gioyik.wordpress.com irc: gioyik ...

Error compiling B2G
Hi, I am doing the Port to the S3, but i have some problems building. Could someone check my log and see if there's a solution for this: http://pastebin.com/RLg1GLCx Thanks -- Mozilla Hispano: http://mozilla-hispano.org Mentor en mozilla-hispano.org: Gioyik<https://www.mozilla-hispano.org/documentacion/Usuario:Gioyik> Mozilla Colombia: Miembro en MozillaColombia<http://mozillacolombia.org/our-contributors/> twitter: Gioyik <https://twitter.com/Gioyik> Blog: gioyik.wordpress.com irc: gioyik ...

Proposal to change B2G branch names in gecko.git to include "b2g"
Hi, everyone. I'd like to ask the group if anyone has an objection to naming our b2g branches something like "b2g-vX_Y_Z" in gecko.git [1]. I think the simplest thing to do is probably to copy the name from the hg repository, but I don't feel strongly about the specifics, so long as the name has "b2g" in it. Right now, the b2g relbranches are being named "vX_Y_Z". I am strongly opposed to this: The repository is called "gecko.git", so I don't think it makes sense to have a "v1_0_0" branch which does not correspond to ...

b2g-dialer-daemon submodule move
Well, subject pretty much says it all, but: b2g-dialer-daemon is in the process of being renamed to rilproxy. I've moved the repo and renamed it in B2G, but when you do a make sync, you'll have both a glue/gonk/b2g-dialer-daemon and a glue/gonk/rilproxy. Since the android make system wildcards everything in, it'll try to build 2 b2g-dialer-daemons, which will cause it to fail. So, after you've got a glue/gonk/rilproxy, delete the glue/gonk/b2g-dialer-daemon directory by hand. ...

How to ask for phones (was [b2g] Interest in deploying alpha B2G phones to a group of 10 to 20 Portuguese speaking Mozillians?)
Hello, I was going to search how to ask a phone for development and dog fooding soon, but I'd like to send my apps to the Marketplace first, before even searching for how to ask. But as I saw this thread, I thought that maybe I could (should?) at least ask how I can ask one. I'm from Mozilla Brazilian community. I've given several talks on Firefox OS, Marketplace, WebAPIs, ... this year, including major events like Latinoware, and I'm developing some demo apps. I also (can) write for two blogs here in Brazil on mobility (one of the major ones, techtudo.com.br, and ...

Where are "b2g-bin" and Gaia's profile located in Pandaboard's B2G build?
Hi fellow citizens of the free software world, For the B2G desktop build, we can pass arguments to "b2g-bin" to run B2G with a specific resolution or to run specific apps. However I can't find either "b2g-bin" or the Gaia profile directory on the Pandaboard's B2G build. What can we do to get access to "b2G-bin" on the Pandaboard? Or is there any alternative way of passing arguments to B2G? Many thanks for reading, and much appreciated in advance for replying, Hugh ...

Web resources about - I have chmod 0755 /system/b2g/b2g error = -30 - mozilla.dev.b2g

Type system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A type system associates a type with each computed value. By examining the flow of these values, a type system attempts to ensure or prove that ...

HTC officially delays Vive virtual reality system launch to April 2016
... fans would be able to get their hands on the fruits of their partnership, the HTC Vive , by the end of 2015. However, hard news about the system, ...

How cloud technology benefits the healthcare system
... important when it comes to communication. One of the types of cloud technology that is being used in healthcare is VoIP. A VoIP phone system ...

Here's how ridiculously fast we could visit everything in the solar system if we traveled at the speed ...
For humans, the mysteriously wondrous planets and moons in our solar system are ridiculously far away and can take many years to reach. But ...

Xbox One system update rolling out, tweaks Edge browser
Latest system patch to introduce various bug fixes across system.

Microsoft releases major System Center update
Microsoft released the latest version of its System Center Configuration Manager on Tuesday, giving system administrators new tools to manage ...

Multiple McDonald’s Locations Forced To Close After Prank Callers Convince Workers To Test Fire System ...
... three McDonald’s restaurants in Oregon shut down over the weekend after a caller convinced employees to activate fire suppression systems, spewing ...

Latvian Oscar Entry ‘Modris’: How Troubled Youths Become Casualties Of A Flawed Justice System
Director Juris Kursietis knew he had to make his Latvian Oscar entry film Modris when he kept seeing the same stories in the news over and over ...

Legendary game series 'System Shock' is getting a sequel
It looks like System Shock 3 is going to be a thing. Otherside Entertainment put up a countdown which was quickly decoded by fans to point to ...

Tintri Debuts New Entry-Level All-Flash System
The announcement also includes Tintri OS 4.1 and a preview of Tintri Analytics with VM and application level predictive analytics capabilities. ...